Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what?" Clarissa questioned, wanting to make it clear she was in charge... plus she loved being called Mistress... she reveled in that power.

"Okay, Mistress," Michelle corrected, as she reached the pretty teen. She untied the blouse, if it could be called that, and stared at the perky tits and the tan line.

"You like, slut?" Clarissa asked, loving swearing... something she had never done once before submitting to Allie in the church that one Sunday.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, leaning forward and going to suck on them.

Clarissa slapped her across the face. "Did I give you permission to touch them?"

"N-n-no," the surprised MILF stammered, shocked she had just been slapped.

"Now the skirt," Clarissa ordered.

Michelle, still shocked, lowered herself to her knees and slid the micro skirt down the teen's long legs.

"Shoes too," Clarissa ordered. She was new at wearing heels and these already hurt.

Michelle obeyed, taking off the cute shoes.

"Kiss my feet," Clarissa instructed, loving watching a woman on her knees. She had no interest in girls her age. No, she enjoyed taking control of older woman.

Michelle bent down and kissed the top of each of the surprisingly dominant girl's feet, her own pussy getting damp as usual at the inappropriate treatment.

Clarissa walked to the bed, got on all fours, and ordered, "Come and eat my ass, my God fearing slut."

Michelle obeyed, even as the reminder of her sin made her feel guilty... yet, as usual, it also turned her on.

"Now bury that pretty face between my ass cheeks," Clarissa ordered.

Michelle, of course, obeyed, still in awe at being slapped and at the fact that she had her tongue in the ass cheeks of her Minister's daughter. She licked the teen's rosebud while curious as hell, pun intended, how the Minister's daughter had ended up her daughter's submissive.

"That's it, you ass eating dyke," Clarissa moaned, "get that tongue up my ass like a serpent."

Michelle was even more in awe of the girl's wicked tongue, seeing her as the sweet girl who played Mary during last year's Christmas play or sang weekly during the service, with the voice of an angel. Somehow this reality made the submission to her even more exciting.

After a couple of minutes of concentrated anal pleasure, Clarissa rolled onto her back and ordered, "Eat from the forbidden fruit, my naughty sinner."

Michelle obeyed, burying her face in the teen's shaved pussy.

"Oh yes, my nasty pussy pleasing parishioner, lap my sweet sin," Clarissa purred, loving looking down at a woman between her legs.

Michelle was already doing that, lapping eagerly at the perfect sweetness.

As the teen's moans increased, she moved her hands under her ass and lifted her up slightly so she could get her tongue even deeper inside her cunt.

"Oh God, yes," Clarissa moaned.

Michelle wanted to taste the teen's flood of cum and moved her focus to the teen's swollen clit.

The pressure on her clit was too much and Clarissa screamed as her orgasm rushed through her. "Holy mother fucking God."

Michelle eagerly lapped up as much of the flooding pussy as she could, surprised by the excessive juice rushing out of the teen.

"Don't you fucking stop, you dumb slut," Clarissa demanded, even though Michelle was still lapping hungrily.

Michelle lapped for a couple more minutes, throughout the teen's complete orgasm, before Clarissa pushed her away and said, "Oh God, I need to pee."

Michelle watched her leave and rolled onto her back contemplating yet another sin committed.

When Clarissa returned a couple of minutes later, she was wearing a strap-on and said, "Maybe I should have just pissed on you."

"You would have purified me of my sin," Michelle said, even though the idea of being urinated on didn't really turn her on.

"Luckily, I couldn't do that on our Mistress's bed," Clarissa said, as she returned to the bed.

"Good point," Michelle nodded, thankful she didn't get a golden shower, although suddenly a curiosity about it hit her.

"Get this ready for your ass, slut," Clarissa demanded.

Michelle obeyed, looking forward to a little anal action after the earlier tease. She slobbered on the cock getting it nice and wet for her ass.

After a couple of minutes, Clarissa ordered, "On your back, slut."

Michelle quickly obeyed, looking forward to the hard fucking she sensed was coming.

Clarissa rubbed the cock up and down the MILF's already wet pussy lips. "Looks like you're ready to get that cunt of yours filled."

