Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers

God, he thought, I've just sucked my sister's pussy. What have I done? As he sat there in shock, Jamie reached down and stroked her own pussy, rubbing her clit fiercely as she sat up.

"God, that was wonderful, James," she said, her eyes glistening. "Thank you so much."

"Jamie, this isn't right," James protested, overcome with guilt at what they had done. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"I know, but we're not doing anything really wrong. I mean, nothing can happen from this, can it?"

"No, but --" James started to explain as Jamie leaned over and again grasped his cock in her hands. "You shouldn't be doing this," he protested as she bent and licked the end of his cock.

"I want to see it cum," she said. "I've never seen it before."

"Look in the hole," James said, "they're bound to cum soon."

Jamie looked up from where she had begun to lick his cock and moved to the hole. Just as she put her eye to the hole, she saw her father pulling his cock from her mother's pussy, spent, their combined juices running from her gaping pussy.

"Gosh, look, James," Jamie said, moving aside for him to see.

As James put his eye to the hole to see his mother's pussy oozing cum, Jamie reached over and grabbed his cock and began to lick it again, sucking it into her mouth as she had seen her mother doing to her father. As she continued to suck his cock, James got quickly worked up, especially after seeing his mother's cum-filled snatch oozing in front of him. As he felt his balls stirring in prelude to orgasm, he tensed up.

"I think I'm going to cum," he said as Jamie sucked harder at his cock. "Oh, God, I'm cumming," he gasped as he felt his balls contract and begin to shoot his cum out the end of his cock.

Jamie quickly grasped his cock in her hands and watched as it pulsed and pumped his cum into the air, just like she had seen John's do earlier. Then she leaned over and took it back into her mouth before he had finished cumming, gently sucking the rest of his cum into her mouth and swallowing it before sitting back, a satisfied smile on her face while she rested her elbows on her knees, which were pulled up, still showing her pussy to James.

James just lay there in shock. He couldn't believe that his sister had just sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. This just couldn't be happening. Opening his eyes, he saw Jamie sitting there smiling at him, one hand trailing through her pussy.

"That was really nice," she said. "I didn't mind that at all. I always thought it would be dirty and unpleasant, but it's really nice."

"It was really unbelievable," James said. "I can't believe we did this."

"Huh, I can't either," Jamie said, "but I'm not sorry. You're my twin brother and I feel closer to you than to anyone in the whole world. I feel safe learning with you."

"But I don't know anything," James protested. "I've never done these things before."

"Even better," Jamie said. "We can learn together."

"I think you should go to bed," James said. "It's late and we should think about this."

"There's nothing to think about, James," Jamie said. "It's all right. I won't tell and I'm sure you won't either. This'll be our secret," she said as she got to her feet. Moving over to James, she hugged him and gave his cock a big squeeze as she walked from the closet.

"Didn't you like licking me?" Jamie asked shyly as she walked to the door.

"I've never tasted anything so wonderful in my life," James said, "but that doesn't mean it's okay."

"Well, it's okay with me and that's the only thing that counts where this is concerned," Jamie said. "I hope we can do this some more."

"Go to sleep," James said, "you'll feel differently in the morning."

"We'll see," she said. "Good night."

"Good night," James replied, closing the door after her.

When Jamie woke up the next morning, she stretched, then smiled as she remembered the night before. From Sheri's escapade to finding James watching their parents having sex and then watching herself and playing with James and his playing with her, what a drastic change in her life. Everything had been so innocent and naive before. But it sure had been nice, she thought, rubbing her pussy as she lay there. I wonder what James thinks of last night, she mused as she rubbed her pussy.

Slowly getting out of bed, Jamie pulled her bathrobe on and went to James' door and knocked softly. Getting no response, she opened the door and looked inside. James wasn't there. Going out to the kitchen, she found her mother having her breakfast. She looked different to her now. Having seen her fucking and sucking the night before had changed her perception of her parents. They seemed a whole lot cooler now than they had before.

"Where's James?" Jamie asked.

"He went to football practice and your father went to work. It's just you and me. What are you going to do today?"

"Oh, I've got some studying to do, then I'm going out tonight with the girls."

"You seem to like them. You spend a lot of time with them," June commented.

"They're fun. I mean, we're all cheerleaders. We do a lot of things together."

"Well, as long as you're having fun."

