Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers

"Good morning," James said. "I hope you slept well."

"I did, but I woke up even better," Jamie replied, pulling him to her and hugging him. "What are you doing up so early on a Sunday?"

"Oh, I like to get up early and watch mom and dad. They always do it in the morning."

"What were they doing today?" she asked, sitting up.

"You know, they fucked and they sucked, same as every day, just different variations."

"I'd like to watch more often," Jamie confessed. "It's so beautiful, and exciting too."

"Yeah, I know. After watching them I just had to come in here. I hope you don't mind."

"No, no, I'm glad you did. What a wonderful way to wake up," she said, rubbing her pussy with both hands. "I like it."

Just then they heard their parents stirring about in the house, so James quietly left Jamie's room and returned to his own. When they both presented themselves for breakfast a few minutes later, June greeted them both with a hug and a kiss.

"What are you two doing today?" June asked as she fixed breakfast.

"I'm going over to Sheri's to meet her and Heather and Janice," Jamie replied.

"I've got homework and a short practice this afternoon," James explained.

"Well, I've got to go to the office for a couple of hours this morning," Art said.

"Oh, I'll come with you," June volunteered. "Maybe you'll work faster if I'm waiting there for you. Let's all try to meet here for supper," she suggested.

They continued to talk as they ate breakfast, then everyone helped clean up quickly and then June and Art left for his office. As soon as they were gone, Jamie got dressed and was ready to leave for Sheri's.

"What do you all do together all the time?" James inquired.

"Oh, you know, girl things," Jamie replied. "Are you going to go out with Sheri again?" she asked.

"I guess so," he replied. "If she wants to."

"I'm sure she will," Jamie replied. "She's absolutely boy crazy."

"Aren't all girls?" he asked with a grin.

"I know the boy I'm crazy about," she replied, moving over next to him and leaning her body into him. "I'm crazy about the boy who sucks my pussy the best."

James blushed slightly as she said this, then jumped as she reached out and grabbed his cock through his shorts.

"Let me have some of this before I go," Jamie insisted, pulling his shorts down. "You already had some."

As she pulled his shorts down, James just stood there as she fell to her knees and began to suck on his cock. I could really get used to this, he thought, caressing Jamie's head as she continued to lick and suck his now-hard cock. As she began to bob up and down on him, James began to lightly move his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. Jamie quickly opened her mouth, letting his cock slide back and forth on her tongue as he gently pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Letting her lips close on his cock lightly as he fucked her face, Jamie lightly sucked his cock each time he pulled back, then let him push his cock into the back of her throat. Suddenly he clutched her hair as he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth and began to cum. Jamie greedily swallowed every drop of it, sucking the last of it from the slit in his cock before wiping her mouth and standing up.

"See you later," she laughed as she left James leaning against a wall, his now limp cock dangling in front of him. "We'll try it again tonight," she said as she left the house.

Meanwhile, Art and June arrived at his office. June contented herself with looking around while Art quickly tried to finish up his work. After about an hour or so, June walked into his office and closed the door behind her. With a sly smile on her face, she walked over to Art's desk, standing between Art in his seat and the desk, leaning back against the desk. As Art sat back in his seat and smiled, June slowly pulled up her skirt to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her beautiful pussy with its light covering of blonde down was right there in front of him.

"Let's dedicate your new desk," June suggested with her eyes bright and a big smile on her face.

"Come, on, pull out that big cock and just fuck me right here, right now, on your desk," she said, sitting on the edge of the desk, her knees wide.

"Come on, Art, fuck me," she said, letting her hand wander to her pussy to run her finger along the slit of her pussy, which was now gaping open just slightly, enough to let Art see her clit peeking out from between her pussy lips.

Getting to his feet, Art dropped his shorts to the floor, pulling down his underwear to free his rapidly growing cock. Moving to position his cock at the entrance to June's pussy, he rubbed it up and down in her slit, letting it get a nice, wet sheen from the moisture already forming. Pressing the head of his cock at the entrance to her hole, Art steadily pushed until his entire cock disappeared into her pussy. June leaned back on her elbows and propped her heels on the edge of the desk, giving Art the best possible access to her pussy as he began to pump his cock into her.

