Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection ached to be free of the fabric that restrained it. I stood, removed my underwear, and climbed in bed beside her, planting soft kisses on one of Chelsea's breasts and neck and slipped two fingers back inside her pussy.

A low moan escaped she lips before she finally awakened. Still groggy, Chelsea turned to face me. "Huh? Tommy?"

"Shhhh...it's okay, baby girl."

"What's going on? What are you doing?"

I kissed Chelsea and then muttered in her ear,"I think it's time to make you a woman."

"But I'm still-"

"Don't worry; I'll go slow."

"This is just wrong, Tommy."

"Is it, Chels? Is it wrong to be with a man who cares about you instead of some horny kid only out for one thing before you're forgotten?"

"You really want to...?"

"Your first time should be nothing less than memorable."

Before she could protest further, began making a trail of light kisses down her body, stopping with my head between her legs and pulled off her panties. I nibbled on her clit, licked the entire perimeter of her pussy, and then slid my tongue in deep as I could while gently pushing an index finger into her ass.

Chelsea's body began quivering while I continued giving her the pussy eating of a lifetime.

"Oh my God! What just happened?"

"You had your first orgasm, baby. Didn't that feel good?"

"Yes, but..."

"The best is yet to come," I assured her. "I want you so much. Let me make love to you."

"I don't know, Tommy; I-"

I positioned myself on top and kissed her. "I promise to be gentle."

I slowly pressed forward, feeling slight pressure as the head of my cock pressed against her hymen. Chelsea felt pain of it tearing and began to whimper.

"Tommy...please stop...it hurts."

"It'll only be a few minutes, Chels, and then feel good. I promise."

I pulled my cock out until just the head remained and then fucked Chelsea with long slow thrusts while trying not to hurt her further, and then rewarded with the elation of being her first lover. The pained look was still on her face, her breathing fast and shallow.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I whispered.

"No...I'm fine..."

I slowly pulled back my hips, my eyes fixed on hers to look for any other signs of pain. I stopped again with my cockhead just at the entrance of her pussy, watching the slight grimace as the crown pushed past the area where her hymen once was. I focused on the feelings emanating from my body, every muscle taut, still trying to overcome the instinct to repeatedly plunge my entire shaft inside her over and over, fast and hard. The desire to do it again and again had become more difficult to resist.

Her breathing was still labored and I thrust harder, gaining slightly more depth. I felt the best sensations I could remember, the joy of sex without the barrier of a condom as I'd done for years with Morgan. Tense vibrations of every muscle washed over me as I kept thrusting in and out of Chelsea's tight warm pussy.

He whines of pain were replaced by gasps, squeals, and moans of pleasure.

She was having another orgasm!

"Oh...my...God...Tommy..." Chelsea gasped. "I'm having the same feeling as when you licked me!"

"Didn't I say this would soon feel good?"

"Yes...can you keep going?"

"I'd love nothing more, baby," I said.

Chelsea wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer as I thrust deeper inside and proceeded to fuck her long and hard, my head spinning with desire and lust.

Then I felt a familiar tightness in my balls and cock swelling inside her; it was only a matter of moments before the big finish.

"Chelsea...my sweet Chels, my beautiful girl..." I gasped as I started coming inside her. It was almost as if my climax was endless as additional semen filled her pussy until I felt completely drained.

My cock remained buried in her after we finished. I bent down and gave Chelsea a deep kiss before I slowly withdrew and lay beside her.

We held each other for several minutes in silence before I again spoke. "Are you all right, baby?"

"Yeah," she replied with a giggle. "I can't believe I just had sex with my sister's boyfriend!"

"Don't tell me you feel guilty."

"Do you?"

"Oddly enough, I don't. I mean, Morgan's still hot and all, but sex has become less frequent between us, and she still insists on me using condoms the times we do fuck. I almost forgot what bareback felt like."

"Was I...okay?"

I cuddled her. "You were amazing."

"Tommy?"

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm glad you were my first. You're right; most of the guys at college would've probably dumped me after I slept with any of them."

"I just wanted this time to be special for you, Chels."

"And it was. Thank you."

I pulled the covers over our naked bodies and kissed her one last time.

"No, thank YOU," I whispered and nuzzled her neck. "We need to get some sleep. Check out time is at eleven tomorrow."

12