Chelsea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued back and forth for a few minutes, Amanda demanding to know who I had slept with; I didn't tell her though. I figured it best, to keep that little bit a secret. She did confess that it had been with her manager, just like I suspected but she only told me that because she wanted to know who I had slept with.

When I called her out on the fact that it was wrong for either one of us to be angry, when we had both cheated, she got even more pissed of at me. I tried to reason that she had been doing it longer then me and that I had stopped after the second time, but that didn't seem to get us anywhere.

The fact that she was blaming everything on me and not accepting her own faults, just seemed to piss me off even further. Finally, I snapped and let loose. After a few extra minutes of shouting and cursing, I hung up on her and turned my cell phone off.

Pacing the room back and forth for a few moments, I opened my mini fridge and grabbed a beer. I cracked it open and chugged the cold liquid down, before grabbing another. About an hour and a half passed by and I had blown through at least a six pack, drinking much faster then I probably should have. I was feeling pretty buzzed; not quite drunk though. I decided I wanted to go for a walk and try to clear my head...try to make sense of everything.

I had originally intended on just walking around the block, but soon I found myself heading straight down Rhawn street. Right past the park and in the direction of Chelsea's apartment.

I checked the time on my cell phone, as I approached her apartment building; eleven o'clock. The adrenalin was wearing off and so was the alcohol and with that, I was starting to wonder what the fuck I was doing here. It was eleven o'clock at night and I was going to show up at her front door, without warning?

Who knew if she was even awake, at this time of the night?

Knowing Chelsea, she was probably wide awake and partying with her brother or her friends or something. Hell, she might not even be home; she could be at the bar or some shit. Shaking my head, I decided to give it a try anyway.

I stopped just in front of the steps that led up to her front door and with a heavy sigh, I started up the steps. I opened the screen door and knocked three times, waiting anxiously for an answer. I was just starting to reconsider all of this and contemplating walking home, when the door swung open and there she was.

"Danny?"

"Um...h-hi," I replied, nervously.

"Danny...what are you doing here? It's almost midnight."

I didn't reply. I looked away from her and sighed. I should just apologize, turn around and head home and pretend this never even happened.

"Honey...are you okay?"

I shook my head and blinked, as my eyes started filling with tears. "No," I said, my voice shaking a little.

"Not really."

"Come inside," she said, opening the door further and motioning for me to enter the apartment.

Reluctantly, I stepped up and brushed past her into the apartment. Chelsea shut and locked the door behind her and urged me to sit down, while she went to the kitchen and grabbed me a beer. I probably didn't need it, after the way I had been drinking back home.

I accepted the gesture anyway, cracking the beer open and taking a swig.

"Danny," she said, standing over me with her hands on her hips. "What's going on?"

"Amanda's been cheating on me," I answered right away.

"Oh...well, didn't you already suspect that?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "But it's apparently been going on for a while. Six months, according to her. I cheated too, I know but only twice. She's been doing it practically every day for six fucking months straight."

"Not to mention, you felt guilty about what we did. I'm assuming Amanda on the other hand, doesn't feel much."

I laughed, pounding down the rest of the beer and shook my head.

"Doesn't seem to...in fact, once I told her that I fucked up too, she turned the whole thing around on me and stopped accepting any responsibility for herself."

"You told her about us?"

"There is no us," I snapped.

"Sorry," Chelsea replied, a bit snarky.

"But you must have come to me, for some reason...I'm sure there are plenty of other people you could have gone crying to. Allie would have been more then happy, to play big sister and offer you comfort. Why me?"

I didn't reply. I kept my head bowed, looking down at my feet and contemplating the question...I didn't know the answer.

I had no idea myself, why the fuck I chose to come here of all places. After everything that had happened, I was sitting on Chelsea's couch, drinking a beer and crying the blues to her...she was part of the reason all of this was happening.

She seduced me, she black mailed me into coming back the next day and she had fucked me so good that I had experienced the most intense orgasm of my life.

I couldn't blame this all on Chelsea though...that would be wrong. For the exception of the black mail bit, all of this was on me and only me. Sure, she took those pictures and threatened to use them against me...but she never would have taken those pictures in the first place, if I hadn't gone home with her that night.

"Tell you what," Chelsea said, breaking the silence.

I looked up at her and she stepped forward, sitting down on my lap and grinning from ear to ear.

"You must have come to me for some reason," she said softly.

"I told you before, they always come back for more. You're probably the first guy to come back for a third round, though. The fact that you came back after I black mailed you is crazy, as it is. Here's my opinion..."

This should be good, I thought.

"You came back to me...because you haven't been able to stop thinking about me, these past few weeks. You've been wanting to come back all along and you just kept resisting, because you didn't want to cheat on Amanda again."

I shivered, as Chelsea started stroking my cheek.

"You've been hoping for an excuse to come see me again...and now you have it. Amanda cheated too and now, you've got a reason to be with me. That's okay with me."

Her lips were dangerously close to mine and I could smell the perfume that she was wearing. It filled my nose, weakening my senses and making me feel intoxicated. My cock grew harder and harder, straining in my pants and I was pretty sure that Chelsea could feel it.

"Am I right?"

Again, I gave no response. Chelsea leaned in and started nibbling at my earlobe. I shivered again and she started kissing me softly on the neck, fueling my desires even further. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I looked up and our eyes met and Chelsea leaned in close, pressing her lips against mine.

