Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim began to slowly fist fuck the slut's ass, still in awe that in less two weeks this uptight, bitchy mother had become a submissive slut who was willing to be anally fisted. It gave her hope that her mother could follow the same path.

Michelle tried to relax and allow her ass to be fist fucked.

Slowly, the pain simmered, and a new pleasure grew.

Kim purred, "You're beginning to enjoy it, aren't you, slut?" she asked, as she wiggled her fingers inside the pet's still tight back door.

"Oh yes," Michelle agreed, feeling new pleasure.

"Such a beautiful sight," Kim purred. "Watching my fist and wrist disappear in your ass is so fucking hot."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle moaned, feeling so obedient and good.

And for a couple of minutes, Kim slowly fist fucked Michelle's ass.

The pleasure grew slowly and made Michelle again desperate to come. She moaned, "Please fist fuck my asshole harder, Mistress."

"Only dirty whores come from getting anally fist fucked," she observed, obliging the request to savagely fist fuck the slut.

"Well, lucky for me, I am a dirty fucking whore," Michelle moaned with a laugh, liking to belittle herself. Pleasure increased, even as a new subtle pain did as well.

"Indeed, lucky for you," she laughed, as she began really fisting the MILF's backdoor.

Michelle's entire body was shaking with each forward thrust.

"Oh My God, so fucking full," Michelle screamed, loving being used so roughly, like a two bit whore.

"I didn't think I'd get my fist in you," Kim said, in awe of how deep her arm could go in the MILF's ass.

"Me either," Michelle nodded, in similar awe.

The MILF enjoyed the fisting for a couple of minutes, yet it wasn't going to get her off... instead it just kept her feeling hot and desperate. To come, she needed to have her pussy pleasured.

"Ready to come?" Kim asked, another minute later.

"Please," Michelle desperately whined, "please fist fuck my cunt."

"Oh, that isn't sanitary," Kim joked, as she pulled out of the gaping ass and a loud popping sound was made.

"I don't care," the horny MILF said, not thinking straight.

"On your back, slut," Kim ordered.

Michelle quickly obeyed.

"Spread those legs," Kim ordered.

Michelle obeyed again.

Michelle watched the teen crawl between her legs, with a vibrator. The teen then said something that was music to the slut's ears, "Time for my pet slut to come."

"God, yes, please," Michelle absurdly said, as she felt the vibrator slide inside her.

Kim fucked the MILF's cunt slowly as she leaned forward and resumed sucking on her erect nipples.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned, loving the dual pleasure of having both her pussy and tits pleasured at the same time.

Kim bit on her pet's tits roughly and asked, "You like it rough, my slut?"

"Oh yes," the pet moaned, not realizing she did until she was having her nipples bit and tugged on.

"Do you want to come?" Kim asked again, constantly implying it was going to happen and then rejecting it.

As she watched Kim move to her other tit, Kim continued to slowly fuck her pussy. "Yes, Mistress, so bad," she whimpered, wishing she would fuck her hard and fast with the vibrating cock.

"Beg, slut," Kim ordered.

"Oh please, Mistress. Fuck your slut's cunt. She is willing to do whatever you tell her to," Michelle declared, not even sure what she was saying.

"Anything?" she asked, pushing the vibe deep in the slut, just like Mistress Allie would do to her, and holding it inside.

"Yessssss," Michelle moaned, her body trembling, near an apocalyptic eruption and wondering what else there could be: her ass had been fisted and she had promised to domme her mother.

"Good," Kim nodded, "because I expect my mother to be well-trained within a week."

"Understood, Mistress," Michelle nodded, praying this promise would allow her to come, not thinking of the complexity of seducing a person she barely knew.

Suddenly she was being fucked fast and Michelle's breathing again became heavy and erratic.

"Come, my slut, come my dirty fucking whore," Kim demanded, slamming the vibe deep in her slut, a euphoria at being a Mistress turning her on also.

"Oh God, yes, fuck, shit, yes, yes, yes," Michelle babbled, a few deep thrusts later as her long denied orgasm finally hit.

Kim pulled the vibe out just as the cum flooded out of the pet, spraying the wetness everywhere.

Michelle felt like she was peeing everywhere as she kept coming and coming.

"Fuck, watching you come like a bitch in heat turned me on," Kim purred, horny again, as she tossed the vibrator on the floor, rolled onto her back and ordered, "Come and give me a goodbye orgasm, my slut."

Although Michelle was still coming, she obeyed, never going to protest the opportunity to eat more pussy, especially teen pussy.

Michelle stood up, stretched briefly and moved back between the teen's legs.

Kim asked, smiling, "Hungry?"

"Famished, Mistress," the eager submissive smiled, before adding "I likely need to rehydrate myself after losing all that cum."

"I'll replenish your body with some of my cum," Kim said, as the MILF buried her face back in her sweet pussy.

Michelle started slow, both to savor the sweet pussy, and to allow her orgasm to finish its lengthy journey through her very being.

"That's it, take your time," Kim moaned softly. "Worship your Mistress's cunt."

And Michelle did.

She explored the entire pussy for a really long time, as if she was travelling without a map. She purposely avoided the clit during her exploration, Kim ordered, "Suck on my clit, you fucking teasing bitch."

Of course, Michelle obeyed.

Kim's breathing increased as her clit was flicked constantly.

"Oh yes, fuck," Kim moaned, "Don't stop, you fucking bimbo cunt muncher."

Michelle sucked the swollen clit between her lips and shook her head sideways until Kim screamed, "Yes, you fucking slave," as she arched her back and came.

Michelle eagerly lapped up the teen's sweet pussy cum, as if it was the sweetest of wines.

Once Kim's orgasm ended, she pushed the slut's head away and giggled, "Shit, you really can eat pussy. Hard to believe you haven't been doing that for years."

"I hope to do so now though," Michelle smiled, Kim's wetness on her face and lips.

"So," Kim said, standing up. "I think I'll take you up on your offer."

"Which one?" Michelle asked, so exhausted she wasn't sure what offers were made.

"I want you to seduce and dominate my mother," Kim said, grabbing her skirt.

"Okay," Michelle nodded, trepidation at a promise made while desperation to come was coursing through her. No longer on the brink of orgasm, and thinking straight, she wasn't so confident.

"I'm serious," Kim said, suddenly loving the idea of having her own mother pet. "I expect my Mom to be begging to suck on my cunt very, very soon."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded, unsure how she would accomplish such a task... yet intrigued by the idea of seducing someone.

"Good," Kim nodded, wanting this to happen ASAP. "Get at it soon."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle again nodded, as she watched her leave.

Michelle eventually got up after she heard the front door close and headed to the kitchen needing a drink of water wondering how many more women her daughter planned to have her serve today.

.....

Michelle figured maybe the marathon of sex was done. For over three hours no one showed up unexpectedly. She had dinner and was flicking through Netflix looking for something to watch, way too lazy to do anything else, when she got a text from her daughter.

Enjoying your special day?

Michelle texted back:

Is the sky blue?

Allie texted back:

For a little while longer...LOL!!!

Your second last surprise will be over in a few minutes.

Michelle texted back:

TWO MORE!!! Not sure my old body can handle much more.

Allie texted back:

This one will be a pleasant surprise then. Go get ready in your bedroom.

Michelle texted back:

Now you have me really curious.

Allie texted back:

Curious! That is what got you in this situation in the first place.

Michelle texted back:

Thank God!!!

Michelle went to her room, took off her robe and waited on her bed, again, only in her sexy thigh highs, no longer at all self-conscious about being seen in such a compromising position. She was confident whoever walked into her room would be discreet.

She heard the downstairs door open.

A chill went up Michelle's spine at the adventure that was about to begin... curious who was coming up to her room next.

Michelle felt like it was like Christmas morning again, almost like she was living a sexual Groundhog Day... with the present being amazing sex.

Jillian walked up the stairs tentatively. Although her instructions were clear, she was a gift to Michelle, she still couldn't believe Michelle would be involved in incestuous submission to Allie.

Yet, as Jillian had learned ever since she first submitted, no one could say no to Allie... she was utterly irresistible.

