Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers

The next day when Art went to work, Dawn greeted him with a kiss and Larry came out of his office.

"Now, there's no problem, is there?" he asked. "June was all right when she got home?"

"No, no problem, and yes, she's fine."

"Good. Why don't you give her a call and ask her to come in around 2:00 today. Mary's coming in and she can sort of show her around."

"Sure, no problem," Art replied.

When June arrived at 2:00, Mary was already there. She was a very pretty woman, not very tall, but with a beautiful face and what seemed to be a wonderful body. As she took June under her wing, she took her around the office, explaining what was kept where and how it all fit together. When she finished with the tour, she left her in Art's office and went to join Larry in his. After sitting for about five minutes, Larry buzzed and asked them to join them in his office for a drink. As they went to Larry's office, they noticed that Dawn had gone for the day.

Entering Larry's office, they were greeted by the sight of Larry plunging his cock into Mary's pussy while she sat on the desk in a now all-too-familiar position. As they hesitated, Larry exhorted them to come on in, that they were among friends now. Mary turned her head and smiled at them as she saw their shocked looks.

"Come on in, sit down," he shouted. "We don't mind, do we?"

Mary laughed as he continued to plunge his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Let's watch a movie," Larry suggested, hitting the button to start the video.

Art and June watched in surprise as the video started. First of all, they couldn't believe that Larry had deliberately asked them into his office while he was fucking his wife on his desk. The fact that Mary didn't seem to mind also seemed strange to them. As the video started, it showed Mary lying on the desk naked, Larry plunging his cock in and out of her mouth, completely burying it in her throat each time he plunged forward. They could also see someone kneeling between her thighs, sucking her pussy. As they watched, Dawn looked up from the snack she had been enjoying, pussy juice smeared all over her face. Smiling at Larry, she returned to her feasting frenzy.

Art and June were shocked seeing Larry fucking her face while Dawn sucked on Mary's pussy. As Larry noticed the looks on their faces, he laughed.

"Mary's got one of the sweetest pussies in the whole world," he explained. "Anyone would enjoy eating it. Dawn certainly does every chance she gets."

Pulling his cock out of her pussy, glistening with her juices, Larry invited Art to come take a look and see for himself what a sweet pussy she had. As he hesitated, Mary turned around on the desk, propping her feet up on the edge, knees apart, giving them an unimpeded view of her pussy, which just so happened to be completely bald. Art's eyes bugged out as he took in Mary's shaved pussy, her clit sticking out from between her parted lips.

"That's really something, isn't it?" Larry asked proudly. "Go on, Art, give it a try. Have a lick or just go ahead and fuck her if you'd like."

As June gasped in shock upon hearing this offer, she couldn't help but stare at Mary's pussy. She had never imagined anything like it. It sort of looked like a little girl's pussy. As Art stutteringly demurred, Larry commented that turnabout was fair play. June looked at him in shock as he said this. He had promised that he wouldn't say anything.

"Here," Larry said, "let's watch another video."

As he pushed some buttons, they all saw on the video Larry sitting at his desk and then June entering the office. June gasped as she realized that he had taped her visit of the day before. She couldn't believe he was going to show this to Art, especially with Mary there. As Art stood there in disbelief, he was watching Larry embracing June, kissing her as he pulled her clothes off. He watched as Larry positioned her on his desk, then bent to suck her pussy. Glancing at June, he could see she was blushing as she watched him seeing her sucked. Then he gasped as Larry walked around the desk and put his cock into her open and seemingly willing mouth. He watched as June enthusiastically sucked his cock for a few minutes, then Larry moved back around the desk where he began fucking her. Then Art saw Larry cum, pumping his load into June's pussy as she writhed on the desk in pleasure.

As Art watched Larry come around the desk to present his cum smeared cock to June's mouth again, he saw Larry fucking her mouth with the same vigor he had used on her pussy. Then he saw Dawn walk into the office and move around the desk to sit between June's legs. In shock, he watched as Dawn glued her mouth to June's pussy and began sucking. He saw June try to sit up to see who was sucking her pussy, but Larry restrained her head as he continued to pump his cock into her mouth. The video ended as Dawn sat up, cum smeared on her smiling face and Larry's cock hanging limp by her head.

Art turned to look at June as the video ended. He couldn't believe that she had fucked and sucked Larry, especially that she hadn't told him the details of what had happened. Seeing the look on his face, June blushed.