I groaned, sliding my tongue into her mouth and kissing her back. After a few moments of kissing, Chelsea slid off of my lap and grabbed my hands, pulling me off of the couch. She turned me around and sat down where I had been sitting a few moments earlier, before pulling me onto her lap and reversing our roles.

Our lips connected once again, as I wrapped my arms around her and held on tightly. Eventually, I slid off of her lap and onto my knees. Chelsea lifted her ass up off of the cushion and slid her denim shorts down her long legs, along with her panties.

I watched, as that magnificent cock sprang free and was already standing at full attention.

Chelsea looked at me and I at her, and we both knew what she wanted...I wanted it just as much.

I leaned in and started swirling my tongue around the head of her shaft, teasing her for a few moments. I heard her hiss, then moan softly and she ran her hands through my hair and pushed my head down. I opened my mouth wide and her cock slid between my lips, right into my throat and gagged me. I jumped a bit, as my gag reflex kicked in and my eyes began to water.

I took my time though, working her cock with my mouth, bobbing my head slowly and rubbing her balls. Gradually, I began to adjust to her size and recalled how well I had done at this a few weeks earlier. I started getting better and better and Chelsea seemed satisfied, so far.

Just as I was warming up, she stopped me, pushing my head away and her cock slid out from between my lips. She stood up and grabbed me, throwing me onto the couch and yanking my shorts down. With a hard smack to my ass, Chelsea knelt down behind me and spread my cheeks. I felt her warm breath against my puckered hole, then her warm wet tongue probing and licking.

I groaned, as she took hold of my cock and started stroking at the same time that she was tongue fucking my ass.

Then came the fingers, slipping into my hole one at a time and loosening me up.

I remained in my position, leaning over the back of the couch and moaning as she fingered my ass and sucked on my balls. From what I could tell, Chelsea had about three fingers, knuckles deep in my asshole. She pulled them back and reached for something on the lamp table, next to the couch; a bottle of lube.

"Danny, you have no idea how much I have missed your ass these last few weeks."

"I think I have a bit of an idea," I replied, eager to feel her inside of me.

"Do you now? Mmm, well here it comes baby..."

She smeared a handful of lube all over my ass, sliding her fingers in and out once again for a few moments. Then she stopped and got behind me. I felt the tip pressing against my hole and not wanting to wait any longer, I pushed back against her.

I felt my hole stretching and I gasped when I felt it pop right into me. Chelsea moaned softly, sliding her entire shaft into me until she bottomed out.

"So tight...just like I remember," she whispered.

"Fuck me," I moaned, pushing back against her again.

Chelsea did just that, grabbing my hips and started pounding away. I clung to the back of the couch, my head hanging over it and staring down at the floor behind the furniture.

Chelsea's dick slid in and out, deeper and deeper each time that she pushed into me. My own cock was dangling between my legs, flopping around uselessy and dripping a bit of pre-cum onto the cushions...I hoped that Chelsea wouldn't be pissed off at me, when she saw the stain.

It was intense; much more intense then the last time that she had fucked me. This time, it was all on my own free will, like the first night that we had hooked up. There was nothing being held against me, to force me into something that I thought I wanted but wasn't one hundred percent positive about.

I really knew for sure, that I really wanted this and knowing that I wanted it made it so much hotter.

"What do you think your slutty little girlfriend would say now, if she saw you bent over my couch...with my dick, balls deep in your sweet little ass?"

"Ohhh, fuck! She'd be fucking pissed!"

"I'm sure she would," Chelsea laughed, smacking my ass harder.

"Danny...I want you to break up with that whore. I want you to break up with her and be my little bitch. Can you do that?"

I dug my nails into the cushions and moaned loud and long. I could do that, for sure I told myself.

Hell, Amanda and I had already betrayed each other...I had felt sorry at first but seeing that she didn't seem remorseful at all, had really pushed me over the edge. I wanted nothing to do with her anymore...I did want Chelsea though.

"Yes," I replied, panting heavily.

"Good boy," Chelsea said, leaning in close.

I felt her tits pressing against my back, as she started slowly humping me. Her lips pressed against my neck and started sucking, leaving a rather large hickey, in a rather obvious spot.

"Now, I'm going to cum baby...I'm going to cum in your fucking ass, just like I did before. Do you want that?"

"Fuck yes," I hissed. "Please...please do it for me!"

"Oh...fuck...shit...h-here it comes!"

I felt her shaking behind me, tensing up as she slammed her entire length into my hole and erupted like a fucking volcano. The throbbing, pulsating cock spewed hot cum deep inside of me and I loved the warmth.

Chelsea pulled her cock out of my ass and sat down on the couch, as I slid down and stretched out. I laid my head in her lap and Chelsea started stroking my forehead.

I smiled up at her, her skin glistening with sweat and I felt her cum oozing out of my gaping hole...what a nice feeling.

"Good to have you back, lover boy."

"Good to be back," I said, still a bit out of breath.

"You can stay the night; it's pretty late now."

I glanced at the clock hanging on her wall in the kitchen...it was nearly one o'clock in the morning. The buses had stopped running for the night by now, so I agreed to stick around for the night.

Chelsea and I had a couple of beers together, sitting on the couch naked and talking. We decided around three thirty in the morning to call it a night...I needed some rest and so did she. In the morning, I would head home and when I got there, I would give Amanda a call and tell her that our relationship was over.

I have to admit, I was a bit nervous about how that was going to turn out in the end.

12