Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian teased her relentlessly for a few minutes, her tongue never doing more than grazing every inch of her aunt's pussy.

Suddenly Jillian licked her aunt's clit and Michelle moaned loudly, the sudden intense pressure after minutes of teasing creating waves throughout her entire body, "Holy fuck!"

But just as quickly, Jillian, playing her auntie's pleasure like a yo-yo, returned to her teasing exploration.

Jillian even moved and kissed her aunt's thighs, loving to kiss and explore.

"You taste so good, Auntie," Jillian whispered, as she returned to her aunt's pussy.

"How would you know?" Michelle asked, not rudely, but teasingly, "you've barely sampled me."

"Do you want me to bury my face in your cunt?" Jillian asked, loving to swear in the heat of the moment, something she never did otherwise. The first time she ever used the 'c' word was when Allie refused to fuck her with a strap-on.

Hearing her say cunt was a complete turn on and then a wicked idea popped into Michelle's head. She lifted her legs up so her puckered rosebud was in view and ordered, "Why don't you lick my asshole, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian obeyed, thinking 'like daughter, like Mother'.

Since her anal virginity was taken yesterday, Michelle had become obsessed with the pleasure she could get from her taboo other hole.

Michelle watched in awe as she had her ass eaten out. Jill's tongue really probed her rosebud, her face literally buried in Michele's ass, somehow even getting her tongue inside it and oddly fucking her aunt's ass with her tongue.

"Oh yes," Michelle moaned. "Eat my asshole."

Jillian did until she was instructed otherwise.

Michelle usually came last, if at all, and she loved the idea of coming first. She ordered, "Now get back up here and get Auntie off."

"Yes, Mistress," the eager niece purred, returning her focus to her aunt's enticing, tasty pussy.

Michelle's moans increased exponentially as Jillian shifted from the lengthy teasing, to the reckless pleasing. Her pussy lips were parted and it was like Jillian's tongue became a paintbrush of pleasure as she moved up and down.

Jillian loved feeling the wetness increase and knew from experience that once she began licking faster it was only a short matter of time before the flood of the Nile would cascade out of the pussy vessel and onto her eager tongue.

"Oh God, don't stop," Michelle moaned, knowing her orgasm was imminent.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Auntie," she purred, as she shifted her attention to the clit, while also sliding a finger inside her auntie's fevered box.

"Oh, fuck," Michelle bellowed, her screams of euphoria echoing in her room, as in seconds her niece not only slid a finger inside her, but found her g-spot and began dual drumming on her clit and g-spot.

Seconds later, Michelle's screams likely alerted the entire neighborhood to her nasty incestuous act as she screamed, "Holy mother fucker," as yet again the most intense orgasm of her life exploded through her like fireworks on the fourth of July.

Jillian eagerly lapped up the cum flooding out of her aunt, although gushing was the better description... more than any other pussy she had pleasured.

Michelle just lay there and allowed her orgasm to explore her entire being as Jillian moved her fingers away and focused on lapping the luxuriant pussy juices.

Finally, Michelle sat up and said, "Wow, that was earth shattering."

"You taste like heaven," Jillian responded, licking her lips to extract any last remnants from them.

"I think you took me there," Michelle giggled, before rolling her niece onto her back and adding, a wicked idea popping into her head, "Get on all fours, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian quickly obeyed, like she was born to do.

"I think you need to be punished," Michelle declared, as she caressed her niece's tight ass.

"Why, Mistress?" Jillian asked, surprised by her auntie's words, but enjoying hands caressing her ass.

"For not coming and munching my cunt earlier," Michelle revealed.

"I had no idea you would allow me the privilege of being your submissive cunt licking fuck toy," Jillian explained.

"Still," Michelle said, "I think you need to be punished."

"You're the Mistress," Jillian said, ready for the spanking she assumed was coming... again, like daughter, like mother.

Michelle put her hand on Jillian's neck as she said, "I think a quick spanking is in order."

Jillian felt the hand hit her ass and moaned, "Yes, Mistress, may I have another?"

"My daughter has obviously already disciplined you," Michelle questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian admitted, "when I wouldn't leave class to come and eat her out in the school bathroom."

"You don't even go to the same school," Michelle pointed out.

"I know," Jillian answered; she had been quite surprised when the text came, "but she was obviously testing my loyalty."

"And you failed," Michelle finished the sentence.

"Yes," Jillian nodded, "I have since learned my lesson. Mistress Allie spanked me and then made me seduce one of the cheerleaders at my school."

"Did you?" Michelle asked, curious.

"I did," Jillian nodded, before revealing, "I'm now a submissive to five senior cheerleaders and the coach."

"Oh my," Michelle said, turned on by the idea of being a pet to an entire squad of cheerleaders.

"Oh my, indeed," Jillian retorted, now loving being a cheerleader plaything, just like the protagonist in the Bedding the Babysitter series that she first read when she began questioning her sexuality.

"And you love it, don't you my little slut?" Michelle added, as she spanked her niece for a second time.

"Which?" Jillian playfully asked, actually wiggling her ass as if asking for more. "The spanking or the cheerleader submission?"

"Both?" Michelle laughed, as she prepared for the third slap on the ass.

"They were both originally humiliating and yet gifts from my Mistress as she knew what I needed and desired deep down," Jillian answered. Although she was mortified when first spanked, she ended up coming from it. Although mortified by being made the cheerleader's bimbo, which was humiliating because of her academia and although they turned her on, they were also bitches and polar opposites of the values she possessed. Yet, once she submitted, there was no going back... she understood her place in the social hierarchy of high school, just as she did the sexual hierarchy of submission.

"And now you understand you are a submissive pet born to serve," Michelle questioned, although she believed that also defined her since her own sexual awakening.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian agreed, anticipating more spanks.

Michelle gave her one last slap on the ass.

"Does my pet need to come?" Michelle asked, after Jillian moaned on the third spank.

"If you'll allow me," Jillian answered, already well trained to complete obedience to all her Mistresses.

"On your back, my pet," Michelle ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian quickly obeyed.

"So obedient," Michelle purred, again wondering if she looked so eager when she was the submissive.

"Your daughter trained me well," Jillian smiled, looking up at her pretty aunt.

"That she did," Michelle nodded, as she positioned herself in a dominant position and moved her fingers to her niece's very, very wet pussy. "You are soaking wet."

"I've fantasized about this day for a long, long time," Jillian admitted with a moan... and that was the truth.

"Is it what you imagined?" Michelle asked, as she slowly slid two fingers in and out of her pretty niece.

"So far it is perfect," Jillian answered, as she allowed her auntie to finger her, her orgasm already rising quickly.

"You have such a beautiful body, Jillian," Michelle complimented, slightly surprised because she had always hid it well in unflattering outfits.

"Thank you," Jillian moaned, before returning the compliment, "As do you."

"Thank you," Michelle smiled, always appreciating comments about her body; a body she worked very hard to keep in shape.

Michelle fingered her for a couple of minutes and Jillian's breathing got heavier. "Ready to come, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian moaned, her orgasm indeed close. "If you will allow me to."

"Oh, I'm a generous Mistress to good pets," Michelle purred, as she furiously pumped two fingers into her niece's fevered box.

"Oh God, auntie, can I come? Please, auntie, I need to come so bad," Jillian babbled, not sounding like someone who scored 2318 on her SAT's, but like a slutty, barely literate cheerleader. She also got turned on even more by reminding herself that she was committing incest, which was such a silly taboo... family members love each other unconditionally and what is more unconditional than completely uninhibited sex between family members?

"Now, slut," Michelle demanded.

Permission granted, Jillian's orgasm instantly flooded out of her. "Yesssssss, thank you auntie."

Michelle kept finger banging her niece throughout her orgasm before wondering how many orgasms she could give her sexy niece.

Pulling her fingers out and putting them to her mouth, she ordered, "Don't move, my pet."

"I don't think I can," Jillian joked, her orgasm still riveting her.

Michelle quickly went to pee before she went to her daughter's room, went to her closet and pulled out her box of toys. She was in awe of all that was there but grabbed two toys: a strap-on and anal beads. She put the strap-on harness on her body and returned to her bedroom.

Jillian indeed hadn't moved yet.

Michelle asked, "Ready for round two?"

Jillian looked up and smiled, "Definitely. But can I pee first?"

"Better now than when I'm pounding your cunt," Michelle said.

"Agreed," Jillian giggled as she got off the bed. "Shit, I'm still leaking."

"You're a flooder, like me," Michelle pointed out.

"Apparently," Jillian nodded, wiping some wetness off her leg.

"Now, hurry up," Michelle said, softly spanking her niece. "I have a slut to fuck."

"Is it me?" Jillian joked, as she began leaving the room.

"I don't know," Michelle playfully answered.

"Please be me," Jillian added, as she stopped at the door.

"Okay," Michelle said, "If you beg."

"Oh, I'll beg," Jillian said with a wicked smile before she left.

Michelle texted her daughter, with a sly, subtle purpose:

Jillian!!! Really? Who's next, Aunt Stephanie?

Unfortunately, Allie didn't text back.

Jillian returned to the room a minute later, returned to the bed and asked, so innocently, which made it even sexier, "Mistress, how may I please you?"

"On all fours," Michelle ordered. "It is time to find something out."

Jillian obeyed, as she asked, "And what does Mistress want to discover?"

"How many times an 18-year-old submissive cunt licking slut can come in one session," Michelle revealed.

"Oooooh," Jillian moaned, as the strap-on cock slid inside her cunt, "that sounds like a super fun experiment."

"Agreed," Michelle said, as the entire strap-on slid inside her niece.

As the entire cock filled her, Jillian quipped, "I wonder if there is a record for orgasms in the Guinness Book of World Records?"

"There sure should be," Michelle laughed, her hands on her niece's hips, the cock buried deep inside her.

"I wonder what the record actually is," Jillian pondered, as she also pondered how many orgasms she could have, Generally she only came once, and that was at the end of a servicing session to one or more girls and sometimes even then she wasn't allowed to come. She had quickly learned her greatest orgasms come after being refused eruption for long periods of time.

"Well, let's see what your record is," Michelle decided, as she began fucking her niece, with slow, deliberate, but hard, strokes.

"Okay," Jillian moaned, as their bodies collided.

For a couple of minutes, Michelle continued with slow, deep thrusts. She loved controlling the pleasure she was giving her niece... wanting to build the second orgasm up.

"Oh yes, auntie," Jillian moaned, "it feels so good. Your slut niece loves what you're doing to her."

Michelle continued for a few more deep thrusts before ordering, as she pulled out of her slut, "Turn around and onto your back, my slut."

Jillian quickly obeyed, wanting that cock back inside her.

"So obedient," Michelle purred, as she watched her niece obey without hesitation.

"So eager," Jillian smiled, as she watched her auntie move between her legs.

"I know I've said it before, Jillian, but you are such a beautiful girl," Michelle complimented, as she rubbed the cock up and down her niece's glistening pussy lips.

"And I'll never get tired of hearing it," Jillian replied, feeling a connection that was deeper than submissive and Mistress... something she hadn't really felt before. It was as if her incest theory was coming true... this felt so natural, so right.

Michelle slid the cock back inside her niece and resumed slowly fucking her.

Jillian moved her hands around her auntie's neck, wanting to make this moment more intimate, more real.

For the next few minutes, they were not Mistress and submissive, nor where they auntie and niece, they were simply two lovers.

Jillian watched her aunt's body as she thrust into her, loving the slow fucking and turtle like build of pleasure.

Michelle loved watching her niece's facial expressions which made her look both vulnerable and sexy.

After a few minutes of slow fucking, Michelle shifted to hard and fast, deep thrusts, again her body slamming into her nieces.

"Oh yes, Auntie," Jillian moaned loudly.

Michelle ordered, deciding to play the incest card, "I want you to come soon, baby. I want you to come for Mommy."

Jillian instantly felt a chill go up her spine as she instantly played along. "Oh yes, Mommy, fuck your slutty daughter."

