Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers

When she really felt herself getting into it, the door suddenly opened and their mother walked in. They froze for a second, but seeing the smile on her face, Jamie resumed her ride. June walked over to the bed and sat down next to them, watching as her daughter fucked her son. As she watched, she let one hand wander down to her pussy where she began to rub and stroke herself, getting excited as she watched them build to their climax. When she saw that James was getting ready to cum, she reached over and massaged Jamie's clit as she rode him. Jamie instantly started to cum, even as James was pumping his own cum into her. When they finished cumming, Jamie rolled over and lay next to James, her pussy oozing his cum with her own juices.

June bent down and licked Jamie's pussy, tasting James' cum as she did so. Then she began to softly suck on her daughter's pussy, drinking up all the cum from the both of them. Then she turned to James and sucked on his cock, cleaning him off. When she had finished, James was hard again, excited from seeing his mother watch him getting fucked by his sister and then seeing her suck both of them. June quickly dropped her nightgown and mounted James, beginning to ride him just as Jamie had just done. With a laugh, Jamie crawled up and straddled his face, grinding her pussy into his face as he began to suck her pussy. They both rode him like this for several minutes, then June began to groan as she felt her orgasm building. With a cry, she came, her pussy muscles clasping and unclasping on James' cock as she came. James groaned and came again, spurting his load into his mother's pussy as he felt her pussy muscles milking him. When she finished, June lay back and Jamie fell into her pussy, sucking her mother's pussy as she lapped up James' cum. When she was done, June told them that they had better hurry and get ready for school or they would be late. With a laugh, they got up, kissed her and proceeded to get ready.

As they were leaving for school, June told them that they were having their father's new boss over for dinner that night along with his wife and secretary. Not knowing what they were doing that night, they said that they'd let her know later where they would be going.

June spent the rest of the day cleaning and straightening the house, getting ready for that evening. When Art got home from work, she couldn't wait to jump him, ripping his clothes off before he had even gotten in the door and jumping on his ready cock right there on the living room floor. Art responded to June's wild welcome by fucking her as hard as he could, pounding her pussy as she clasped her legs around his back. When they were done, Art helped her to get the dinner ready.

When Larry and Mary and Dawn arrived about an hour later, dinner was just about ready. They sat in the living room having a few drinks. Larry then said that he had brought some office videos with him for their entertainment later. Mary smiled broadly as she rubbed Larry's cock through his trousers. When they had finished dinner, they all went to the living room to watch the videos.

The first one Larry put in showed Mary and Dawn naked on the floor of his office, faces buried in each other's pussies, licking and sucking. Mary smiled as she watched, reaching over to kiss Dawn and rub her breasts as she did so. The next video showed them all the day before when June, Mary and Dawn had gotten together on the office floor and Larry and Art had found them. June found herself getting really excited watching herself on the video and quickly pulled Art's cock from his trousers and began to stroke him as she watched. Mary quickly pulled Larry's cock from his trousers and began to fondle his cock and balls. Dawn, feeling left out, had pulled her skirt up and was playing with her pussy, no panties in the way of her exploring fingers. Then she turned and pushed Mary's skirt up, pushing her face into her pussy as she began to lick her. Everyone quickly stripped their clothes off as they fell into a tangle of bodies on the floor, everyone's mouth finding something to suck.

While they were having their fun on the floor, James and Jamie had come home, entering through the kitchen. Hearing the noise from the living room, they peeked in and saw their parents on the floor naked with the same people they had seen them with on the video. Very quietly, Jamie pulled James' shorts off and began to suck his cock as they watched the five adults in the other room.

At one point they saw their father on his back, Dawn sitting on his face and Mary sucking his cock, while their mother was locked in a 69 with Larry. Giving James a look, Jamie stripped off her clothes, pulling the rest of his off also. Sneaking into the living room quietly, Jamie went to where her mother was sucking on Larry's cock. June started when she realized that her daughter was in the room, then was even more surprised to see her naked.

