Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit." Clay whispered. "Oh, fuck. Yes, Ma'am."

"I just don't want you cumming too soon. I want to make sure you get an A."

Clay groaned when she pushed her wet lips past the head of his cock. He knew it wasn't going to take long before he burst. He had been close when she found him and had been waiting since then for a release. Angela worked her magic up and down his shaft. She skillfully kneaded, sucked, licked and pumped Clay to completion. Just before he lost all his senses he tried warn her. But she knew it was coming and allowed him to expel in her mouth. A deep guttural groan mindlessly escaped him as she pumped him dry.

They both grinned with satisfaction.

"Now, what do you think we can do while your little soldier recuperates?" Angela layed on her back, propped up on her elbows with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. "Well?"

"I guess... I could..." he stammered. "I think I should probably, maybe..."

"Eat my pussy?"

His eyes rolled back and he closed his eyes. This was all too good to be true.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said under his breath. Angela reached out her hand for him and pulled him onto the bed. He was now on top of her, looking into her eyes. He kissed her briefly before descending down her body. He first stopped at her breasts. He had to have those tender little beads in his mouth. He slowly pulled down her top. After licking and sucking for a while, he continued down her body. He got between her legs and realized he didn't know what he was doing.

I'm just gonna roll with it and see what happens. I have a feeling she's gonna tell me what to do if I'm doing something wrong.

Slowly, Clay pulled back the crotch of the teddy revealing a glistening pink pussy. A little patch of black hair sat above it like a crown. It was magnificent. He took a deep breath and touched her. It was soft and silky; warm and wet. He ran his thumb up and down the length of it several times.

Angela sighed. "That feels good, baby."

Clay found encouragement and enthusiasm in that and decided to stick his finger inside of her. When he did, she let out another, deeper sigh. He proceeded to pump his finger in and out a bit before he added the second.

"Aaah!" she exclaimed.

Clay felt his cock stiffening in response to her pleasure. He pumped his two fingers in and out of her, slowly at first and gradually sped up. Little pants escaped her. He leaned in putting his face inches from her beautiful mound. Her smell was very pleasant and he couldn't wait to taste her.

Clay extracted his fingers put his mouth on her pussy and licked her from bottom to top.

"Aaah! Yes, baby. That's good."

Clay continued his assault on her slit drawing moan after moan from her. He'd seen it done before so he knew to start out slow and speed up, just like when he masturbated. He must have been doing a pretty good job because her breath was getting quicker and more shallow. After several minutes of licking and sucking he thought he'd put his fingers back inside her. He felt her fingertips running through his hair.

"Oh, Fuck! Clay, baby, that's very good. Fuck, that's a very good boy."

Simultaneously, Clay pumped and licked her pussy. He had read a trick about fingering a girl's g-spot and decided there was no better time to test it out. His hand was already palm up and he curled his fingers upward and found a little patch of spongy flesh inside of her. He began massaging her g-spot with every pass.

"Oh, Fuck! Fuck! Clay, I'm gonna cum. Stay on my clit and keep fingering me."

Clay dare not change his pace and focused on her clit. Suddenly the massaging fingertips on his head were clenched into his hair, pushing his face down onto her pussy. Her hips began to grind into him as she took control.

"Aaaaaah!" Angela's orgasm raced through her as she held his face against her. Finally, she released him and threw her head back into her pillow. "Please tell me you're hard again," she panted.

"I am very hard, Ms. Pumley," Clay said with anticipation and grasped his cock in his hand for confirmation.

Angela sat up and looked at him. "How often do you think about fucking me?"

Clay's eyes closed as he started to stroke his cock, getting it ready for her. "Every day," he finally replied.

"Oh, my. Youdo have a crush on me. Well what position do you want to try first?"

First? Oh, this is best day of my life!

Clay thought for a moment. He remembered what she looked like on her hands and knees before. "Doggy-style," he said. "I want to fuck you from behind really bad."

"That's my favorite," Angela said smiling. She stripped her teddy off and lay on the bed before him completely naked. "Are you ready?"

"I am so ready. Wait, we need a condom, right?"

"I'm all taken care of. Don't worry. Besides, you don't want to wear a condom for your first time, do you?"

"Not if I don't have to."

Angela assumed the position, pointing her ass back at him. Clay took another deep breath and took his place behind her. Her pussy was sopping wet and begging for more attention. He placed the head of his cock at her entrance. Just that alone felt amazing. He slowly pushed into her. Every inch was another slice of heaven. Finally he bottomed out and they moaned in unison.

Clay put his hands on either side of her ass to help him glide in and out of her with a great amount of control. He was merely savoring every single sensation that her wet velvety core was offering. He didn't know how crazy he was making her.

"Fuck, Clay, stop teasing me! I need you," Angela cried.

With that, Clay sped up his pace. Just when he couldn't imagine it feeling any better, it did. He soon found himself ramming his cock into her faster and faster until he was comfortable with the pace.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That feels so good!" Angela cried.

"Holy fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Clay exclaimed, on the verge of loosing his mind.

Clay felt her thrusting back to meet him. Their skin was smacking together with every stroke. They went on like this for at least 15 minutes. At times he'd slow down and grind into her just to tease her and switch up the pace. But they always found themselves back to the coordinated pounding.

An all too familiar tightness formed in his gut. His balls were drawn up close and his cock was harder than it's ever been in his life.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he warned breathlessly.

"What do you want to do?" she asked, equally as breathless.

"I want to cum," he said.

"Where do you want to cum?" Angela clenched around his cock as hard as she could.

"I want to cum inside of you!" he shouted.

"Inside of my what, Clay?"

"I want to cum in your pussy, baby. Fuck, I wanna cum in your fucking pussy!" He started ramming into her as fast and as hard as he could until he brought himself to his peak. Several more sharp thrusts drained his sac and his energy. He withdrew and collapsed on his back on the bed.

Angela followed right behind him and mounted him in the inverted missionary position.

"It's my turn," she said.

Angela began riding his cock and ground her clit into his body. Minutes later she achieved her own orgasm and collapsed on top of him. Their labored breaths were raspy and deep.

After several minutes Angela rolled off of him and climbed off the bed.

"How about breakfast?"

Clay smiled. "Sounds awesome."

"You get this mess cleaned up like you promised and I'll make you some pancakes," she said as she slipped on her robe.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied.

She disappeared in the other room and he started picking up all the dirty clothes.

"Clay," Angela shouted from the living room. Her voice was drastically different from moments before. "What the hell happened to my end table?!"