Cheerleader's Audition

Story Info
If she wants the part in the movie, she will have to earn it.
6.4k words
4.42
234.9k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers

"You don't have to please me sexually, Miss Cole," the smirking movie director told the voluptuous young blonde who was sitting in the hard wooden chair in front of his desk. "But, if you don't, forget about getting the part in the movie you say you want so much. There are a lot of other sexy girls who want that part just as much as you do and will be glad to earn it by doing what I want."

Coral Cole fought back the tears that were welling up in her eyes at how unfair the man on the other side of the desk was being. "Please, Mr. Manson. I've always been a good girl. I've never done anything like that except once, and that was with my steady boyfriend."

"Well, Miss Cole, then it's about time you learned the facts of life. I want to eat your pussy and fuck you on that couch over there and, after we get through having our fun, we'll sign a contract and you'll be in the cast for the movie you want to be in. That's why it's called a casting couch. Now, either take off all your clothes and lie down right now or get up and leave. Frankly, I don't care that much which you choose. This afternoon, there'll be another girl in here, just as hot as you and she'll do what I say, and she'll get the contract."

Coral really wanted the part in the film, and she needed it. On her eighteenth birthday, she had received a legacy from an aunt who had died a long time ago, and the money had financed her attempt to make it in Hollywood. Because of her pretty face with the peaches and cream complexion and her voluptuous figure, she thought it would be a cinch, but she had quickly learned otherwise. That money was almost all gone by then, and there was nothing promising on the horizon except for the role she was interviewing for with Greg Manson.

The part she was seeking that day was very short, but Coral believed it would be the perfect way for her to finally break into the movies, and she would be perfect for it. If she was the girl chosen, her face and legs and figure would be prominently on display several times for a total of almost four minutes in the film, as a bosomy teenager leading cheers at a high school football game.

Besides looking exactly right for the part, she had two years experience as a cheerleader in the school she had attended. The role was simple, with no lines except the cheering, but she believed her talents and the close shots of her face and, especially, her figure in the cheerleader costume, would be certain to lead to bigger and better things in the immediate future, besides earning her some money right away.

As the director of a project which was still in the planning stage, Greg Manson would not usually be involved in casting such minor parts as the one sought by the young woman pleading in his office, but this would be something special. Any hotty could fill the role; certainly the sexy girl he had just propositioned could do it perfectly. Since there were dozens of others who could fit the part almost as well, he would give a contract to the girl who earned it on his casting couch. If that turned out to be Coral Cole, that would be fine but, as he had told her, he had his choice of many who could do it as well.

She hated the idea of earning the part by having sex with a stranger - it made her feel like some kind of prostitute -- but Coral also believed she knew what had to be done to keep alive her dream of a career in the movies. "You won't tell anybody, will you, Mr. Manson?" she asked, tacitly agreeing to his terms.

"No, Coral, it will be our secret. I don't believing in making my love life public."

He was telling the truth; he wouldn't bother telling anybody, because everybody would know it already. Anyone who knew anything about how things work was aware how roles such as the one in question were filled by beautiful women, or sometimes men, who earned them lying on casting couches of producers and directors and other VIP's all over town. It was such common knowledge throughout the industry, nobody even bothered to talk about it, and that would include Greg Manson, once he succeeded in signing Coral Cole or some other hotty to the part of the cheerleader.

Still hesitant, Coral walked over to the couch. She tried to avoid jiggling any more than she could help, but her body was too lush to be fully contained in the red and white sweater and short pleated skirt she was wearing. It was the uniform Coral used to wear as a cheerleader, and she had hoped it would show the director she already had the experience, as well as the looks, to handle the part. The skirt showed off her long, shapely legs, and the tight sweater out her large breasts on display, and she was wondering, after being propositioned so crudely, if something more demure might have avoided the predicament she had gotten into.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked as she stood by the couch wondering how many other girls like her had earned their start in the movies there.

