Chelsea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will you sober up and let me down" – The Old 97's "Melt Show"

The next morning was a Friday and we woke up, each with things we had to do. Actually, she had things to do, I simply had to be happy. We said goodbye and kissed, and I left to walk back to my own apartment.

It was one of those days where everything was perfect. Chelsea and I had made plans to go out after work that night. The birds' songs were a little more beautiful. The sun was shining just a little bit brighter. It was perfect. When I got home I cleaned my apartment from top to bottom. I wanted it to look as good as I felt. I spent the day at the union by the lake, had a beer, smoked a cigarette. It was a perfect day.

When I got to work it was busy. I said hello to Chelsea and worked my shift making pretty good money. The good day was continuing. She finished before me, so when I was done I went to the back patio of the bar to find her. She was having a drink and pointed to the seat at the table next to her. I sat down and looked at her. I had been thinking about her all day, thinking about the events of previous night. The way she smelled. The way she tasted. The sounds she made when I kissed just the right spot. I was caught up in remembering the bliss when she spoke up.

"Jake."

"Yeah, Chels. What's up," I asked.

"We need to talk..."

12