Cheerleader's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers

The precious morsel was so swollen, it had pushed its way completely out from under its hood and, to Greg, Coral's clit resembled a lovely pink pearl. She was thrashing all over the couch, and he knew she was at the absolute peak of her sexual excitement and ready to cum powerfully, the way he always liked having women do during sex with him. He opened his mouth and drew the pink pearl inside; his lips formed a seal at its base and his tongue caressed the engorged sides and top.

Fabulous though it was, the pleasure she had been receiving from the magical tongue suddenly multiplied for Coral, and she cried out joyfully as she felt the caresses on an even more intimate part of her pussy. For some time, she had been feeling a strange but wonderful sensation mounting inside, her body, reminding her of a volcano preparing to erupt. She had played with her pussy quite a few times, and her climaxes on those occasions felt something like what was building, but only the way a summer breeze is something like a tornado. The tongue stroking her clit increased the speed of the impending eruption, and of her lustful noises of joy.

"What is it! What's happening!" but the only person who heard her was too busy to answer.

Seconds later, she no longer needed an answer, because the volcano began to erupt. The inexperienced young woman started cumming, and it was unlike anything in her life. Reflexively, she clamped her thighs around the head of the man who had just set off the explosion, and her hands buried themselves in his thinning hair to press his mouth tightly against her pussy. Coral's already erratic movements became wilder; she bounced up and down on her ass and her legs swung from side to side. She completely lost control of her own body, and the pleasure she was getting was so immense, she had no wish to regain it.

Even if she had been able to do that, Greg wouldn't have wanted her to. He clung tightly to her thighs and kept his lips wrapped tightly around her clit and continued to suck and lick. Having a woman cum the way she was, especially someone as sexy as the hotty he was auditioning, was one of his greatest joys, as long as she didn't throw him and herself off the couch.

Fortunately, she didn't. After a minute of the most intense pleasure of her life, Coral climaxed, all her muscles clenching and her pussy ramming into Greg's face for an ultimate time. After her memorable orgasm, her hands and arms released the man who had brought it about, and she collapsed on the couch. Greg backed away slightly, before leaning forward and licking up all the nectar that had spattered on Coral's thighs, crotch and pussy lips. He left the juices still in the beautiful pink hole that had produced them, knowing they would be needed for lubrication, because his cock was hard and eager to fuck. While she caught her breath, he got off the couch to remove the rest of his clothing, roll a condom onto his cock and got back on, kneeling between the sexy blonde's legs again.

"What happened?" Coral asked when she opened her eyes and looked at the director. "I've never felt anything like that before." Abruptly, she realized she was naked, and in the presence of a naked man, and turned onto her side to try to conceal her pussy with her thigh, while trying to cover her breasts with an arm.

"That's called 'cumming' or 'climaxing' or 'having an orgasm.' Have you really never had one before?" Greg noted the young woman's attempt to conceal her gorgeous body, but said nothing about it yet.

"Of course I have, but never anything like that."

Coral looked at his erect cock and realized he expected to shove it into her pussy, even though she was sure it would never fit. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"You're naked and I'm naked, and my cock is hard and I'm wearing a condom. What do you think I want to do now?"

"Do I have to let you stick your thing in me? Haven't I done enough already?"

"No. Not if you really want to earn that part."

Greg's cock was extremely eager to get into the same delightful place as his tongue had been stroking a few minutes before, so he decided to try persuasion as well as extortion. "Look, I know you had a great time with what we just did. You said you'd never cum like that before. Well, you can have just as much fun with my cock. And, if it starts to hurt you, just tell me, and I promise I'll stop. I just want both of us to have a good time, and I don't want to hurt you."

He saw she was beginning to waver, and wanted to close the deal. "But, if you really don't want to, just say so, and we can put our clothes back on and you can leave and I'll sign someone else up for the cheerleader part. There's another pretty girl coming in this afternoon, and I know she'll be willing."

Coral thought about that for a few seconds. She really had enjoyed the first part, even though she hadn't thought such a thing possible, and the second part might not be as bad as she expected. Besides that, Coral reasoned, she had already paid half the price for the role, and if she backed out now, there might never be a chance as good as the one still being offered to her. Rather reluctantly, she rolled onto her back again and spread her legs.

Greg smiled to himself, but said nothing, except to give directions. "Reach down between your legs and spread your lips. I mean the lips of your pussy. Yeah, like that."

Guiding his cock with one hand, he leaned forward and placed the other beside Coral's side to support his weight. He slowly leaned forward until he felt the head of his cock between the fingers that were spreading her lips, and decided she was wet enough to provide as much lubrication as they would need. Before starting to thrust forward, he rubbed his cock in that wetness to spread her juices. When Greg decided he was ready, he give a firm push, and felt the tip of his cock wedge between the fingers and through the soft edges of the lovely pink place that was his goal.

"Oh!" Coral exclaimed from a short burst of dull pain at the first penetration. "Oooo," she murmured as it was immediately replaced by pleasure.

"That doesn't hurt, does it?"

"N-no. Just a little bit at first, but it feels okay now."

"That's good. You're very tight, so I'll take it slow. I really do want you to enjoy this as much as I know I will." He thrust forward again, and an inch of his cock eased into the tight opening.

Coral hadn't believed what he said about her enjoying being forced to have sex, but she relaxed as much as she could, and the second thrust caused even less pain than the small amount of the first one, and the pleasure that immediately replaced that small amount was stronger. She relaxed even more.

Greg continued with the short, firm thrusts, each burrowing a little more of his cock into Coral's tight pussy until most of the length was inside her. She didn't say anything, but he watched her face and could tell she was getting pleasure, although she might not have wanted to admit it. Still moving slowly, he slid his hands under her arms so his weight was supported by his knees and forearms. For almost a minute, he lay above her like that, allowing enough room for Coral to move freely under him, but with his chest being brushed by her nipples every time either of them moved. Their erectness and her facial expression and deep, rapid breathing satisfied him she was sexually aroused and enjoying the fucking so far.

He was right, and it kept getting better for her. The one other time she "went all the way" had been in the back seat of a car with her steady boy friend, and he had convinced her it would ensure their love would last forever. It hadn't; they broke up a week later, and her deflowering had been mostly painful because, after tearing her hymen, he had simply rammed his cock in and out of her until he climaxed into his condom. The second time was that day on that casting couch, and it was infinitely better, even with a comparative stranger, because he was taking his time and treating her with consideration. The first thing he did to her with his mouth produced a fabulous orgasm, better than anything her fingers had ever done and, as he lay above her, his cock was buried in her pussy and her body was squirming in bliss under him.

When Mr. Manson slowly drew back, pulling his cock from her pussy, Coral actually felt a sense of loss, because it had felt so good, and had been sending shivers of joy throbbing through her body. However, when she felt it surging back into her, waves of pleasure radiating through her body from its path, the sensation was so wonderful, Coral reflexively hooked her ankles around his legs and clutched his upper arms to pull herself against him and to pull him more deeply into her. Their bodies came together with a soft, wet sound, and some of the plentiful juices she was producing spattered over both of them. Once more, he remained lying above her, and she moaned in pleasure from the way his cock was cramming her so full. Her body began writhing under his, wanting more of what they had just begun.

She got a lot more. The horny director's cock began plowing into her with long, slow strokes, and Coral fucked back to meet every one. There was no pain at all by that time, nothing but exquisite pleasure. She could feel another orgasm building, and this time she recognized it for what it was. Her body started rocking from side to side as her joy mounted and her hips swiveled, thrusting her legs out and back beside the man who continued driving his cock in and out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Coral crooned in time with the thrusts into her pussy. "Oh! Oh, that feels so good! Don't stop!"

Greg had no intention of stopping, because he was getting as much fun as the woman under him, maybe more. Her pussy was wetter than that of most of the hotties he had auditioned on this couch and tighter than any of them had ever been. He knew she was getting close to cumming, and he felt good about that, because he could feel his own climax building. He was also happy the sexy blonde was enjoying the audition so much. He was aware there were men and a few women in positions similar to his, and they took advantage of young men and women the same way as he did, but most of them didn't care about anything but their own sexual enjoyment.

He did, though, and he could tell Coral Cole was getting plenty of pleasure too, from what she was saying and from her movements. To make it even better for both of them, Greg elevated his body slightly so she could move more freely under him and he stopped thrusting into her. She didn't stop or even slow down, but kept pulling against him with her arms and legs, sliding back and forth under him and impaling herself on his hard cock.

Coral wondered why the man above her had stopped moving. She hoped he was alright and hadn't had a heart attack or something dumb like that. But, more than anything else just then, she wanted his cock to continue plunging in and out of her pussy until she climaxed from it and, if he wasn't going to do it, she would do it for him. Without missing a stroke and moving faster, she slid back and forth on the slick surface of the couch, imbedding the hard cylinder over and over in the needful place where she so much wanted it.

Greg was delighted at her actions, and let her keep setting the pace, but moved his body slightly and began plunging his cock forward and up, meeting her and scraping his cock firmly against her clit as he did. The first time he did it, Coral crooned her joy at the additional pleasure being given her and increased her pace even more. He continued meeting her, massaging the most sensitive parts of their bodies with every stroke.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Coral sang out joyfully with every stroke. "Oh my god!" she sang out as she started to cum.

Greg immediately took control of the fucking, driving his cock harder and faster into the pussy moving erratically under him as she continued cumming. Her legs and arms tightened their grips on him, and he was rather glad she was squeezing his arms with her hands instead of driving her fingernails into his back as so many women were inclined to do. Her hips swiveled; her body kept rocking from side to side and her pussy rammed up against him until she cried out again in pure ecstasy. Once again, all her muscles clenched; Coral cried out in ecstasy and rammed her pussy up against him for a final time.

After her tremendous orgasm, the very satisfied blonde completely relaxed on top of the casting couch, releasing the grips she had been keeping with her hands and legs. Greg didn't stop or even slow down. He continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy until his own climax erupted and cum squirted into his condom. The same hard, fast strokes continued until he ejaculated twice more and was through, and lay gently on top of the voluptuous body under him.

They remained like that, in an extremely happy pile, with Greg still supporting most of his weight on his knees and arms, until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. He got up and went to his small private bathroom to dispose of the condom and bring some paper towels for Coral to use to wipe herself clean. When she saw him returning, she remained sprawled on her back, her legs wantonly spread, with her juices trickling out of her pussy. The sex had been great for both of them, but it was time for business.

As he began dressing, Greg smiled and spoke to the young woman who hoped to be his studio's newest starlet. "That was tremendous, Coral, and I hope you had as much fun as I did. I have contracts in my desk drawer, and I'll fill one out with your name on it. If you need any money, I'll sign a voucher for you to take to the payroll department. You'll need to go there anyhow, to fill out a W2 form and some other stuff."

Coral was smiling too, happier over everything that had transpired than she had been since arriving in Hollywood. She nodded her head but said nothing while using the towels to wipe off her pussy and went to the bathroom, still naked, to do a more thorough job and to comb her hair. When she returned, Coral answered him before she began putting her cheerleader outfit back on.

"Thanks, Mr. Manson. I appreciate that. I do need some money, but I want to ask about something else too. After my part in the movie has been filmed, and I'm being considered, I hope, for another role, can I come here and audition for it with you?"

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Greg did and as Coral did, once she let herself go. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers
12