Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love to obey and please," Michelle admitted, although she couldn't deny the obvious fact that she loved to receive pleasure too.

After a couple minutes of exploring and slow fingering, Shanika ordered, "On your knees, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle quickly responded, always feeling most natural on her knees whether it was to lick pussy or to get fucked doggy style.

This time it was for neither of those.

Shanika teased the pet's rosebud as she asked, "You like it in your tight little ass, my slutty little pet?"

"I like it all," Michelle answered, the answer being the truth.

Feeling a rush of power in the rare dominant role, she ordered, "Beg for me to finger your ass, my ass slut."

Michelle didn't hesitate, wanting to obey, wanting to please, wanting to be a good obedient pet, "Please, Mistress, finger fuck my shit hole. Pound it with your fingers."

Shanika repositioned herself again, putting her foot on the slut's head and putting two fingers at the tight back door.

"Oh yes, treat me like a dumb slut," Michelle moaned, the humiliating treatment of getting her head stepped on somehow turning her on even more.

"You want to be my bimbo slut?" Shanika asked, getting into the thrill of having her own obedient slut.

"God, yes," Michelle admitted, wishing she would just shove her fingers or entire fist up her needy asshole.

"You want to be a white slave to a black bitch?" Shanika asked, almost using the 'N' word, but unable to allow the word to escape her mouth even though it would have enhanced the domination.

"Yes, yes," Michelle declared, "I want to be your personal plaything, your pussy pleaser, your mindless obedient white servant."

Shanika slid two fingers in the slut's ass and then pulled them out just as quickly, even as she put extra pressure on the slut's head.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned, once her ass was filled, before whining, when they were quickly withdrawn, "No, put them back in."

Shanika asked, her tone firm, like when she scolded her twelve year old daughter, smacking her pet's head with her foot, "Who is in charge here?"

"You are, Mistress," Michelle moaned, a gush of wetness coming out of her pussy, as she realized she got more turned on by rough treatment than by tender treatment... Mrs. Walker being an exception to the rule.

Oddly, she wanted it all.

She wanted to be treated with respect and love, yet she wanted to be used like a complete slut. She wanted to be told what to do, what to think. In reality the feminist in her had died and she wanted to be used to please....

"Good answer," Shanika said, sliding two fingers inside the eager submissive's tight ass and wiggling them around just like she loved having done to her.

"Thank you," Michelle moaned, wanting to be roughly used. The nylon foot on her head somehow feeling so hot.

The suddenly dominant Mistress lifted up her foot and ordered, "Lick the sole of my foot while I gape this asshole of yours."

Michelle turned her head, which was quite difficult in her current position, and attempted to obey the order. Unfortunately, since her ass was full of fingers, she couldn't move properly and she could barely touch the foot.

Shanika laughed, "I guess I gave you a rather impossible order."

"Maybe in high school I could have done this," Michelle laughed back, not as flexible as she was back in her cheerleader days.

"Knees," Shanika ordered, as she went to a bag she had brought with her.

"I'm already on my knees," Michelle pointed out.

"Right," Shanika laughed again, apparently she had some work to do to be a no nonsense dominant. "I meant on the floor and on your knees," she corrected as she grabbed the strap-on she had brought with her.

"Oh, okay," the submissive nodded, understanding the order and feeling silly for not catching on right away. She slid onto her knees and smiled with anticipation when she realized her newest Mistress was putting on a strap-on.

"Want to get fucked?" Shanika asked, as she slid the harness up her legs, looking down at the eager submissive. She couldn't help but wonder if she looked that eager when she obeyed Mistress Allie.

"I want to do whatever you want me to do," Michelle replied, her mind turning completely into submissive mode.

Shanika walked over to the brunette and asked, "So if I want to fuck you in the ass?"

"I'll bend over, spread my ass cheeks and beg for you to ream my asshole," Michelle replied, loving the filthy talk.

"And if I want to walk you outside on a leash in just your thigh highs?" Shanika questioned, wondering how far this pet would obey.

Michelle froze.

Michelle loved just obeying, but she was still living on the slowly fading prayer that this secret would remain a secret. That said, when horny like she was now, she was willing to do almost anything to obey. She answered, "Then I would crawl like a dog."

"Mmmmmm, that is good to know," Shanika purred. Although she loved the idea she just gave, that would have to be something Mistress Allie approved. She ordered, "Now get this dick nice and lubricated for that cunt of yours." Shanika had almost never used the 'c' word before Allie seduced her at the beach this summer. Now it seemed to be a common word in her vocabulary.

Michelle leaned forward and sucked the long red dildo. She also loved the feeling of Shanika's hand on her head.

"Oh yes, you're just as a good a cocksucker as a cunt muncher, aren't you?" Shanika purred, enjoying watching the submissive bob back and forth like a hungry little slut.

Michelle moaned in response, bobbing quickly, taking more and more of the cock in her mouth as she prepared to attempt to deep throat it.

Shanika watched as the entire cock disappeared into Michelle's mouth. "Well, that is impressive," she purred, having a gag reflex herself and always struggling to suck cock well... especially when Allie roughly fucked her face. She had gotten better, but could never have so effortlessly taken the dick in her mouth.

Michelle oddly felt pride at impressing the stranger.

Shanika finally instructed, as she pulled out, and lay on the floor, "Ride me, my slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, eager to have the cock inside her. As she straddled the red pleasure stick she asked, "Which hole?"

"Such a good girl," Shanika purred, before adding, knowing that she was instructed by Mistress Allie to only fuck her cunt, "That sweet cunt for now, my pet."

Michelle dropped herself hard on the cock and impaled herself. "Fuuuuuuuck," she screamed, as she was suddenly full.

"Now ride, slut," Shanika ordered, as she moved her hands to her hips.

Michelle didn't need to be told twice... her orgasm desperate to get out.

As the white pet began bouncing on the cock, Shanika ordered, "Slow, my pet. You are not allowed to cum yet."

"Okay," Michelle nodded, disappointment coursing through her.

"Slow and steady wins the race," Shanika quipped with a smile, as she watched her Mistress's mom ride her. The idea that her Mistress's Mom was a submissive slut to her own daughter was wicked as hell.

"Okay," Michelle again nodded, as she slowed down to again simmer her slow burn.

For a few minutes, Michelle slowly rode the cock, creating a constant pleasure that wouldn't build to eruption, but continued to bubble.

"Get up on the ottoman," Shanika ordered, suddenly wanting to taste her cunt.

Michelle again obeyed, praying that she was finally going to be allowed to come.

"I have to taste you," Shanika purred, as she moved between the pretty mom's legs. "I'm curious as hell if mother and daughter taste the same."

"Lick away," Michelle offered spreading her legs wider to give easy access to her already leaking cunt.

"Looks so delicious," Shanika smiled, as she stared at the appetizing pussy. Although she had enjoyed the brief holiday of being a domme, the reality was she loved being on her knees and between a woman's legs... she loved eating pussy.

She buried her face in Michelle's shaved pussy as she decided then and there that she would shave her own pussy the moment she got home.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned and trembled the moment Shanika's tongue touched her desperate pussy.

Shanika wasn't sure if she expected it to be way different than Allie's, or similar... and the answer was a bit of both. The taste was similar and undeniably from the same loins... yet slightly different as if the mother's cunt had got better over time... like wine.

Michelle was driven even wilder as the beautiful black woman teased her pussy. Her pussy lips were teased with just the softest of touches. Her clit felt the hot breath and yet was ignored completely by the tongue.

Shanika smiled. She loved to tease. To drive a woman wild until she couldn't take it anymore and either begged to come or grabbed her head and roughly used her face as a vessel of pleasure. Both equally turned her on.

Michelle begged, "Please, finger me, fist me, suck on my clit."

Shanika gave one flick to the swollen clit, knowing it would make her scream.

"Oh God," Michelle bellowed, as she grabbed the black woman's head and pulled her deeper into her wetness.

Shanika went for the kill, as she began lapping hungrily, now hungry to get the full flood of honey.

"So good," Michelle moaned.

Shanika moved her hands under Michelle's ass and pulled her up so she could bury her face even deeper inside heaven.

"I'm getting closer," Michelle moaned, the crescendo of the never ending wave seeming to finally splash down.

Shanika continued lapping away, no longer teasing, but now pleasing.

"Oh yes, lick my cunt, suck on my clit," Michelle babbled, "so fucking close".

Out of the blue, both the women were startled when they heard the voice of their Mistress.

"Did I give you permission to eat out my mother?" Allie questioned, a smile on her face. She knew that Shanika couldn't resist eating pussy, even though she was instructed to not allow her mother to come.

Shanika looked up to see her Mistress naked except a long thick black cock she hadn't seen before. "I'm sorry, Mistress Allie, I just couldn't resist your mom's intoxicating pussy."

Allie asked, as she raised an eyebrow, "Is my pussy not intoxicating enough?"

Shanika stammered, wanting to clarify that wasn't the case, "T-t-that was not what I meant, Mistress. I was just curious if you two tasted similar."

"And do we?" Allie asked, as she walked over to them.

"Quite similar, and yet different too," Shanika answered.

"Floor, both of you," Allie ordered.

Both MILF pets quickly obeyed as if Allie was a military drill sergeant.

"So Mom, did you enjoy your wake-up call?" Allie asked.

"Very much so," Michelle nodded.

"Good, I knew you would," she nodded, now standing in front of two of her pets. She added, "On all fours, Mommy slut."

Michelle quickly obeyed, the thought of getting fucked again turning her on, even as the thought of committing incest in front of a relative stranger was clearly wrong.

"Get sucking," Allie ordered.

Michelle quickly obeyed, the massive cock appealing and hopefully going in her cunt soon.

"Fuck her cunt, slowly, my black disobedient bitch," Allie ordered, knowing that out of all her submissive sluts, Shanika would feel the greatest guilt at disobeying her. The mother of six, yes six, had fallen under her spell with incredible ease and had been her most obedient... meeting her in mall bathrooms, in her garage and even in her van eating out six cheerleaders in a row while her kids played soccer.

"Yes, Mistress," Shanika obeyed, feeling terrible for not obeying the order exactly as it was given... her insatiable hunger for pussy taking control like it had ever since she first tasted Mistress Allie in a bathroom at the beach.

Michelle got a thrill from having two cocks in her at once... a fantasy that she had often wanted to make a reality... yet she had never imagined it would be with two women.

After a couple of minutes of slow back and forth, Allie ordered, "Swap."

Michelle watched as the two women swapped places and she was now sucking her pussy juices off one cock while a thicker, longer one slid in her wanton, desperate pussy.

Allie quickly fucked her mother hard for three deep strokes.

"Oh yes, Mistress," Michelle screamed, no longer caring she was committing incest in front of a stranger.

Allie ordered, as she stopped, the cock buried deep inside her mother, "No coming yet, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, before adding, "I've been on the brink for an eternity."

"Today you will ride the waves of pleasure over and over, Mommy slut," Allie promised, as she gave one more hard thrust.

"Okay," Michelle groaned, curious what her daughter had planned for her, vaguely recalling Shanika's earlier words.

"But I want this first one of the day to make your whole body erupt," Allie continued, with two more hard deep thrusts.

"That, I imagine, is already a guarantee," Michelle responded, once the cock was again buried deep in her.

"So how badly do you want to come, Mommy?" Allie asked, five quick thrusts.

"I'll do anything," Michelle answered.

Shanika was turned on like crazy watching the dominant daughter dominate the submissive mother. It was easily the hottest thing she had ever seen. For the first time, she was wondering what it would be like to have sex with her nineteen year old daughter.

Allie said, "Good answer, as today you will be doing everything."

"Everything is a pretty big word," Michelle bantered, wanting to be playful and yet challenge her daughter.

Allie ordered, just one deep thrust, "Shanika, lay on the ground."

"Yes, Mistress Allie," Shanika obeyed, curious what Allie had planned next.

"Straddle my black slave, Mommy," Allie ordered, pulling out of her mother.

Michelle quickly obeyed, wondering if her daughter was going to give her her first ever double penetration.

Once Michelle had the red cock buried deep in her again, Allie said, "Ready to begin your day of everything?"

"I'm ready to begin my life of everything," the submissive mother responded, ready to have a cock in her pussy and ass.