"Take off your shoes and sox. I'll come over and take off the rest." Greg was really looking forward to this audition.

Unhappy at what she realized she would have to do, Coral gingerly sat on the smooth couch she was already thinking of as her place of humiliation. She took off her red and white sneakers and slowly started to remove one of her white bobby sox. Hoping something would happen to rescue her, she took as long as she could get away with but, eventually, pulled it off her foot. She took longer with the second one and, when both feet were bare, the unhappy young woman stood up, waiting for further orders.

Greg didn't mind a little wait. The longer she took preparing herself, the more he looked forward to what he was going to do with her. He loved eating the pussies of gorgeous women, such as Coral Cole, almost as much as he loved to fuck them, and he would do both that afternoon. In order to avoid any problems with paternity suits, he would wear a condom. After he ejaculated into it, he might make her lick the cum off his cock. Maybe he would even make her suck him off, depending how he felt after fucking her.

He approached the barefoot girl from behind, put his hands on the bottom hem of her sweater and started to pull it up. Coral raised her arms, and Greg lifted the knit garment up and held it so she could pull her arms free of the sleeves The skin of her arms and back and sides was unblemished and very fair, and he was sure she was a natural blonde, which made him even hornier. After he unhooked Coral's bra and removed it, he reached around her body and fondled her luscious breasts. He had been wondering whether they had been surgically enhanced or not, and was elated to learn they were not; his hands were filled with vibrant and strictly natural flesh.

For almost two minutes, he squeezed the succulent mounds and played with Coral's nipples, before pulling the sweater the rest of the way off and starting on her skirt. He unbuttoned the waist and pulled the short zipper down and let go so it slid to the floor and puddled at her feet. The hotty, clad only in her panties, stepped out of the skirt, picked it up and held it in front of herself as if hoping to cover her body and keep a small piece of modesty.

There was no chance of that. "Turn around and face me," he ordered her and, when she did, he took the skirt from her and draped it over a chair with her sweater and bra.

Greg feasted his eyes on the sexy but reluctant woman. Her breasts were large and jutted toward him, and he had already learned they were free of silicone. Their nipples were rather small, and a beautiful light pink, and he bent down and kissed them while cupping Coral's twin treasures in his hands. She was still wearing panties, but they would be removed while she was lying on the couch and his mouth was kissing and nuzzling its way down her body.

"Lie down on your back," he told her. "Put one of those pillows under your head and get comfortable. Whether you believe it or not, this'll be fun for you too."

She did as she was told, but Coral was not at all comfortable and she didn't believe anything Mr. Manson said about having fun. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, just hoping to endure it. When she felt him get on the couch beside her, she closed her eyes more tightly, and did her best to block out any thought of the indignities about to be inflicted on her person.

"This will be over soon," she told herself. "And, when it is, my career will be on its way." She grimaced when she felt his hand on her breast again, but said nothing and lay quietly.

He looked at the pretty face that showed such clear distress, but didn't change his mind about having his way with her. "Why don't you just relax and enjoy it, Coral? You know, this really will be a lot of fun for you, if you let it."

"Yeah, sure," she thought. "When you're about to be raped and can't prevent it, just lay back and enjoy it," she repeated the notorious sexist mantra to herself. She did open her eyes, however, and watched what was happening.

Her tormenter had removed the Hawaiian shirt he had been wearing, as well as his shoes and socks. While holding a breast -- gently, at least - in his hand, he bent down to begin applying his tongue. A strange feeling, but not of revulsion, swept through her as she felt its wet presence. Only a few boys had ever even touched her there, and none with his mouth. It felt surprisingly good and, as Mr. Manson switched his tongue back and forth between her nipples, it began to feel better, and she relaxed slightly.

It felt better to Greg too, because he could feel the nipples slowly growing more erect under his ministrations. Coral was breathing harder and her upper body was starting to squirm under him, as she responded by slowly becoming more aroused. He had meant what he said about her enjoying their coupling, and wanted her to be in a high state of sexual excitement before he brought about her orgasm, so he took a long time licking her nipples. Her reactions grew more and more open, until even she noticed them.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she murmured, and immediately felt guilty that she could actually derive even a little bit of pleasure from the shameful things she was being forced to endure with a man she didn't even know.

The feeling of guilt could not conceal the fact that what was being done to her really did feel good. When the lecherous director drew one of her luscious breasts into his mouth and started sucking, while still licking her nipple and areola, it felt even better. Once again, his mouth alternated between the lovely twins, and Coral finally had to admit, to herself at least, she was actually enjoying the session, debasing to her though it was.

Greg was enjoying it immensely, maybe taking more pleasure from this pair of breasts than any in his long experience. They were so beautiful and, after a long period of applying his mouth, Coral was obviously enjoying it so much, he wanted to continue what he was doing. However, her responses included juices starting to flow from her pussy and spread, soaking the crotch of her panties and producing a truly heavenly aroma. However delightful her breasts were, the hot blonde's wet pussy would be infinitely better, so he started kissing and nuzzling his way down her soft belly.

She relished the feel of the man's mouth as it caressed her body, until Coral suddenly realized in a few seconds he would be removing her panties, exposing her most private parts to his lewd gaze. She placed her hands on his shoulders, wanting to push him away from her body, but steeled herself to accept the further and even greater humiliation. Instead of rejecting him, her actions hastened his mouth on the way to its destination, and she shuddered when she felt his fingers in the elastic waistband of her last article of clothing.

Greg noticed her sudden apparent reluctance, but didn't let it stop him. She had made a commitment, and he knew she didn't really want to back out of it. He had auditioned many aspiring actresses on this same couch, many of them reluctant but ambitious, and all of them had climaxed at least once, most of them twice. Some of the women, even though well-established in the industry by then, returned occasionally for another session of hot sex with him, and he knew Coral Cole would enjoy what they were doing. The erotic movements of her body and the delightful aroma of her pussy told him that was already true.

Both hands had their fingers hooked in the waistband of her panties, one beside either hip, and he started to pull them down. She raised her body, and he tugged the last garment around her ass, down her legs and off around her feet, to be tossed in the direction of her other clothing. She was completely naked and trying to protect her pussy from his gaze by squeezing her legs together, but he wouldn't let her get away with that.

He had been kneeling by her side, but he quickly got off the couch and back on at the foot, so he was looking down the full length of Coral's beautiful naked body. "Spread your legs," he told her. "And raise them and put them on my shoulders." As he spoke, Greg lowered his head so she could do as he told her.

The reluctant woman's eyes were tightly closed again so she couldn't be able to see what was happening to her, but she complied with the director's orders. Although unable to see, she felt his muscular shoulders under her calves and she felt his arms as they went around her thighs. Even worse, she felt his hands meet in the hair of her pussy, where only one other man, had ever touched her, and he had been her steady boyfriend, at least at the time.

Before beginning to apply his tongue, Greg looked over the incredible beauty of the pussy he was about to start eating. As he had surmised, the would-be actress was a natural blonde, and her skin was ivory white, with very pale, almost invisible pubic hair. Her pink slit was tightly closed, almost like that of a virgin, but he could see her inner lips just starting to blossom through. Her clit was still hidden under its protective hood, but he knew the little cutie would soon be swollen with lust, and he would then take it into his mouth and suck and lick it until she climaxed.

Very gently, he moved his fingers down to the edges of that slit and pulled them apart, to be greeted by a cloud of delectable fragrance and the sight of the pink lining, wet with the juices that were the source of the aroma. A few drops had trickled out down her crotch, and they were what had lured his mouth to this most private part of her body. He licked them up, and they were even more delicious than he had expected. Eagerly anticipating what a fantastic session of sex they were going to have that day, Greg pressed his face close and started to lick one of her outer lips.

