Cheers Luv! The Cavalry's Here!

Story Info
Futa! Zarya Cucks Tracer with Her Huge Cannon.
4k words
3.98
20.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags - Futa/F/F, Cuckquean, Excessive Cum, Big Cock, Big Balls, Small Breast Humiliation, Small Cunt Humiliation, True Love

*****

Lena and Emily stepped out of the car, thanking their driver.

"Leave a good tip," Emily reminded her.

"I always do," Lena replied.

"And always give them five stars. These companies punish drivers really badly for not having a perfect record," Emily went on.

Lena laughed, "of course, m'love."

They waved goodbye to their driver. After a beat, Emily hooked her arm through the other woman's arm.

"I had a great time tonight," the redhead cooed into Tracer's ear.

"Me too," she replied, sticking her hands into her pockets. She wore the pants in the relationship, but only literally. She had stuck to a soft butch kind of look with a pair of black slacks, a white dress shirt, and shiny black shoes. However, there wasn't a force yet that could separate her from her beat-up weathered aviator jacket.

She felt a little underdressed next to Emily who had gone all out with a long red dress with a scandalous slit up the side. Most of the time they were pretty casual about their dates, but Emily felt like doing it all up today, and Lena was clearly getting to reap the rewards.

Lena had mentioned this to her earlier that day, and Emily had replied, "well, with you gone so often, I feel like I ought to try to make each time special."

And before she could say anything in response, Emily kissed her, warding off apologies and fighting off Lena's guilts she didn't want her to bear.

"Everything's been great," Emily said as they walked up to the steps to their apartment. "Thanks for arranging it."

"Of course!" Lena said. "Least I could do."

They entered their apartment with Emily leading the way, a mischievous grin on her face. "What's gotten into you?"

"I wanted to do something special for you too," she said, disappearing into their bedroom. "Wait here."

"Aww, you don't have to do that. I'm happy just being with you," Lena responded. After she shut the door, a monitor by the door flashed the message: "Chronal Anchor Field Active."

She sighed and shrugged off her jacket, remembering in time not to drop it to the floor and hung it in the coat closet. Next she began unbuttoning her dress shirt and reached in and unhooked her "non-combat" chronal accelerator from herself. It was smaller and didn't allow her to speed up, slow down, or rewind her relative time, but it did prevent her from disconnecting from the present.

Tracer was not excessively blessed in the boob department, and couldn't relate to bigger breasted women talking about the physical relief that they felt when removing their bras when they got home. Still, she reasoned, it probably paralleled the way she felt to be able to remove her accelerator when she got home.

"Close your eyes!" Emily shouted from bedroom.

"What?"

Emily's head appeared at an angle from the doorway. "Close your eyes!"

"Um, okay," and she did so. Light footsteps approached her. They stopped in front of her. There were a few moments of shuffling.

"Can I open them now?" she asked.

"Just one second... okay!"

Lena opened her eyes and saw Emily in front of her, dressed in a lacy set of black lingerie, complete with garters and translucently dark hose. The dark colors contrasted wonderfully with her pale, freckled skin, accentuating her hips and thighs, and the curve of her breasts as they spilled over the top of her bra.

She was posed with her chest thrust out, one hand behind her head as she arched her back, and another hand on her thigh. Emily looked mildly awkward, as one does for poses, and she felt her heart swell seeing Emily do something outside her own comfort zone for her.

She became aware that she should be saying something.

"Yes," Lena said.

Emily furrowed her brow. "Yes, what?"

Realizing that a question had not been asked, she smiled nervously. "Yes... please?"

"You're hopeless, Lena," Emily said, leaning forward and giving her a gentle kiss. "Come on."

The Overwatch agent found herself led into their bedroom where Emily began undressing her. She took the shirt and held it out to one side before dropping it.

"Look at me! I'm Tracer, too busy saving the world to use hangers!"

"Hey!" She giggled, cross her arms reflexively to cover her modest chest. "I'll have you know that after months of research, I've gotten the... hang of it..."

Emily made a face.

"I actually didn't mean to say that," she said, blushing.

"Will you shut up and let me seduce you!"

That seemed reasonable. Emily undid her pants, and Tracer stepped out of them. Lena was about to slip off her plain, grey cotton panties, but Emily stopped her and pointed to a chair behind her.

"Have a seat," she said with a growl to her voice.

