Cheerleader's Mom: Fucking Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could use a nice snack," Michelle smiled, dropping to her knees in front of her daughter.

Allie smiled with a laugh, "You really are eager. That said, let's return to my bedroom, it's a lot more comfortable."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, following her daughter.

Allie jumped on her bed, spread her legs and purred, "Come and get it, my Mommy-pet. Get me off before I give you my big surprise."

Michelle felt a chill go up her spine at the promise of a surprise. She moved back between her daughter's legs and began licking again.

Allie warned, "I'm still digesting supper, so take your time mother."

"Of course, Mistress," Michelle nodded, as she lapped leisurely.

Allie laid back and just relaxed, allowing her mother to slowly stimulate her.

Michelle pondered what the surprise could be. Could Cassandra be coming over? Maybe Mrs. Walker? Hopefully not another girl... she was slightly concerned by the growing number of individuals who not only knew she was a submissive bisexual, but also that she was willingly committing incest.

After over twenty minutes of slow licking, Allie ordered, "Now get me off, Mommy. Get your daughter off now."

Michelle obeyed, moving her tongue to her daughter's clit and flicking it relentlessly as if tapping it like a drum.

Allie screamed, the sudden relentless pressure on her clit driving her wild, "Holy fuck, Mommy, that feels so good."

Michelle, even though her neck was sore and her leg was numb, concentrated on finishing what she had started.

"More, more, more," Allie demanded, her body twitching with each flick of the clit.

Michelle continued the pressure knowing the orgasm was imminent.

"Daughter licker," Allie screamed, a few seconds later as her orgasm rushed through her, as she grabbed her mother's head and held her deep inside her pussy.

Michelle lapped up her daughter's pussy juice as she tried to continue breathing in her suddenly confined position.

As Allie recovered from her orgasm, she ordered, letting go of her mother's head, "Grab the vibrator from my night stand, Mommy. It's time to start the final part of your training."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, thankful to be able to stand up and stretch. She massaged her neck as she walked over to the night stand.

"Sore neck?" Allie asked.

"Yes, I probably should have changed positions," the mom nodded, "but you looked so comfortable I didn't want to bother you."

"That is very sweet of you," Allie said, rolling onto her side.

Michelle grabbed the vibrator, surprised how small it was, and returned to the bed. She handed it to her mistress and said, "I'm surprised you have such a small vibe."

"Oh, trust me," she smiled, "you'll be happy it's small."

Michelle couldn't fathom why, but didn't probe any deeper.

"Come lie down beside me," Allie ordered, turning the vibe on low, as she patted an empty spot on the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," the submissive obeyed, moving into position, eager to potentially be allowed to have yet another orgasm.

"Are you still willing to obey every order I give you?" Allie asked, as she moved the vibe up and down her mother's pussy lips.

Although her daughter's tone was ominous, Michelle nodded, "You own me, Allie."

"I love those words, Mommy," Allie said, as she continued teasing her mother. She added, "So do I own every part of you?"

Michelle wasn't sure what she meant by that question. She answered, "I guess so."

Allie reached up and cupped her mother's breast, "So these are my tits to play with whenever I want to?"

"Of course," Michelle nodded.

Allie then moved the vibrator and put it in her mother's mouth and questioned, "And this pretty mouth is mine too?"

Michelle nodded, as she tasted her own juices just slightly. Trying to be an obedient pet, she bobbed slightly on the buzzing toy which felt weird in her mouth.

Allie pulled the vibe out of her mom's mouth and in one swift movement slid it inside her mom's wet pussy.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned loudly.

Allie asked, as she pumped the vibe in and out quickly, "And this cunt. Is it owned by me too?"

"Yes, Mistress," the Mom whimpered.

Allie leaned forward and did something she rarely did, she licked pussy.

Michelle couldn't believe her daughter was licking her. It felt so amazing, especially with the extra pleasure of the vibrator buzzing inside her.

Allie wanted to get her mother as horny as hell before she surprised her completely by sodomizing her. So she licked her mom's pussy, while fucking her cunt. She reminisced about the last time she had eaten pussy... a month ago when Cassandra won a battle of wills between two mistresses.

"I love you so much, Allie," Michelle declared, so overwhelmed with pleasure and lust.

"And you will not question anything I do to you?" Allie questioned, as she flicked her mother's clit.

"Noooo," Michelle answered, even as she again worried what her daughter's intentions could possibly be.

"Because I'm about to push your limits, my pet," Allie warned, as she took her mother's clit in between her lips and tugged.

"Push away," Michelle said, giving her daughter permission for whatever lay ahead.

Allie, wanting to make this submission even nastier, quipped, "Hard to believe I once came out of this hole that I am now licking."

"Oh God," Michelle moaned, the nasty visual and reminder of how wrong this really was made it even feel more right.

"Fuck yourself," Allie ordered, as she got off the bed and went to get the lube.

Michelle obeyed, disappointed that her daughter was no longer licking her.

Allie returned a moment later with lube on her fingers and said, "Are you ready for your final training to begin?"

Michelle moaned, even though she had no idea what was about to happen, "Yes, Mistress, I'm ready for whatever you have in store for your Mommy-slut."

"Anything?" Allie asked.

"Anything," Michelle nodded.

Allie moved her lubed finger to her mother's ass and said, "Relax, Mommy."

"Okay," Michelle said tentatively, the light bulb finally going on. Her daughter was going to fuck her ass.

"All my pets are three hole fuck toys," Allie explained, as her finger slid inside her mother.

"Oh, God," Michelle whimpered, a slight pain hitting her and yet the bigger emotion was one of intrigue. Was she really going to allow her daughter to fuck her ass?

Allie continued, her finger now all in, "I'm going to prepare your ass for my strap-on, my pet." Allie then began wiggling her finger inside her mom's ass.

The feeling was surreal and weird. And although slightly uncomfortable, the buzzing in her pussy was quite distracting.

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass, Mom?" Allie asked.

"Never," the ass virgin answered.

"But you are willing to allow your daughter to take your anal cherry?" Allie asked, as she slowly fingered her mother's ass.

The answer should have been no. She had refused her college boyfriend many times and had made it clear to Jeremy that her ass was a one way only hole. Yet, in her new role as a submissive, it seemed like a natural procession. She answered, "Yes, Mistress, my ass is yours too."

"Good girl," Allie purred, as she removed her finger, grabbed the vibrator and moved it to her mother's now slightly open rosebud.

The mother felt the toy buzzing at her back door and joked, "Now I know why you have a small vibrator."

"Don't worry," Allie purred, as she leaned forward and resumed licking her mother's pussy, "I have much bigger toys once you become an ass slut and start craving for butt fucking."

Michele couldn't imagine craving getting ass fucked, but a week ago she couldn't imagine craving pussy either. She moaned when her daughter's tongue again touched her pussy.

Allie teased her mother's anal entrance while gently licking the wet pussy, wanting to drive her mother crazy enough that she would beg to have her ass filled.

Michelle's head was a mess. Her daughter's tongue teasing her cunt was amazing, the toy teasing her ass was also amazing and she suddenly wanted to feel it her ass. After a minute, she moaned, "Oh God, Mistress. Please, put the vibe in my ass."

"You sure?" Allie asked, loving making her pets beg for it.

"Oh God, Allie, you're driving me crazy," the mother whined, suddenly desperately wanting something in her ass.

"As you wish," Allie purred, as she slowly slid the vibrator in her mom's ass.

The buzzing was intense and tempered the pain that was there... the vibe wider than her daughter's finger, of course.

Allie kept licking her mother's pussy as the vibe disappeared.

Michele couldn't explain it, but she instantly loved the idea of anal sex... such an act was the ultimate act of submission.

Once the vibe was all in, Allie purred, "Just lay back and get used to having something in your ass." Allie flicked her mom's clit a few times to enhance the pleasure, before she sat up and got off the bed. She went and put the strap-on harness back on.

Michelle looked up to see where her daughter was going. She watched as her daughter put the strap-on back on. She should have been petrified to have the longer and thicker strap-on in her ass, yet instead she felt a rush of adrenaline. She was ready to give her ass to her mistress daughter... she was willing to become a three hole submissive. Truth be told, she was willing to obey whatever her daughter ordered her to do.

Allie lubed the strap-on generously, walked back to the bed, watching her mother squeezing her tits, and asked, "Ready to lose your anal virginity, Mommy?"

Michelle rolled onto her stomach, getting into position and answered, "I'm ready to be your three hole fuck slut, Mistress."

Allie loved how submissive her mother was. She got onto the bed and pumped the vibrator that was still in her mother's ass.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned, feeling so slutty, "fuck my ass, Allie. I want you to use me like a complete fucking whore.

"You really want your daughter to fill that ass with my cock?" Allie questioned, loving hearing her mother's eagerness.

"Yes, Allie," Michelle nodded, "I want to be your best pet. Your pussy munching slut. Your fist taking whore. And your ass slave."

"I'll take that offer," Allie said, pulling the vibrator out, turning it off and tossing it onto the floor. She stared at her mother's slightly gaping asshole. "Shit you look hot with a gaped ass, mommy slut."

"Fill it up," Michelle offered, wiggling her ass.

"If you insist," Allie laughed, moving behind her.

The mom was so eager, she moved her hand to the cock to guide it into her virgin asshole.

"You really want it," Allie said, as she aimed the cock at her mom's ass.

"So badly," Michelle whimpered, as she felt the thicker dick penetrate her.

"Relax, Mom," Allie instructed, as the cock slowly disappeared between her mom's ass cheeks.

"My daughter is sodomizing me," Michelle replied, "It's hard to be relaxed."

"Touché," Allie laughed, surprised by how easily her mom was taking the cock. Usually there was whining or crying.

Michelle felt the sharp pain, but didn't care. The thrill of complete obedience overrode the discomfort in her ass. For a couple of minutes the cock slowly filled her ass and she focused on the pleasure over the pain.

Allie declared, "All in, Mom."

"That's it?" Michelle joked.

"Do you want Big Jerome?" Allie asked, a ten inch mammoth black cock that would tear her mom's ass apart.

"No," Michelle quickly responded, not knowing how big Big Jerome was but unable to fathom anything bigger in her butt.

"I have to say you look fucking hot with your ass filled," Allie complimented, as she caressed her mother's back, allowing her to get accustomed to having something in her ass.

"That is a compliment I never fathomed getting from my daughter," Michelle laughed, which made another slight pain hit.

"I imagine you didn't fathom becoming my slave either," Allie added, as she slowly began to fuck her mother.

"Noooo," Michelle groaned slightly, more pain coming, "I didn't fathom any of this."

Allie quit talking and focused on slowly fucking her mother, knowing that ass training needed patience and tenderness.

Michelle couldn't believe the conflicting pleasure and pain she was experiencing... it was like her ass had dual personalities. Good girl, who was screaming, 'This is painful and not what a good mother or woman of the world should allow', and bad girl, who was moaning, 'Oh yes, giving access to all three of my holes feels so liberating... no more pretentious fake feminism.'

For a few minutes there was no talking, just focused ass training. Allie pumped the cock in and out of her mother at a snail's pace, knowing it was important to prep the ass for true fucking, and also the slow pace was psychological teasing that would eventually make her mom want to get fucked faster, harder and deeper.

As time went on, the pain faded completely and a slow increasing pleasure took control. The slow fucking which originally was necessary for her to get used to having a cock in the ass was now getting frustrating. She wanted it harder. Michelle begged, "Faster, Mistress, can you fuck your slut mother's ass faster?"

Allie smiled, everything going exactly as planned. She asked, "You sure?"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle moaned, "this slow shit is driving me crazy."

"Beg," Allie ordered, stopping with the cock buried deep in her.

"Please, Mistress," Michelle immediately said, "Fuck my ass and make me your three hole Mommy whore."

Allie repositioned herself, the cock sliding out of her mother's ass, and ordered, "Lift your leg up, my pet."

"Okay," Michelle agreed, wanting that cock back in her ass.

Allie moved behind her mother on her side and slid the cock rather easily back in her mother's wide open asshole.

"Mmmmmmm," Michelle moaned, the new angle creating new pleasure, new pain.

Allie fucked her mother faster, although still not hard.

Michelle got used to the new positon and after a couple of minutes begged, "Fuck me harder, Mistress. Pound me like you would any of your other whores."

Allie obliged as she began slamming her cock in her mother.

The harder thrusts created new pain as the cock reached new depths, yet Michelle wanted even more, and bucked her ass back to meet her daughter's forward thrusts.

"You want to control this?" Allie asked, after another few strokes.

"What?" Michelle asked, confused by the question.

"Straddle me," Allie ordered, as she pulled out, move up on her bed and lay down.

"Oh, okay," the mom nodded, understanding what her daughter meant. She sat up, straddled her daughter and slowly lowered her ass onto the cock. She wobbled briefly, learning it was a bit harder to straddle a cock and put it in her ass than it was to put it in her pussy.

Michelle couldn't believe how full her ass felt in this position. She slowly rode the cock, struggling to get in a comfortable position.

"Harder to ride a cock in the ass than in the cunt, isn't it?" Allie asked, having learned that the hard way herself.

"It's tough to get comfortable," Michelle nodded.

"I'm pretty comfortable," Allie joked.

"I bet you are," the mom laughed.

For a couple of minutes she awkwardly rode the cock, and was just getting into a rhythm when her cell phone rang.

The mother froze. The ring tone told her it was her husband.

Allie ordered, a wicked idea forming in her head, "Hurry up and go get it and come right back to bed."

"Seriously?" Michelle asked.

"Now, now!" Hurry up," Allie ordered.

Michelle got off the cock, off the bed and scurried to her room where her cell was.

Allie yelled, reminding her mom, "And come right back."

"Okay," Michelle yelled back, as she grabbed her phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hi, honey," Jeremy greeted.

"Hi, baby," Michelle replied.

"You sound like you're breathing hard," Jeremy noticed.

"Oh, I was just working out," Michelle said, returning to her daughter's room.

"At seven-thirty at night?" Jeremy questioned.

Michelle saw that Allie was back on her side and pointing to her to return to the bed. She walked to the bed as she decided to be naughty for both her husband and her daughter. "Well, it was my cunt I was working out."

"Oh my," Jeremy said, surprised by his wife's answer.

Michelle got on the bed and was moved into position by her daughter. Allie grabbed the phone and pressed speakerphone and put it on the bed near her mom's head.

Michelle, understanding what her daughter was planning, played along, "So I'm back on my bed and going to finish what I started, baby."

"You are, are you?" Jeremy asked.

Allie moved slid her dick back inside her mother's ass and Michelle moaned, "Oh yes, baby. I need it so bad."

"I still can't believe what's got into you lately," Jeremy said.

"Oh trust me, you couldn't possibly believe what has gotten into me lately," Michelle quipped back, as the cock filled her again.

"What?" Jeremy asked, confused by her words.

"Oh nothing," Michelle said, "I just wish you were here to pound me."

"Me too," Jeremy said, his cock hard. "Mike and Bill are not quite as attractive as you."

"I hope not," Michelle laughed. "Plus I doubt they suck cock like I do."

"That is likely true," Jeremy laughed.

Michelle moaned, talking to Allie, "Oh yes, fuck me harder."

"Oh, are we role playing?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned. "What would do if you were here right now?"

"I'd flip you onto your side and fuck that cunt of yours," Jeremy said, as he fished out his cock and began stroking it.

"Mmmmmmmm," Michelle moaned, "Is your big dick out right now?"

"Oh yeah," Jeremy answered.

"And where would you come?" Michelle asked, her own orgasm building rapidly.

"All over your face," Jeremy replied. "I want every inch of your face coated with cum."

"What about my ass, baby?" Michelle decided to ask. "Would you fuck my ass, too?"

"What?" Jeremy asked, shocked.

"My ass, my back door, my shit hole," Michelle listed, before she asked, "would you fuck it?"

"Oh my God," Jeremy groaned, as he shot his load wherever he was.

"Is that a yes?" Michelle asked, her orgasm still building.

"In a heartbeat," the bewildered husband replied.

"Hurry up, dick head," Bill yelled.

"Fuck, I got to go," Jeremy sighed.

"I guess I'll just fuck myself in the ass then," Michelle said, as she bucked her ass back to meet her daughter's fast thrusts.

"Fuck, you're a tease," Jeremy said, putting his dick away.

"I aim to please," Michelle moaned.

"I got to go," he said.

"And I got to come from getting my ass filled," Michelle countered, loving talking so dirty, especially since she was actually doing exactly what she was saying she was doing.

"Damn it," he sighed. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay, love you," she replied.

"Love you too," he said, and hung up.