Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you enjoy it," he said. "Now eat up. You must be starving."Besides, you're going to need the energy.

They ate until they were full and talked about Clay's infatuation with Ms. Pumley, the 28 yr old widow on the ground floor. She was an attractive woman with a shapely figure and medium length wavy black hair. Clay always said she could be a 1950's pinup model.

They talked briefly about their childhoods and who they still hung out with from high school. "Ya know, Clay apologized for being so hard on you."

"I heard him," she said softly setting her fork on her nearly empty plate.

"He's not a bad guy. He's just a loud mouth that doesn't know when to shut up." He watched her play with her shirt, straightening it out, clearly not comfortable with talking about it. "I'm just asking you to give him a chance. I'd hate it if you two didn't get along. He's my best guy and you're my best girl." She looked up and him and flashed an accidental smile. "Can you do that for me?" he said with a little too much sugar.

With that Chelsea couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, I guess."

"Good. And by the way, I'm going out to my mom's house tomorrow in Trinton. So I won't be able to see you tomorrow."

"Oh," she replied. "Alright. Well, be careful. That's what, 2 hours away?"

"Something like that," he said as he took note of her sudden disappointed look. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. Dinner was wonderful."

"I can't wait to take you out there. She has a nice alimony mansion on a lake. And I'd take you tomorrow but her family is spending the week with her and I should give them my undivided attention. I'm afraid I'd have you off somewhere by ourselves all day if you came."

She smiled really big. "I see, that's fine. I mean I can understand you need to spend time with your family."

"You really don't want to be stuck out there with all of them anyway. My mom's cool but her family is really catty."

"Well, I can't expect to keep you all to myself every day."

Brent stood up unannounced and walked over to her. He reached out his hand and helped her out of her chair before leading her to the couch where they sat. "Chelsea, I want to apologize for being so forward with you earlier when we were... " She looked away from him for a moment. She had hoped he wouldn't talk about it. "...you know, in the shower. What you did was the hottest thing any girl has every done."

She smiled uncomfortably.

"I mean it. I felt like I really connected with you today. And I meant what I said about the way you make me feel, Chelsea. I just don't think it was the appropriate time to tell you that I loved you. Obviously that's going to take more time."

"I know. I know." She wasn't sure how much more she could take of this. She thought she was about to cry again from all the emotion she was feeling.

Sensing her discomfort he moved a little closer and put his arm on the couch behind her, facing her sideways. "You're a really shy girl, aren't you?"

"You know you don't have to ask me that. You know I am," she said blushing a bit. He could tell even in the dimly lit room.

"I like that a lot. It's a big turn on for me," Brent admitted.

"Why?" That didn't make any sense.

"Because it makes you look vulnerable and helpless and fragile," he said just above a whisper. "And you were even more nervous last night sitting on this couch."

"Stop it, Brent," she said shyly.

"You're so cute when you get embarrassed. I love it," he laughed lightly. "It's hard to believe you pulled me in the shower like that today."

"Well, I could hardly believe it myself."

"We haven't really talked about last night," he said changing the subject.

"I didn't think we needed to!"Why in the world do we need to talk about that?

"Of course we do. It was your first time. And my first time with a first timer."

She could feel his eyes seeking hers out, waiting for a response but Chelsea really didn't want to talk about it, especially with his eyes so intently upon her. It was nerve wracking. "What do you want me to say?" Her hands were shaking slightly and her eyes began to dart quickly at him and away again. Her voice quivered a bit. Just enough for Brent to pick up on.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself?"

Why is he doing this to me? "Of course I did." Her stomach was beginning to tie itself in knots.

"What did you like the most?"

"Please, Brent," she said on the brink of tearing up. "I..."

"Sheesh, baby, is it really that hard to talk about?" he asked taking her trembling hand and moving closer to her with his arm around her now. "If you don't tell me what you liked, how am I supposed to know what to do next time?" He took her bottom lip in her mouth and sucked on it for moment before kissing her gently and teasingly on the mouth.

A shiver went down Chelsea's spine and her breath became slightly labored and irregular.He's torturing me!

"Youare really that nervous." he said, breaking the kiss but hovering in front of her face, watching her, studding her. "But you like it don't you? You like the way I make you feel. You like it when I give you butterflies, don't you, Chelsea?"

She gave a few quick gasps for air as her breath caught in her throat. "Brent," she managed to gasp out and closed her eyes tight. Brent was so turned on at this point. He knew he would have her again on this night.

But it was true. His attentions and the way he made her so nervous were euphoric, like a drug that made her heart race and her adrenaline pump.

Brent slid his hand behind Chelsea's neck and kissed her neck making her again gasp for breath as if she'd been holding it. "Brent," she exasperated as her head rolled back.

"I know you like when I kiss your breast. You do, don't you?" She nodded her head slightly. "And you like it when I kiss your neck," he said between kisses. "And your stomach?" She nodded. "And your thighs?"

"Brent!" she said gasping softly again.

"I love the way you say my name." He slipped the thin little strap of her shirt off her shoulder and kissed her there. "I saw you looking at my cock in the shower, Chelsea. What were you thinking about?" She took a sharp breath and her head rolled forward. "What did you want to do?"

