Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie realized that although she was blackmailed, she could have said no. Or once she learned her daughter was involved in the blackmail, since she originally submitted to her niece to protect her daughter's reputation, she could have stopped. Yet, she didn't. In the end, she did choose to do exactly what her sister said. She had no words, as she knelt just a foot in front of her sister's shaved pussy.

"No words?" Michelle asked, before roughly grabbing her sister, pulling her to her, and shoving her sister's shocked face in her pussy. "If you can't speak, we may as well use that tongue of yours for another purpose."

Stephanie couldn't believe it. Her sister had shoved her cunt into her face. Her scent was strong and intoxicating and her head again went into bimbo slave mode. She wanted to taste the pussy in front of her. Like when she tasted Allie, she couldn't stop and the same when her daughter's pussy was presented her.

Stephanie couldn't explain it, but besides making her horny to lick a pussy, something she had only done once while drunk in the bathroom at prom all those years ago, it also felt natural. She was used to being in charge as a wife, a mother and a member of the community and it felt oddly liberating to just do as she was told.

"Get licking, you incest slut," Michelle demanded, before adding, "or do you only commit acts of incest with 18-year-olds?"

Resigned to the humiliation that had already occurred and was ongoing, she opened her mouth and licked her sister. The one she had accused of being vain and all about what others thought.

"That's it, my big sister," Michelle purred, in euphoria at the reality her sister was between her legs licking her.

Her mind shut off, Stephanie licked and licked. Overnight she had become addicted to the taste of pussy and couldn't get enough. She wondered why she didn't recall it being that good in high school, although she was hammered when she licked her best friend in a bathroom stall at prom.

"You like that, big sister?" Michelle asked, pulling her sister's head away from her wetness. "You like the taste of your baby sister's cunt?"

"Yes," Stephanie admitted in a whisper, not making eye contact with her sister.

"Pardon?" Michelle asked.

"Yes," Stephanie said louder, but still keeping her gaze to the floor.

"Look at me when you speak, my sister slut," Michelle demanded.

Stephanie obeyed, but pleaded, "Please don't call me names."

"But you are my sister slut, my sister slave, my sister submissive," Michelle listed, somehow finding it sexier to use alliteration.

"This is wrong," Stephanie argued, even though she did want to resume licking her sister's pussy.

"What is?" Michelle asked, grabbing her sister's head and grinding her pussy against it for a few seconds.

When her head was let go, Stephanie answered, "This. Sisters don't treat each other this way."

"This way?" Michelle scoffed. "You have been treating me like I was your sister slave since I was nine."

"I did not," Stephanie argued, before her face was again roughly shoved between her sister's legs. This time Michelle didn't let go.

"Payback though," Michelle moaned, as she ground her pussy on her sister's face and felt her sister's tongue resume licking, "literally is a bitch."

Stephanie just wanted to get her sister off both because she craved the cum and because she wanted this humiliating ordeal to end. So she licked the best she could as her face was roughly used for the pleasure of her sister.

"Too bad I didn't know you were a cunt munching dyke when we were younger," Michelle moaned, her orgasm building. "I would have had you between my legs every day."

Stephanie just focused on getting her sister off, trying to block out her sister's words of humiliation.

"You look so good on your knees like a submissive little pet," Michelle continued.

Shame and eagerness burned in the heart and soul of the older sister. She had always been the leader, the one in charge, and yet here she was after all those years of being in charge being used willingly... as if decades of a façade were shattered in the blink of an eye... or better yet at the lick of a cunt.

A couple more minutes of rough grinding and her orgasm was about to erupt. Michelle grabbed her sister's head and held it as deep inside her as she could.

Stephanie could barely breathe as her sister suffocated her with her cunt. Seconds later she learned her sister and her had one thing in common... they were both flooders. Her face was plastered with wetness, She swallowed the champagne as it flooded out of her sister with eagerness and satisfaction.

Michelle didn't let go until her orgasm was complete. When she did let go, she looked down and smiled, "You look perfect with my cum all over your face."

"Uh, thanks," Stephanie said, still in a daze.

"Don't move," Michelle demanded, as a wicked idea came to her. She went to her daughter's treasure test of kink and found a collar. She grabbed it and returned to her still kneeling sister. "Time to make this relationship clear."

"Our relationship?" Stephanie questioned, even as she saw the collar.

"Mistress and submissive," Michelle said, as she bent down and put the collar on her sister's neck.

"Michelle!" Stephanie said, looking up at her sister, her head still spinning, and yet somehow feeling like this made sense.

"You've been collared," Michelle said, standing up. "You will wear that around your neck at all times."

"All times?" Stephanie repeated.

"Always," Michelle nodded. "I own those tits, that slut box, that gaping shit hole and that lippy mouth that now finally has a purpose."

The insults hurt, but Stephanie felt her pussy gush at the nasty declaration and explanations.

"Ready to begin your training as my pet?" Michelle asked, going to the box of toys and grabbing the leash.

Stephanie's head spun at the question. The obvious answer was no. To label the past 12 hours as an anomaly, confident that blackmail that was used on her no longer held any water. Reclaim her life and discipline her daughter for her explicit role in this evening of humiliation and debauchery.

On the other hand, Stephanie pondered the other option. One where she said yes. She had never felt more liberated than these last few hours, ironic but true. It felt so natural serving her niece, daughter and sister. Her pussy was on fire now and she wanted nothing more than to have the orgasm she so badly craved.

"What's your answer, sister slave?" Michelle asked, unable to find the leash. She would go and buy a special one later. "Are you ready to start your training as the family pet?"

"Yes," Stephanie answered, without putting any more thought into it.

"Good," Michelle said, going to the box of toys again. Shuffling through it she found a butt plug, and a vibrating egg. She grabbed both, as well as the thickest, longest strap-on she could find and returned to her kneeling sister.

"It's going to be a long day," Michelle smiled.

"Apparently," Stephanie said, looking at the huge cock and her first thought was 'Please fuck me with that massive monster'.

"Don't move," Michelle ordered. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," Stephanie said, unsure what else to say.

"Okay, what?" Michelle questioned, toys in each of her hands,

"Um," Stephanie pondered, unsure what she was expecting.

"It's Mistress," Michelle clarified, her tone implying annoyance.

"Oh," Stephanie said, another humiliation compounded onto humiliation. "Okay, Mistress."

Michelle went to her room, put the toys on the bed and was disappointed to see that Jasmine was indeed gone. But there was a note on the bed.

Michelle

I had an amazing time.

I hope to see you again very soon.

Jasmine

XOXXX

Michelle felt her pussy gush at the simple, yet sweet letter... noticing the 4 x's. She returned to get her sister, deciding she was going to really fuck the shit out of her... literally.

Once in the room, Michelle snapped her fingers and ordered, "Follow me."

Stephanie began to get up off her knees when Michelle ordered, "Crawl."

Stephanie began crawling, humiliation coursing through her body. Yet, conversely, a rush of adrenaline coursed through her as well.

Michelle led her pet sister out and said, "Let the training begin."

THE END!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The journey and training of Michelle is complete and for once I believe I actually finished a story. This story was written and illustrated over a 6 week period in August and September of 2015.

Hopefully you enjoyed the ride as much as I did writing it... the story really did have a mind of its own, becoming much bigger in scope than I ever could have imagined.

That said, this may not be the end of Michelle.

Although her journey to being trained as a submissive to her daughter is complete, there could be a new arc or stand-alone stories of her own self-discovery and curiosity of domination.

Ideas considered when this was written September 2015 included:

1. Fulfilling her promise to seduce and dominate Kim's mother.

2. Continuing the complicated romantic interest of two married women in Jasmine and Michelle.

3. A shemale story that honestly wasn't that fleshed out.

4. Originally, a seduction of her sister, although my ending squelched that chapter. That said, a story of her bitchy sister's training may be of interest.

Anyways, these are just a few of the ideas I considered back in September of 2015. There could be many other journeys she could take as well... all the while still being a slut to her husband.

So leave comments, and send me e-mails if you want to hear future adventures of our sexy submissive who may or may not grow into a Mistress.

Jasmine September 2015

And now one last deleted and alternate takes section. Not surprising this one is the biggest yet.

I hope you enjoy....

.....

......

.....

.....

.....

.....

There were dozens of unused photos for this mega chapter. Below is my Sweet Eighteen:

Fantasy Scene:

These photos were actually sample photos when I was first considering writing this series... thus why Allie is not wearing her patent thigh highs. Oddly, I had already finished this final chapter when I was going through pictures for the deleted scenes and found this folder. As often happens, a lightbulb went on, and I wrote a new beginning to the chapter that foreshadows, at least a little, the shift to Mistress of our protagonist Michelle.