"Ready for any of my holes to be plugged, Mistress," Michelle moaned, as the thick mushroom top teased her.

"Let's do a buy one, get one free deal," Clarissa quipped, as she slid the dildo into the horny mother.

"Okay," Michelle whimpered as the cock filled her.

"Let's get this dick nice and wet for your sodomy," Clarissa instructed, "Your pussy juice can be the lube."

"Okay," Michelle again agreed, knowing her ass would take the cock with only a little bit of resistance... the earlier gaping preparing it for now.

Michelle wrapped her arms around the teen, and prepared to wrap her legs around her too, the slow fucking too much of a tease. She wanted to be fucked like a cheap slut. She said so too, as she begged, trying to spin religion into it, "Oh, fuck your servant, lead the way to the Holy Land of pleasure."

"What would my Dad say if he saw you now?" Clarissa questioned.

"What would your Dad say if he saw you now?" Michelle countered back.

"He'd probably keel over," Clarissa chuckled, imagining the look on his face.

"Or maybe he would join us and spray us with his potent holy juice," Michelle quipped, wanting to shock the teen.

"That would be awesome," the teen laughed.

"Incest is best," Michelle joked, as her orgasm began to ride.

"As is anal," Clarissa said, before ordering, pulling out, "Get on all fours, like a good obedient pet ass slut."

"Yes, Mistress," the submissive MILF replied, quickly getting into the position instructed, her ass ready for pillaging.

"Beg," the teen ordered. "Beg to get your ass fucked."

Michelle pleaded, "Please sodomize this sinner. Plug my asshole with your cock. Drill my shit hole and make me your bimbo bitch."

"You are so hot when you talk so nasty," Clarissa said, as she slid the cock inside the MILF's asshole.

"As are you," the submissive quipped back as she moaned loudly.

"I guess we are just two foul mouthed sluts," Clarissa laughed, as the dildo slowly disappeared in the MILF's ass.

Michelle relaxed as the cock filled her back door, trying to get used to it before getting fucked hard like she craved.

Once all in, Clarissa asked, "Ready to have the shit fucked out of you?"

"I'm your bimbo ass slut," Michelle answered, turning back to look at the pretty teen, "use me as you wish."

"Great answer," Clarissa said, as she began fucking the MILF's ass.

Unlike her past ass fucks, there was no slow fucking to get Michelle prepared for the hard deep fucking. Instead, the teen began pounding her hard.

"Oh yes, yes," Michelle said loudly. "Fuck my dirty asshole."

"Such a fucking ass slut," Clarissa grunted, as she slammed into her. Although she had only fucked someone a couple of times, she was in awe of how powerful she felt and also how much of a workout it was being the giver instead of the receiver.

Michelle just allowed the pleasure to build slowly, amazed at how great getting ass fucked felt to her entire being. It was the ultimate submissive act and that only enhanced the euphoria that was building inside her.

Clarissa purred, "I could fuck you all day."

"I could get fucked by you all day," Michelle countered.

Clarissa said, "Unfortunately, I am only number two of five."

"It's going to be a long day," Michelle said, her body already feeling overwhelmed by the extensive pleasure.

"Likely the best day ever," Clarissa said, as she began fucking her pet as hard as she possibly could.

"Holy fuck," Michelle screamed, as her body roared with pleasure, her orgasm building quickly.

"Come now, you slutty sinner," Clarissa demanded.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned, her hand going to her pussy and beginning to frantically rub.

"Now, you sodomized sinner," the teen continued.

"More, more, more," Michelle babbled, so close to eruption.

"You dirty ass taking cunt licking whore," Clarissa listed.

"Yes," the MLF screamed, as her orgasm finally hit.

Clarissa pulled out, flipped the coming slut onto her back and shoved her cock in the trembling slut's mouth.

Michelle tried to suck as best she could while her brain shut off and her orgasm ripped through her.

"Suck it, slut, clean my cock," Clarissa demanded, loving forcing the MILF to do something so nasty.

Michelle just obeyed in submissive robot mode until her orgasm ended and the cock left her mouth.

Clarissa stood up and said, as she took the strap-on off, "See you in church, my pet. Maybe you can confess your sins to my dad."