Glancing over at Art, she could see that he couldn't see anything as Dawn was sitting on his face. Jamie knelt between Larry's legs and opened her mouth, letting the cock her mother was still holding in her hands into her mouth where she began to suck on it. June stayed where she was, her pussy covering Larry's mouth as he sucked her, holding his cock while Jamie sucked on it. James, meanwhile, had crawled over to where Mary was kneeling between Art's legs sucking him. Without Mary realizing what was happening, he stuck his face in between her ass cheeks and began to lick her bald pussy, running his tongue into it and sucking on her. Mary looked up for a moment to see what was happening and almost jumped through the roof as she saw Jamie sucking Larry's cock while June held it for her. June gave her a smile as she saw Mary realize that James was the one sucking her pussy. She stopped sucking on Art's cock and turned around, falling into a 69 with James as Dawn fell forward onto Art's cock with her own mouth while he sucked her.

Suddenly Larry groaned as Jamie's sucking brought him to orgasm. Holding his cock in her hand, June and Jamie both tried to catch all the cum that came squirting out of his cock, locking lips over the head of his cock as they both sucked on him, their tongues swirling together as they drank his cum. Meanwhile, James and Mary were both in the throes of orgasm, drinking each other up as they came. When Jamie finished sucking the cum from Larry's cock, she crawled over to where Dawn was sucking on her father. Holding her finger to her mouth so that she wouldn't say anything, Jamie took her father's cock from Dawn and began to suck on it herself, just as he began to cum. She eagerly sucked the cum from her father's cock, letting it slide down into her throat as he pumped his load into her mouth as he sucked up Dawn's juices as she came.

When Dawn rolled off of Art, he sat up and screamed. He couldn't believe that his two children were in the room with them, naked, James still with his face between Mary's legs and Jamie between his legs, still holding his cock, cum smeared across her face. As he started to protest, June quickly crawled over to him and shushed him, telling him that she had tried to tell him that they were growing up. Larry laughed as he realized what was going on and moved over behind Jamie and inserted his cock into her pussy from behind. Jamie immediately began to thrust back against him as he began to fuck her, right in front of her father, whose cock she was still holding in her hand.

They all sat up and watched as Larry fucked Jamie, plunging his cock in and out of her young pussy, pumping her as hard as he could. Jamie just pushed back harder against him as he fucked her. Art stared in fascination as he watched Larry fucking his little girl, who obviously wasn't so little any more. Mary had sucked James' cock back into a state of readiness and got on her hands and knees next to Jamie and James began to fuck her. While all this was happening, Dawn was laying next to Art on her back, her legs wide open while she played with herself. Jamie lowered her face to her pussy and began to suck her as Larry fucked her from behind.

Art couldn't believe what he was seeing. As he watched Jamie getting fucked and sucking Dawn, his cock grew hard again. When Jamie saw this, she pulled away from Larry and quickly climbed up on her father's cock, impaling herself with one quick move. Art tried to protest and pull away, but Jamie held on tight as she began to ride up and down on her father's cock. June quickly offered Larry her pussy to fuck, as his cock was standing up in the air, pussyless as Jamie had abandoned him.

Jamie continued to ride her father, fucking him as he lay there. Then they heard James groan as he began to cum in Mary's pussy, pumping his load into her as her pussy milked him. Dawn moved over to them and took James' cock in her mouth as he pulled out of Mary, sucking their juices from his cock. Then she glued her mouth to Mary's pussy and began to suck on her, lapping up their combined cum from her pussy. Then Art shouted as he came, pumping his load way up into Jamie's pussy, feeling the tight, softness of her pussy as it milked his cock. When he had finished cumming, Jamie got off of him and licked and sucked his cock clean, then crawled up on him and kissed him.

"Hi, Daddy," she said. "How was that?"

Everyone laughed at the look on Art's face and then they all settled back to enjoy a long night of fucking and sucking. Life in Nebraska sure was going to be wonderful!!!

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers