Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets blackmailed by his sister.
2.6k words
4.23
95.3k
77

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This chapter has sexual references, but no sex scene. If that's all you want, skip to the next chapter.

*****

It must have been near lunchtime when I finally woke up. I could hear the smell of cooking from downstairs, and the chatter of girls having fun. I realized that the sound that must have woken me up was my sister opening and peeking in through the door.

Seeing that I was awake, she came in through the door, wearing a turquoise string bikini. The triangles of fabric that covered her nipples were tiny, and I could see nearly her entire tiny breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and tenting the thin fabric of the bikini top. My mind flashed back to when I'd last seen her masturbate and was reminded of how hard her nipples had gotten and how perfect they looked when they did. The bikini bottoms that she had on were so small and low that I couldn't imagine how they could cover the thin trail of pubic hair that I knew she sported, unless she had cleanly shaven her mound recently.

My mind cleared as I realized she was carrying a tray of food. I was starving.

"We figured you could use some food, sleepy head, seeing as how you slept through breakfast."

I was still groggy, and the events of the previous night sifted back into my mind. I must have fallen asleep in the early morning, tossing and turning with such conflicted emotions. The bliss and guilt came crashing back to me as I remembered the weight of what had happened to me. She must have been able to sense my emotions because a look of sincere sympathy crossed her face.

Ivana sat next to me on the bed Indian-style, and placed the tray on my lap. It was just as well, because the sight of her shaved pussy lips half-visible along the edges of her bikini bottoms had my cock already starting to harden, against my will. I was such a sicko.

The silenced lengthened and I started shoveling the chips and sandwich into my mouth. She continued as I worked on my lunch.

"Ben, we have to talk about what happened last night."

"So, they already told you what happened?" I sighed, realizing that it was too late to prevent my worst fear of being found out. Maybe if I was lucky I could somehow keep the story from spreading to too many of the girls. The whole school would find out for sure, and it would be a miracle if word didn't somehow reach my parents or the people from church.

"Well... about that." She said hesitantly. "I already knew what happened. It was partially my idea."

"WHAT!" I screamed, jumping from the bed, what little was left of the tray of food flying to the floor. I didn't even care that she could probably see my half-rigid boner if she bothered to look. "How in the hell could you let this happen, Ivana? You knew how hard I've tried to stay chaste my whole life. I've sacrificed so much pleasure, and worked so hard to fight temptation, and you are going to tell me that you helped your friends to plan to steal that from me!? Against my will? To steal the one gift that I had saved for marriage?"

I realized that I was shouting loud enough for girls downstairs to hear, but I didn't care. I just ranted on. "Why would you do such a thing? How could you ruin my life like this? What is wrong with your brain that you could possibly conceive such an idea, and let this happen!? What is wrong with you, YOU STUPID BITCH!?" I hadn't sworn out loud since I was a kid, and had certainly never screamed like that at my sister. I braced myself for the kind of reaction that my dad would get when my sister and he would fight. But she just calmly just looked up at me. Those sweet eyes and soft caring smile just drowned my anger, and after a moment of tense silence I slumped back down to sit on the bed, my rage deflated by my own horrible behavior.

She crawled over, and sat next to me, our backs against the wrought iron of the headboard. She grabbed my hand, and took a few deep breaths, preparing for what had to be a pretty miraculous explanation.

"It shouldn't surprise you," she started in a calm loving voice "that you were bound to be admired as something special among the girls. When you were held back a grade as a kid, you were instantly different."

I snorted. "Yeah, I felt pretty different, like everyone hated the reject."

She gave me a look, and the hint of an angry face. "Don't interrupt me again." She glared at me defiantly, and I let her go back to her story. "So many of the girls that I was friends with had crushes on you. All through middle school, most of them just assumed that you liked the girls your age. I knew.." She held up a hand to stop me from butting in again. "I knew that you were pretty ostracized by the other kids your age, especially the girls. But none of the girls in our grade would believe me."

"By the time we got to High School, there were probably seven or eight girls that I knew had legitimate, unreasonable, head-over-heels crushes on you. And when you started to play football and lacrosse, and lift weights and bulk up; it just got even harder for them. I knew you were just a regular guy, but they saw this gorgeous hunk with a great body that was older than them and totally out of their league."

"Are you talking about your cheerleader friends?" I carefully snuck in, amazed. "More like they are all out of MY league!"

She frowned at me for interrupting. "Yes, you boor-headed IDIOT! You have to know you are one of the most handsome guys in the school. You are great at sports. You are intelligent. You are humble, obviously. And the way you don't socialize with anyone just makes you that much more difficult to approach. I think that Riley was the only one who ever got up the nerve to talk to you or get to know you, but the fact that you didn't return any of her advances and basically friend-zoned her only reaffirmed what the others had been thinking. They started to talk about you with this almost mythic worshipful tone. Boyfriends were compared to you. Girls were sexually maturing and talked about what it would be like to be with you. They would go on and on about your body, and wouldn't stop asking me to take pictures of you at home when you had your shirt off. And the fact that you seemed to be playing hard to get, intentional or not, was only more of a turn on."

"By the time we were in our junior year, the 'Ben-fever' had spread. Girls talking about you as this 'once-in-a-lifetime' prize had convinced most of the other cheerleaders that there must be something desirable about you. There was almost a frenzy as girls were straight up arguing about who would be the lucky one that might have you first. There was actually some hair pulling and name calling once, though to be honest, it was at a party and the girls involved might have been pretty drunk."

"Then, I made a little teensy mistake that might have made things even worse." She paused, as if steeling herself for what was going to come next. I was in shock, almost unable to believe that she was talking about the hotties I had worshiped and fantasized about for years and years. To hear that they had fantasized about me... heck, fought about me, was unimaginable.

She looked at me hesitantly, and seeing that I had calmed down substantially, started flicking through the phone she held in her other hand.

"Do you remember the crazy birthday party that you had on your eighteenth birthday?" She asked. I smiled remembering a few of the guys from football taking me to my first strip club. They didn't serve alcohol so we went out and they got me hammered drunk before. It was the first time I'd seen anyone strip in real life, and the first time I'd ever had alcohol. Then we left and drank even more. I hadn't drunk or been to a strip club since. I just smiled at the folly of that night, which I could hardly remember.

She continued: "Well, over the years, I had taken quite a few pictures of you with no shirt on, at request of some of the cheerleaders, and that week one of them had asked for more. It was winter, so the possibility of getting you to a pool was remote. I knew that you slept with no shirt, so when you came home sloshed late that night, I joked with her about sneaking a few pictures of you asleep. Our cousin Samantha was staying with us that weekend and she loved the idea, and went to your room while I was still thinking it over. She found you in bed, completely passed out. She pulled back your covers, and was surprised to find more than just no shirt."

"You were completely naked and completely, um, aroused. And she was staring at the biggest cock she'd ever seen in person." I flushed. I was beyond being angry, and was embarrassed that my hot older cousin had seen me naked, and that my sister was talking openly about my dick.

"She took a few pictures, but they just didn't capture the scale quite right. So she took this one."

She handed me her phone, and there I was. The picture was clearly of my room. The lights had been turned on, and I could make out my desk and headboard in the background. The picture was a close-up of my cock, completely erect and engorged, with my cousin's hand wrapped around it right at the bottom of the shaft. The fact that her tiny hand only covered about a third of my cock made it seem immense. And from the angle she'd taken it at it looked thick too, almost as thick as her wrist. Samantha must have been squeezing it hard, because blocky veins jutted out sharply on both sides, and the tip was swollen to an angry red.

My cock stirred at the sight of my cousin's hand wrapped around my cock. I had dreamed about that; Samantha was a stunning gorgeous blonde, just a few years older than me, and she had giant fake tits. If she was wearing a thin enough bra you could make out the barbell piercings she had on each nipple. I had fantasized about cumming on her tits with her yanking on my shaft, and there was proof that she had actually had my dick in her hand. I was stunned. Amazed. Disgusted at my lust. But so, so turned on. I couldn't believe they had done this.

I subconsciously flicked my finger sideways and saw the next picture. Samantha's innocent face, selfie-style, just inches from my cock, with her hand still gripping the shaft tightly. She had a pretend surprise look on her face. But it also looked like her surprised mouth was just waiting for my cock to slide right in.

Ivana grabbed the phone from me, as I reeled again. All of this was too much for me to handle.

She continued on. "Once the girls found out about how big your cock was, it was no longer idle fantasy. While the girls had started talking about being your boyfriend because of some teenage crush they'd carried; it evolved into a raw lust. Some of the cheerleaders who had scoffed at the girls who'd crushed on you, now talked openly about wanting to get their brains fucked by that glorious cock."

"Last year when we were at the Regional Cheerleader Competition, there weren't many guys around, and the girls were horny as could be. And with us planning the Spring Break to end all Spring Breaks, you were central to most girls' wish-list."

"A few of the girls had tried to figure out a way to bribe you into having sex with them. They knew that you were a virgin and intentionally chaste, so I kept telling them to give up on the idea; I said that the only way a guy with your moral fortitude was going to have sex with someone was either marriage or blackmail."

"I was kidding, of course." She said. A looked of pained guilt on her face. "But they jumped right on it. They figured that if one of them could manage to get a picture of you where it looked like you were having sex with one of them, then they could threaten to show the picture to everyone at the school, the church, your family, on telephone poles around town. They figured that you'd fold, and they could all have what they wanted."

"Ben, all of the girls on the squad who are eighteen are here on this trip because they are desperate to fuck you, or get fucked by you. Some of them have crazy crushes on you, and some of them just want to have a turn with that cock. And last night... Well. I guess you could say that they've got their picture. And the fact that it looks like you are forcibly mouth-raping some poor helpless girl is pretty damning evidence."

I had been stunned before, but now I was shocked past description.

I blurted, "I didn't rape anyone, Ivana. I was sleeping and..."

She put a finger to my lips. "I know. I knew what was going to happen. I didn't realize that it would be quite so effective. When we all saw the picture this morning, the girls realized that they could all gang up on you if needed and threaten to provide witnesses to claim that you'd raped one of us. I was against the idea but they didn't care. This whole thing had just gotten way out of control. They swore they'd just tell authorities that I was trying to protect you as your sister."

I was crying. Tears were dripping down my face, and onto my lap. All I could say was "Why? How could you let this happen to me?"

She brushed the tears away and looked me in the eyes.

"Ben. I'm not going to let the religious ideals of some under-sexed puritan patriarchy rob you of the best years of your life. And I'm certainly not going to let some of my best friends miss out on what could be the best weeks of theirs. You deserve to be happy, and to enjoy the pleasure you've been denying yourself."

"I love you, Ben. You are the best brother I could have ever wished for. And you are going to realize when this is all said and done that we are doing a really great thing for you, and for us."

She kissed me on the cheek, and got up to go. I stared at her perfect little ass, divided by that tiny turquoise thong as she sauntered out of the room. What the fuck was going on? And why did I want to resist what was happening to me? Why did so much of me have to want to let it happen?