Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you learn that?"

"It's like a tantric sex exercise."

Sex. It must sound so foreign to her. "I like it." Chelsea rested her head on his shoulder and held him tighter.

After a few more minutes Brent spoke. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah."

"Lay on your stomach." She did.

He moved his hands to her shoulders and began his massage. He moved down her back and arms, across her ass and down her legs and lingered at her feet for a while. "Roll over," he said simply and she did, covering her breasts at first but then slowly slid her arms to her sides. He smiled at this.It's working. All he wanted to do was fuck her brains out but he knew she needed and deserved this. He gently caressed her stomach and moved to her breasts kneading and massaging. He could tell it was arousing her which made him even hornier. He moved to her thighs. Smooth; so nice. "Does this feel good?"

She nodded. Brent slid his thumbs under either side of her panties and started pulling them down. Her eyes opened and watched him cautiously and slowly pull them down past her hips and past her freshly shaven pussy.

His eyes drank in the sight of her bare flesh and his cock grew harder in his pants. "You shave?"

"This morning. I'd never done it before. You don't like it?"

"I'm surprised, but in a veryvery good way."

Brent passed his hand down her belly to her mound. He cupped her there and reveled in her warmth and wetness. "No one's ever touched you here before?" he said tenderly.

"No," she replied.

He was throbbing now. He wanted her so bad. Brent lay next to her on his side and kissed her as he held her soft flesh in his hand. He moved a finger between her lips and it sunk into her wetness. She gasped into his kiss.

He felt her open her legs to him which surprised him. His fingers slid up and down her sex and she moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. He wanted to eat her out but he knew he should ask her first. But how? "I want to..." Is there a polite way to put it? "I want to... kiss you here," he finally said, studying her reaction. She didn't respond. "You will enjoy this. Do you trust me?"

She nodded. Brent slid down her torso planting kisses on her virgin flesh as he made his decent. He propped himself up between her legs and pulled one leg over his shoulder. He was so excited. He wanted to see her reaction to his first lick but she had her eyes closed. She must be terribly nervous.I have to make this long and agonizingly pleasurable.

Brent spent some time kissing and teasing her thighs before he moved in on his target. With great anticipation and patience, he parted her plump, freshly shaven lips with his tongue and Chelsea gasped. He moved his tongue up and down her slick folds, growing more aroused himself knowing he was her first.

Chelsea's hands grasped helplessly at the bed covers and writhed in ecstasy at this new and amazing sensation.

Chelsea's reactions had him hard as a rock. He hadn't expected her to be so vocal but she was moaning and gasping so beautifully.It's time to speed up. He began focusing more attention on her little bud and began to hum in his mouth to cause a tiny vibration for her. Chelsea was grinding her hips against his mouth telling him it was almost time. Finally after a minute of torture, he bore down and lapped at her feverishly sending her into an orgasmic fit of screaming and involuntary hip bucking.

Yeah, I was her first, he thought with a feeling of great accomplishment. He looked up at her with a sly grin and she turned her head and closed her eyes still panting heavily. She almost looked embarrassed that she had reacted that way. Brent knew he couldn't have that. He couldn't have her backing out now. He had to have more of that gorgeous pussy.

He lay gently at her side. A sheer layer of sweat made her body glisten. "That was pretty intense, huh?"

She didn't respond, obviously uncomfortable.

"Look at me," he said turning her head to face him. "Don't be embarrassed, Chelsea. You were so incredibly sexy. You are so fucking hot in the heat." He made her smile shyly.

"Whatever," she said under her breath.

"No, really, Chelse. That was so hot and you are so beautiful," he said softly.

She finally opened her eyes to him to see his dreamy gaze. After seeing this love stoned look in his eyes she grabbed at him and kissed him passionately. Brent could tell that she didn't get compliments like that very often.

Being sure not to break their kiss, he carefully climbed on top of her, kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples. She reacted to this by clenching him more desperately. He had found her weakness. Brent moved down to her chest and began to feast on her sweet and salty lumps, licking the sensitive underside to her nipples and back again. She had gorgeous tits. Much more appetizing that the A's he was used to.

Enough horderves, he thought,It's time for the main course. She ought to be good and ready now. He pulled away and stood at the side of the bed. He wanted her to have the pleasure of discovering his cock. "Come here."

Timidly she sat on the edge of the bed in front of him. "I want to show you how my body reacts to you."

Chelsea's eyes widened.She's so hot sitting there glowing and innocent, he thought.Her green eyes glimmer like emeralds.

His arousal was apparent through his pants and she seemed mesmerized by it. Brent took her hand and placed it at his waistband silently urging her to undress him.

Slowly and curiously Chelsea unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them hit the floor. Boxer briefs. She had to lift the elastic band away from his body to pass over his manhood.

When his underwear joined his pants on the floor he stepped out of them and studied Chelsea's face.

He could tell she had no idea what to do. If she were Danica, he'd waste no time shoving his member down her throat to get his own rocks off but Chelsea was different. He genuinely cared about her and desperately wanted her to enjoy every minute of her first sexual experience.

"Have you ever seen one face to face before?"

After a second or two she cracked a smile. "It doesn't have a face," she joked.

That's it, I'm in love.

Chelsea tried to conceal her smile until she heard him laughing.

"Wow. That's very clever." Perhaps it was an attempt to ease the tension. It worked. But the mood suddenly returned to serious. "You haven't though, have you?"

She shook her head 'no.' He was a generous 7 inches and uniformly thick sticking straight out at her.

"Touch me, Chelsea," he said softly. He craved her soft hands on his hot cock. He could see a glint of hesitation and uncertainly in her green eyes but she obeyed. She gently grasped at the member studying how it felt: soft and hard, smooth and rigid; all at the same time. She slid her nervous hand along his shaft to the head where she marveled at the difference in how it felt.

As she unknowingly tortured him with pleasure, he knew he had to stop her if he wanted any chance of making their intercourse last. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. "Don't worry, Chelsea. You were doing fine. I just... want to keep going. Lay on your back."

Chelsea did and he followed her to the middle of the bed and positioned himself over her with his knees between her legs. "I need you," Brent said and kissed her neck. His cock pressing against her proved it. "It will only hurt for a little while and it will be easier if you relax and open up to me, my love."Shit. My Love? What am I saying? What is she doing to me?

Brent checked to make sure she was still wet and was pleased to find her sopping for him. He saw her eyes were closed, patiently and trustingly awaiting his penetration and couldn't resist kissing her face all over. She was ready. As he held his cock and positioned the head over her opening he could since her forcing herself to relax. When he was convinced she was settled he began to move in. He saw her wince a bit but he continued until he had the head in all the way. It was stretching her hymen, threatening to destroy it.

"You're doing so good, baby. Doing beautifully."

Chelsea's arms wrapped around him as he began to edge forward in a gentle rocking motion. He decided to withdraw and push back in to this point several times to loosen and lube her up some more. He read pain on her face but heard pleasure in her moans. He continued this way until he was satisfied that she was ready to take the rest of him. She was so incredibly hot and tight around his head that he was amazed that he was able to control himself.

"I'm about to go all the way in." He saw her eyes widen. "It's going to hurt."

"It already hurts."

"I haven't even popped your cherry yet, baby. Brace yourself." He felt her clench around the head of his cock, nearly sending him over the edge. "You have to relax, my love." He said it again.

As soon as she released her grip he thrust himself forward into her as far as he could go and Chelsea cried out in pain.

"Shh." he comforted her. "The worst part is over. Focus on what feels good. Okay?" He rocked slowly in and out of her and kissed and licked her breasts now riddled with goose bumps. Tears fell passively down her face and into her hair as she whined and moaned.

When her moans began to out number her whimpers he sped up his pace and began fondling the tender flesh of her pussy. This set her on the course to her orgasmic destination. He could feel her passion rising and saw her body contorting, writhing and grasping at him desperately. He couldn't last much longer. "Come for me, baby. Come for me. Come for me," he urged.

"Ahh..." she screamed as she reached her peak and clamped down on him like a vice grip sending him into his own unmerciful orgasm. He rode her bucking and flailing body through their orgasms and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Both panting, drenched in sweet sweat, they lay apart catching their breath and basking in the after glow.

Finally he reached over and wrapped his arm around her. "Are you alright?"

"That hurt so good," she finally managed to say.

"Happy Birthday." They both laughed and faded off into a deep sleep.

********************************

It was 9 am and she was gone. At first he didn't notice anything different. Then he noticed he was laying in bed naked and the events of the previous evening flooded back into his head. He wanted to see her again. Now. But he knew he should wait.

It was barely noon when Brent couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to make sure she felt alright. Why had she left without saying goodbye or leaving a note?

He got a shower and got dressed. He knocked on her door but no one answered.Damn, he thought. He wanted to take Chelsea to lunch or dinner or something.

"Dude, what the hell?" Clay's voice startled him. "I wanted to play Madden but your door was locked at 11:30 this morning. It's not like you got any pussy." Clay noticed Brent was standing in front of Chelsea's door. "Dude. You didn't. Tell me you didn't fuck the fat chick!"

"Fuck you, man. She's not fat. No, I didn't sleep with her. We just went to eat with my dad."

"Then what are you doing at her door and why was your door chained?"

"I slept in late and I was gonna ask her..." How much did he want Clay knowing? "...if she was gonna go running with me in the morning."

Cody's raised eyebrow communicated that he knew it was time to stop asking questions shut up.

"What?"

"I just don't see what you like about her."

Oh, shit. "Chelsea!" Brent saw her standing at the top of the stairs slack-jawed and red. How much had she heard? Chelsea turned around and ran back down the stairs almost in tears. "Chelsea, wait!" He knew she wasn't stopping. Brent lept down the stairs after her calling her name. He caught up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Let me go!"

"Wait, hold on a second!" She tried to shake loose as she cried. "Chelsea, calm down." Brent pulled her into the small walk-in janitors' closet and blocked the door. "Chelsea, what are you so upset about?" He held her until she stopped thrashing.

"I heard what you and Clay were saying about me," she cried. "Did you just use me to keep your Saturday night lucky streak alive for another week?"

"You think that's all that was, Chelsea?" He was furious now. "Is that all you felt like it was? A quick fuck? Was that all it was for you? I gave you everything I had last night! Everything!"

"You denied it to Clay!"

"Seriously, Chelsea? Seriously? Would youwant Clay knowing? I didn't think you would so I didn't tell him. And I wasn't going to ask you about running. I was going to ask you to lunch. I just don't want his nosy ass asking questions!"I need to calm down, he thought,before she never speaks to me again. "Do you understand?" He spoke more calmly now.

"I'm sorry." Brent opened the door and walked out. "Brent, I'm sorry," she cried out.

"Chelsea, I just need a few minutes, okay?" He walked out the front door and down the street.

An hour later, Brent found Chelsea sitting outside his door. Waiting for him.Wow. She stood up and watched him open his door and walk in, never looking her in the eye or uttering a word. Finally, before he closed the door he looked back at her and said, "You coming in?" She walked in without a word. He couldn't believe she had waited an hour for him. That was such a turn on.

When he shut the door he cornered Chelsea between it and the wall. He saw a glimmer of fear in her eyes before she lowered her head. That's not at all what he wanted.

"Look at me."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

He interrupted and put her hand on her face. "Don't. You have no reason to apologize. I should not have spoken to you that way. I'm sorry. I was very angry." She looked up at him, brow furrowed. "Do you understand what I was telling you earlier about last night?" She didn't answer. She seemed to be searching for one though. "Everything I did was genuine. Everything I said was true. And I need you to also understand that I have never made love like that before. And itcould have been fake on the inside but it wasn't. I was falling really hard for you last night. All day long, actually." She was nearly trembling.Why? Is she really that nervous? "Do you understand now?"

She nodded her head and a single tear escaped from her welling eyes. They were so beautiful like this. "Don't cry." Brent pulled her close and let her lay her head on his chest for a few moments. Then he realized that he had practically spilled his guys about how he was feeling for her but she hasn't exactly reassured him of hers. "Let's go sit down on the couch," he suggested.

He sat looking at her. "Do you regret what happened between us last night? Please be honest." Her thoughtful expression and averted eyes concerned him.

"It was the best night of my life," she said smiling shyly.Oh, thank goodness, he thought, relieved. "I was always so afraid of the first time and the... intimacy. It was so much easier than I had expected," she said just over a whisper.

He wanted to jump on top of her and drown her in kisses but he restrained himself. He was so glad to hear that. "So, that's really great. But, I need to know what's going on in your head. And in your heart. I mean, I know I'm not your type." Chelsea laughed. "But I'm really diggin' you, girl. I need to know if you're feelin' me, too." He could tell how uncomfortable the subject had made her.

Before she could answer, a voice came from the door behind her. "Dude, Chelsea, I'm sorry..."

Brent glanced past her.Damn it! Clay! I forgot to lock the door.

"Clay, beat it. We're talking. I'll call you."

"Alright."

When Brent was sure that he was gone he turned back to Chelsea. "Well?" Her nervous behavior was beginning to make himself nervous.

"I'm afraid to... to let go."

"You're afraid of getting your heart broken?"

She nodded. "You're afraid but you do want to, right? Like getting on a roller coaster. Every now and then it ends in tragedy but you still want to take that chance to experience the thrills."

"That was a pretty corny way of putting it, but I understand what you mean," she said teasingly. "I do want to. I mean. I do like you. A lot." She was turning him on again.

That's good," he said smiling. "That's very good." Brent leaned over and kissed her sweetly.

************************

I have submitted Ch. 2. Ch. 3 will be up by the end of March 2009. I am thinking about writing Ch. 1 again except swap the POVs where it starts with Brent's POV and switches to Chelsea's POV just before they have sex. This will be called Ch. 1.5 Should I do it?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, compliments, etc. AND PLEASE VOTE NOW!!!