Michelle heard heels come up the stairs and she sat up as she prepared for her next surprise, her next gift.

That said, Michelle couldn't be prepared for who walked into her room. Not in a million years would she have guessed this person.

Conversely, although Jillian knew whose room she was walking into, having been in this house many times, she was still not prepared for what she was about to see and do.

Michelle's mouth dropped open and she was speechless as she stared at the cute, eighteen year old.

Jillian, meanwhile, was almost as speechless. She didn't expect her new Mistress to already be naked... except for the patent thigh high stockings that all Mistress Allie's submissive were expected to wear.

Michelle stared at the young girl.

Jillian stared at the attractive MILF.

After a lengthy silence, Jillian finally spoke.

"Hi, auntie," Jillian greeted, looking incredibly nervous.

Michelle finally spoke too. Although it was in the form of a question "You too, Jillian?"

Jillian nodded.

"I didn't even know you two hung out," Michelle said, just then realizing she was on her bed naked except for thigh highs. The girls were the same age, just two months apart, yet worlds apart in personality and interests. And although Jillian was older, she always seemed to look younger and much more innocent,

Jillian was a shoe in for Harvard and a dedicated student. Michelle couldn't fathom how she ended up a submissive to her daughter.

Jillian, meanwhile, was curious how her auntie ended up a submissive to her own daughter. It just didn't seem possible, yet it obviously was.

"We didn't," Jillian answered, "but she just showed up on my 18th birthday and took me out to celebrate.

"Really?" Michelle asked, still trying to wrap her head around what was obviously occurring.

Jillian explained, as she was told to by Mistress Allie, "She surprised me by showing up to take me out for my eighteenth birthday and well, I ended up losing my virginity that evening to her in this bed actually," Jillian explained, before adding, "well, with a strap-on."

"Really?" Michele repeated, shocked that Allie would have used her bed even before she had ever even considered turning her into her submissive.

"Oh yes, and as she fucked me on your bed, she promised that one day she would fuck you too," Jillian revealed, suddenly feeling more comfortable saying such things as her auntie was naked and looked absolutely stunning.

Michelle was stunned and speechless.

Michelle's submission was, she thought, a complete accident based on a moment of sexual weakness on her part. Yet, now, she wondered if it was inevitable.

"Of course, that was after she made me go down on her in the girl's bathroom at her school after hours," Jillian admitted, a smile crossed her face as she recalled the shock of being made to eat her cousin's pussy. At first, she refused, but it took very little coaxing to have her drop to her knees and make her lesbian curiosity a reality.

"Wow," Michelle said, still looking at her niece. "This is a surprise."

"For me too, Auntie," Jillian said, as she began to get undressed, eager to taste her auntie, to be her pet. Nothing made her more content than serving another woman, something that was awakened by Allie that one special day.

"Why are you getting undressed?" Michelle asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"I'm your submissive for the night," Jillian answered, rather matter-of-factly, as she revealed her small, but perky breasts to her auntie.

"You're the submissive?" Michelle asked, surprised by her words and yet staring at the perky breasts of her niece. She had assumed she was going to have to submit to her too. Yet, now Allie's earlier text made sense: 'This one will be a pleasant surprise then'.

"Yes, Mistress Michelle," Jillian nodded, saying the magic word, as she began to pull down her jeans. "I am completely at your service."

A sudden rush coursed through Michelle. She had never been called Mistress. Yet, hearing the word, she immediately got excited. Instantly, a nasty thought popped into her head, her sister and she didn't get along really well and the idea of having her daughter as her pet and then using that information to maybe make her older, bitch sister her pet was suddenly very appealing. "You are a very cute young lady, Jillian. You really hid your beautiful body from me."

"Thank you, Mistress Michelle," she replied, her face going red at the compliment, as she finished discarding her clothes revealing a beautiful, shaved, ripe pussy. "I won't hide it from you anymore," she smiled playfully, not remotely uncomfortable at being naked in front of her auntie.

Michelle's first instinct was to get off the bed, drop to her knees and bury her face in her enticing sweet box. Yet, she refrained, trying to become a Mistress.

