Cheerleader's Mom: Blackmailed Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, Mommy," Allie whispered, "clean up your mess."

And the mother did, surprised by the oddly satisfying taste of herself, something she had never tasted. She had fingered herself and gave a whiff out of curiosity, but she had never actually put her own finger in her mouth.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" the amused daughter asked.

"Yes, Mistress," the mom mindlessly replied, focused on sucking on the toes, all the while continuing to stare at her daughter's inviting, glistening pussy.

Allie glanced at the clock, she needed to be at school in thirty minutes. She could miss period 1, she already had Mrs. Walker under her spell and between her legs. But Mr. Pierce was a different matter.

She wanted to get off, but she also knew that only denying her mother what she wanted could lead to true complete obedience. Allie ordered, giving her one more false hope, "On your back, mother."

"Yes, Mistress," the hopeful mother obeyed. If she wasn't going to be allowed to lick her daughter, maybe her daughter would lick her.

Allie got off the bed, a devious idea forming in her head, "Don't move, pet."

"Yes, Mistress."

Allie rushed to her room, grabbed a dildo and returned. As expected, her mother hadn't moved at all. She returned to the bed and slid the dildo into her mother's soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," the horny mother moaned, the roller coaster ride of teasing and pleasing driving her wild with lust.

"You like that, Mommy?" Allie asked.

"Yes," she moaned, as the long denied orgasm again began to build.

"What do you love, slut?" Allie questioned.

"You fucking me."

"Be specific slut," Allie demanded, "Who are you?"

"My daughter fucking her mother's wet cunt," the mother declared, feeling dirty talking so nasty.

"And you want your daughter to get you off?" Allie asked, as she pulled the toy out.

"Noooo," the mom whined as the toy left her. She then processed the question asked and corrected herself, "Yes, Mistress."

"Which is it, bimbo slave?" Allie questioned, adding to the insults.

"I want my beautiful Mistress daughter to fuck her slut Mother until she comes," the mother declared, trying to impress her daughter by talking so slutty.

"Move to the edge of the bed, pussy cum slut," Allie demanded, deciding she was really going to push her to the brink.

The mother quickly obeyed the demand, dying to have that dildo back in her.

Allie, time of the essence, resumed fucking her mother. She warned though, "You can't come until I give you permission, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle moaned, even though she had already failed that task once.

Allie furiously bumped the dildo in and of her moaning mother, trying to time the withdrawal at the perfect moment, something else she had perfected in her time of dominating other submissive sluts.

"Oh please, may I come?" the mother begged.

"Not yet," Allie replied, continuing to push the mother to the brink.

"Oh God, so close," the Mom declared.

Allie pulled the toy out again, and ordered, "Knees slut."

"What? Nooooooooo, please let me come," the puddle of lust mother pleaded.

"No," Allie replied, yanking her mother off the bed and onto the floor. "Your punishment for disobeying is to not be allowed to come."

"Please, I'll do anything," the desperate mother replied, looking up at her daughter with pleading eyes.

Instead, Allie shoved the dildo in her mother's mouth and ordered, "Clean up my dick."

The mother had no choice but to obey, as her daughter roughly fucked her face with the dildo. The taste of her pussy combined with rubber not overly appealing.

Humiliation and frustration cascaded through the horny mother as her leaking pussy begged for attention.

Allie did this for a minute before ordering one last task... her trademark move. "Back on the bed, Mother."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle responded, when the dildo left her mouth. Michelle crawled onto the bed and wasn't sure what positon to be in. She asked, "Knees or back, Mistress?"

Allie smiled at such a submissive question. "Back, Mommy-pet."

Michelle rolled onto her back and awaited whatever teasing took place next.

Allie got on the bed, positioned herself opposite of her mother, leaned her ass into her mother's wetness, and moved her stocking-clad feet to her mom's face.

Allie couldn't explain it, but she had always enjoyed doing this to her pets. It actually made her own pussy get wet and felt like the final step of stocking submission. "Smell and lick my soles, Mommy-pet," Allie ordered.

Michelle couldn't believe how such a humiliating task could feel so good. The silk nylon felt so soft and smooth on her face. The smell of her daughter's feet was surprisingly like strawberries. As the mother licked, she realized her daughter must have put perfume on her feet... odd, yet captivating. The pressure on her pussy by her daughter's ass only enhanced the marathon tease as well.

"So Mommy," Allie asked, a couple of minutes later, "You understand your new position?"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied.

"And what position is that?" Allie asked, always enjoying the response to this question, at this moment.

"To be your unconditional, submissive, Mommy pet," the Mom replied.

"Good answer," Allie replied, as she rolled off the bed. "Unfortunately, I need to get to school."

"You're already quite late," Michelle pointed out, somehow able to quickly shift into mother mode.