"Thanks, mom," she said, kissing her on the cheek.

Meanwhile, Art had arrived at work in shorts and a T-shirt as it was a Saturday and no clients would be in the office. When he arrived, he noticed Larry's car was already there, or still there. Going into the office, Larry hailed him as he entered his own office. Following him in, he sat down with a big grin.

"Well, you sure caught me last night," he said.

"I didn't mean to spy on you," Art said, "I was just going to say goodnight."

"Well, no harm done," Larry said. "What did you think of Dawn's cock taking?"

"Sure looked okay to me," Art laughed, "but what about Mary?"

"It has nothing to do with Mary," Larry replied. "I absolutely love Mary and always will, this is just fun, no involvement whatsoever."

"June would go nuts," Art observed, "if she ever thought I'd done anything like that."

"You've never cheated on her?" Larry inquired.

"Never."

"I'll have to lend Dawn to you for a while. She's a pretty good secretary, too. In fact, she'll be here any minute. I asked her to come in and finish up some letters."

"Well, I have some work to finish," Art said. "I won't interrupt you as I leave."

"Don't worry, it's all right," Larry laughed.

At that moment Dawn arrived, wearing tight short shorts and a halter top which showed her big full breasts to advantage. Larry went to his own office then and Art concentrated on his work. A short time later, Larry poked his head into his office and announced that he was leaving now.

"Dawn's going to finish up some letters, then she'll be done. I'll see you Monday."

"All right. See you," Art said.

As he returned to his work, Art found his attention wandering. Last night with June had been wonderful. She seemed to be blossoming more and more since they had moved to Nebraska. She was really shedding some of her inhibitions. At that moment Dawn entered his office and asked him to look over the letters that she had just finished for Larry. Looking up at her, Art frankly appraised her. She looked to be about 5'4" and 120 pounds. She had brunette hair and nice hazel eyes. Her full breasts were matched by the lushness of her body. He could see her nipples straining under the halter top as the air conditioning took its toll.

As he looked over the letters, Dawn stood next to him. He was very aware of her bare thigh right next to his shoulder. Asking her a question about something in the letter, Dawn leaned over his desk, rubbing her breast on his shoulder as she explained what she had done. As she went to stand back up, Art turned to say something to her just as she turned to him, poking him in the eye with her right breast. As he rubbed his eye, Dawn leaned over to see if he was okay, giving him a bird's eye view down her halter top of her breasts. They were really something. Then suddenly Dawn grabbed his head and pulled it into her cleavage, burying his face between her breasts. As Art sat back in astonishment, Dawn spilled her breasts out of her top and began to rub them, pulling on the nipples.

"Aren't they nice?" she asked, running her tongue across her lips.

"They're fine," Art sputtered, "but I'm married."

"Oh, I know," she said, "so's Larry. I don't mind."

"Well, my wife sure would," Art said.

"I'm certainly not going to tell her," Dawn said, sinking to her knees in front of him, leaning forward and rubbing her breasts in his crotch. "I just like to play sometimes."

"This isn't right," Art protested as she began rubbing and squeezing his cock through his pants.

"Just you relax," Dawn said, undoing his shorts and pulling his rapidly growing cock out into the air. "Just you relax."

Then Dawn held his cock with one hand and squeezed her breasts together around it with the other hand, letting it slide back and forth between them. Art shook his head in disbelief as he watched his cock sliding up and down between her breasts, her big hard nipples sticking out. Then she leaned over and licked the end of his cock, causing it to twitch in response.

"Ooh, it likes me," Dawn squealed as she opened her mouth and let his cock slide into it, lathing it with her tongue as she gently sucked on it.

Art just sat back and watched as his cock disappeared into Dawn's mouth. He could feel it pressing against the back of her throat as she sucked on it. While she sucked on him, Dawn continued to play with her breasts, rubbing and pulling on the nipples while she continued to slurp his big stick. As Art felt his balls begin to churn, his cock pulsed as Dawn took his balls in her hand and gently rolled them around, massaging them as she continued to suck his cock. Then he felt himself spasm as he began to cum. Dawn sucked as quickly as she could, swallowing all of his cum as it filled her mouth. After he finished cumming, she continued to suck him gently for a few minutes before rising to her feet.

"Umm, that was so nice. I really like the taste of cum," she said. "Well, I'll let you get back to your work now. Thanks a lot."

As she left his office, Art sat back in his chair, spent, his limp cock laying in his lap. God, what a job, he thought. June'll kill me if she ever finds out. Rearranging himself, Art returned to his work, forcing himself to concentrate.

Meanwhile, James had gone to football practice. It was a good practice, especially knowing all the tension over who was going to start had been settled. After the practice as he was walking home, he ran into Sheri.

"Oh, hi, James," she said. "How was practice today?"

"Hi, Sheri. It was great. We're going to kill them next week."

"Well, I'll certainly be cheering for you."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Do you have any plans tonight?" Sheri asked innocently.

"Not really, not yet," James stammered.

This was the head cheerleader. She was a real fox. All the guys talked about her all the time. Some of them said she'd go farther than any of the other girls. He couldn't believe she was talking to him like this.

"I was going to go see a movie," Sheri said. "Would you like to come with me maybe?"

"Well, sure," James stammered, "I'd like that."

"Good," she smiled. "Why don't we meet at 7:30 then?"

"Uh, sure. Where?"

"How about at the theater?"

"Okay. I'll see you there."

James fairly ran home. He couldn't believe Sheri had asked him out. She was really good looking. Oh, no, he thought. How am I going to tell Jamie I'm going out with one of her new best friends, especially after what happened last night. Football practice had been good for helping put that out of his mind. Now it all came flooding back, Jamie catching him with his cock in his hand watching through his secret hole, then her sucking him and him sucking her. It had been magical. But it wasn't right, he told himself. She's my sister, my twin.

As he got home, he could see that Jamie and mom were sitting in the living room, Jamie doing homework and his mom reading. Man, she had sure been something last night. It seemed that she was getting more and more wild each day, he thought. Dad sure is lucky. As he entered the living room, he couldn't quite meet Jamie's eyes as he said hello. She gave him a puzzled look as he went to his room. After a few minutes, Jamie got up and went to talk to James. As she entered his room, he was pulling a towel around his waist to go shower.

"James, what's the matter?" Jamie asked. "Why are you being weird?"

"Last night bothers me a little," he replied. "Doesn't it bother you at all?"

"It did a little, but no, I think it was fine. I told you why last night and I haven't changed my mind."

"Well, it's different for me," he said lamely, fidgeting with his towel.

"Well, I don't want you being mad at me," Jamie said. "You're my best friend. If I can't trust you with how I am, I can't trust anyone."

"Gosh, I never said you couldn't trust me," James declared. "I love you. It's just hard accepting what happened for me."

"Well, I woke up feeling better than I've ever felt in my life, thanks to you. I'm glad we did it and I'm not sorry. I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable, but that's all."

"I'll get over it," James admitted with a grin, "it's just very different."

"Yeah, isn't it," Jamie smiled. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, well, Sheri, I ran into Sheri after football practice and she invited me to a movie."

"Are you going to go?" Jamie asked, remembering Sheri's determination to get a hold of James.

"Sure. Why not? She's the head cheerleader and I'm the quarterback. We're supposed to go out by tradition, aren't we?"

"I suppose. She's pretty wild, you know?"

"I've heard some things."

"Well, don't do anything you'll regret later, that's all," Jamie advised.

"You know me better than that," James said.

"And I know Sheri better than that," Jamie replied as she left his room.

That night as James left to go meet Sheri, Jamie went and found Heather and Janice. They all went to Roxy's Grill for a soda and to talk. Jamie told them that Sheri had asked James out that day after football practice and that they were going to a movie. Heather clapped her hands with delight as Janice laughed. When it got to be around 9:45, they left for Sheri's house, entering again through the back door.

As they secreted themselves in the study, Heather asked Jamie if she minded that Sheri was going to be with her brother. Replying that it was no big deal, Heather wanted to know how she was going to feel seeing her brother naked with Sheri. Jamie was thinking of how to respond to that when they heard the door opening and Sheri and James came in the door.

As they sat on the couch next to each other, they could hear Sheri telling James how much fun she had had going to the movies with him. Then she started talking about him being the quarterback and she was stroking his arm, squeezing his muscles. They could see that James was a little uncomfortable by the close quarters. Then Sheri leaned up against him and kissed him, not stopping until she got him to respond to her. As they broke their kiss, they could see Sheri smiling at James as she unbuttoned his shirt to run her hands all over his chest. Rubbing his chest and pinching his nipples, she continued to kiss him, pushing her tongue into his mouth in search of his.

