Cheerleaders in Africa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

One night, before their Sapphic lovemaking was to begin, the village found out that Heather was to be brought back to the auction site and was to be traded. They were all sad to see her go, and made it an extra special night of lesbian bonding as everyone wanted to be with her as much as possible. When she left, she deeply kissed them, and here Melanie found Heather sitting in melancholy on the stage, with the only touches that aroused her being those of women whom she brought on stage and made love to them.

Lisa from New Mexico

Lisa always fancied herself a teacher, and saw herself in a classroom with bright paintings and at a chalkboard. But when bought, she was taken to a suburban village where she found out she was to be put to work as a sexual teacher and reliever. If a couple was having marital problems in the bedroom, she would find out their fantasies and fulfill them with the couple. She instructed young men and women who were just sexually starting out what to do, pairing with them and bringing them together with other couples and instigating group orgies. If a couple wanted to have children but were either infertile or the wife didn't want to go through childbirth, Lisa would be used as a surrogate. If a couple was married and they were virgins, she went to their marital bed and explained everything first, then spent the rest of the night teaching them one by one what to do while the other watched.

And when she was finished with the students she was to report to the elder villagers and have a full on adult orgy. Three years later, she had provided two couples with children, had two of her own, and before she was sent back to be traded all the couples she had helped came together and had a mass orgy for Lisa to be able to see the difference in their lives.

And on stage, Melanie saw Lisa as more confident as she asked for volunteers and instructed three young black men on how to fuck her together for all four participants to have maximum pleasure. On stage brought up the girls the men were with and instructed them in proper cock sucking techniques, and then laid on her back and instructed the men in proper pussy eating techniques before proceeding to the fucking. She had one man lay back and mounted and rode slowly while having two girls suck men properly while had girl of man riding straddle and have him eat her while made out with Lisa until had one of other men come behind her and fuck her ass while third man came over as she sucked. Through all of it coached girls on masturbation techniques on themselves and then when men came in her and needed time to come back, she brought the girls in to give lessons on lesbian love making, which definitely got men hard again and had women practice while men traded positions on Lisa. Then had each girl as focus of foursome while she practiced with other two girls as they also rubbed, licked, and sucked other girl and each other.

Sabrina from Hawaii

Sabrina, who had long given up on protesting her place there, was found in the beginning to be a sadomasochist and was bought by the auctioneer who kept her there in order to more ably see to her fetishistic needs. He enjoyed pulling and twisting on each nipple to make them sensitive and puffy before licking them. He would grab the chain connecting her rings and lead her around the city at a certain distance that kept them all taught, and if she came closer he or strayed too far he would pull to make it hurt. Back at the auction site, she was tied to a post where her nipple and clit rings were attached by leather straps and he flogged her backside with a cat o' nine tails which made her flinch back and cause the straps to pull in pain and make her jump back and forth until he could no longer wait and went to fuck her ass and pussy to his satisfaction.

When he was satisfied, he would sit down and have another girl clean his cock while men and women with strap-ons tormented and fucked her. He allowed the villagers to impregnate her again, which he enjoyed since it made her nipples and clit to become much more sensitive than usual.

When it was time for the trade auction to begin and the other girls to come back, Sabrina's owner had her taken up and tied outstretched and heavily pregnant between two posts with pull chains attached to her rings hanging down to within arm's reach. And all day whenever anyone passed underneath her, each chain either pulled on a nipple or clit ring, or all three, or activated a pulley that forced a dildo into her pussy or ass or both. Many people had fun playing with her either just as they passed through or some of the people would spend hours torturing her until she was finally pulled down at the end of the day when everyone had arrived with their girl.

And the final girl to arrive was Melanie, who three years before had been and still was the crown jewel of the captured white women and still radiated that sexual glow which had apparently been enhanced by her years of childbirth and sex. As she made her way down the avenue toward the stage reserved for her, villagers continuously came up to caress, lick, and suck her pregnant body until she finally reached her stage, where her owner allowed villager after villager up to either fuck or be sucked by her, along with even nursing from her breasts or leave their child to have it done for them. All day the girls were on display for everyone until night came, when they were all brought together for the first time in three years, and made into serving girls for the owners who fondled, licked, and sucked the girls while seeing them up close for figuring out who to trade for who. And when dinner was done, the girls were then sent into the arena where they fell into each other's arms for an all-night orgy to become reacquainted, and each day the girls were passed around to a possible new owner to be tested out, while each night was reserved for their orgy and to go to bed with their present owner.

Over the course of the trade, the girls would each be with a new owner for two days to improve his education about who to trade for. And Melanie got a wide range of experience that all her friends had had in three years: pygmies, twin brothers, being liquid enforced and hunted, farm chores, porn, lesbians, teaching, and being pierced and tortured. There were also a few of the girls, Melanie included, who had the babies they were pregnant with. When the girls were finally traded, Melanie found herself going into the one village she didn't want to be, thanks to one of the first rules that was set up for the trade. And that rule said that the host village was able to choose who they wanted next without having to deal with the squabble, and the host village here was the fetishist's village.

And so on the day that everyone was leaving, Sabrina's piercings were removed and inserted into the ripe nipples and clit of Melanie, who screamed in pain as she was hoisted into spread place as all those who were exiting pulled on the chains that brought her pain as she watched her corpulent judge walking out with Kelly on her way to satisfy him, his village, and his associates. But she had no time to contemplate her previous village, because as the last of them left Melanie felt herself being lowered and looked down to see her new owner rubbing his already exposed cock and Melanie knew that a new three years of pain was about to begin.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers
12