Chelsea Ch. 02

Story Info
They always come back for more.
6.8k words
4.68
64.5k
81
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's Chapter 2 everyone. From here, I'm going to leave it alone and continue working on "Right where you want me to be." I do have an idea for a third chapter, but will not be posting it any time soon, I don't think. I'm going to wait until I finish my current series and then depending on reviews for this one, if everyone wants to see another chapter, I'll start working on that one. Hope you all enjoy.

Whiskey

*

I was awoken, to the sound of...vibrating? It took a few moments, for my brain to register what I was hearing; it was my cell phone. Groaning, I lifted my face from my pillow and struggled, to clear my blurry vision. My surroundings were foreign and there was someone laying next to me, with the arm's wrapped around me. Shifting slightly, I pulled away from Chelsea and sat up in the bed, careful not to wake her. Slowly, my memory of the previous night came back.

I stumbled out of bed, in a bit of a panic and started frantically searching, for my phone. I found it lying on the floor, a few feet away. By the time I reached the phone, the person calling me had already hung it up. Checking the caller ID, I sighed when I realized...it was Amanda. There was a voicemail.

"Danny, where are you; I've been trying to reach you all night. Why won't you answer me? I'm calling your sister...I just want to know that you are safe, okay?"

She sounded worried sick. I felt like a total dick, for having not answered any of her calls. To have her so concerned. It wasn't entirely my fault though; I had been asleep. I never even heard the damn thing ringing, until I had woken up just now. I felt like an asshole, for more then just that though.

I knew what I had done, the night before and I was aware of the fact, that I had basically just cheated on my girlfriend. What bothered me more then that, was the fact that it had felt good. Not only had I cheated on my girlfriend, but I had cheated on her with a man...Chelsea didn't seem much, like a man though. Except for that not so little thing, that she had between her legs...I shook it off, slipping out of the bedroom, to call Amanda back from the kitchen.

I didn't want to wake Chelsea.

The phone rang twice, before I heard the soft click followed by my girlfriends very, worried voice.

"Danny?"

"Hey babe."

"Oh my god, where the fuck are you?"

"I'm alright, relax. I'm at home now."

"I talked to Allie...she said you didn't get in, until late."

"Yeah..."

I trailed off, trying to think of an excuse of where I had been the night before. Allie had covered me partially, telling Amanda that I was home at that moment and asleep, but she had made it known to Amanda that I had been out late last night...and without her. So now, it was up to me to figure out where I should tell her, I had been half the night.

"I went over to see an old friend of mine," I lied. "We had a few drinks together and I passed out. I wound up staying there a few hours, until I sobered up enough to walk home. It was like the middle of the night, by the time I got in and I just fell right to sleep."

The other end of the line, was silent for what felt like forever. I was beginning to worry, that she wasn't going to buy my story. Amanda wasn't stupid, so it wouldn't have surprised me.

Eventually she replied, "Okay..."

I could tell by the tone of her voice, that she wasn't completely sure whether or not to believe me. For the time being though, she was going to let it go, I assumed, as she changed the subject.

"I was hoping we could hang out tonight," she said, hopeful. "I'm done work at 7:00 and I figured, you could come meet me at my place and spend the night, if you want."

"Sure thing babe," I said, actually feeling very excited to see her that night. "I'll be over around 8:00, okay?"

"Sounds good to me," she said, happily.

We hung up and immediately, I began to feel even more guilty. I tried to brush it off though, as my phone started vibrating again, indicating another phone call; this time, it was Allie.

"Hello?"

"Dude, where the hell are you?" My sister said, in a demanding voice.

"Take a guess..."

"Shit Danny, you're still with her? Or him...whatever!"

"Yeah," I laughed, pacing back and forth, through the kitchen. "I'll be leaving soon...hopefully, before she wakes up. Allie, I just want this to be a crazy, one night stand that I will hopefully, forget all about."

"Well, you might want to figure out what to say to Amanda...she's been calling you all night and she just called me not to long ago, to find out where you were."

"I already got off the phone with her, right before you called. Everything is fine, as far as she's concerned...for right now, anyway."

I reassured my sister, that I would be home soon and hung up the phone. Just as I was about to start searching for my clothes, I looked up and saw Chelsea, standing in the hallway, leaning against the wall and grinning at me. She was still completely nude, her cock dangling between her legs and her hair, rather messy looking.

"Mornin' sexy."

"Uh...good morning," I replied, nervously smiling.

"Who was on the phone...if you don't mind, me asking?"

"Oh. That was my sister. She was just trying to figure out, where I was, since I forgot to text her last night."

"Shame on you," Chelsea said, walking into the living room, towards the love seat.

Her cock swayed back and forth, between her legs as she moved, in a sassy manner.

"Making big sister worry about you, like that."

"Right..."

Chelsea sat down, grabbing the pack of cigarettes next to her and lighting one up. I watched, as she took a long drag and exhaled, blowing a thick cloud of smoke into the air. Just looking at her, as she sat in that chair, smoking her cigarette and gently rubbing her cock...she looked so fucking sexy.

"You were great last night, by the way."

"Um...thank you," I said, rubbing the back of my head. "Listen, I uh...I need to get home."

"Awe...I was hoping, for a little bit of morning fun. Weren't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away, for a moment.

"I would, but...I'm in sort of a rush."

"Not even a little, blowjob?"

"Chelsea, listen. I can't do that again, okay? Last night...last night was fun. I'm not gay though. I'm straight and I have a girlfriend and I intend, on staying with her."

"Oh, c'mon now Danny boy...that's not the impression you gave me, last night, when you were screaming and moaning like a bitch."

I felt my cheeks turning red, as I blushed furiously.

"C'mon baby...come sit on my lap and let's talk, about this."

She reached her hand out towards me, as if to take mine and pull me to her. Before I could say anything, she leaned forward some more and grabbed my hand, pulling me right into her lap. Almost immediately, I could feel her hard cock, poking at my ass.

"How about, another quick round...then, you can get going."

I couldn't deny it; I was horny. Just the feeling of her, holding me there in her lap, was turning me on so much. The feeling of her cock, poking at my ass didn't help much, either. I was being seduced, all over again. Chelsea pulled me closer and kissed me, right on the lips...and I kissed her back, silently cursing myself for giving in to temptation.

She lifted me up, carrying me across the living room and sitting me down, on the sofa. Then, she sat down right beside me and started stroking her cock.

I stretched out, across the sofa until my head was pretty much laying, right in her lap. Opening my mouth, I wrapped my lips around her dick and she pushed my head all the way down, until I choked. My tongue swirling around her cock, she kept her hand on the back of my head and guided it, moving up and down. For the life of me, I could not figure out just why, this was so fucking addicting. The taste, the smell, the sensation...I couldn't stop thinking, about how I shouldn't be doing this, because of Amanda.

At the same time though, I also could not bring myself to stop...I was just to in to, what I was doing.

As I sucked Chelsea's cock, my hands moved upwards until they found her breasts and started rubbing, her nipples. She groaned, leaning her head back and thrusting upwards, pushing her dick deeper into my throat. I felt her balls against my chin, her hand holding my head down in place, gagging me now. Then, I heard her gasp and she tensed up, panting and gasping as her dick erupted and pumped gallons of cum, down my throat.

I swallowed, savoring the taste of her cum, then came back up gasping for air. Chelsea pulled me close, giving me a kiss on the lips and sliding her tongue, right into my mouth. I kissed her back for a few moments, then remembered...I was supposed to be on my way, right now. I backed away, rather abruptly and she looked at me, a bit confused for a moment.

"I have to go," I said, sliding off of the couch and gathering my clothing.

She watched, as I got dressed, staying on the couch and maintaining a look of reluctance. When I was ready to go, I grabbed my phone and Chelsea walked me to the door, now wearing a pair of shorts and a black sports bra.

"Give me a call, okay?" She said, at the door.

"My number is in your phone."

"Uh...when did you do that?"

I hadn't noticed her, with my phone at all this morning.

"After you fell asleep last night. Those pictures I took? I sent them to my own phone...some personal fun, if you catch my drift."

I laughed nervously, realizing what she meant. I had almost forgotten all about the pictures, that she had snapped with my own phone, the previous night. I would have asked her to delete them, but just wanted all of this to be done and over with. So, I left it at that and told her I would call, even though I had no intention of following through with that. Sure, she had my number and could call me, if she wanted.

I also had the ability, to block her phone calls, if that were to happen.

I made my way to the bus stop, which conveniently was directly across the street from Chelsea's apartment. Normally, I would have just walked home. It was only about a thirty minute walk, but I really wasn't up for it at the moment.

I was tired and sore and I just wanted to get home and take a shower. The 28 bus was always a slow route and today, was no different. It was about ten minutes later, then it should have been. When it showed up though, I couldn't have been any happier.

I walked into my house, trying to be quiet; I didn't want anyone to realize, that I was home yet. I made my way straight downstairs, to the basement where I lived and shut the door behind me, immediately locking it.

With my back against the door, I sighed heavily and straightened myself out. I needed a shower, especially if I was going to see Amanda tonight. I smelled like cigarettes, cheap perfume and sex.

I pulled my shirt off, followed by my shorts and boxers and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. As I stood there, letting the water get hot, I took note that my ass was still quite sore from the previous night. Reaching back, it was still pretty loose and a little wet, too. I'd gotten the feeling, that Chelsea may have wanted a chance to fuck my ass, before I had left that morning.

I was glad that she had just settled for a quick blowjob, because I wasn't so sure if I could have handled another pounding, that soon after last night.

Curious, I stepped back out of the bathroom again and moved in front of the sliding glass, mirror closet next to my bed. I bent over slightly, reaching back with both hands and spreading my cheeks, then looked back over my shoulder.

I could see my asshole and I could see, there was still the slightest bit of gape. I laughed, still trying to wrap my mind around the fact, that I had done any of those things last night.

Climbing into the hot shower, I let the water rinse over my body, soothing my muscles and helping me relax.

I just stood there for a moment, just soaking it all in. None of it mattered anymore. I had to let it all go and forget, all about last night, if I was going to maintain my relationship with Amanda and not let her find out.

I got out of the shower, drying off and grabbing a pair of clean shorts and boxers, from my drawer. I was about to put them on, but decided against it for the moment...I was tired. I set the clothes down on my computer chair and moved towards the bed, lying down, naked with the fan right on me. I felt a lot calmer now and was just drifting off to sleep, when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

I jumped, startled at first then cleared my throat.

"Who is it?"

"It's me!"

My sisters voice, called back to me. I sighed, a little irritated and rolled out of bed, quickly grabbing the clothes from the computer chair.

"Give me a second," I yelled back, as I slipped into my shorts and walked towards the door.

"How long have you been home?" She asked, as I unlocked and opened the door for her.

"About forty five minutes or so...I was tired. That's why I didn't stop upstairs, when I first got in."

"Okay...I'm just glad you're okay. So..."

"So?"

"So, how was it? Tell me everything!"

I sighed again, rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Listen to you," I said, sitting down on my bed.

"You're talking to me, like we're two high school girls and I just lost my virginity."

"Well, it's kind of like that," she giggled.

"Although, your not a girl...or, are you?"

"Shut up!"

"Relax little brother," she said, laughing hysterically. "But really, tell me about it!"

"There's not much to tell," I replied. "Like I said on the phone...it was nice, but I'm planning on trying to forget it even happened, for the sake of my relationship with Amanda."

"So, you're not going to see her again?"

"No...I mean, she thinks we'll be doing it again. I lied, though. I don't plan on calling her back, or anything like that."

We talked a few minutes longer and then Allie had to get going, since she had work in about an hour and a half. I was supposed to be working that night too, but I wound up calling out.

Since my ass was still a bit sore, I didn't want to be walking around all funny and having people wonder, what was wrong with me. It was bad enough, that I would probably have to explain it to Amanda, too. Luckily though, that fell through as well.

Around 6:00, Amanda called me from work. I knew, pretty much as soon as I read her name on the Caller ID, what she was probably going to say.

"Hey baby," she said, sounding a bit disappointed.

"So, apparently there have been a lot of call outs today...my manager asked me, if I would be willing to stay until closing."

"Okay, so what did you say?"

"Well, I told him yes. I could use the money, anyway...plus, you know how Rob gets when you say no."

Her boss, Rob, was a bit of an asshole. If he asked you to stay late, he would always get pissy when you told him, that you could not do it for him. This wasn't the first time, that he had asked Amanda to stay late and the last time, she said no and sure enough, he gave her a total guilt trip.

Now of course, you were allowed to say no, if you couldn't do it...technically, when your shift is done, your shift is done. If you can't stay late, then it's up to management to figure out something else. Rob of course, did not care about these rules, though.

"So, I guess our plans are shot for tonight?"

"I guess...unless you want to come over late. I'll probably be out of here, by about 11:15 and home by about midnight."

I thought about it for a few moments. I had done it in the past and it was no big deal, really. The issue was, would I actually be awake that late. Sometimes, I had a habit of falling asleep, earlier then I wanted.

"Give me a call when your out. If I'm still awake, then I'll come over."

"Okay...I'm really sorry, babe."

"It's no problem. I love you."

"I love you too," she said, before hanging up.

I sighed, a little annoyed that I now had nothing to do on my only night off, of the week. Well, my night was about to become a lot more interesting, then I was expecting it to be.

About half an hour after I hung up with Amanda, I heard someone running down the steps to the basement, then pounding on my door. Startled, I jumped from my computer seat and opened the door to find my sister there, looking a bit panicked.

"Um...Danny, did you give Chelsea my phone number?"

"What? No, why?"

I couldn't imagine why the hell, Allie would even be asking me such a question. Then, I remembered that she'd had my phone, after I fell asleep the night before and I was starting to get a feeling of extreme, unease in my stomach.

"She just texted me some pretty...crazy shit."

Allie held up her phone, for me to see what was on the screen. My heart sank, when I found myself looking at a picture that had been taken the night before, of me bent over on Chelsea's bed, with her cum all over my ass and my lower back.

"Fuck..."

"There's more," she said, sinking my heart further.

Allie proceeded to show me, that Chelsea had apparently sent every one of her pictures of me, to my sisters phone. All of them, revealing nearly everything we had done together and leaving the rest, up to the imagination.

"Danny...all I got to say, is that bitch did you good."

"Allie, shut the fuck up..."

"Sorry...but, there was a message included. Here."

I took the phone, scrolled down past the pictures and found the note that Chelsea had included.

Unknown number: You must be Danny's sister, if I'm correct. I took your number from his phone, while he was asleep last night...as well as a few other, numbers that are important. Above are some pictures, that I took myself, while your little brother and I were having...fun. Please tell Danny, if he does not want those photos to be sent to anyone, like...Amanda...then, he should call me so that we can talk about it.

Chelsea.

"Fuck!" I shouted, as I started to panic more.

"Are you going to call her?" Allie was just as uneasy about this, as I was, shifting from one foot to the other nervously.

"No," I replied, after a few moments.

"I'm going to go talk to her, face to face. This is bullshit! She shouldn't have been going through my phone, like that."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"I'll be okay...in and out, nobody gets hurt. I just need to talk to her about this and everything, will be okay."

Allie was a bit uneasy, as I left the house and decided to ride my bike, to get to Chelsea's apartment. A thirty minute walk, became more like twenty minutes by bike.

When I got there, it was almost 9:00 at night and I was surprised to find, a motorcycle parked outside of Chelsea's apartment.

Sitting on the front step, was a very tall and very muscular guy. His head was shaved clean, with a long, thick, brown beard. He was clearly the owner of the motorcycle, just judging by his appearance. He was sitting there, smoking a cigarette and talking to a pretty sexy young, red head, dressed in a black tank top and a skirt.

The man looked up at me, as I approached the front door and pushed himself to his feet, taking a drag of his cigarette. He stopped, cautiously; this guy looked like he could break me in half, if he really wanted to. I didn't want to do anything, that might piss him off.

"Can I help you?" He asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"Uh...y-yeah, I'm here...to see Chelsea?"

"Chelsea? Who the hell are you?"

I hesitated for a moment, becoming uneasy, due to the tone of voice that he had taken with me when I asked for Chelsea.

"I'm...a friend of hers? My name is Danny."

"Danny...oh, I know who you are," he said, laughing suddenly. His hostile look had disappeared and now he was grinning, from ear to ear.

"You're her new little fuck boy, aren't you?"

"W-What? I...well..."

"Oh look, you came back!"

12