After a few minutes of torrid kissing, Sheri sat up, fanning herself with her hand.

"It's getting hot in here," she said, kissing James again. "Don't you think so?"

"It is a little warm," he agreed, enthusiastically kissing her back.

"It's too hot," Sheri declared, sitting up and suddenly pulling her light sweater that she had been wearing over her head.

As she pulled her sweater up over her head, everyone could see that she had nothing on under it. Her big ripe breasts bounced into view, her nipples already hard. James just stared in disbelief at her big beautiful breasts.

"You don't mind, do you?" Sheri asked, rubbing her breasts. "It's so hot in here."

"No, I don't mind. It's okay," James stammered as Sheri bent over to kiss him again, letting her breasts press up against his bare chest.

As she kissed him, Sheri continued to rub her breasts against his chest, pressing them into him. Then she took one of his hands and pulled it to her breast, laying it on her breast and encouraging him to squeeze her. As James began to play with her breasts, her nipples grew even bigger and harder, which he encouraged by twisting and pulling on them.

"Suck on them a little," Sheri encouraged, holding them up and offering them to him. "Go ahead."

James hesitantly leaned forward and took one of Sheri's nipples into his mouth and sucked on it, all the while massaging her other breast with his hands. As he continued sucking her breasts, Sheri sighed and fell back on the couch, holding him to her breasts as she did so. Letting her leg fall to the side, James was laying in between her legs sucking on her breasts. After some minutes of this, Sheri pushed him up, saying that it was her turn.

Pushing him back on the couch, Sheri lay between his legs and began to suck on his nipples, teasing them and rubbing her breasts on his stomach. Then she began to kiss his chest all over, sliding down to kiss his stomach and lick his belly button. While she was probing his belly button with her tongue, she let her hand fall to the bulge that was becoming prominent in his pants. She began to squeeze and rub his cock through his pants, causing it to press against them, trying to escape. As James lay back in bliss from the attentions of this beautiful girl, he felt her pull his zipper open and free his raging cock from the confines of his pants. Then he felt her breath on him as she opened her mouth and let his cock slide into it, sucking gently on it to the back of her throat.

Jamie was shocked watching how easily Sheri had begun to seduce James. She watched as Sheri pulled his cock out, the very cock she had herself sucked on the night before, and began to softly suck and lick it. Beside her, Heather was panting with excitement, one hand rubbing her breasts, the other rubbing herself between the legs. Janice was watching Sheri and James and Heather in fascination. Every once in a while she would rub her own breasts a little as she got excited from the action.

Jamie felt herself getting wet as she watched Sheri sucking on her brother's cock. Suddenly, Sheri stopped sucking on James. Looking at him as he opened his eyes, she smiled.

"Wouldn't you like to do that to me?" she asked.

"What?" James asked.

"Why don't you lick me a little bit," she said, running her hands up under her skirt.

As James stared at her, she pulled her panties out from under her skirt, then crawled up his chest until her pussy was just inches from his face. James couldn't believe the view. Sheri was sitting on his chest with her knees on either side of his head, her dark pussy just in front of his face, her pussy lips pouting open slightly. As he opened his mouth to say something, Sheri slid forward and covered his mouth with her pussy and began to rub it over his face.

Jamie could hear James sucking on Sheri's pussy, hear him slurping her juices from her pussy just like he had done for her the night before. Well, she certainly knew how good that could feel. No wonder Sheri liked to play with the boys. Glancing to her side, she saw Heather now furiously rubbing her pussy. She had her skirt up and was rubbing herself through her panties, which Jamie could see were soaked with moisture. She could feel her own pussy brimming over with excitement and wished that it was her that was on the couch with James. They could hear Sheri's excited chatter.

"God, that's great. Stick your tongue in me. That's it, deeper. Oh, yes, like that. Suck my clit. Yes, yes, oh, yes, that's it. Suck it, suck it. Come on, suck harder. Suck harder. I'm going to cum. Suck harder. Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Sheri cried as she began to shake, her juices cascading onto James' face and tongue as he lapped at her pussy, sucking up all the juices as they flowed from her pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers