Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers

As James pushed his cock into Sheri's pussy, he couldn't believe the feeling of her. It was like liquid velvet. He could feel her pussy muscles gripping his cock, trying to suck it in as he pushed, pushed until there was nowhere else to push to. His cock was buried in her pussy. He couldn't believe the feeling as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. This was even better than a blowjob, he thought. As he fucked her, Sheri was pulling on her nipples and rubbing her clit. She was like a person possessed.

As they watched them fuck, Heather's fingers had been very active in her own and in Janice's pussy. Janice had let her head fall over to rest on Jamie's shoulder, who was watching James fuck Sheri with interest. I'm going to get him to do that to me, too, she thought. It looks like he does it nice. It didn't seem to hurt Sheri at all.

As Janice sat with her head on Jamie's shoulder, her right hand was covering Heather's as she continued to play with her pussy. She could feel her juices beginning to flow. Her left hand had fallen into Jamie's lap and was lightly stroking her pussy. At first Jamie hadn't liked Janice touching her like that, but then it had felt so soft and nice that she hadn't minded, so she had let her legs fall open to make it easier for her. Looking away from Sheri and James for a moment, she saw Heather's hand in Janice's pussy. Reaching over, she pushed her hand under Heather's and began to rub Janice's pussy. It felt nice and soft, warm, too, she thought. As she probed around in Janice's pussy, she felt Janice's fingers part the lips of her pussy, pushing inside to push at her hole.

As she turned her attention back to the couch, she heard James cry out as his orgasm took him. She saw Sheri lock her legs around his back as she held him into her, holding him tightly as he spent himself in her pussy. Then he collapsed on top of Sheri. As she rolled him off of her, Sheri leaned down and took his spent cock in her mouth where she began sucking their combined juices off his cock. When she finished that, she sat back, contented.

At this point, Jamie quietly moved to the other side of Heather, leaving them between her and the doorway. As Heather continued to stroke Janice's pussy, Jamie reached out and put her hand on Heather's pussy. It felt very warm and sticky as she let her fingers push into her. She could push two of her fingers all the way up into Heather's pussy. It felt real squishy as she rubbed her clit as her two fingers twitched around in her pussy.

Then they heard Sheri telling James that it was getting late and that he had to go. As she was gathering his clothes for him, he started to walk towards the study. Janice and Heather shrank back against her as Sheri quickly jumped after him to stop him, but just like that, James pushed the door all the way open and walked in, turning on the light as he did so. Heather and Janice squealed as James stood there in front of them, his cock swinging in their faces. Sheri stood there with a look of shock on her face as Jamie burst out laughing.

"Well, you wanted to fuck my brother, now you have. You two wanted to watch him fuck her, and you have. What do you have to say now," Jamie asked, laughing.

"I can't believe you told him," Sheri stammered. "This was supposed to be between us."

"He's my twin brother and my loyalty is always going to be to him first."

"You just saw your brother fuck me, and what are you three doing with no clothes on?" she insisted indignantly.

"It was Jamie's idea," Heather said, trying to hide her pussy from James.

"Well, I figured if you got to see him, it was only right that he see you," Jamie said.

While they were talking, James' cock had begun to grow again. It was now pointed straight out in front of him. Sheri and Jamie both laughed as they saw the looks on Heather and Janice's faces.

"Go on, Heather, you said that you wanted him when I got done. Well, I'm done for the moment. Go ahead."

Heather blushed as James moved over and let his cock stick in her face.

"Go on, Heather, open your mouth," Sheri laughed. "You've never kept it shut this long before."

Heather giggled as she reached out and grasped James' cock. Opening her mouth, she let her tongue flick out and tease the end of his cock. James sighed as she closed her lips around the head of his cock and sucked. Sitting down, James lay back on the floor as Heather kneeled above his cock, beginning to lick and suck on it. Jamie laughed with delight as she watched Heather sucking James' cock. She knew how nice it was and was surprised to find that she wanted all her friends to know also.

Sheri rubbed her sticky pussy as she watched Heather sucking on James' cock. She didn't really like having to share, but she didn't see that she had any choice. She couldn't believe Jamie was just sitting there naked in front of her brother watching him getting a blowjob. She seemed to be enjoying it. After Heather had been sucking on him for about five minutes, Sheri said that she should give Janice a turn. Janice blushed furiously as everyone turned to look at her, James smiling as he held out a hand to her. She had been trying to keep her pussy and breasts covered because she was embarrassed, now she gave James her hand and crawled over to him, kneeling next to his throbbing cock.

"Just do like you saw us doing it," Sheri encouraged. "It won't hurt you."

Janice gingerly reached out and grasped his cock, surprised at what it felt like. After squeezing it a few times, she leaned over and licked the head of it, tasting him. Liking it, she began to lick and suck on his cock, just like she had seen Sheri and Heather doing. Jamie smiled as she watched Janice, knowing that she herself had only learned to do it a couple of days before.

While watching Janice begin to suck on James' cock, Heather sat close, her legs open, rubbing herself as she watched. Sheri moved to sit next to Heather, watching Janice suck on James' cock. Hearing Heather's hand squishing in her pussy, Sheri reached over and began to rub it for her, finding it just flooded with juices. Drawing her hand to her mouth, she licked the juices from her hand before returning it to Heather's pussy. Heather responded by reaching over and rubbing Sheri's pussy through all the sticky goo. After a few minutes of this, Sheri encouraged Heather to sit on James' face and let him eat her. Heather blushed as James reached over and pulled her towards him, helping her to straddle his face, her pussy spread open in front of his mouth.

As Janice continued to suck on his cock, James let his tongue push into Heather's soaking pussy, tasting her tangy pussy. Heather just about screamed as she felt his tongue push into her, sucking her pussy. Her juices ran as he sucked her, nibbling on her clit and sucking it into his mouth. She tasted totally different from either Jamie or Sheri, James thought as he sucked her. But as he was quickly learning, a pussy to suck on is a pussy to suck on. He suddenly understood Jamie's attitude much better now as he continued to suck and be sucked.

Then Sheri announced that it was her turn to suck him again and that Janice got to sit on his face. Janice looked up, her face flushed from her exertions, a big smile on her face. As Sheri nudged her aside, Janice pushed Heather off of James' face and assumed her position. She just about died as she felt his tongue probe up into her pussy, softly sucking her clit as she grasped his hair. James' slurping increased as Janice's pussy began to flow, her sweet, syrupy juice running into his mouth. This is the sweetest tasting pussy of them all, he thought. They're all good, this is just delicious, as he sucked her with vigor.

Suddenly, Heather said, "What about Jamie? She's only sitting here."

"What about Jamie?" Sheri asked from around James' cock. "It's her brother."

"Still, no one's doing anything for her."

"Go ahead," Sheri said, resuming her sucking.

Heather moved over next to Jamie where she sat against the wall, her legs pressed together watching James get blown and getting to suck all of her friends. She wanted him so bad. Heather hugged her, rubbing her breasts. Teasing her legs apart, Heather began to rub and play with her pussy. Jamie glanced over to James but he couldn't see her, not with Janice's pussy plastered over his face. Leaning back and relaxing, Jamie began to enjoy Heather's fingers playing in her pussy. As she watched Janice rubbing her pussy all over James' face, she wished it could be her sitting there. She loved it when he licked her pussy.

Sheri could feel James' balls getting tight. She knew he was going to cum any minute.

"Hey, Heather, he's going to cum any minute," she said. "Come on over here and finish sucking him. You get to eat his cum."

Giving Jamie a smile, Heather quickly scrambled over to James' cock, sucking it into her mouth. As she began to suck on him, Janice gave a cry and started to cum, her juices bathing James' face as he struggled to lap it all up. Then he gave a groan as his balls started churning, shooting his load into Heather's waiting mouth. Heather eagerly sucked his cock, gulping his cum down. When he finished cumming, Heather sat up, a look of happiness on her face and a dribble of cum on her chin. Wiping it off, she let Janice lick it from her hand.

James lay there exhausted. He had cum at least 3 or 4 times already today. Looking over at Jamie sitting against the wall, he smiled at her. She smiled back, though not with the satisfaction he had.

"This isn't fair," James said, sitting up. "You all got to suck me, have me suck you, or fuck you," he said, looking at Sheri. "Jamie's only gotten to watch."

"Well, go ahead, fuck her, too," Sheri laughed.

"One of you should suck her," he said with a grin as Jamie gave him a shocked look.

"Well, that sounds fair to me," Heather said, licking her lips. "I've had mine."

"Go on, Sheri, you do it," James said, smiling at her.

"Why me?" Sheri asked.

"Because this was all your idea to begin with, from what I understand."

"You don't have to do anything," Jamie said. "That's all right."

"Are you too shy to do it in front of your brother?" Sheri demanded. "You sure got to watch him."

"That's not it," she said.

"I think James should get to see you as much as you've seen him," Sheri said mischievously.

"Yeah," Heather added. "It's only fair."

"Go on, Jamie," James said. "Show me."

Blushing, Jamie lay back on the floor, feet flat and knees apart, showing her pussy to them all. As they all gathered around to look at her, James encouraged Sheri to go ahead and start. With a shake of her head, Sheri knelt between Jamie's thighs, her face right in front of her pussy. Using her hands to hold Jamie's pussy lips open, Sheri exposed the inside of her pussy, the clit sticking out from the top and her hole just barely pouting open. As James watched with a grin on his face, Sheri stuck her tongue out and ran it the length of Jamie's pussy, causing her to twitch. Continuing to run her tongue up and down inside Jamie's pussy lips, Jamie's juices started to flow.

While Sheri was beginning to suck on Jamie's pussy, everyone held their breath. The dark hair of Sheri in the fire-red hair of Jamie's pussy was a stark contrast. Heather was kneeling next to them, her face not 12 inches from Sheri's as she watched her suck Jamie, her ass up in the air. James was kneeling next to Heather watching Jamie get her pussy eaten by Sheri. Reaching over behind Heather, he stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy, causing her to jump. Quickly adjusting, Heather pushed back against his hand playing in her pussy.

Then Sheri lifted her face from Jamie's pussy, her juices smeared all over her face. Her eyes had a wild glint in them as she told Heather it was her turn. Heather eagerly positioned herself between Jamie's thighs. James could see that her pussy was all glistening and red. As Heather lowered her face into Jamie's pussy, James plunged his two fingers back into her pussy from behind. When Sheri saw this, she reached over and grabbed his cock, which was already starting to grow again. Quickly massaging him to a state of hardness, Sheri pointed to Heather's pussy, indicating that he should fuck her.

Without saying a word and not removing his fingers from her pussy, James positioned himself behind her, his cock up against his fingers. Removing his fingers from her pussy, he rubbed her juices all over the head of his cock and then just pushed it into her pussy, replacing his fingers. Heather gasped out loud as she lifted her face from Jamie's pussy when she felt James' cock push into her. Realizing what was happening, she returned to sucking on Jamie.

After a few minutes of this, Sheri announced that it was Janice's turn to suck on Jamie. Without removing his cock from her pussy, Jamie and Heather moved to the side so that Janice could kneel between Jamie's thighs. Positioning himself so that Jamie could watch him plunging his cock into Heather's pussy and also so that he and Heather could watch Janice suck Jamie, he continued to fuck her from behind.

As Janice began to lick and suck Jamie's pussy, Sheri bent over and stuck her tongue into Janice's pussy from behind, causing her to jump. As Janice continued to suck on Jamie, Sheri began to tongue and suck Janice's pussy, savoring the sweet taste. As James continued to pump his cock into Heather, he felt his balls getting tight. Announcing that he was going to cum, Sheri jumped up from Janice's pussy and quickly moved around to where James was pumping into Heather. As James started to cum, Sheri took his cock from Heather's pussy and stuffed it into her own mouth, sucking their combined juices as James dumped his load into her mouth. When he finished cumming, Sheri leaned over Jamie and kissed her, swirling her tongue around in her mouth, letting her taste her brother's cum. Jamie eagerly sucked on Sheri's tongue, wanting to get as much of a taste of James as she could. Then she started cumming as Janice's tongue drove her over the edge. Humping her pussy against her face, she came and came and came, finally laying exhausted on the floor, her legs open and her pussy gaping open.

"Well, isn't this a nice little group," Sheri said laughing, looking at them all lying there naked, cum dripping from everywhere. "Next time we should invite John to join us, make a little more to go around," she suggested.

"Next time?" Jamie asked. "What next time?"

"We've got to do this again," Sheri declared. "This is really having fun. Anyone not enjoy themselves?"

When no one answered, Sheri nodded. "Okay, until next time," she said, going to gather her clothes.

Everyone grabbed their clothes and got dressed, looking a little sheepishly at each other from time to time. Then they all left, knowing that they'd see each other in school the next day.

