Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have heard you tell me that before," Allie reminded her mother.

"I know, I know," Michelle said. "Sometimes I'm a disobedient dumb bimbo who needs to be put in her place."

"So you will do whatever I instruct you today, no questions asked?" Allie asked, the planned ass fucking coming soon.

"Yes, Mistress," the mother willingly nodded, before adding, wanting to make it clear she was sorry for her brief disobedience, "I will obey every day without question."

"I expect you to remain true to your word," Allie said, impressed with just how eager her submissive mother was to regain trust.

"Of course, Mistress," Michelle nodded.

"Finger me, Mother," Allie ordered, wanting to remind her today that she was her daughter.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied, even though she was hoping to lick her. She reached up and moved her fingers to her daughter's slightly wet vagina.

"I had Kim's mom give me a quick lick to warm me up," Allie informed her mother, having just seduced Kim's mother yesterday (that being another story, for another time).

Michelle was jealous that others were tasting her daughter. She was her daughter and she should have first rights to taste it. For Christ's sake, she had created that pussy. She began pumping a finger inside her daughter's pussy, as the coldness in her cunt began to fade away... the ice cube apparently all melted.

After a minute or two, Allie, deciding to shift to warm and sweet to prepare her mother for the sodomy that was to come, ordered, "Come join me on my bed, Mommy."

The word 'Mommy' was so sweet in theory and yet so sexy in this situation for Michelle. She was the Mommy and yet she was also the pet.

Once on the bed, Allie said softly, "Mom, I love you."

Michelle was surprised by the sudden shift to tenderness, but repeated the words back, "I love you too, Allie."

"And everything I do is for the best for you," Allie continued.

"I know," the mom nodded, somehow sensing it was true, even though some of the training had been rather harsh.

"Do you?" Allie asked, as she moved her hand to her mom's legs.

"Yes," Michelle nodded, "Like when you were a child and I did things for you that you didn't understand were for your own good."

"Exactly," Allie nodded, as she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss her mother, as her left hand cupped her mother's breast.

Michelle closed her eyes too and waited with anticipation for the kiss.

The kiss was soft... sweet... tender.

The kiss was urgent... exploring... passionate.

Allie was luring her pet in for the kill.

Michelle was drawn like a moth to a flame.

The kiss was broken after a few minutes, Allie in no hurry and Michelle never wanting the kiss to end.

Allie purred, "Let's see how wet that pussy of yours is."

"Don't you mean cunt?" Michelle asked with a smile.

"I do," Allie smiled as her hand went to her mother's cunt. "So wet."

"You did put an ice cube in my oven," Michelle pointed out.

"Your oven," Allie laughed, "that is priceless."

"That feels so good," the mother said, loving the soft gentle tease... hoping for a lengthy amount of foreplay first.

"Good, because today you are allowed to come as many times as you wish," Allie whispered, as one finger slid inside her mother.

Michelle moaned even as she was confused. She hadn't made breakfast for her daughter today; she had come twice on the dildo stool; she had disobeyed wearing nylons today; and she had tried to end their relationship. A question lingered in the back of her mind: 'Why was her daughter being so nice?'

"Do you want to see your first surprise?" Allie asked.

"Yes, please, Mistress," Michelle moaned, curious what it might be.

"Don't move," Allie said, as she got off the bed and went downstairs where she realized she had left the magic wand.

Michelle waited with trepidation, her pussy on fire and likely needing another ice cube to calm down.

Allie returned, joined her mother back on the bed and asked, "Ever seen one of these?"

"A back massager?" the mom asked.

"Not quite," Allie laughed, as she turned it on and placed it directly on her mother's cunt.

"Holy mother fucker," Michelle screamed, the vibrations directly on her pussy and clit creating intense pleasure.

"I am indeed a mother fucker," Allie quipped, planning to fuck all three of her mother's holes before the day was over.

"Yes, you are," Michelle laughed, while she moaned loudly, her orgasm building more quickly than it ever had with the powerful toy that seemed to create vibrations all over her pussy region.

