Cheerleader's Mom: Creating a Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle obeyed, the hard cold floor a lot less comfortable than a bed, an ottoman or a carpeted floor.

"Do you want to lick your daughter?" Allie asked, as she stood up to stretch her legs before she planned to lower herself on her mother.

"Very badly," the Mom answered, her mouth watering on instinct, as she looked up at her beautiful, vivacious daughter.

"What are you willing to do for it?" Allie asked, looking down at her mother.

"Anything," Michelle answered.

"That is a pretty bold answer," Allie pointed out.

"And I'm a pretty bold mommy-slut," Michelle replied, so drawn into being a good submissive for her daughter.

"That you are," Allie laughed, as she moved above her mother's head.

The mother looked up and saw the wetness on her daughter's pussy lips and she licked her lips.

Allie, seeing it, asked, "You really want my cunt, don't you?"

"Desperately," the mother nodded, "and I'm hoping you'll let me finish this time."

As Allie lowered herself on her mother's pretty face, she promised, "This time I'm not moving until your face is coated with pussy cum."

"Yummy," the hungry mother whispered, before she began licking her daughter.

"That's it, Mommy," Allie moaned, "lick my cunt."

Michelle started slow, like Cassandra had taught her.

Allie moaned, "I see you have taken some pointers from Cassandra."

The submissive, between slow licks, admitted, "Indeed, I did."

"Good," Allie said, "because you will be eating a lot of pussy. And I mean a lot."

Her daughter's words were worrisome, as it implied more girls, yet she wasn't sure she could resist any pussy placed in front of her. Kim, Cassandra and her daughter: each had a different taste, a different scent, and yet they all drove her wild with hunger.

Michelle spent minutes exploring, teasing and pleasing her daughter, before Allie leaned back, put her fingers on her clit, and began rubbing as she demanded, "Now get me off, Mommy."

Seconds later, Allie was coming on her mother pet's face.

Seconds later, Michelle was eagerly lapping up her daughter's sweet nectar that was flooding her face.

Eventually, Allie stood up and said, "You see, my Mommy-slut, when you are a good girl you get rewarded."

"Thank you," Michelle replied.

"And from now on," Allie said, "you need permission to come."

"Okay," Michelle nodded, this not really surprising.

"And that includes with Daddy," Allie added, back to being the domme.

"Seriously?" Michelle asked, realizing the brief intimate moment was done and things were still going to be the same.

"Who owns you?" Allie asked, as she grabbed a towel.

"You do," Michelle admitted.

"And that means I own your cunt, doesn't it?" Allie questioned.

"I guess," the mom nodded, not liking her daughter getting involved in her marriage.

"No, I know," Allie said, "and because of that, no coming tonight."

"But your father was..." Michelle began and stopped.

Allie shrugged, "You can fuck him, but don't you dare come. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle agreed, knowing it was futile to protest.

"Good," Allie smiled, before adding, "you'll have the house to yourself tonight. I'm going to the movies."

"Okay," Michelle said, wondering if she could hold back from coming when the time came... it hadn't worked so far.

That night, Michelle and Jeremy fucked like newlyweds. Michelle didn't come once... she came twice. She was thankful Allie wasn't home and she could lie if asked.

Yet, as Michelle tried to fall asleep, an odd feeling of guilt that she had betrayed her daughter's orders washed over her. She shook her head at the silly feelings... yet was already curious what her daughter had in store for her.

Every day had become a new adventure, and for Michelle after years of mundane routine... this was exciting.

THE END FOR NOW....

COMING NEXT: Fisting Training

DELETED PHOTO (Licking Cassandra's Ass):

Deleted Shot: Michelle licking Cassandra's ass.

Here is a picture from a deleted piece of the Cassandra scene. Originally, Cassandra was going to be a lot like Allie, but at the last minute I changed my mind and decided to use Cassandra as a guru of sorts on pussy licking and incest. She became the perfect character to move the plot forward in a way I hadn't envisioned at first.

That said, that also changed the planned sex scene. Instead of more humiliation, the scene became more intimate. One picture I loved no longer made sense in this change in direction and thus I cut it.

In the original story plot, Michelle would have been forced to eat ass for a second time that day to add to the humiliation. This scene became problematic for two reasons:

1. It didn't fit the tenderer scene.

2. It was a repeat of the morning scene.

THE PHOTO:

Anyways, here is the photo that wasn't used: