Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent with her shoulders and face on the bed, her knees together and her ass sticking right at me. She reached back and rubbed the wetness dripping from her pink slit, as I laid my swollen head right against her hole.

"Please, Ben. Please slide it in."

This was indeed a wonderful new point of view. Though I'd seen porn, there was something extra amazing about seeing this ass offered up to me this way. Her skinny waist led to her ample ass and her pussy just begged to be fucked hard. I noticed the row of Chinese letter tattoos she had running up along her spine, and ran my free hand along them.

Her skin was so smooth and warm, and felt so real to the touch. I could just feel her pussy tighten again where my head lay against it, reminding me of what was about to happen.

Before, being handcuffed, I'd been fucked by a girl without much chance to complain, and mostly against my will.

But now, here was this pussy I'd been fucking for what felt like an hour and now I could decide what to do. Without much pause, I pointed my cock at her waiting pussy, and drove myself into her.

"Oh my God!" She moaned. "Please fuck my little pussy! Take my little pussy and fuck it so hard."

How could I not fulfill her request? I started to slowly pump in and out of her, loving the view as my wide dick spread her lips and was enveloped each time I pushed forwards. The sight of her plaid skirt pulled up on her back and her panties pulled to the side just brought to reality what had been a fantasy for so long. As I continued to slide into her at a modest pace she used on hand to pull her ass cheek wide open, giving me an even better view. Her tight anus contacted and pulsed in rhythm with my still gentle thrusts.

She was muttering and swearing under her breath, in near oblivious pleasure. I hooked me hand into one hip and pulled her back onto my thick cock harder with every thrust. I took her in long even thrusts, pulling myself out almost completely before pressing back into her to the hilt. She ran her hands along her as I did, pulling and rubbing her skin. As her fingers ever so lightly touched her asshole, I felt her pussy contract tightly against my dick, taking double the force just to keep pushing into her fully. She sucked on her middle finger for a moment and then brought it right to her tight anus.

"I'm gonna tease my little bum hole while you fuck me." She said, looking back into my eyes over her shoulder. She massaged her finger over her rosebud, circling her finger slowly. Her pussy clenched again and again. "Oh, my God! You're so deep in me." She moaned, pressing her finger harden against her anus. She sunk her finger in just the slightest bit, and I continued my stoic thrusting with easy steadiness. She moaned faster and louder, and started to thrust her hips back against me, pounding me ball-deep into her wet pussy. She licked her hand and reached back, spreading her fingers across my shaft as I thrust, adding yet an additional layer of pleasure to what was already completely overwhelming.

I could see that she was insatiable. She tried to spread her knees wider to let more of me in, but I was already bottoming out with each thrust. She pressed back harder and faster, moaning curses of pleasure. She lifted her shoulders off the bed a few inches, and gripped the sheets with both hands, gaining some leverage and using it to pound her body further onto mine, skewering herself with more force. Her ass clapped against my hips, and our bucking was creating loud slaps that echoed through the room. She was moaning non-stop and had to be getting close to orgasming a third time.

"Please, take my fucking pussy!" she nearly shouted, her arms searching the bed for a better grasp that could help her thrust a bit harder. She looked at me and continued to rant. "Please, take my fucking pussy. Please take my fucking PUSSSSYYY!"

"Holy shit, you feel so good inside me." She squeaked, pushing a finger back inside her ass, two knuckles deep. She left it there as she rode me. I don't know how I was lasting so long, with what was the most amazing sight in the world. This beautiful girl was fucking herself onto me, her finger deep in her own ass. The smell of our sex mingled with the sweet perfume she wore. The sight of our pounding spreading her pussy, not to mention the enveloping warmth that filled me with a bliss I had never know before.

Her pleasure escalated I felt her pussy clench onto me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, unh, unnnh!" She trailed off, as wave after wave of another orgasm ripped through her. I could see her face contort in pleasure, and her body trembled. It took at least 30 seconds for it to subside completely, and I just slowly eased my cock into her balls deep, over and over as she came down. "Oh, God, that is the most powerful orgasm of my life." She softly gasped. I pumped into her a few more times, but she was tender to the touch, and pulled off of me, falling to the bed.