Michelle pulled the cock out and ordered, as she tapped her cock head on her niece's clit, "Beg, baby, beg for Mommy's cock."

The horny submissive didn't hesitate, loving the incestuous role play, especially the idea of fucking her mother. "Please, Mommy, fuck your daughter's cunt. She needs it so bad, she's been such a bad, bad girl."

Michelle felt her own pussy tingle again at her niece's sexy voice and naughty words. Yet she continued teasing her niece. "I don't know, that doesn't sound like you really want Mommy to fuck you."

Horny and desperate to please, Jillian begged, "Oh, Mommy, please pound your daughter's slut box, or ream her asshole, or fuck her face, or fist fuck her cunt, or pee down her throat." Each of these things had been done to her, including drinking three different girls' pee just last weekend while being the cunt licking slut at a cheerleader's retreat.

Michelle's own pussy gushed at the lengthy list of possibilities, almost all she would like to do to her. She had never considered urine sexy, but the idea of literally marking one's territory by pissing on them suddenly was intriguing. Equally intriguing was the curious thought of what pee would taste like?

Yet, Michelle focused on the task at hand, which was to give her niece a second orgasm. She ordered, "Mommy wants her dirty slut to come right now."

"Oh yes, pound your slut, Mommy," Jillian said, lifting her legs up in an attempt to have the cock go deeper in her.

"Now, you fucking whore," Michelle demanded, shifting from sweet to dominant and surprised by how natural it felt.

Jillian closed her eyes and just let go... and her orgasm followed... the first time ever she had achieved multiple orgasms from another person.

Michelle loved watching her adorable niece, glasses still on, only enhancing her sweet nerd look, come.

Jillian's second orgasm was almost as intense as the first, the mommy-daughter role playing enhancing the intensity.

Michelle pulled out, took off the harness and grabbed the anal beads. She ordered, "Back on all fours, my pet."

"Are you going to spank me?" Jillian asked coyly, even though still recovering from orgasm number two.

"Maybe," Michelle laughed, still in awe of how naughty her seemingly sweet niece was... oh how looks could be deceiving.

"I'm still yours to use as you wish," Jillian said, as she rolled off her back and moved back onto her knees.

Michelle asked, anal bead toy in her hand, "So I assume your ass has already been well trained."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian nodded, "Mistress Allie spent an entire weekend training me to be a three hole cock slut."

"Good," Michelle nodded, returning to the bed. "Have you ever had one of these in your tight little asshole?"

"No, Mistress," Jillian admitted, intrigued by the toy she had never seen before. She knew that penetration and complete withdrawal were the two most intense pleasures and pains of anal sex and instantly wondered if this toy would be an extreme version of that.

"Time to change that answer," Michelle said, as she rejoined her niece on the bed. She considered spanking her again first, but decided to just focus on her sweet asshole. She first used her finger to tease Jillian's tight entrance.

Jillian turned her head to look at her auntie and said, "Don't worry, Mistress, my ass is well prepared for that."

"No lube?" Michelle asked.

"If you have any, sure," Jillian said, indeed liking anal sex more with an abundance of lube, but also having been dry ass fucked on more than one occasion. She loved being a slut and just took whatever was given to her regardless of pleasure or pain... because in the end through ultimate submission eventually came complete tranquility of mind, body and soul.

"I do," Michelle said, getting off the bed and grabbing a bottle of lube. Returning, she lathered her niece's asshole and the toy excessively, having quickly learned there is no such thing as too much lube.

Jillian prepared for anal entry, both with excitement and the usual trepidation that came with anal sex... the original pain that was inevitable.

"Ready, my pet?" Michelle asked, as she circled the end of the toy around the small inviting rosebud.

The submissive teen answered, "Yes, Mistress, slide the toy up your slut's asshole." She was actually curious what the uniquely designed toy would be feel like going in and coming out.

Michelle cautiously pushed the first rigid bead inside. She watched it disappear and heard Jillian whimper. She was curious what these anal beads would feel like as they slowly entered her own ass.

Jillian felt a rush of pleasure and pain course through her as her ass was again penetrated. She kept feeling the beads going deeper and deeper into her.

1...345678