Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept that up for a bit, before much to my dislike, she stopped and pushed herself up to stand on the couch over top of me. Staring down at me with a look of lust, I watched as she slipped out of her skirt and her stockings.

I could see the bulge in the front of her panties and I felt myself growing nervous again. This was the big moment, I thought. The moment where I would actually see her dick.

She slipped out of the panties and there it was. About the same length as me, seven inches but a lot thicker than I was. She looked thick enough to really stretch a hole wide. I wondered what that might feel like and if I was going to find out. Would it hurt? Would I like it?

She got back down on top of me now, but this time with her ass in my face in 69 position. She swallowed my cock again, resuming her blowjob.

With her ass right in front of me, her cock sliding back and forth against my lips, I opened my mouth and took it inside. Gagging at first, I tried to readjust my head so that I could attempt to suck her cock, without much trouble. It took a few moments, but I did manage to adjust myself well enough so that it wasn't such a problem anymore.

Once I did that, we were both going down on each other and I have to say...it was quite an experience. Her cock tasted good. The musky aroma of sweat filled my nose, as I reached up and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer and taking more of her cock in my mouth.

"Mm, that's a good boy," Chelsea moaned, as she removed my dick from her mouth. "You're doing a good job, baby."

I couldn't believe it, but sucking her cock was really turning me on more than I had already been. Between going down on her and having her go down on me at the same time, I was just in heaven. I felt like I was starting to get close, so I did the only thing I could do, to keep myself from cumming to soon; I tapped out.

Not like she had said anything about being able to tap out, but I hoped she would get the point. I didn't want it to end to soon.

"Ha, what's the matter," she asked, laughing.

"You had enough?"

"No, not at all," I replied. "I just don't want to blow my load to early. And, believe me; I'm close!"

"Aw, poor baby; enjoying yourself a little to much, huh?" she asked.

Chelsea pulled off of me, much to my dismay taking her cock along with her. She turned around to face me, planting her lips against mine again and I groaned as we kissed. She broke the kiss and grinned. Next thing I knew, she had pulled me into her lap and I was sitting there, moaning as she kissed my neck again. I could feel her cock, poking at my tight, virgin ass...probing my hole.

"Danny...do you know what I'm going to do to you, baby?"

"No...what?"

"I'm going to flip your world upside down. Do you know how?"

"How..."

"I'm going to fuck that ass of yours. I'm going to fuck it long and hard. I'm going to fuck it so hard, you're going to scream like a little bitch."

Somehow, her words seemed to be turning me on. The idea of that thick cock buried deep in my ass made me a little nervous, since I wasn't sure if it would hurt or not. But, the way she described it to me, made me feel so fucking horny.

"Turn over for me," she said, suddenly.

I didn't have time to react, before she grabbed me and flipped me over onto my stomach. I felt her hands prying my ass cheeks apart and heard her moaning, as she examined my hole.

"That's so fucking hot," she said, biting her lower lip.

I felt her fingers running up and down along my ass crack, poking at my tight hole. She licked her index finger, pressing it against my hole and pushing it inside of me, slowly. I tensed up just a little, biting my lip as I felt her pushing it into me until she was up to the knuckle.

It was a strange sensation, foreign, but not exactly painful. Then, in and out she began to work her finger, prepping my hole for what was to come.

She took a couple of minutes just working with that one finger alone, before I felt her stretching me out a bit more, as she carefully inserted a second finger. With two fingers, knuckles deep in my ass, Chelsea had me trembling underneath of her. My cock had gone soft from not being used, but I was still turned on.

In fact, the harder she fucked my ass with her fingers, the more turned on I became.

Finally, she pulled her fingers back and she stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me off of the couch.

"Let's take this to my bedroom," she said, seductively. "Shall we?"

I gave no response, just followed her down the hall as she led me into a small bedroom. There was a King sized bed against the wall, with a window over top of it, covered by shades. An air conditioner blew cool air into the room, to keep us from over heating since it was quite hot outside. Chelsea pushed me straight onto the mattress, climbing on top of me and turning me onto my stomach once again.

She grabbed me by the hips, pulling me onto my hands and knees and I felt the tip of her thick cock, pressing against my hole.

"This is it," I thought to myself. I was about to do something, that I had never in my life imagined myself doing.

I was about to get fucked in the ass and I was okay with it; what the hell was wrong with me? What would this mean, tomorrow morning?

My thoughts were interrupted, when I felt a sharp pain and I gasped, biting my lip as Chelsea shoved her cock right into me. I groaned, digging my nails into the bed sheets as she pushed her cock, balls deep into my tight virgin ass and bottomed out.

She held perfectly still for a few moments, I guessed she was waiting for me to adjust to the feeling. I felt her hands moving up and down my back, trying to soothe me. It felt pretty relaxing, especially when she kissed the back of my neck. Then, I felt her nipples poking my back, as she pressed her tits against me.