"God, no," Michelle said, while laughing.

"Nice declaration," Clarissa said, as she got dressed.

"Oh my, I guess so," Michelle laughed again, realizing what she said.

"I'm supposed to remind you to stay naked for present number three," Clarissa said, now dressed.

"Okay," Michelle nodded.

Once Clarissa left, Michelle closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift asleep.

.....

Michelle was woken up from a great sleep by a voice demanding her "to get licking."

She opened her eyes and was staring at a wet pussy. She had no idea whose it was, yet like the submissive she was, she extended her tongue and began licking.

As she did, she realized the taste was oddly familiar... as if she had tasted it before. As soon as she began licking, she woke up as if the pussy was caffeine and became focused on getting whoever was sitting over her off.

Eventually the girl spoke again and Michelle knew instantly who it was... Kim. The one who was with her daughter when this crazy submissive ride began. "Don't just lick randomly. Suck on my clit, slut."

"Sorry, Mistress Kim," Michelle apologized, as she obeyed by craning her neck up slightly to focus on her swollen clit.

"I wish I had my own Mommy pet," Kim moaned, her breathing indicating her orgasm was getting close.

Michelle asked, enjoying the incest role play, "Do you want your Mommy to be a bimbo pussy daughter pleaser like I am?"

"God, yes," Kim purred, rewarding the question by leaning back and moving her hand to the MILF's fevered box.

"A mother's place is between her daughter's legs," the submissive MILF declared with a moan, actually believing her words after the past days of submission. Since submitting reluctantly to her daughter, she had become addicted to submission, addicted to her daughter. She would now obey any order given without hesitation, which had become rather obvious based on this day so far and the third sexual encounter with someone in her home.

Kim moaned at the idea, still transfixed by the idea of having her mother as a live-in slave. "I should have you and my mother have a chat," she said, beginning to move her hips back and forth.

"I'll teach her, her place, if you wish, Mistress," Michelle replied, liking the idea of helping a mother learn her place.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, "I may take you up on that. What would you do?"

"I'd make her my bitch and teach her how to properly please a Mistress. Make her understand her place," the submissive answered.

"Her place?" Kim questioned, tapping her pet's clit lightly and wanting to hear the entire plan, knowing that would get her off quickly.

"Underneath her daughter, her Mistress, like all good Mommies should be," Michelle replied, the idea of training Kim's mom, whom she had met a few times, was turning her on. Although she liked being submissive, and on occasion liked the romantic aspect, she was curious what it would be like to be in charge.

"You want to domme my mother?" Kim asked, her pussy on fire at the idea. She teased the MILF's pussy and imagined it was her mother, she was straddling at the moment.

"If you want me to," the submissive answered, like the submissive she was.

"Mmmmmmm," Kim moaned, "I will have to ask Allie if she will allow it. Now get back to licking, my little slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied, as she resumed licking Kim hungrily.

Kim's moans increased and she rubbed her clit, while also simultaneously rubbing Michelle's as her orgasm was about to erupt.

It came a few seconds later, as Kim screamed, tapping her clit frantically, "Yes, you fucking cunt slut lap up my cum."

Michelle eagerly obeyed, addicted to pussy juice.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Kim moaned, as Michelle savoured the sweet nectar. She had no plans of stopping, as she enjoyed every drop of the addicting cum.

When Kim's orgasm was finally done, she ordered, "Sit up."

Michelle did, of course, as she was spun around by Kim, who moved her away from the edge of the bed and kissed her.

The fierce passion surprised Michelle. She assumed with Kim she was the submissive and Kim the dominant. She didn't expect kissing or intimacy.

That said, she wasn't going to complain.

Kim kissed her pet's ear.

Kim kissed her pet's neck.

Kim kissed her pet's very erect nipples. While also continuing to tease her pet's very needy, very fevered, pussy.

Michelle leaned back and enjoyed the tenderness... hoping she was going to allow her to have an orgasm.

Kim kissed and sucked on her pet's other breast, always believing in sexual balance... giving each symmetrical part of a body equal attention.