Deleted Scene: Back to Domme

Although I loved this picture and wished I would have used a similar pose at some point in the marathon story, unfortunately, I didn't. That said, because this was a Michelle fantasy dream of being in charge, it didn't make sense to have an image of Allie in charge.

Either way, it is a sexy as hell picture.

Alternate Take: Ass Munching and Pussy Touching

I went back and forth over which picture to use in the story and even wrote the original version with both photos but didn't want to get too repetitive, especially in a story that was at over 24,000 words.

So for no other reason than I wanted to focus on the ass eating and not be distracted by Michelle touching herself, I choose the one of Michelle with her face buried in her daughter's perfect ass. I also didn't love the expression on Allie's face, although I could have written an explanation for it if I had used this image.

Shanika:

This scene only had one deleted photo that I pondered using.

Deleted Scene: Sweetness

A sweet pose of intimacy between Shanika and Michelle that was cute but already developed from other photos used.

Clarissa:

A couple alternate photos that I liked but didn't want to be repetitive.

Alternate Take: Pussy Munching

Alternate Take: Cock Sucking

Kim:

I love Kim. When I decided to write this marathon lesbian munching day, I knew I had to bring her back. I have, of course, also opened the door to bring her back if Michelle can seduce her strict boring mother. Here are a few pictures not used as the story went a different way.

Deleted Scene 1: Fingering

These first two pictures were too intimate for a scene focused later on anal fisting.

Deleted Scene 2: Vibe in Slut

Originally planned to have Michelle have her first orgasm from a vibe in her pussy, yet decided to go with the more intense version you just read.

Deleted Idea 3: Dildo in Ass

Another cool idea. Yet, I decided not to use the dildo in the ass and focus on anal fisting.

Alternate Take: Pussy Munching

I had a lot of pussy pleasing choices and hemmed and hawed over which to use. I liked this one too, but went with ones that seemed to show Kim's orgasm in more authentic ways.

Niece Jillian:

I used tons of pictures for this encounter.... Completely loving the character and look of Jillian and the positions my artist put her in. That said, here are a few that were not used.

Delete Scene: Dildo in Niece

First is a dildo scene.

Nothing wrong with the picture, it was simply a matter of too many sex positions and I had to cut at least one. Since she was already going to get fucked by a strap-on and have an anal bead toy used on her, this seemed a bit much.

That said, any picture where cute Jillian is being fucked is a picture worth sharing.

Deleted Scene: Ending

Next is the original ending of the chapter, before the idea of adding me in the story again. I wanted a sweeter end to a wild day and the daisy chain was the original end... where Allie would actually eat out her mother. That said, it became redundant when I added Mrs. Walker. It also kept the integrity of a quote from part one that Mistresses don't eat the pussies of their slaves (although she did briefly lick her mother in Chapter 5 while preparing her for anal).

I also had two alternate takes of hot scenes:

Alternate Take: DP scene 1

I loved this picture and loved the side view that really showed all three of them in action.

Unfortunately, a minor rendering issue was too hard to ignore and I stuck to just the other angle for this scene.

That said, I do love this picture.

Alternate Take: DP scene 2

The second alternate scene was literally deleted because of a coin toss. I had two pictures I LOVED and yet they were too similar to use both.

So although the coin chose the other one, here is a sexy one of the early DP scene of Jillian.

Mrs. Walker

Being a shorter and sweeter scene, there were not a lot of extra photo created for this part. That said, there were a couple not used.

Deleted Scene: Toys

Originally the plan was to have them start with using toys on each other. Yet, in the end, trying to make it as sweet, intimate and romantic as possible I decided to focus on the more sweet acts of sex.

Sister Stephanie

This was supposed to be a brief teaser plot twist end. But the photos were so good, it ended being a complete scene. I asked for two and got a dozen...LOL.

Alternate Take: Threesome Scene (One in the mouth, one in the cunt)

That said, these two alternate takes were not used for a reason:

The first one on the floor I loved, but I could only use one scene for Michelle to walk in on. And I wanted it to be a DP scene. Thus although a hot picture, I never seriously considered using it.

Alternate Take: Threesome Scene (DP)

This last scene is actually what I requested. It would be Michelle walking in on her sister getting DP'd and Stephanie would instantly realize she was caught in the act.

That said, when the rest of the pictures were created, the idea of having Stephanie not know Michelle was watching and having our sweet submissive Jillian get the opportunity to be a dominant... well, it was too tempting to resist. Thus an entire scene was written instead of a quick plot twist finale.

The End...

For real this time!

1...345678