"Oh, your cock feels so good." She said, smiling up at me, obviously fulfilled, and radiant from her orgasm. I couldn't do much in this position, but kneel there with my cock dangling out in the open, starved now from the pleasure that had again brought me so close to cumming. I was going to die if she kept getting off before me like this. I was going to cum bucket-loads with how I had gotten right to the edge so many times.

She rolled around on the bed until she was up on her elbows, facing my cock, determined to taste herself on me again. She gently sucked on the tip of my dick, bathing it again from her juices. She licked at the sides, and I wasn't sure if she was happier to have my huge cock in her mouth, or to be tasting her own sweetness. She wasn't deep-throating me at all, and her lightly tickling tongue had been fine for foreplay, but wasn't going to get me off at all. I tried bucking my cock into her mouth, but she just pulled her head back just out of reach, and I got nowhere.

She giggled at my obvious hunger, and smiled up at me, taking her attention of my cock briefly. "Awww. Does the innocent little boy want to shove his cock down my throat again? I thought you were so pure and above all this lust. I even had to handcuff you to ensure you wouldn't run away when I took off my clothes, and here you are straining against your cuffs to try to get your dick into my hot little mouth?"

I was breathing hard and I couldn't argue with her. She was right. I swore that I'd never let my lust get away from me, yet here I was desperate to fuck her silly. I should have done something to keep this from happening, to protect my integrity. But, I had to get my release. I had to fulfill this fantasy of all fantasies. Every part of me ached, and it was like she had an inescapable gravity pulling my body to fuck hers. I had to have her now. I would beg.

"Please." I said. "I've never wanted anything more in my life. Please let me cum. I want you. I need you. Please don't stop anymore. I'll do anything. Just please let me have you. I have to have you!" I was pathetic. I was whimpering and begging for her to give me what she had already been clearly giving me for what seemed like an eternity now. Some part of my logical self knew that she wasn't likely to stop now, but there was a more desperate carnal part of my mind that was worried that she was done.

"Oh!" She said. "You want to put that big cock in my little pussy?"

My eyes lit up, and she rolled around onto her back, right up next to me. I had to turn my body away from the bedframe, my arm still cuffed and drawn tight. I looked down, and she had her legs spread wide, and her knees pulled up. She hiked her skirt up to her waist and rolled her panties further to the side. The sight of her tits, nipples hard as rock and standing at attention was a thing of beauty. Her hair spread out on the bed behind her, and she looked at me with as much love as lust. I plopped my cock right down on her clit, and used my free hand to guide myself to her pussy, and pushed myself almost all the way into her in one deep hard thrust. The ecstasy returned, and came back tenfold. Her pussy had felt great from behind, but with her knees up and her legs out of the way, her pussy was far more accessible. There was no more ass to bump up against and stop me short of bottoming out. Her pussy felt like a slippery velvet vice gripping me tighter now than it had before. This was the culmination of all pleasure and ecstasy.

I began to drive into her, my long hard strokes causing her to moan intensely. She licked her hand and brought it down to massage her clit in wide circles as I pounded her ruthlessly. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she reached her hands back, grasping onto the sheets as I pummeled her with my cock. She brought her knees together and lifted her feet high, making herself even tighter. I had to use my whole body weight to thrust myself completely into her. With her knees together, her cute little knee socks were right in my face, and I was sure I'd never see another pair of those at school and not think of this. I had thought they were sexy before, but this was something else entirely. She wrapped one arm around the back of her knees to keep them up high, and her legs and ass pressed tight together and just barely spread for my cock each time it entered her dripping pussy.

With her legs this high I could feel myself hitting a soft wall deep inside her, and she screamed half in pleasure, half in pain. It was too much for her; she released her legs and let them fall wide again. I had no intention of stopping now. I wanted to cum so badly, but at the same time wanted this to last forever. I slowed my thrusts for a moment, and the change of pace caught her off guard. She moaned in surprise. Her eyes sprang open and locked on mine and she tried to smile, but the moans kept escaping, making her look delirious with ecstasy.

After a short rest at this slow pace, I picked it up again. She reached down with both hands, spreading her pussy lips for me and I kept pounding away at her. Her fingers found her clit and she lifted her feet resting them on my shoulders. The angle was perfect, and I began to feel my balls churning. "Oh, god I think I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

She smiled at me, happy that I was finally going to have my relief, "I know you want to cum in my tight little pussy" She said between gasps and moans, as I slammed into her as hard as I could. "But I want to have your cum... I want to eat it all up in my little mouth..." She paused to gasp again deeply. "Please" she continued. "I'll suck the cum right out of you." She said, with a pleased giggle.

I smiled, having imagined cumming in her mouth a hundred times, over the years we'd known each other. And a hundred more times today as she'd assaulted my cock with her mouth.

She took that smile as a 'yes' and quickly pulled off my thrusting dick, spinning on the sheets and took me into her mouth again. She resumed the fast pace we'd been at, letting me deep into her mouth. Her tongue worked furious spirals around the rim of my head, and her hands spiraled slippery thrusts along the base of my shaft, whipping our mingled juices into a froth. There were so many simultaneous sensations going on that I couldn't have held back if I'd wanted.

Nineteen years of pent up angst boiled to the surface, and I exploded like a cannon. Cum spouted from me like a fire hose, shooting back into her throat as she continued to wrack me with pleasure. After three spurts she pulled my dick out to swallow and smile at me, thinking perhaps that I was done. I shot my next load right onto that precious little smile, and she gasped in surprise opening her mouth under my pulsing cock. Her hands continued to slide all around my throbbing shaft as jet after long jet sprayed out. Only one landed in her mouth again. The next long stream missed her face completely and landed across her neck and shoulders, stringing far back onto her back, it came out with such force. Another landed across her right cheek and nearly stretched to her ear. The next glob almost hit her in the eye, barely missing and dripped down her face. She didn't let the rest go to waste, and true to her word caught the last few drips on her tongue as her mouth closed over me and she milked me as though starving for nearly a minute, sucking and swallowing until she'd claimed every last dribbled drop.

My cock had never been so sensitive in my life, and I almost had to ask her to stop. She gazed at my spent cock in a daze of happiness, pleased with her efforts. She kissed the head of my cock a few times and licked each side of my shaft until I was clean, before she pulled away. She licked up a string of cum that had landed on her hand, tasting and swallowing it with joy.

"Thank you for cumming on me." She said glowingly, smiling up into my eyes. "Thank you for letting me sneak in here, and for giving yourself to me; For cumming for me. Feeding me exactly what I wanted." As if to prove that point, she sat up a bit, and pulled a string of my cum from her face with a finger and licked it all up, swallowing it hungrily.

"Now I've got to sneak out of here!" she said guiltily, though softly laughing at the deviance of what she'd done. She added: "And you stay quiet. I don't want you telling those girls what I did to you or I'll never hear the end of it. This is going to have to be our little secret."

She picked up her clothes from the ground and returned with the handcuff key, freeing me from what had been the most blissful imprisonment I could ever imagine. I slumped back onto the bed, my cock deflating and sore from the abuse.

She smiled at me as she dressed herself. "I hope you know that I did this to you because I love you." She gently whispered. She paused, and thought for a moment, "And because I had to have that amazing cock of yours first. But mostly because I wanted this to be something special for you."

She walked back to the bedside and leaned down, her long fragrant hair tickling my bare neck and chest as she kissed me passionately for a few seconds.

I sat back as she walked out and quietly closed the door. Not sure what to feel, or how to cope with what was going to happen next. This was turning out to be quite the Spring Break.