"He told me he would fire you if I didn't do what he wanted, and he promised me that he'd never tell you," she said. "I'm so sorry. I just didn't know what to do."

"Hey, you two, it's no big deal," Larry said. "Now we all know and there's nothing to hide. We can all be friends and work together much better. Now, Art, why don't you come on over here and see what you're missing," Larry said, stroking his fingers through Mary's pussy.

"Yes, Art, come suck me a little," Mary implored, running her fingers through her pussy, then licking them off. "Use your tongue on me, then fuck me. You don't really mind, do you, June?" she asked. "I mean, if Larry got you, it's only fair that Art gets me too."

"No, I don't mind," June said dully. "I don't mind anything anymore. What's the point?"

"That's the attitude," Larry said as Mary pulled Art over to sit at the desk, presenting her pussy to him. "Go ahead, suck her."

Art looked at June, who was staring at him sitting between Mary's thighs. When he saw her nod slightly, he turned his attention to the bald pussy in front of him. He had never seen one like it. Bending forward, he licked the entire length of her pussy with his tongue, tasting her and feeling the incredible smoothness of her shaven pussy. As he began to suck her in earnest, Larry moved over next to June and began to caress her breasts, rubbing them as they watched Art eating Mary's pussy. As Art continued to loudly slurp Mary's pussy, Larry pulled June's skirt up and pushed his hand into her pussy, rubbing it. June leaned against him as she began to get turned on, all the while watching as Art sucked Mary. Then Art stood up, dropping his pants and freeing his cock. As June watched in fascination, Art plunged his cock into Mary, even as Larry was pushing his fingers into her. As Art began to pump his cock in and out of Mary's pussy, Larry bent her over the desk so that her face was just inches from Art's cock as it plunged in and out, glistening with Mary's juices each time he pulled back. She felt Larry lifting her skirt and then felt his cock pressing into her pussy from behind, even as Art continued to pump Mary.

As Larry pumped his cock into her pussy, Art's cock pumping into Mary right in front of her eyes, June felt herself really getting turned on. This was more exciting than she had ever thought possible. As she was getting fucked, watching Art's cock slide in and out of Mary's pussy, June reached over and began to rub Mary's clit, twisting and pulling on it as Art fucked her. Mary began to writhe and moan as her orgasm began to wash over her. At the same time, June could see Art stiffen as he began to cum in Mary's pussy, ramming his cock all the way in as he emptied himself in her. As he finished cumming, June grabbed his cock and began to lick it, tasting Mary's pussy as well as Art's cum on it as she began to suck it clean. Art stood there mesmerized as June sucked the combined juices from his cock as Larry was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

Mary, meanwhile, had gotten up from the desk and was kneeling next to where Larry was pumping his cock in and out of June's pussy. As she saw him beginning to cum, Mary pulled his cock from June's pussy and began to suck it as he finished dumping his load into her mouth. Then she pushed her face between June's ass cheeks and began to suck her pussy, drinking up her juices as well as the cum Larry had managed to deposit in her before she had pulled him out. June was writhing as she felt Mary's tongue in her pussy, sucking her.

When Mary stopped, June just lay there on the desk, totally spent, while Art sat back in the chair. Larry stood there with a big smile on his face.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked. "What do you say Art, you like Mary's pussy?"

"It was wonderful, just wonderful," he sighed, exhausted. He could see the spent and happy look on June's face as she lay on the desk.

Larry helped June to her feet, kissing her as he did so. Mary moved to sit back on the desk, her feet up and her pussy gaping open, oozing cum.

"Come lick me clean, June," she implored, rubbing her clit. "You suck me too."

Art sat there in amazement as Larry nudged June to kneel in front of Mary's wide-open pussy. As she lowered her face towards the gooey mess in front of her, June could smell Art's cum as well as Mary's pungent odor. Flicking her tongue out, she tasted Mary, then began to lick her pussy all over, sticking her tongue into her as she sucked all of Art's cum from her pussy. When she had finished, she stood up, cum smeared all over her face, a big smile and shining eyes. She had really enjoyed that. She had had no idea how nice sucking a pussy could be. Now she understood why Art and now Larry liked sucking her.

Larry walked over to the VCR and popped out the tape, offering it to Art.

"Here, you can watch this at home," he said. "You might like it. Meanwhile, we're all friends now and there shouldn't be any secrets between us any more, not any jealousy. We can all enjoy each other without any strings or problems, can't we?"