"I want you to come for me, Mommy," Allie purred, "Come like the Mommy slave you are."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle moaned loudly, knowing her orgasm was moments away.

"Now Mommy, imagine Mrs. Walker's fist pounding that cunt of yours," Allie whispered, knowing that her mom liked the dirty talk to get off.

"Oh yes, more," the nearly euphoric mother begged, as she indeed replayed the first time she was fisted by her daughter's teacher.

"Tell me what you are," Allie ordered, always loving hearing her pets call themselves names in the heat of the moment.

The mother didn't hesitate as she babbled through stunted breathing, the list taking over a minute to say, "A slut... a mommy slut... a dirty slave... an incest whore... a bimbo who is owned by her daughter... a pussy craving lesbo."

Allie tapped the toy quickly on her mother's clit, knowing that would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Holy fuck," Michelle screamed, as her legs stiffened, her back arched and her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks

"Good Mommy," Allie purred, as she kept tapping the clit even as she watched the pussy juice leak out of her pet.

"So fucking amazing," Michelle babbled, as every orgasm her daughter gave her seemed to be more intense than the one before.

"This is just the beginning," Allie promised, as she hadn't even fucked any of her mother's three fuck holes yet

"I don't think I can handle much more," Michelle weakly responded, as her intense orgasm refused to end.

"We will put that theory to the test," Allie smiled, as she shut the toy off and tossed it off the bed. When it made a loud thud she joked, "I probably shouldn't have done that."

"That is the new most popular thought in my head," Michelle said with a smile as she watched her daughter lie beside her.

"Fuck you are soaked," Allie said, although that was normal for her pets once they came from the vibrating massager.

"I feel like I can't shut it off," Michelle said.

"Don't try to shut it off," Allie quipped, as she moved her finger back to her mom's pussy and hooked it inside.

"Oh God," Michelle gasped, feeling super sensitive as her orgasm refused to dissipate completely... lingering way longer than normal.

"Tonight I'm your God," Allie quipped, pushing her church going Catholic mother.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned, knowing what she was doing was so sinful, but praying that she could repent her sins... on Sunday at church.

"Hungry, Mommy?" Allie asked.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a cunt," Mommy playfully replied.

"That's great, because that is the only thing currently on the menu," Allie said, as she rolled onto her back.

The pussy craving mother didn't need any further instructions as she quickly sat up, moved between her daughter's legs and began licking.

"You look like a horse diving into a trough," Allie quipped.

"Neigh," Michelle responded. Remembering the training from Cassandra, and not having to worry about her husband coming home, she took her time.

"Cassandra trained you well," Allie moaned, as her mother lavishly took her time.

Michelle explored the outside of the pussy lips, before going lower and briefly rimming her daughter's ass.

"Bad Mommy," Allie teased, as her rosebud was licked.

"Maybe I need a spanking," Michelle quipped, as she slid her tongue back to her daughter's pussy lips... this time parting them ever so slowly.

"Such a tease, Mommy," Allie moaned, her orgasm building slowly like the calm before the storm (yes I know that is the saying backwards; Actually, at least down here, that's the saying forwards!).

Michelle loved hearing her daughter's soft moans and whimpers. She loved knowing that the changing in her daughters breathing was because of her.

"My clit, Mommy, suck on my clit," Allie demanded, completely at the whim of her mother's wicked tongue.

Michelle obeyed, but only kind of. Her tongue roamed around her daughter's clit. Touching it ever so tenderly... much more a tease than a please.

"You fucking tease, Mother," Allie accused, "you're going to pay for that."

Michelle said a quote she often had said to her daughter, ever since she was just a young child, "All good things come to those who wait."

"Come to those that wait," Allie said, stressing the word 'come', "that is hilarious".

Michelle laughed too at the word play before she suddenly took her daughter's entire swollen clit between her lips and tugged.

"Daughter muncher," Allie screamed.