Allie moved behind her mother and rubbed her cock up and down her mom's ass cheeks. "Lean forward, Mommy."

"Yes, Mistress," the eager submissive obeyed, dying to feel the second cock in her ass.

Allie smiled, her plan not what her mother was expecting. She teased her mom's rosebud, before suddenly moving her cock to her mom's pussy and pushing it in.

Michelle gasped as her pussy was stretched unnaturally as a second cock tried to enter the already filled slut box.

"Take two cocks in that cunt of yours, Mom," Allie ordered, as she pushed forward slowly.

"Oh my God," Michelle mumbled, not believing her cunt could take two cocks and the pleasure that came with it, even as a slight pain coursed through her pussy.

Michelle forced herself to relax, and allowed the second cock to fill her cunt, her head going light.

Allie began slowly fucking her mom's cunt, which wasn't easy, dildo cocks don't smoothly work together, but wanted to give her a mother an orgasm she wouldn't forget.

Shanika watched the undeniable facial expressions of Michelle's face and wanted that feeling too.

Michelle moaned, her orgasm again growing "Oh yes, Mistress, double fuck my cunt."

"You like having your box filled with two dicks?" Allie questioned, as she fucked her mother.

"Oh yes, it's fucking amazing," Michelle admitted, looking back at her daughter.

"Ready to come, Mommy slut?" Allie asked, knowing her mother was close.

"Yes, yes, yes," Michelle nodded, her orgasm ready to erupt with or without her consent very soon.

"Now, Mommy," Allie ordered. "Come like the lesbian slut you are."

"Oh yes, thank yoooooooou," Michelle moaned and then screamed, as her long refused orgasm came rushing through her.

Both Allie and Shanika watched Michelle orgasm... an orgasm that came in waves and refused to end.

When Allie finally pulled out, Michelle rolled onto her back and lay there in a comatose state, having had the most intense orgasm in her life.

Allie said, looking at Shanika, "You may go."

"Yes, Mistress," Shanika nodded, standing up.

Allie asked, "Is it time for you to join the ranks of the incestuous?"

Shanika was surprised by the question, even though she shouldn't have been... especially since the thought had crossed her mind moments ago. She answered, "I don't know."

"Well, think about it. I think, Tanisha, would love to have her own Mommy-slut to munch on her box daily."

"Okay," Shanika nodded, trying not to look too excited by the idea, even though her pussy gushed at the thought.

Allie said, looking back at her mom, "So that is the first of five special gifts for you today."

Michelle, her orgasm still rumbling through her, joked, "I'm not sure my body will survive the day."

"Well, what a way to go," Allie joked back, before adding, "You may want to go have breakfast and shower. Gift two will be here at 11:00."

"This may be too much," Michelle said, still worried about her reputation.

"I think I'll make those decisions for my pet," Allie said, walking away.

The exhausted mother weakly got up and went to the kitchen to get an orange juice.

.....

Michelle showered, put the same nylons back on (she loved how she looked in them), and nothing else. Allie told her today clothing was not an option while at home.

Allie texted her mother:

Wait in my bedroom for your next present.

Michelle sighed, nervous about who else would be coming over and learning about her secret sex life.

She went to her daughter's room and lay there waiting with trepidation and yet an undeniable curiosity.

The mom was just dozing off as she waited when she heard the door close in the bedroom. Startled, she sat up and saw her second present. It was the minister's daughter, Clarissa.

"You too?" Michelle questioned, looking at the pretty girl who before now she would have never considered a possible submissive.

"I could say the same thing to you," Clarissa smiled, super excited to be allowed to be a domme again. Mistress Allie had given her Mrs. Hamilton, a black woman with six kids, to play with and she loved it. But getting her Mistress's mother and a parishioner of her church was utterly devious and delicious.

"Fair enough," Michelle sighed, having no good response.

"Since you're already naked, my MILF pet, you better come and undress me," the cute girl said, looking forward to domming this sexy woman.

"Okay," Michelle nodded, as she got off the bed, feeling guilt at what she was about to do. She had done many nasty, immoral things the past few days, but being a Christian, having sex with the eighteen year old daughter of the minister of her church seemed to be crossing another line.

123456...8