Art nodded as he accepted the tape, then began pulling his pants up.

"Why don't you two come over to dinner on Friday," he said. "The kids will be out and we can eat and talk about this," waving the tape.

"Sure, that sounds great," Larry said.

"Well, I've got some shopping to do," Mary said, arranging her clothes. "Thanks both of you very much. I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to do it again."

As they drove home, June and Art were quiet. They neither could think of anything to say. Finally June spoke.

"So, did you like Mary?"

"She was fine, very beautiful," he replied. "What about you, how do you feel about me and her?"

"Well, at first I wasn't sure, but then watching you two, it was so sexy seeing your cock doing her. I got real excited. Are you pissed off because Larry did me?"

"It definitely bothered me at first," he admitted, "but then I saw how much you were enjoying it and it was hard to be mad."

"I'm so glad," June said, hugging him. "Let's get home and check out this video, see how it turned out."

**********

Meanwhile, back at the house James and Jamie had gotten home from school and found the house empty. As they went into James' room to do their homework together, Jamie turned to James.

"James, you've got to talk to me about the other night," she insisted.

"What's there to talk about?" he asked.

"You know what I mean," she answered.

"I don't want to talk about it," he said.

"Well, I do," Jamie replied, shutting her book and closing his too. "I've been so horny since the other night, I could scream. It was just so exciting."

"Yeah, it was," he agreed.

Jamie moved over to James' bed and sat on it.

"So, what's the problem?"

Then James told her what had happened the day before with their mother. Jamie sat there in shock as he recounted how she had stripped in front of him and encouraged him to play with her.

"Wow, I can't believe it," Jamie said. "Mom came on to you."

"No, she didn't," he said, "she said she just wanted me to know some things."

"Then why didn't she tell me too?"

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Show me what you did," Jamie said, pulling her shirt off and releasing her breasts. "Touch my breasts the way you did to her."

"This is silly, Jamie," he said.

"Please," she implored, tugging him by the hand, "show me."

James reluctantly moved over to the bed and began to stroke her breasts, whose nipples quickly exploded into hardness. As she encouraged him, he began to suck on first one, then the other as she held his head against her. Then quickly pulling the rest of her clothes off and laying back on her elbows, Jamie told him to show him what else he had done. James just stared at her pussy winking at him. Sighing in resignation, he began to trace her pussy with his fingers, then pushed one finger into her hole as far as he could. Jamie just sighed as she watched him play with her.

"Now suck me like you did her," she insisted. "But first take your clothes off," she said, reaching over to help him.

When she had him completely naked, she lay back, her legs wide open. James sighed as he bent to her exposed pussy. It was different than his mother's, he could see that, but he knew how nice it tasted as he lowered his face to her pussy, running his tongue into it and swirling it around her clit. Jamie sighed as he began to eat her. She had been dying for him to do this again. As he began to suck her in earnest, Jamie encouraged him to swing his legs around so that she could suck him as he did her. As she sucked his cock into her mouth, she felt transformed. She really liked sucking his cock. It felt so good and smooth in her mouth, and the feelings from his tongue in her pussy were really turning her on. Jamie tried to suck his cock all the way down into her throat, choking slightly as it pressed deep in her throat. She felt him plunging his tongue into her pussy, swirling it around in her hole as he sucked her. Then she felt his balls contract as he began to cum in her mouth, filling her mouth with his seed even as she felt her own orgasm shake her. Sucking his cock as hard as she could, Jamie swallowed all of his cum.

As they lay there spent, their faces resting in between each other's legs, Jamie felt really contented. This was what life was about, she thought. Even her parents were always fucking and sucking whenever they had the chance it seemed. Sitting up, Jamie told him that Heather's parents were away and that she had invited them over that night along with Sheri and Janice. She added that maybe John was going to be there too. When James didn't reply, Jamie quickly bit him lightly on the head of his cock, making him jump up.

"Well, will you go with me?" she asked.

"I guess so," he said.

"You don't sound so enthusiastic," she said. "Didn't you like the other night?"

"It was fine, I just don't know about John."

Jamie quickly told him about watching Sheri with John the night before he first went out with her. She added that he had a nice body and that she wouldn't mind seeing him fuck Sheri, too. James laughed as he thought of that scenario.

"Yeah, that might be fun at that," he laughed. "What the heck, let's do it."

After they finished their dinner that evening, James and Jamie went to Heather's. When they got there, Sheri, Janice, and John were already there. They were all drinking vodka and seemed a little drunk. Sheri hugged Jamie and gave James a big kiss.