Chelsea thought for a moment. She couldn't tell him! She'd die where she was if she had to say it. "I can't," she said breathlessly.

"Were you thinking about last night? Were you thinking you wanted to fuck me again?"

"I can't," she cried, almost sobbing.

"Or were you thinking about... maybe... tasting me." When she choked back her sobs he knew that was it. "Oh, Chelsea," he whispered. "That is so hot." He kissed her and she kissed back hungrily, needingly. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, removed it and threw it to the floor. "I couldn't stop thinking about your body, standing there in the shower, coaxing me to join you. All I've been able to think about is making love to you again," he said between kisses.

Brent slid his hand slowly under her shirt, pulling it up over her breasts. They weren't restrained with a bra because of the type of shirt it was. And that's why he chose it. He cupped her left breast gingerly and lovingly sending a wave of sensations through her body that even he could feel.

"We need to move," he said and pulled her shirt back down before he stood to his feet.

"What?"

"Come on." Brent walked across the room and stood in the dark doorway of his bedroom.

Chelsea stood up with one arm crossed in front and clasped to the elbow of the other and walked slowly toward him, obviously confused at his behavior.

"Wait." She stopped. "Take your shirt off," he said biting his bottom lip. She got it up half way before he stopped her again. "Slower," he said. And she continued. He saw her shirt slowly reveal the sexy curve of the underside of her breast, then her nipples peeked out. He felt his erection growing and straining the front of his pants. She removed the shirt and held it in her hand, standing in the middle of the sparsely furnished bachelor pad in nothing but a denim skirt. Her clean hair tumbled around her shoulders.

Brent's eyes rolled back and he closed his eyes at how beautiful she was just then. He wet his lips a bit and said, "Now that skirt. Slowly." Her eyes never left him as she brought her hands to her button and slowly undid her skirt. She tugged it off her hips revealing her lacy panties. They were much different than the ones from last night. The thought of her anticipating another evening like the last made him throb.

"Come here," Brent said demanding, but not harsh. She walked toward him and he began removing his own pants. "You outdid yourself just then. That was the sexiest strip tease ever." He took her hand and placed it over his growing member.

She smiled but was still a bit nervous. Brent drew her near and kissed her while he moved his hands up and down her curves and every inch of her back. He pulled her into his room and got her to lay on the bed. He walked over to the window and pulled up the blinds letting in the moonlight. He wanted her to be relaxed but he still wanted to see her face and body.

When he joined her on the bed he hovered over her at first. Then he moved his hand across her belly, down to her pretty lace panties that he knew she wore just for him. He could see her breathing hasten as her chest rose and fell in anticipation.

Brent carefully removed her panties and tossed them aside. "Are you still sore?"

"Only a little," she said softly.

"I don't want to hurt you. Tell me if I do."

She only nodded and watched him lay on his side beside her, his hand resting on her tummy just above her mound.

"You smell so good," he said just under his breath. "And your skin is even softer than I remembered. And it tastes better than I remembered."

Brent moved over her slightly and licked and sucked at her right breast causing Chelsea to close her eyes in ecstasy once more. Then with his right hand he moved over her mound and slid his middle finger past her shaved lips. It gave him great satisfaction when she moved her legs apart to accommodate him. He slid his finger up and down the length of her pussy pausing only briefly at her nub when he came to it. She began panting softly and letting out the tiniest of moans. As her moisture began to build he found her opening and cautiously slid his finger inside. She moaned again. After a few pumps he added a second finger, feeling him stretch her with only that. He pumped slowly, being sure to massage the sensitive patch of flesh inside of her, drawing every possible passionate sound he could from her. She sighed when he removed his fingers and sat up beside her to take off his briefs. His erection was full and hard now and patiently waiting for attention.

She watched him as he took hold of it and glided his hand over it. Down and up, encircling the head and down again. It was so erotic watching him do this to himself. She had imagined him doing this only a few days ago and now he's doing it for her. Like a show. Or a lesson, perhaps. He reached for her hand and brought it to rest at the base of his cock. Chelsea needed no further instruction and began mimicking his actions methodically, once again enjoying the feel of it.

"You're making me feel so good, Chelsea," he said with steadily deepening breaths that encouraged and empowered her. A moment later he pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I've never done it before," Chelsea said shyly.

"I know, baby. And I want you to want to."

"I don't want to do it wrong," she said, her voice shaky.

"Just be slow and careful and you can't mess this up. I promise."

It took all she had to muster up the courage to say, "Okay."

She didn't see it but he let out a sigh and he closed his eyes thankful for her adventurous curiosity. He moved across the bed and leaned up against the headboard. Chelsea followed behind him even more nervous now than before. "Just do whatever you think of. I promise it will all feel good. Just be gentle." He pulled her close and kissed her trying to encourage her the best he could.

Chelsea timidly kissed down his neck and chest, feeling his modestly toned abs with her hands. As she arrived at his hip she took him in her hand as before at the base of his cock. She moved closer and licked her soft lips. Slowly she licked the tip and slipped it past her lips. She soon found it too dry to do much so she continued to lick and spread her saliva over his penis.

Brent moved his hand into her hair, again encouraging her, letting her know she's doing fine.

Chelsea moved her head over his cock pumping it shallowly in and out of her mouth. Soon she was focusing on the end because he seemed to respond the most when she did that. She was beginning to get the hang of it, sliding up and down on his rod, licking and sucking, loving every minute of it. It wasn't as bad as all the girls made it out to be. She especially enjoyed the way it seemed to make Brent feel.

He let out a deep sigh. "Chelsea." She felt his hand on her face, urging her to release him.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I was coming too close. I want to make sure you get yours first," he said devilishly.

Brent pushed her shoulders down on the bed and attacked her neck and chest playfully until she laughed.

He lay atop her with his rock hard cock pressed against her belly and he begins kissing and massaging her tender nipples again. "Now I've got to make sure you're nice and wet," he said. "Like you were last night before I could even get your clothes off."

He kissed a trail to her thighs and nudged them apart. He licked and kissed all over them, teasing her. He made a little circular pattern with his tongue, eluding to her what was to come and she moaned as her pussy ached to be touched. Finally, she felt his tongue grace her folds. He moved up and down her length avoiding her nub at all cost, driving her mad. He concentrated on her tiny opening at the base, tonguing and prodding, making her want his attentions on her clit even more. Eventually, when she was writhing enough for him, he flicked her little bud unexpectedly making her cry out in pleasure. "Oh my g... Brent... You're driving me crazy," she gasped. He flicked her bud again and again she cried out, grasping the sheets with her fists. He made wide circles around her clit and got closer and closer with every pass, careful not to touch just yet. "Oh, please, Brent. Fuck!" she called out. Brent closed in on her little nub, licking and sucking until her thighs quivered and her hips thrust towards him, rocking her body against the bed as she reached her peak. She was near tears when he was done.

She lay panting catching her breath and when she finally settled down, she looked up at him. Brent lay against the headboard again and beckoned her. She crawled toward him, fully expecting to have to finish what she started earlier. Instead, he pulled her close and said, "I want you to ride me, baby."

"What do you mean?" She wasn't familiar with this position.

"Sit on my cock and fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

Chelsea's breathing which had just began to settle suddenly sped back up as she realized what he wanted her to do. Finally, she lifted her leg over his to straddle him. She placed her hand on his shoulder to steady herself as she used her other hand to grasp his cock. Her hand was shaking slightly as she placed his member at her entrance. All the while Brent watches, admiring her body, delighting in the way that she is trying so hard to please him. Gingerly, she lowers herself down upon him. She couldn't seem to penetrate initially so she took a deep breath and relaxed her muscles. Eventually, the head entered her causing her a slight discomfort that quickly faded. With great care, she began to work herself up and down on his shaft, making him go in a little deeper with each thrust and stretching her walls to accommodate him. Soon they were both moaning and sighing together softly with every stroke.

Brent reached out to massage her breasts as she rode him, heightening her pleasure. "Do you think you can go fast now?" She only shyly nodded her response and began to speed up gradually until she was riding him briskly. He loved watching his cock disappear into her tight little hole. It was pure heaven to watch her please herself on him. They could both feel the tension building in their gut. Brent had just begun to see the light at the end of his tunnel when suddenly Chelsea slowed her pace down considerably. She began to grind her hips into him on the down stroke.

"Chelsea, you almost had me over the edge," he panted. Tiny bead of sweat began to form on each of their bodies.

"But I wasn't done yet," she said teasingly.

"You're a naughty little girl under all that shy and timid exterior, aren't you?" he said, almost out of breath. He waited until she was making her next decent and he thrust his hips upward toward her, slamming his cock into her. The sound of flesh smacking flesh filled their ears.

"Ahhg!" she cried. He did it again. "Oh!" He continued to thrust into with every decent she made upon him, slamming into her as hard as he could making her scream out in pleasure. Pretty soon they were full speed like this, crashing against each other over and over, lost in the passion.

Finally, he could feel her getting more tense, her hand that rested up his should was now grasping helplessly at him. He knew she was close so he reached out and began to stroke her clit with his thumb. Only moments later, she succumbed to her orgasm. The clenching and massaging of her walls on his cock was enough to send him over as well. He held her hips and drove into her, drawing out every last little shock wave from both of them.

Panting and gasping, Chelsea wrapped her arms around Brent and nuzzled against his neck trying to catch her breath. He stroked her back lovingly. He was quite impressed with her.

They washed up and agreed that she would sleep at his apartment that night. They fell asleep tangled up in each other's arms and slept hard.

**********************

The next morning, Chelsea awoke to find a note propped up on the nightstand.

Chelsea,

I've left early before you woke up because I didn't want to be tempted into staying in bed with you all day. There's cereal and frozen waffles in the kitchen. Help yourself to whatever you want. Here's my key. I'll get it back from you tonight. (wink wink) I'm sure I won't be able to get you out of my mind today. So, I'll miss you.

Love, Brent

P.S. In case you were wondering, you sleep like an angel.

12