Jillian stood before her auntie naked except for blue thigh highs... a colour that Michelle hadn't realized existed in hosiery.

"You're welcome," Michelle nodded, as she pondered what do with her niece, her pet. She wasn't used to being in charge, she was used to being told what to do.

Jillian, sensing Michelle wasn't sure what to do, walked to the bed and asked, "How may I serve you, Mistress?"

Michelle said and did the first thing that came to her mind. She extended her foot and ordered, "Suck my toes, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian replied, as she got onto the bed and began splattering her auntie's left foot with kisses. She took each of the nylon-clad toes in her mouth one at a time, sucking each like a tiny cock.

Michelle watched her niece so gently pleasure her. It looked so sexy. It was also surreal to watch her niece, naked, serve her.

Michelle asked, "Is your mother my daughter's pet too?"

"No," Jillian answered, while continuing to pleasure her auntie's foot. The question was a curious one, as she knew her mom and auntie did not get along too well. She added, quoting Mistress Allie, "But she has mentioned it as something on her bucket list."

"Mmmmmmm," Michelle moaned, the idea intriguing and a conversation worth having with Allie one day in the near future.

Jillian moved to the other foot and replicated the attention, her free hand going to her wet pussy.

It felt so good. It felt strange to be in control for Michelle, and yet she could feel a side of her begging to come out that she didn't know existed. One where she was in control.

Michelle's pussy was getting wet and she ordered, as she slithered her body up the bed to give her cute nerdy pet more room, "Come and eat your auntie's pussy, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian said, sounding very eager as she moved between her auntie's legs and leaned down onto her belly, now staring directly at her aunt's shaved pussy.

"You want to eat Auntie's cunt?" Michelle asked bluntly.

"Yes, Mistress Auntie," Jillian replied, unable to hide her insatiable hunger to submit and please as she looked up at her auntie.

"Beg," Michelle ordered, her finger parting her already wet pussy lips to tease the eager, hungry looking submissive. She wondered instantly if she looked that desperate, that hungry, when she was between a Mistress's legs. She imagined she did.

"Oh, Auntie," Jillian purred. "I have wanted to be your pussy pleasing pet ever since our Mistress mentioned it, I have always found you sexy and you were one of my first lesbian crushes."

"Are you a lesbian?" Michelle asked, flattered if that was true and she was one of her first crushes.

"Yes, Auntie," Jillian nodded. "I told Allie that a while ago and she decided to help me come to grips with who I really am... as I was afraid to come out to anyone."

"Does Stephanie know?" Michelle asked, hoping she didn't yet. She would love to see the look on her sister's face if she was the one to tell her bitch sister that her good girl daughter was a lesbian.

"No," Jillian admitted, terrified to allow her parents, especially her mother, to find out. "That still scares me."

"I'll go with you," Michelle offered, already envisioning a scenario where she made her older sister munch on her cunt.

"Really?" Jillian asked, surprised that Michelle would offer such a thing and oblivious to her aunt's true nefarious purpose.

"Oh yes," Michelle nodded, "I'd love to be there for you. But first, let's see how good that tongue of yours is."

Jillian whispered, returning her stare to her aunt's pussy, with an insatiable lust that Michelle often had too when she was about taste from the sweet nectar of a pussy, "I've fantasized about this for a long time, Auntie."

"Well, let's make this fantasy come true," Michelle smiled, as she offered her pussy to her eager niece.

Jillian didn't need any more instructions as she leaned forward and buried her face in her auntie's very wet pussy.

As soon as Jillian licked, Michelle moaned.

As soon as Michelle moaned, so did Jillian, both enjoying their respective roles in this unique experience.

Jillian was completely mesmerized by her aunt's pussy, as she was with every new pussy she pleased, and this was number fourteen (yes she counted). Each had subtle differences in look, scent and taste. Each new nuance intrigued her, as she realized like two snowflakes are never alike, neither are any two pussies.

Jillian licked slow, just barely grazing her aunt's glistening pussy lips.

Her niece's hot breath sent chills up through Michelle's body.

"Your tongue feels so good," Michelle moaned, loving the tease, appreciating the way her niece was exploring her pussy.

123456...8