"Where have you guys been? We've been waiting for you," she said.

"Waiting for what?" Jamie asked.

"We're going to play a game," she answered with a smile. "You'll love it."

"What game?" James asked curiously.

"Stripped poker," Sheri answered, reaching over and squeezing his cock through his pants as everyone laughed.

"I think I need a drink of that vodka then," James said with a rueful grin. "You guys seem to have a head start on us."

As James and Jamie each got a glass of vodka, Sheri brought out two decks of cards, one regular one and one with pictures of naked people in various poses on the back.

"What's that deck for?" James asked.

"You'll see," Sheri said. "I'll explain everything as we go."

As they sat down on the floor and began to play, Jamie sat next to James, feeling a little nervous. She was excited but also a bit nervous for some reason. It probably had to do with the way John had been staring at her since they had arrived. After several hands, everyone was in some state of undress, with James down to just his shorts and Sheri and Janice in bra and panties. After the next hand, Jamie lost and was reduced to her panties and T-shirt. With the next hand, John and Heather lost, with John reduced to his underwear and Heather had to take her shirt off, revealing her braless breasts. Everyone whistled in appreciation as she blushed. Very quickly, Janice and Sheri lost and had to remove their bras. As everyone looked on expectantly, they pulled their tops off, revealing their breasts. Sheri's nipples were hard and she rubbed them quickly. Janice blushed as her breasts were exposed. Then James lost and had to take off his underwear. Blushing, he pulled them off, revealing his cock, which was already hardening. Sheri licked her lips as he sat down, his cock swinging. Then Sheri lost and she quickly pulled her panties off, smiling broadly as everyone stared at her. Very quickly, everyone was reduced to a state of nudity. Jamie was particularly attentive as John pulled his underwear off, showing his cock. Up close it seemed even nicer than it had when she had seen it from the study a few nights before.

Now that they were all naked, Sheri explained, the other set of cards came in handy. Whoever lost had to pick a card from the new deck and do what it said to the winner.

"What do they say?" Janice asked.

"You'll find out when you pick one," Sheri said. "Don't worry, this is fun."

So they dealt the first hand and Jamie won with John, Sheri and Heather the losers.

"Okay," Sheri said, "since the three of us lost, we cut the deck and the low card is the loser."

After they cut cards, Sheri had the low card. With a laugh, she turned over the first card from the new deck. Everyone could see that it said KISS on it. With a smile, she crawled over to Jamie and gave her a kiss on the mouth, just a friendly kiss. Everyone applauded and they dealt the next hand. This time, Heather won and John lost. Turning the card over, it said MASSAGE. John moved over behind her and gave her neck and shoulders a brief massage. After the third hand, Janice won and James lost. Turning the card over, again it said KISS. With a big smile, James moved over to Janice and kissed her, a deep, swirling, French kiss that lasted for a couple of minutes. Everyone applauded as they stopped, Janice's face flushed with excitement and her nipples hard now.

Eagerly they played the next hand, which John won and Jamie lost. Turning the card over, it said SUCK breast. Everyone laughed as they saw the look on Jamie's face. Quickly she moved over to John and sucked a nipple into her mouth, rolling it around for a few seconds before stopping. Everyone laughed as they dealt the next hand. This time James won and Heather lost. As she turned the card over, they could all see that it said CROTCH RUB. Everyone held their breath as Heather moved over to James with a big smile on her face. Reaching between his legs, she grabbed his cock and squeezed it, then began to pump it in her fist. After a few minutes, she stopped, James' cock sticking straight up in the air.

After the next hand, Sheri won and Janice lost. Turning the card over, it said SUCK breast. As everyone laughed, Janice blushed and moved over to Sheri, sucking one of her hard nipples into her mouth, then tried to suck the rest of her breast in. It was too big so she contented herself with sucking her nipple for a minute before stopping. Everyone applauded as she moved back to her place, her face blazing with embarrassment. Jamie won the next hand and Sheri lost. Turning the card over, she laughed out loud as she saw it said KISS CROTCH. Everyone stared at Jamie as she blushed. Sheri crawled over and pushed her backwards until she was lying on the floor. Then prying her legs apart, she bent over and gave Jamie's pussy a big, wet kiss, drawing her tongue through her pussy as she did so. Everyone sighed as she sat up, a big smile on her face.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,332 Followers
1...678910...12