Lena saw their kitchen table chair next to the bed. A series of flat wooden slats comprised the back of the chair. There were leather restraints hanging off the chair.

"Is that my surprise?" Lena asked shyly.

"I wanted to take charge tonight," Emily said.

"I can tell."

"Is that okay?" Emily said, a touch of doubt entering her features.

Lena leaned forward and kissed her. "Of course. I'm excited to do whatever you want."

Emily chuckled and guided her to the chair. It was a bit uncomfortable with only a thin panty layer between her butt and the chair surface, but the excitement and novelty of the situation overrode it. Lena tilted her head, "is the shower on?"

And there was another kiss that spun her head around.

By the time she looked down, her ankles were bound to the chair legs and her hands were tied behind the back of the chair. It spoke to the inexperience of Emily at tying because Lena could see how if she just tilted her chair back, she could probably slip her ankles free from the front legs, and then from there, she'd just need to stand up to get her arms free from the back of the chair.

It didn't bother her though, just the opposite really. Lena was looking forward to discovering things about herself and Emily. Together. They had their whole lives ahead of them.

"No blindfold?" Lena asked, grinning.

"Oh, I want you to see everything," Emily replied, sitting down on the bed.

It was then that Tracer became aware of the shower being turned off.

"Wait, is there someone else here?" she asked, trying to look behind her.

Heavy footfalls approached from behind her. She turned her head as far as it could go and had to flinch and draw her head back when something entered her field of view.

It was a cock.

She'd never seen one in real life, having seen hetero and gay porn in her lifetime. But even given the size demands of performers, this one looked huge. It hung low, swinging ponderously as the owner stopped abruptly next to her. It was roughly the dimensions of a soda can and completely soft. It was only then that she realized that the balls the cock was resting over was also equally oversized, in a sack the size of a grapefruit.

"Cheers luv," said a thickly accented, deep female Russian voice. "The cavalry's here."

"Zarya?" Tracer tore her gaze upward and stared.

The pink-haired muscle goddess towered over her, hands on her hips, chest thrust out proudly as she stood. Her armor took pains to de-emphasize her breasts for a more professional look, but even then they looked sizable. Now, as Tracer looked up at them, they looked huge, as big as her head.

"Da," she said, smiling.

"But..." Tracer found she lacked the strength to speak. In contrast to the powerful form of her sister-in-arms, she had nothing.

"I can tell you're surprised," Emily said. "But you shouldn't be. Why would I want you when I could have this?"

The red head stood up behind Zarya and ran her hands down the woman's arms. "And have you seen these tits? They're so much bigger than your's."

Emily rubbed, kneaded, and lick the bigger woman's breasts, making loud sucking noises and pleased moans. "I can't even put my hands all around one of her boobs."

Zarya leaned down towards Tracer, so Emily moved behind to hug the built torso of the woman, her hands never ceasing in their greedy sojourn for more.

"You are like a boy, Tracer," the woman said. She slapped her across her flat chest several times with her hand. She rubbed her palm along one of her nipples, painfully grinding it as it stood up erect.

Tracer stared at Emily's face and she felt like she didn't really recognize it. Her expression was lust crazed and so greedy and wanting. It was an expression she had never wore for her.

"And then there's this cock," Emily said, her hand rubbing downward from Zarya's defined abs and lower. "I put up with the most mediocre and half-assed fingering and pussy licking from you. I put up with it because I thought I loved you. Now I know I love this cock."

"Emily... I never knew..." Lena said, her eyes red-rimmed. "We can work on it..."

"Let me show you how it's done," Zarya said. She picked up Emily bodily, and threw her onto the bed. Their bed, where they spent mornings cuddled up as they read their phones. Their bed where they had first been intimate with each other.

Their bed, where Zarya placed her hands on her girlfriend's thighs and spread her legs. Her sex was puffy lipped and dripping with need, a need that she would never be able to fulfill. She watched as Zarya attacked her cunt with her tongue, drawing out immediate gasps and moans of gratefulness.

"She does it so much better than you," Emily managed to say.

"I... I mean, I'm always practicing with you," Lena said, unable to look away.

Emily sat up, ankles crossing behind Zarya's broad back, pushing her closer in. The look on her face was a mask of greedy want, grinning maniacally, and then she grunted, sucking in her tummy, her face a mix of pleasure and pain like she had been punched. She looked at Tracer, deliberately making eye contact, her hands gripping two tufts of pink hair.

"This feels so good," she said. "It feels better than you will ever make me feel, and all she's doing is eating me out. I become a fucking slut for her because she can hold me down, dominate me, and force me to pass out out, cum, or both at the same time... if... She..."

Emily's voice trailed off as her eyes rolled back. "Fuuuuuck!"

She'd never seen Emily cum like that before. She'd always assume that she came quietly and that's just how some people were. Emily was flat on her back, breathing heavily, her legs dangling behind Zarya, who stood up, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand.

"And now she's going to fuck me," Emily said, staring at the ceiling. She sat up again, grinning at her. "And you're going to fluff her."

"What?" Lena leaned back in her chair, which wasn't very far. "I..."

"Aww," Emily got out of bed and went over to her. She placed a hand on Lena's cheek, and pouted slightly, tilting her head, a mocking look of sympathy on her face. "I thought you loved me."

"I... I do," Lena said, staring into her green eyes.

"And you said you'd love me forever," she said, her hand wiping away the tears there.

"I did. And I will... Forever. I love you more than anything," Lena whispered.

"I know," Emily said. "So suck that cock for me."

The love of her life stepped aside, revealing Zarya's crotch, approaching her, swinging with each step. A huge hand landed on top of her head and patted it, like she was a dog. "I will do most of the work, not to worry."

Zarya lifted up her cock and positioned it at her mouth, the head of her cock smearing precum all over her lips back and forth. Emily walked behind her, stroking her hair. "Open up, baby."

"But..." Lena said, trying to keep her mouth as closed as possible.

Emily applied her fingers into the corners of her mouth from either side, forcing a single finger in at each side, and then more. Her fingers forced themselves between her teeth and widened her jaw, fish hooking her from both sides.

As Emily worked to get her jaw open, Zarya pushed the bulbous head of her cock forward into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched to its limit, and it felt like the entirety of her mouth was filled already. As the cock began to harden in her mouth, she found her jaw stretching further and the back of her throat being spread open. As she made helpless gagging noises, Emily reached down to her pitiful breasts and fondled them. Lena's nipples felt almost painfully erect. Lena's mind felt overwhelmed, trying to process the normally pleasant act of Emily caressing her breasts, combined with the horrible violation of her mouth by Zarya.

"Get it hard for me, so I can be fucked right," Emily said in a low voice. "I can only get about halfway down, but you're even worse than that."

The red head stood up again and this time, knelt behind Zarya.

"She makes me such a slut, Lena!" Emily said. "I eat her ass because I would do anything for her."

Emily's voice became indistinct moans as she very loudly licked and such at Zarya's ass. With a popping sound, her head withdrew. Zarya chuckled and looked down with an almost jovial look on her face, as if she was just out with friends playing shuffleboard. "You are a beta cuck, Tracer. It's okay," she said, as she rapidly thrust in and out a few times, forcing her head to bounce off the back of the chair while making undignified choking and gagging noises.

Tracer shut her eyes, but Zarya reached down and forcibly spread her eyelids open, along with the girthy cock in her mouth, her normally pretty and delicate features were distorted into a laughably stupid visage of shame.. "This is happening. Try to enjoy it."

Zarya pulled out and Tracer coughed up precum, thick as egg whites as it dribbled down her chin. As she took deep gulps of air and recovered, Emily was there. She grabbed the back of her head and licked up from her chin and kissed her deeply, freshly after tossing Zarya's salad, and now snowballing the woman's precum back to her.

Emily stood up again, just letting the drool drip down her chin. "I fucking love the pathetic look on your face. Now, watch as she fucks my brains out."

True to her word, she stood up and laid down on the bed. She raised her legs and folded herself practically in half as she presented herself to Zarya. Tracer could only look in shocked awe as Zarya stood before her, her cock now fully erect in all its glory. It was massive, bigger than any toy they'd ever used. They mostly used fingers and tongues in bed. It was now slightly thicker than a soda can, while looking as big as her forearm.

Zarya smiled looking down at Lena. She leaned down, and her huge boobs barely sagged any at all. "Everything's bigger," she said. And then, with a thrust of one shoulder, slammed a boob into Tracer's face. She then thrust with the other shoulder and repeated the boob slap with the other one. She alternated back and forth, beating her face and head with her breasts. Then, Zarya took her tits by the outside, and smashed Tracer's face with a boob sandwich.

Zarya laughed again and straightened up. Lena felt dizzy, pummeled, and disoriented.

"She's going to break my cunt in half," Emily announced. "And you're going to watch."

Zarya got onto their bed and knelt in front of her girlfriend's waiting wet vagina. She placed the head of her cock on her lips, as big as a fist, and Lena doubted it would fit. It popped in audibly, and she saw Emily's eyes roll back in her head. Zarya then grabbed Emily's ankles and bent them further back towards her head. Before she thrust in, she turned her head towards Tracer and winked. "Is good."

Lena stared wide-eyed as Emily was impaled on Zarya's cock. She slid in easily for the first half, which made Emily howl. Zarya didn't pull out though, she merely kept pushing as Emily's jaw dropped.

"Fucking... ugh... Break... me!" she screamed through gritted teeth, never once taking her eyes off Tracer watching her violation. "She's... gonna make... me cock dumb! A cock... slut! FUCK!"

Zarya leaned forward, pressing down on Emily. She was huge compared to her partner, and lined up her breasts with her face. She looked blissful as she began sucking on a nipple as Zarya rutted her.

Lena didn't know why she didn't look away. They were ignoring her now anyway, focused on each other as Zarya remodeled Emily's cunt. But she watched as Zarya's powerful body smashed her cock into Emily repeatedly. Watched as her beautiful, angelic Emily's face twisted into a grotesque caricature of herself, begging for cock in a shameless, greedy manner.

"Watch closely," Zarya announced.

And then she stayed in on one thrust, and Lena could hear the cum shooting out of her cock into Emily. Emily certainly felt it as she wailed, weeping with joy and happiness. "Thank you! Thank you... thank you..."

When Zarya withdrew, Tracer saw that her stomach had a small bulge, and there was a torrent of white frothing liquid that leaked out of her, getting onto their sheets. Zarya stood up from the bed, her face looking triumphant in the afterglow of her conquering. Her cock was still rock hard and Lena was looking closely enough to see it throbbing up and down in time with the woman's heartbeat.

"What did you think?" Zarya asked her. "Did you like it?"

She just shook her head, as Zarya approached her, gripped her hair again and forced her to look down. It was obvious that her grey panties were soaked. She felt so ashamed of her arousal, which only made her ache more.

"No..." Lena bit her lip and shook her head. "No, I... I..."

"You're still her girlfriend," Zarya said, "and girlfriends should kiss each other on the lips."

The pink-haired woman reached behind Tracer and undid her restraints and did the same to the ones at her ankles. Next, she dragged Tracer by her hair and started to maneuver her to the bed, and that was when she realized what was going on.

"No! Zarya, no! Please!" Lena called out.

She was womanhandled onto the bed, and Zarya put her face inches from Emily's battered and gaped cunt where her seed still leaked out of her. She tried to struggle out of it, to do anything to exercise her own agency again, but her body was physically controlled by Zarya, the superior female.

Emily looked down at her, drunk on cock. "Lena... my love."

"Emily! Please, stop it!" Tracer said.

"Oh, I don't control your body right now," Emily said. "Zarya does. With just a fraction of her strength, she could force you to do anything."

"Da," she agreed.

"If you're so unhappy, just leave me," Lena said, still staring at her girlfriend's ravaged cunt.

"Do you want me to leave?" Emily asked.

Tracer sobbed and then shook her head. "No."

"You said you were going to work on your pussy eating skills, weren't you?" Emily asked, taking a couple of her fingers and spreading her lips.

Zarya let go of the back of her head, though she could easily just shove her face forward into her girlfriend's creampied vagina. She could overpower her physically, and force her and then Lena would know, she was forced and didn't have a choice. Instead, they were waiting, both watching her. The shame ate away at her, and left nothing but a damp, soaking, hungry emptiness inside.

Eyes and cunt both leaking, she pushed herself forward and ate out her girlfriend's quim, filled to the brim with Zarya's cum. She didn't do it delicately, she shoved her face in until the woman's jizz was in her throat, in her nose, smeared over her nose and eyes. She ate pussy in a crazed manner, as if she could find her dignity somewhere in this cream filled cunt.

"I'm not done," Zarya said, kneeling on top of the prone Tracer's buttocks. She tore her soggy panties off easily, exposing her wet sex to the air.

Tracer's face was smeared with cum, grool, and tears, and she reasoned, that like this, you couldn't tell she had even been crying. Her face was a mess of semen and vagina lubricants, what was a few more salty drops of water?

12