Art began to stroke his cock back and forth into June's pussy, moving easier as her juices began to flow. As he looked down at her, June's head was back and her eyes closed, savoring the feel of his cock sliding back and forth into her eager pussy. As he looked down, Art could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her lips clinging to it each time he pulled out, only to swallow him completely as he plunged back in.

Reaching down, Art began to rub and pull on June's clit, causing her to moan as the electricity jolted through her body from her clit, all swollen and bursting with excitement. As he felt his balls building up to explode, the door suddenly opened and Larry stood there, a look of surprise on his face as he saw what was happening. June didn't notice him because her eyes were closed and she was moaning with the approach of her orgasm. Art saw him and froze momentarily, then quickly pumped his cock into June's pussy over and over as his balls started dumping their load. As he thrust his cock into her all the way to finish emptying his balls, he looked at Larry, who stood there with a big smile on his face. As June opened her eyes, seeing Larry, he clapped his hands, still smiling broadly.

"I'm really glad to see you making yourselves at home here," he said with a grin. "We're just happy to have you here."

June blushed but couldn't move because Art's cock was still embedded in her pussy, her legs splayed open.

"Well, I'll see you two later," Larry said. "Have a nice day."

As he walked out of Art's office, closing the door behind him, Art fell into his chair, staring at June's wide-open pussy oozing their combined cum. June pushed her skirt down, sitting up, blushing.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said. "You could have lost your job."

"No, I don't think so," Art replied, pulling his shorts up. "Larry's okay."

"But he saw us fucking on your desk," she said. "I can't believe someone saw us."

"It's all right," Art reassured her. "I'm not bothered by it. Besides, I'm sure you turned him on. He'd probably like to try my desk out himself," he said, standing to leave.

"Come on, let's get out of here. We can go home and take it from there."

* * * * * * * * * *

Jamie didn't stay very long at Sheri's, she had only wanted to talk about what she was going to do to this boy and that boy. Jamie found it boring and said that she had to go do homework. When she got home, she knocked on James' door and found him doing homework.

"Hi," she said. "How's it going?"

"Okay," he replied. "I'm almost done anyway. What are you doing home so soon?"

"Sometimes Sheri's so boring, I just can't take it. She can only talk about boys, what she's done to who and what she's going to do to whoever."

"Does she talk about me?" he inquired.

"Yeah, some."

"What does she say?"

"She likes you. She says you taste good."

"What do you mean?" he blushed.

"I don't know, you tell me," Jamie said. "What does she mean?"

James blushed furiously as he remembered Sheri blowing him. I wonder what Jamie'd think if she knew he had done that with her best friend. As he started to open his mouth and tell her what had happened, they both heard a noise from their parents' room. Quietly, they quickly moved into the closet where James put his eye to the hole. As he looked, he could see his parents kissing and pulling each other's clothes off. As soon as they were naked, James could see his mom pushing his dad backwards while she groped for his growing cock, pushing him right towards the closet! When she had almost pushed him into the closet, she stopped and fell to her knees on the floor in front of him and began to lick his cock.

James couldn't believe what he was seeing. They were no more than 3 feet away, right in front of him. He could see every little detail, see his mother's tongue flick out and probe into the slit at the end of his father's cock. Then she opened her mouth and let his cock slide into her mouth until it almost disappeared, then she closed her lips around it and sucked as she drew her head back to grasp the head of his cock between her teeth while her tongue again probed out.

James gasped at the sight and Jamie pushed him aside, putting her eye to the hole. She, too, gasped as she saw her father's cock right in front of her, her mother sucking on it. It seemed so big up close. She saw her mother let it slide right down into her throat then suck it as it drew out again. Through her fascination with watching her parents, Jamie was also aware of feeling that it looked like it tasted so good. She realized that she wouldn't mind being where her mother was right now, sucking that big, beautiful cock.

Relinquishing the hole to James, she made him pull his cock out before looking into the hole again. As she began sucking on his cock like she had seen her mother do through the hole, James watched his parents. Jamie's sucking was really exciting. He realized that she was trying to do it just like she had seen their mom doing it. It felt really nice when she would try to swallow his entire cock into her throat. She couldn't quite manage, but it still felt great.