Kim moved down slowly, seductively, and swirled her tongue around her pet's belly button. She loved to tease, to draw out the pleasure.

She began to move her head towards Michelle's cunt and then suddenly pushed her sideways and onto her back.

"You want to come, my slut?" Kim asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle replied, opening her legs hopefully.

"So eager," Kim smiled, as she moved her pet into a strange position. Although it was awkward, it was exhilarating for Michelle, even as she felt the heel of Kim's shoe grind into her leg slightly.

"So horny," Michelle declared, stating the obvious.

"Your cunt is soaked," Kim said, as she began pumping the MILF's box.

Michelle held her head up as her body was not completely on the bed as she began to get fingered.

The fingers were like magic and Michelle felt her orgasm was building quickly. She moaned, "Oh my God, it feels so good."

"Don't come yet," Kim ordered, enjoying the power of being the Mistress and not the submissive for the first time on her own. She revelled in controlling the pet's orgasm, in making her hold back for as long as humanly possible. She knew from experience that was how to achieve the most intense orgasms.

"Please, I need to come so bad," Michelle pleaded, leaning her head back and off the bed.

Kim pulled her fingers out, sensing the pet was close.

"Noooooo," Michelle whined.

"A slut like you needs more than just a couple of fingers," Kim purred, getting off the bed. Looking down at the trembling horny submissive, she ordered, "Move to the edge of the bed."

Michelle quickly spun around and moved into the position instructed, hoping she was going to have her pussy pleased by the pretty teen.

"You want my fist, slut?" Kim asked, as she knelt down between the pet's legs. She had never fisted anyone, always being on the receiving end. That said, Allie made it clear that she was to dominate Michelle and that included fisting her.

Michelle, desperate to come at any cost, didn't hesitate as she answered, "Yes, Mistress, shove your fist up my slut box. Fist fuck your whore."

"You want your daughter's friend to fist fuck you?" Kim teased, as she moved her fingers up and down the MILF's wet pussy lips.

"God, yes, I want you to fist fuck me so hard I come like a bimbo Mommy slut," Michelle answered, loving talking dirty and becoming a bimbo slut.

"On your knees," Kim ordered, surprising the submissive who was expecting a hard, deep fisting.

Michelle obeyed.

Kim slapped the pet's ass playfully and ordered, "Stay."

"Woof!" Michelle playfully responded, as Kim stood up and went to her purse. Kim returned with her purse and got back on her knees.

"Ready to get fisted?" Kim asked again, smiling at the naughty plan she actually had in mind.

Michelle wondered what it would feel like getting fisted in the position she was in. She replied, "Yes, Mistress, your slut needs it bad."

"In your ass?" Kim questioned, surprising the pet with her true intentions.

Michelle's eyes went big as she stammered, "I-I-It won't fit," I said.

"Oh, your slut ass was made for fisting," Kim said, as she pulled lube out of her purse.

Michelle knew the words were ludicrous and yet she allowed the teen to prepare her ass for her fist as she felt lube poured on her ass cheeks and then rubbed on her rosebud.

Kim then slid a finger in... then two.

"Shit, your ass is begging for more," Kim quipped, loving how easily her fingers slid inside the once diva mother's ass. The idea that she could one day soon do this to her mother also very exciting.

Michelle realized the teen was right; she did want more. She agreed, "Yes, my ass wants more, Mistress."

"My whole fist?" Kim questioned, excited at the possibility of fisting an ass, yet not sure her entire fist would fit. That said, Allie assured her it would when she was instructed of today's anal fisting domination plan.

"My asshole is yours to use as you please," Michelle answered, curious if it was actually possible and yet willing and eager to find out.

"Such a slut," Kim purred, as a third finger was added.

"Just shove your fist in," Michelle said, wanting to be a complete slut.

"As you wish, my dirty ass slut," the teen agreed.

Michelle closed her eyes and prepared to be sodomized by an entire fist. "Oh yes," she moaned, through grit teeth, as a searing pain began to course through her as her ass was widened in ways it had never been before.

Once all in, Kim declared, in awe of the gaping ass, "Shit, you took it."

"So full," Michelle declared, feeling light headed as if she may pass out at any moment.

123456...8