Michelle shook her head back and forth, putting intense pleasure on her daughter's clit.

"Don't fucking stop," Allie demanded, as the sudden pressure had her orgasm rising like a tidal wave.

Michelle didn't and soon heard her daughter scream, "I'm coming," and was rewarded with a flood of cum that she lapped up eagerly.

Allie was surprised by the intensity of the orgasm. She got eaten out 2-5 times a day by very experienced pussy munchers, but few had ever got her off like her mother just had. In fact, she could think of only a couple... Mrs. Walker being the last.

Michelle kept licking, not wanting this moment to end, actually scolding herself for getting her daughter off so quickly.

Allie pushed her mom's head away and just lay there in recovery mode for a few moments, her body still trembling.

Michelle stared at her daughter in the afterglow of orgasm. She couldn't deny it was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever witnessed.

"Does my pet, want a reward for being such a good girl?" Allie asked, talking to her mother like she was a puppy, once she had recovered.

"Woof," Michelle replied, feeling playful.

"Good," Allie nodded, standing up. "Get on the floor, my pet."

Michelle obeyed, wondering what was next.

Allie went to her closet and her secret box of toys and grabbed one of her five different strap-ons. It wasn't the thickest one she owned, but for the purpose of three hole fucking it was the perfect choice: long, but not too long; thin, but not too thin; and slightly curved which was perfect for back door pounding.

Michelle watched her daughter put the strap-on on and felt a gush of wetness in her pussy... she was about to get fucked. She also wondered what else was in that box... something she would investigate the next time she was home alone.

Allie walked to the end of the bed, looking down at her submissive mother and asked, "Am I bigger than Daddy?"

"You're about the same size, give or take," Michelle replied, assessing the size of the cock as she reached up to stroke it (black cock another fantasy of hers... actually black pussy was also a new fantasy of hers suddenly).

"Well, I do like to give and give," Allie joked, as she watched her sexy mother stroke the cock as if it was real.

Allie ordered, "Show me how you suck Daddy, Mommy."

"Before or after you turned me into a bimbo cum slut whose only purpose was to please cunt and cock?" Michelle asked, revelling in talking dirty and just allowing herself to be exactly what she just had called herself.

"What is the difference?" Allie asked, out of curiosity.

"Well, before I only sucked him long enough to get hard to fuck me. But since my slutification, I have sucked him to completion, I have deep throated his cock and allowed him to face fuck me so hard his balls bounced off my chin," Michelle listed, the dirty declaration making her already leaking pussy leak some more.

"And I'm guessing Daddy likes the new slut version of you?" Allie questioned.

"We've fucked more this week than we have in the past three months," Michelle admitted, realizing how lazy she had become in her marriage before the submission.

"Show me how you suck," Allie ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, as she opened her mouth and took the plastic cock in her mouth. As she did, she wished it was a real cock. The taste of rubber or whatever material the toy was made out of was nowhere near as natural as cock.

Allie moved her hand to her mother's head and watched her suck cock.

"You look as natural sucking cock as you do eating pussy," Allie said, before adding, "obviously you are a bisexual pet."

Michelle agreed, "I want cunt and cock."

"You want to have your cake and eat it too?" Allie playfully said.

"Actually I want pie," Michelle quipped, as she resumed sucking.

"So you love sausage and pie evenly?" Allie questioned.

"You can't have one without the other," the mom responded.

Allie ordered, after another minute, "Get on the bed. It's time to fuck that cunt."

"You want to put your sausage in my pie?" Michelle bantered, as she stood up, still stroking the plastic cock as if it was real.

"I want to park my semi in your garage," Allie quipped, as she ordered, "On all fours, like a bitch in heat."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle obeyed, getting into the position instructed.

"Beg, Mommy," Allie ordered, as she rubbed the cockhead up and down her mother's pussy lips.

"Oh please Mistress, fuck your Mommy and make her your full time slut," the Mom begged.

Allie, deciding to foreshadow what was about to come, moved the cock up slightly and poked her mother's back door. "Oops."

Michelle's eyes went big as she felt the cock poke her ass. One thing she wasn't remotely intrigued by was anal sex. Thankfully, it was an accident and a moment later her pussy was filled.

As she felt her daughter's hands on her hips and the cock in her pussy, Michelle turned around and moaned, "Oh God, that feels so good."

"You like being fucked by your daughter?" Allie questioned, a minute later.

"No," Michelle replied, "I love being fucked by my daughter."

"And I love being a mother fucker," Allie said, as she pumped her cock in and out of her mother.

"You're the best mother fucker there is," Michelle moaned, even though the words she said were absurd.

"Is that based on your vast experience of mother fuckers?" Allie teased, as she pulled her cock out of her mother wanting to see her reaction.

"Put it back in, put it back in," the horny MILF begged, feeling so empty without the cock in her wanton box.

"I don't know," Allie teased, as she repositioned herself and ordered, "Let's see how badly you want this cock."

Michelle quickly straddled her daughter and the cock and began riding like a nympho in heat.

"I guess you really want it," Allie laughed, as her mother bounced on the entire cock.

"Me like it, me really like it," Michelle moaned, parodying a commercial from when her daughter was young.

Michelle rode the cock in her pussy for a few minutes until Allie said, "My turn to be the man."

"A woman with a cock is the ultimate dream," Michelle joked.

Allie laughed, even as an idea popped into her head. She had a friend who was a shemale, or as she liked to call her, a chick with a dick. Maybe she would set her mother up with Julie-Ann. She asked, "Is that your dream fuck, a woman with big tits and an even bigger dick?"

"Maybe," Michelle shrugged, the whole transgender things suddenly the 'in' thing since the whole Jenner media storm. That said, she had never considered it at all until the moment the question was asked.

"On your back," Allie ordered, and instructed, "Legs up in the air."

Michelle got into position, spreading her legs for easy access for her daughter.

Allie, taking control, slammed into her mother hard.

"Oh yes, daughter, fuck Mommy's cunt," Michelle moaned, her own self incest talk turning her on even more.

"You like committing incest, don't you, Mommy?" Allie asked, as she put her hands on her mother's silk clad legs.

At first this was what mortified Michelle the most. Yet, the more she succumbed the more natural it felt and committing such a sin turned her on even more. She admitted, her orgasm building again, "I love being a mommy slut for my Mistress daughter."

"And you will come for me, Mommy?" Allie questioned, as she kept fucking her mother hard.

"God, yes, Mistress," Michelle moaned, as she moved her hand to her fevered pussy and began rubbing herself as her daughter fucked her.

"Now, Mommy, come like the lesbian slut you are," Allie demanded, fucking her as hard as she possibly could.

"Oh yes, Allie, call me names," Michelle moaned, as she frantically rubbed her clit, desperate to get off again.

"Come my Mommy whore, my dirty incest slut, my pussy munching mommy lesbo, my submissive slave," Allie listed.

"Oh God, yes, fuck, shit, so good, yes, yes, yes, Mommy is coming," the Mother screamed, as another orgasm hit her.

Allie watched her mother come again; although she was a domme, an insensitive domme at times, she loved watching her pets come. The vulnerability of a woman when coming was the sexiest thing in her mind.

Allie pulled out a moment later and said, "Fucking you has made me hungry. We should order something for supper."

"I definitely need to rehydrate," Michelle said, suddenly thirsty as hell.

"Order some Chinese," Allie quipped as she stretched, before adding with a wicked smile, "Chinese food that is."

"Yes, Mistress," the Mom nodded stretching also, standing up and going to the washroom to pee and freshen up.

They had dinner, actually talking about normal mom and daughter things like school, cheerleading and music... Michelle hadn't been able to influence her daughter much in her likes but she had created a love of the 80s in her. They spent fifteen minutes discussing the new Duran Duran album and how Simon Le Bon is still hot.

Finally, Allie asked, "Ready for dessert?"