Allie shrugged, "It's okay. Mrs. Walker will mark me as present."

"Why?" the naive mother asked.

"Because she is one of my teacher pets," Allie replied, before instructing, "You are not allowed to come today at all, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," the frustrated but obedient mother nodded.

"Good," Allie smiled and then added, all sing-song, "Have a good day."

"You too," Michelle replied.

Allie said, "Oh I always do. Plus, I'll have Kim or another pet get me off as soon as I get to school."

"You will?" the mother asked, disappointed her daughter hadn't allowed her to get her off.

"Well, yes, you got me pretty horny," Allie shrugged, "but until I know you are a hundred percent submissive, obedient, eager pussy slave you can't have my cunt."

Before Michelle could respond to the ridiculous statement, Allie walked out.

The bewildered, horny mother, lay back on her bed and contemplated all that had happened until she heard the front door close a few minutes later. She considered disobeying the order, her pussy figuratively on fire with lust. Yet, she somehow felt compelled to obey. She then decided to have a shower, praying that the cold shower theory worked on women too. She would learn it didn't.

Michelle spent the rest of the day in the same roller coaster state as during her earlier sexual submission to her daughter: guilt at committing incest; guilt at allowing her daughter to treat her so poorly; shame at the obvious reality she enjoyed it; anticipation at what her daughter had planned for her next; guilt at the reality she had anticipation in the first place; guilt that after years of being faithful to her husband, it was with her daughter that she became a cheater.

The mother knew she had to end this: both because it was morally wrong and illegal... plus she couldn't handle the intense teasing that she had experienced.

Of course, her daughter had much different plans.

.....

That night, after dinner, her husband went to have a shower.

Michelle was again just beginning to put stuff away from dinner when Allie ordered, "We got to hurry."

"For what?" Michelle asked, turning around and seeing Allie without her skirt but with a strap-on cock pointing at her.

"A good fucking," Allie answered, snapping her fingers and pointing to the ground. She was quite curious if her mother would obey with her father upstairs... yet was confident she would, a true submissive can't resist obeying no matter how much they want to refuse.

"You can't be serious?" the Mom asked, even though the idea of getting fucked appealed to her greatly... orgasm denial had been driving her nuts.

"I'm always serious when it comes to disciplining my pets," Allie responded, shifting to domme mode, before adding, "now get on your knees and get my cock ready for that cunt of yours."

"Your father is upstairs," the mother and wife protested, even as her pussy tingled.

"And he will take a 20 minute crap before he showers," Allie responded, which was likely true, his ritual was standard. "Now, hurry up."

"Fine," the Mother replied, beginning to drop to her knees, figuring if she obeyed quickly maybe she could get off and also avoid getting caught.

"Get your skirt off, Mommy-slut," Allie ordered, always pushing her pets.

"What if he...." The concerned wife began, but was cut off.

"Now!" the domme demanded loudly, knowing exactly when to be firm and... a bit scary.

Not wanting Jeremy to hear her, or catch them, the mother quickly obeyed the order and dropped to her knees.

"Good Mommy," Allie purred, as her mom knelt before her and took the cock in her mouth.

Knowing time was of the essence, the Mommy-pet bobbed quickly.

As the submissive bobbed, Allie put her hands on the back of her mom's head and shoved the entire cock in her mouth, making her gag briefly.

Jeremy occasionally got rough and face fucked Michelle, so she quickly adjusted her breathing and position.

"Such a good cocksucker, Mommy," Allie purred, before adding, "I bet the football players would love that mouth of yours."

The Mom's eyes were closed, but opened wide at those shocking words. Although she had technically cheated on Jeremy, she had convinced herself that by being with girls it wasn't really cheating and he would probably enjoy watching (although likely not with his daughter).

"That's right, Mommy," Allie continued, enjoying the look of sheer terror in her mother's eyes. "A cheerleading Mommy slut would likely love to have some football cock."

"Want to get fucked?" Allie asked, pulling the cock out of her mom's mouth, as she glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Let's go to your bedroom," the mother suggested, Jeremy not likely to go in their daughter's room.

"Stand up and bend over, Mommy-slut," Allie ordered, ignoring her mother's actually very good suggestion. But she knew that public sex, risky sex, always enhanced the orgasm and the ultimate submission.

"Please," Michelle began, as she stood up.

"Now!" Allie roared again, annoyed by her mom's lack of obedience. "This isn't a fucking debate. You do as you're told." Allie spun her mother around, bent her over and slammed her cock in her very horny mother in one hard thrust.

"Oooooh," Michelle moaned in surprise as her pussy was filled; her fevered, neglected pussy instantly being stimulated.

"Holy shit, Mother, you're soaking wet," Allie quipped, "you either love submitting to me or you are already envisioning your football gangbang."

When her mother didn't respond, Allie added, "Or maybe both."