Wasting no more time, Chelsea withdrew her cock about halfway and with one swift, powerful thrust, she slammed straight back into me. I gasped, my entire body gave a jolt and I felt her pulling back again and then once more, she drove herself straight back into me.

She kept this up, in and out, hard and fast, power fucking me with incredible force. I felt my hole stretching wider and wider, to accomodate the size of her cock.

It was a mix of pain and dare I say...pleasure, too?

I dug my nails into the sheets deeper, and started breathing heavier and moaning softly. Chelsea picked up the pace, fucking me harder and faster then she already had been. She knew I was getting into it now. She could hear me moaning and panting and that was enough to drive her wild and make her fuck me harder. I could hear her breathing heavily behind me and feel her body shaking as she held onto me tightly.

She was having just as much fun, as I was.

"Do you like that Danny," she asked, out of breath.

"Yes...oh fuck, yeah!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...I love it."

"You love it, Mistress."

"I love it so much, Mistress Chelsea."

"Mm, baby. I want you to do me a favor," she said, suddenly pulling me out and flipping me over onto my back.

"What do you want me to do, Mistress?"

"When this is over, I want you to stay the night with me...okay?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, obediently.

"Good boy," she patted my head.

Then, she continued plowing away at my ass. I was moaning, panting, screaming in pleasure. Chelsea seemed to be loving my reaction too. My cock, barely at full attention, was leaking pre-cum all over her sheets. When my orgasm finally hit me, my cock grew to full erection and with a

desperate cry, of pleasure I felt it surge and explode.

I painted the sheets, with a massive load of cum. It was incredible. As I stopped cumming, I continued breathing heavily and moaning and writhing, underneath of Chelsea. She had pushed her cock, balls deep into me and held it there, halting her aggressive thrusting until I stopped cumming. Now, she was just gently rubbing my chest.

"See that baby? I told you, I could make you feel better, than that silly girlfriend of

yours...didn't I?"

"Fuck...yes, Mistress..."

"And do you know, why that is Danny?"

"Why?"

"Because...pussy, is only good for making babies. Cock is what it's all about sweetie. Tell me I'm right."

"You're so right...I love it!"

With that said, Chelsea slowly withdrew her cock and slammed straight back into me, resuming her thrusting. Still shaking from my orgasm, I was immediately right back to screaming in pleasure. Chelsea rode my ass, with such passion...it made it all the more enjoyable, to have her so into what she was doing.

Soon enough, I could hear her breathing becoming heavier. Her thrusts were more aggressive and I knew what was coming...she was about to cum. That's when she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my cell phone, opening up the camera.

I would have asked what she was doing, but I was to distracted to speak at the moment. She pummeled my ass, for about another minute before I felt her dick start to swell up inside of me. Moaning louder and louder, she finally cried out in pleasure as she started to cum. I could feel the warmth of her seed, pumping into my ass and filling me up.

She pulled out, spewing a little more, getting it on my lower back and my ass. Then, I heard the soft click of my camera phone...she had just taken a picture.

She pulled her cock from my ass and I sank into the bed, laying flat on my stomach as I tried to catch my breath. I felt her using one hand, to spread my ass cheeks and she sighed, still panting.

"Look at that gaping hole; so fucking hot!"

Another soft click...she'd snapped another picture, this time of my ass, which was leaking her cum. Finally, she laid down beside me and I rolled over onto my side and looked up at her.

I was still...I was still, so fucking horny. I reached over, taking hold of her cock and started stroking it.

"Mm, you want some more, huh?"

I gave no verbal response. Instead, I continued jerking her cock for a few moments, then laid my head in her lap and started licking the head of her shaft. She sighed, as my tongue swirled around the head, before I swallowed her whole.

I went directly to deep throating, sucking and gagging. Chelsea wound up taking yet another shot of me with my camera. I released her cock and climbed on top of her, reaching back and grabbing hold of her dick. I lowered myself down, the tip pressing against my hole and popping right into me again. This time, was much easier since my hole was still gaping, from the last time.

I was riding her cock, bouncing up and down and admiring the look on her face. Chelsea proceeded to snap a few more pictures of me, and by now I had decided that she was probably just doing it, because she wanted to send them to her own phone and keep them for jerking off.

I figured, I was alright with that...it actually sort of turned me on even more, to think about her getting herself off, to images of me.

She grabbed my dick and started jerking, stroking me as I rode her own cock. Within seconds, I was gasping for air, as I started to cum again. This time, I shot my load all over her breasts and her belly. She grabbed my hips, raising her ass off of the mattress and started aggressively, bouncing me on her cock.

Then, suddenly she was pushing me off of her and onto my back and kneeling right over top of me. She painted my face and my chest, with the biggest load that she had fired off, that night.

Then, snapped another picture, this time of my face and chest with all of her cum all over me.

When it was finally over, we spent a few minutes just making out. Then, we wound up jerking each other off for a few, until fatigue finally caught up with the both of us. Soon, we were knocked out cold, laying side by side.

I was spent...I had just had, the best sexual experience of my entire life.

12