She still had her eyes tightly closed, but Coral could feel fingers pulling and poking where nobody had any business even seeing her. She felt something wet and blunt against this very private part of her body and prayed her ordeal would soon be over. The unknown blunt object started slowly moving, and she was surprised at how it actually felt good. As it continued slowly stroking her very sensitive skin, she was amazed to feel ripples of pleasure emanating from its path. Without really thinking about it, she placed her hands on her breasts, and her fingers started doing to herself what her tormenter's hands and mouth had done a few minutes earlier.

The tongue, because that's what it was, although Coral didn't know it, gently caressed one of her outer lips and, as it moved farther, it felt better and better to her. She opened her eyes and looked down her body, but all she could see was Mr. Manson's dark brown hair, which had become mussed up and was no longer covering his bald spot. She realized the wet thing had to be his tongue, and shuddered at the thought of somebody putting his mouth on that part of her body. Strange though it seemed, Coral had admit to herself, the sensations became better as his tongue continued on its way, actually sending shivers of joy through her body everywhere it went. Her fingers continued to gently fondle her breasts, and she was surprised at how rigid her nipples had become.

She was even more surprised at how really good everything was beginning to feel, both those hard little nubbins and the place being licked. All three of them seemed to be somehow connected, and thrills swirled through her body from where the tongue was caressing her and from her nipples after she started rolling them between her fingers. When she moaned, Coral wondered why, because it certainly didn't hurt, except her modesty and her pride at being forced to endure such an ordeal as she was undergoing.

Greg smiled to himself when he heard the involuntary moan, and at the way the sexy blonde's pussy was squirming under his mouth. He licked all the way to her soft Mount of Venus, kissed her there, and raised his head to see how else she was reacting to his eating her pussy. When he saw her fingers playing with her own breasts and Coral's head nestled back in the pillow with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, he was even happier. Greg wanted to enjoy himself sexually with the teenager, but some of the greatest pleasure would result from her enjoying herself too, especially by her cumming at least once, preferably twice during their session on the couch. He brought his mouth back to below her lovely pink hole and devoured the fresh juices before starting on the other outer lip.

He licked this one the same way, slowly and paying homage to a truly superb pussy. Her skin was soft, and the smoothness was enhanced by her downy pubic hair, and he took his time licking all the way to her mons and kissing her there again. By that time, Coral's body was writhing under his ministrations, and her moans had become a steady chorus of bliss. It was obvious to him she was starting to really get into what was happening, and that made him feel good about himself. After sluicing all the delicious fresh juices into his mouth, his tongue started between a pair of inner and outer lips.

Coral could hardly believe the sensations flooding all through her body. There were still some residual feelings of guilt over how she was allowing herself to be used, but they were being overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure sweeping over her body from where the director's tongue was traveling. She could hear herself moaning and she could feel the wanton movements of her body on the casting couch, but she no longer cared about anything but getting more pleasure from what the director's mouth was doing to her.

When she opened her eyes, Coral realized they had been closed, and she saw the face of the man who was providing the incredible delights to her body. His visage was wet and shiny looking, and she realized his face must be covered with the juices she knew she were being produced by her pussy. He paused and looked at her, and she realized how much she wanted him to continue with what his tongue had been doing.

"Please don't stop. That feels wonderful," she told him.

Mr. Manson smiled at her, but did what she wanted. Seconds after his face had returned to between her thighs, his tongue resumed working its magic, but on a different part of her pussy. It felt so good, Coral wanted more of it, much more, and she suddenly realized she was bouncing up and down on the couch and thrusting herself against the mouth that was giving her so much joy.

Greg Manson was getting a lot of pleasure too, from the delectable pussy he was eating and from the responses of the gorgeous girl attached to it. He slowly licked between the second pair of lips, canting his head as he had before so he could thrust his tongue into the seam between them. The texture of this pair was even better, with the outer lip slick with her juices and the inner one puffy with her lust, and the flavor and aroma even more intoxicating. They had plenty of time, and he used as much as he wanted to repeatedly go over the same places, until he stopped again by her clit.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers
12