As June sucked Art's cock in super slow motion, she hoped that James was in his room and had heard them when they came in. Deliberately maneuvering Art so that they were right in front of the closet, she had begun to suck him, hoping that James would have a particularly good view. As she sucked his cock, June kept glancing towards the hole, trying to determine if anyone's eye was there. Twice she thought she saw a difference in the way the hole looked, but she couldn't be sure. Then she was certain she had seen a glint of light reflecting from within the hole and knew for certain that she was being watched.

Really concentrating on sucking Art in the most sensual way she knew, June slowly licked the length of his cock, then let it slide all the way into her throat, almost completely swallowing it. As she continued to suck Art's cock, she kept looking towards the hole. Then once after drawing Art's cock back out of her mouth, she turned her head towards the hole as she licked the length of his cock, staring at the hole as she licked back and forth, even sucking his balls into her mouth a couple of times. Then before turning to suck Art's cock back into her mouth, without thinking about it, June winked at the hole, slowly and deliberately, then returned her attention to sucking Art's cock.

James almost died when he saw his mother turn towards the hole, seeming to look at it. Jamie's sucking on his cock was driving him crazy and now he thought that his mother was actually looking at him as she licked his father's cock and sucked his balls into her mouth. James was just starting to believe that it was just a coincidence when he saw his mother slowly and deliberately wink at him. He fell back from the hole in shock, even as his balls began pumping their load into Jamie's eagerly sucking mouth. As he lay there in disbelief, Jamie finished sucking the last of his seed from the end of his cock, then turned and put her eye to the hole again.

As she looked into the hole, she could see her mom stop sucking her dad's cock and drop to her hands and knees, her ass pointed right at the hole. Jamie could see her pussy peeking out from between her legs. As she watched, her father positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it in in one quick stroke. She saw her mother wriggle her ass as she attempted to push herself back against his thrusting cock in her pussy. As Jamie watched this, she pushed her own hand into her pants and began to rub and stroke her own pussy, even as she watched her mother's pussy being pounded by her father's cock right in front of her eyes. She could see her mother's pussy lips clinging to her father's cock as it drew back before each thrust, a sheen of moisture coating it. As she watched, he began to stiffen up as his balls contracted in spasm, then she saw him jam his cock into her as hard as he could as he began to cum.

James pushed her aside just as Art was pumping his load into her pussy. June suddenly spun around, causing his cock to spurt into the air, then caught it and held her mouth open, the head of his cock resting on her tongue as it finished pumping its pearly white load. Then she slowly sucked the head of his cock and swallowed all of his seed before sitting back on the floor. Looking directly at the hole, she smiled and licked her lips before lying back on the floor, her knees up and her open pussy pointing directly at the hole, now oozing from Art's fucking.

James fell back from the hole, a look of horror on his face.

"What's wrong?" Jamie asked. "What is it?"

"You'll never believe me," he said, "no way."

"Tell me," she insisted.

"Both times I was looking in the hole, both times mom looked right at the hole."

"So what? That was just coincidence," Jamie replied.

"That's what I was thinking," he said, "until she winked at me."

"She what?"

"She winked at me. There's no mistake, she knew I was watching. I can't believe this. What am I going to do?"

"Don't do anything. Why should you do anything? It's obvious she knows and doesn't care. Wow, she's deliberately putting on a show for you. That's really cool."

"Cool? How can you say that? She knows I'm watching her and she always leaves the closet door open. How can she want me to watch her?"

"Oh, I suppose some people like an audience," Jamie said, thinking of Sheri. "Maybe it turns her on to know that someone's watching her."

"You must be nuts."

"Sheri's like that," she said. "She told me."

"Sheri's what?"

"She likes people to see her when she's messing with boys."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. She even let me and Heather and Janice watch her the other night when she went out with John."

"What do you mean you watched her and John? Where?"

So Jamie told him the whole story about Sheri and how she had declared she was going to get any boy she wanted and how she insisted that they be witnesses. When she told him about seeing him, he blushed furiously.

"You mean you saw me with her?" he asked.

"Uh-huh, so did Janice and Heather."

"Oh, no."