As they walked home, Jamie told James how much she had wanted to suck him with the others and to have him suck her. It just didn't seem fair, she said, that they had to pretend. James explained that it was a big difference between them sucking on each other in private and in front of others. He wasn't sure if they'd handle it, he said. It had been hard enough for him to accept.

"You sure were beautiful tonight," Jamie said. "Watching them all suck your cock and seeing you lick them, it was beautiful. But seeing you fuck, watching you shove your cock into Sheri and then Heather, well, that was just beautiful. It looked just like dad's in mom."

"It sure was the most incredible experience I've ever had," James agreed. "When I put my cock into Sheri, I couldn't believe what it felt like. It was so soft and velvety, yet it seemed to massage me, too. It's hard to explain."

"I can't wait to find out," Jamie said. "It looks so nice."

"You'll have time enough," James said, giving her a glance. "There's no hurry."

"That's easy for you to say," Jamie retorted, "you lost your cherry tonight. I've still got mine. And I'll tell you something else, I want you to be the first one for me. I'm not really interested in anyone and I trust you more than anyone in the whole world. I know you'll be gentle and not hurt me."

"What has gotten into you?" James asked. "I can't fuck you, you're my sister."

"Don't worry, I've been taking the pill for over a year for my period. I won't get pregnant."

"Aside from that, we can't."

"Well, you're going to do it to me, that's all I've got to say."

The next day, Art arrived at work somewhat in trepidation. He didn't know yet really how Larry was going to treat what had happened yesterday. As he walked into the office, Dawn greeted him with a big smile, asking if his weekend had been nice. With a smile, Art walked into his office and began to work. He worked hard until lunch time, then as he was getting ready to go for lunch, Larry called him into his office.

"Have some lunch with me," he said. "I had it sent over."

As Art sat down to eat, Larry talked noncommittally about the job they were working on. Then as they were eating, Larry turned on the TV and told Art to watch this new video he had just gotten. As the video started, Art realized that he was looking at his own office. Then the video jumped to when June walked into his office yesterday. As he sat there with his mouth hanging open, Art watched as June came and sat on his desk and pulled up her skirt. He could clearly see her pussy in the video. He looked at Larry and he was smiling, watching Art watch the video. As Art continued to watch, he saw himself fucking June, saw his cock plunging in and out of her as she writhed on his desk. Then he saw Larry walk into his office as he began to cum and stand there and watch them. Then the video ended.

Art sat there in silence. He was stunned. He didn't know what to say. Larry had a video of him fucking June on his desk. What did he want? Larry laughed at the look on Art's face.

"Relax," he said. "It's cool. We have surveillance cameras in every room. They came with the building."

"Why did you do that?" Art asked.

"Oh, it was actually an accident, a lucky one, though," Larry replied. "Do you think June would like to see it," he laughed.

"She'd die if she knew about it. I don't know what she'd do."

"Well, I'd like to show it to her, see if she's interested in letting me try the desk out."

Art looked at Larry in astonishment. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was telling him that he wanted to fuck his wife.

"You're talking about my wife," Art said angrily.

"Oh, I don't want to take her from you, nothing like that. I just want to take her for a test ride, as it were. It's nothing personal."

"You're out of your mind," Art said. "This isn't funny."

"No, it's not," Larry agreed. "But let's put it this way, if you don't want me to show her that video, maybe you'd rather I showed her this one, as he started the VCR again.

As Art looked at the video, he saw Dawn walk into his office and stand behind his desk. He almost passed out as he realized what he was going to see. At that moment, Larry paused the tape and called Dawn into the office, looking at Art with a smile on his face. Art looked shocked as Dawn walked into the office. Larry hit the play button and the video continued, showing Dawn leaning over the desk, then turning and pulling his head into her breasts. Dawn laughed as she saw the expression on Art's face in the video. She hadn't been able to see it the other day, her breasts were in the way. As Art watched in horror, he saw Dawn dropping to her knees and blowing him.

As the video ended, Larry laughed. He told Dawn to come around to his side of the desk and pull her skirt up and sit on his desk just like June had done. Giggling, Dawn hiked up her skirt, showing that she didn't wear any underwear, and sat on Larry's desk in front of him, her legs apart and her pussy open and wet. Larry laughed at the look on Art's face as he took his cock out of his pants and pushed it into Dawn. He fucked her for a few minutes, then pulled his cock out, all glistening with her juices.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers
1...45678...12