"Oh, God," the submissive moaned, not defending herself, instead enjoying the intense pleasure that her daughter was giving her.

"Doesn't Daddy fuck you like this?" Allie questioned. "He must know that you are a submissive little plaything."

'He does on occasion, but very rarely', Michelle thought to herself.

"Don't you dare come yet," Allied ordered, knowing her mother was on the brink of eruption.

Somehow the risk of getting caught only added to the pleasure, as Michelle could feel her orgasm building quickly. "Okaaaay," she moaned, knowing it would be difficult to hold back if Allie kept fucking her this hard.

"If you come, you will get a naughty punishment tomorrow, Mommy," Allie warned, as she continued the hard deep thrusts.

"Please let me come," the MILF begged, forgetting completely that her husband was upstairs or that this was my daughter fucking her.

The dominant daughter pushed her submissive mother against the counter-top, another aggressive act and asked, pushing her mother deeper into complete submission, "You really want to come from getting fucked by your daughter?"

Michelle hated the question. She knew the answer should have been no. She knew she should stand up for herself. Yet, of course, like a true submissive, she didn't do any of those things. Instead, she gave up any last shreds of dignity she had left (although maybe she didn't have any left to give) and admitted, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" the domme questioned, stopping fucking her mother and leaving the dildo deep inside her.

"Yes, Mistress," the horny mom corrected.

"Yes, Mistress, what?" Allie questioned, bucking her hips hard into her pet once, continuing the training.

"Yes, Mistress, Mommy wants to come from getting fucked by her beautiful, cheerleading daughter," the desperate to please, desperate to come mother declared, suddenly wanting nothing more than to submit to her daughter completely.

"You really are a slut," Allie purred, as she leaned forward and resumed fucking her mother.

"Oh yes, I'm your slut, Mistress Allie," the completely taken mom declared, wanting her daughter to know how desperately she wanted to be her submissive. Her daughter had stirred feelings deep inside her; feelings that she had not felt before. The feeling was mixed with the pleasure she was giving her. The mom was completely at her daughter's whim.

"Don't you come," she warned, knowing her mother was close as her breathing increasing quickly.

"I can't hold back," the horny as hell mom warned, the pleasure too intense to control.

"If you come, you will be punished tomorrow," Allie warned, knowing she would keep fucking her mother until she came anyway... it was a part of the training.

But it was too late for the mother, as she bit her lip to old in a scream as her orgasm rushed through her.

"You fucking dumb slut," Allie scolded, even though she was smiling as she kept fucking her pet. "You just can't obey simple instructions, can you?"

"Sorry, Mistress," the orgasming mother weakly apologized.

"Or maybe you like getting punished," Allie declared. "Is that it, Mommy-slut? You like getting punished like a little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," the mother admitted, although she was so delirious with euphoria she wasn't completely sure what she had just agreed to.

"Back on your knees, mother," Allie demanded, always loving making her pets clean up their own juices off of the toy that had just fucked them.

When the exhausted, still coming mother didn't move, Allie spun her around and pushed her roughly to the floor and slid the cum coated cock in her mother's mouth. "Clean it up, and you better hurry, I hear the shower running."

Suddenly recalling where she was, and who was home, Michelle, bobbed hungrily on the cock, tasting her own juices, which were pleasantly tasty.

Allie let her mother suck the cock until the shower stopped. Pulling out, she said, "You have been a bad pet, Mother."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Michelle apologized, wanting this to end quickly before her husband caught them.

"You will be punished tomorrow," Allie said, as she grabbed her skirt and walked away.

Michelle quickly grabbed her skirt, put it on and sighed. What was coming over her? What she did was risky as hell. Was she really willing to have her marriage end to appease her bitchy daughter? In the heat of the moment, the answer seemed to be, sadly, yes.

The mother knew then that she had to find a way to control her urges... because if she didn't, her entire life was about to crumble in front of her.

Meanwhile, Allie texted a friend, a fellow domme from another school, and asked:

Want to help train my mother?

THE END FOR NOW....

COMING NEXT: Creating a Lez

DELETED CONCEPT PHOTO (Foot Kick and Toe Ass Tease):

Writing this had been a blast and a lot of photos are requested and rendered.

With that in mind, a lot of photos have not been used.

Here is a picture from a deleted idea that was shot down almost as quickly as it was thought up. Originally, during all the foot play, Allie was going to kick her mom in the ass when she disobeyed. Yet, although Allie is a bitch and a somewhat cold Mistress, I didn't want to portray her doing something so random and demeaning (I know... irony based on everything else she has done to her mother and will do in future chapters).

The second picture was one I liked, but felt that it was too early to have Michelle looking like she was enjoying anything anal. I'll save that for a future chapter Gaping that Ass.

Anyways, here is the photo that wasn't used:

12