"No, they all really liked it. In fact, Sheri let them lick some of your cum off of her breasts so they could taste it."

"This isn't happening," he said in despair. "This can't be real."

"It is. She even invited us to watch you two tonight. She said she was going to fuck you this time."

"Really? I mean, what's with her?"

"She's just weird. So are you going to fuck her if she wants you to?"

"I never thought about that. I mean, I've never done it."

"She doesn't care. And I'll be there with Heather and Janice to see."

James just sat back and groaned, his hand on his forehead.

"What am I going to do?"

"I guess you'll either fuck her or you won't," Jamie said with a smile. "I'm sure it's going to be up to you," she said as she flicked his cock with a finger.

"But you watching, that's just not fair."

"Why not? Why don't you want me watching?"

"It's not you, it's all of you."

"Let's turn the tables on her."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I'll make sure Heather and Janice take their clothes off, and when whatever happens with you two is done, instead of you letting her make you get dressed and leave, just get up from the couch and walk into the study. That's where we'll be watching. That should really get them."

"Just walk into the study naked?"

"Sure. Why not? They've already seen you. Now you'll be seeing them. It'll be fun to see how they act."

"I don't know. It seems crazy, the whole thing."

"Well, you could avoid it by breaking your date with Sheri. How do you think you'd explain that at school?"

"I don't know. I hope this works."

* * * * * * * * * *

Jamie arrived at Sheri's house about a half hour before she was due to return with James. Heather and Janice were already there. They had been drinking some beer and were a little drunk. As they hid in the study, Heather commented that she was going to end up with soaked panties again.

"Why don't you just take them off?" Jamie inquired.

"What do you mean?" Heather asked.

"Well, that way they won't get soaked, of course. In fact, why don't we all take our clothes off and watch them. It'll be more fun."

"Are you out of your mind?" Janice asked.

"No, it sounds like fun," Heather giggled. "Let's do it. It'll really shock Sheri, too."

So they all took their clothes off until they were all three standing there naked. Heather giggled as she rubbed her pussy.

"It's going to make it all easier, isn't it?" she laughed.

Just then they heard Sheri and James come in the house. Quickly sitting on the floor where they could see into the living room, they saw them come in and go right over to the couch. This time there was no slow seduction. Sheri reached right out and grabbed James' cock through his pants as he reached to pull her blouse open. They quickly helped each other take all their clothes off. When they were naked, Sheri stood up tall and posed, thrusting her breasts up into the air, one hand on her hip.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked as James sat on the couch, his cock sticking up in the air.

"Looks just fine to me," he replied, reaching for her.

He pulled her down onto the couch and pushed his face into her pussy even as she opened her mouth to accept his cock into her throat. They lay in a 69, sucking each other loudly. Meanwhile, Jamie and Heather and Janice were watching them, seeing them locked in their 69. Heather was rubbing her pussy, her knees pulled up. Janice's eyes went from the scene on the couch to Heather right next to her. She was sandwiched between Jamie and Heather, the three of them sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Suddenly Heather reached over and began pinching her breasts, giggling. As she tried to push her hands away, she reached over and pinched Heather's breasts. Heather just giggled and said that she didn't mind. Then she continued to rub and pinch Janice's breasts. Janice stopped trying to stop her as she watched Sheri and James on the couch. Then Sheri took James' cock from her mouth.

"James, let's do something else."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "Please fuck me."

"Are you sure?" he asked, continuing his oral assault on her pussy. "Isn't this enough for you?"

"No, I want you to fuck me. Don't you want to?"

"Well, yeah, but I don't mind this either."

"I need more, James. Please fuck me, now."

Jamie and Heather and Janice held their breaths as they saw Sheri lay on her back, her legs spread wide. As James positioned himself between her legs, Heather stopped pinching Janice's breasts as she watched in fascination. Her right hand continued to rub her own pussy, while her left hand fell from Janice's breasts to her lap, where it rested lightly on her pussy. Janice hardly seemed to notice as she watched James position his cock at the entrance to Sheri's hole. As he began to push his cock into her, Janice felt Heather's fingers stroking her pussy, pushing into her pussy lips to rub her like she was doing to herself, mesmerized by Sheri and James.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers
1...34567...12