Chelsea's First Footjob

Story Info
Chelsea discovers her brother's foot fetish and experiments.
2.9k words
4.39
56.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJSmith
NJSmith
12 Followers

"Alright," began Adina, "here we are, Casa Chelsea."

I raised my head up from the side window. Still bleary eyed from sleeping all the way there I can just barely make out the rose-colored face of my apartment building. I usually can't sleep in cars, but I didn't get any sleep last night, so the half hour over here was the first time I slept in the last twenty four hours.

"Do you need an extra five minutes? Seriously, I don't have to be anywhere for the next four hours."

She's usually not this nice to me. We've been best friends since high school, so of course every other sentence has an insult or a put down; my heart shaped face, my wide hips, pear shaped body, my fair complexion, I could go on. But, like all good friends, she knows when to lay off. My latest boyfriend, Ken, broke up with me last night. We had been dating for a year and a half, so there were a lot of different reasons he left, all my boyfriends had a lot of different reasons, but one thing was common: my brother, James.

Guys always put up with how my brother and I acted and related to each other. They begrudgingly accepted when I put my time with him over them, some times even cancelling prior engagements so he wouldn't feel alone in our house. But the straw that broke the camel's back this time was getting this apartment with James instead of Ken. Ken wanted us to move in together, but I went with my brother because I knew him all my life. And when he'd come over, I would always tell him we couldn't get intimate when James was there. I suppose that after four months, he had enough.

"Why can't I find a guy who'll stay, Dina?" I asked.

I'm out of tears from staying up last night, but I still feel like crying.

"You will, Chels. Trust me, you'll find someone who's into you more than you are." She said reassuringly. "So go inside, get some more sleep, drink some wine, cry, play with your clit, whatever you gotta do to make yourself feel better."

I laugh a little. It feels like the first time in ages. She's right. I open my door, say good bye, and head inside. When the door closes behind me, I look in the mirror to my right. My brown hair was still up in a bun from the day before, so I undo it and let it fall to my shoulders.

"That's better." I think to myself.

I take a look at my outfit. Black jewel sack shirt, blue capris, my black and pink Nikes, plus some light gray socks. I want to change into my pajamas and go to bed, but I'm too exhausted for that. So I just turn around to my living room and fall on my couch.

I lose track of time. I just lay there thinking... waiting for the day to end. I've always been close with my brother. Some people say too close. Some people think we're dating, and then stop talking when we tell them we're siblings. It even annoyed a lot of my exes. James was always jealous of how many relationships I've had. Despite the fact that he's a few years older, he's never had a girlfriend in his life, and that's why I spend more time with him than my boyfriends. I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I'll only get one brother.

I hear the door open and close. James is home. I quickly remember his weird little rule about my feet being on the couch. He says my shoes could tear holes in the fabric. The last thing I need is to be scolded for a stupid little rule, so I feel for the armrest and stick my legs off the side. My eyes stay closed, I'm still trying to catch up on some sleep. I hear James come into the room. He says nothing, but I hear him walk closer. I can almost feel him at the end of the couch.

He stands there for a couple of minutes. I want to tell him to fuck off, but I'll let him stay; I may not be asleep, but I probably look like I am.

Then, I feel his hand on top of my left foot. He slowly unties my shoe and pulls it off, so as not to wake me up.

"Okay, so he's keeping his rule of no feet on the couch." I think to myself "It's not the weirdest thing he's done."

And then I feel my sock come off. Okay, still not a big deal. He was always the barefoot type, never wore just socks; always socks and shoes or nothing at all. He's also one of the sweetest, most considerate people I've ever met. He always jerks away from me when I put my feet on him, but he'll always rub them if I ask nice enough. So when I feel his hands on the top of my foot and the sole, I think nothing of it. He's great with massaging, I even joke that he should work in a parlor.

He takes a deep breath, like he always does before he starts, then I hear the gentle thud of my shoe on the floor. Now, he starts. I feel him move his hand over my toes, pushing them back and moving over them back and forth. It feels nice. I wonder if he's used lotion: if feels a little slick and very soft. Then I feel his hand move between him first and second toe. He's still moving very slowly back and forth. This is a first, he hasn't done this before.

Then I realize that something doesn't feel right about this. His hand feels different. Why does his hand feel larger than usual? Is it swollen? Then I realize it feels pretty round, too. And then I realize... both his hands are on my feet, but something else is moving on my toes.

I open my eyes to see what it is. I was almost asleep, but the surprise of seeing his cock on my foot made me wide awake.

"James? JAMES! What the fuck?!" I yell as I pull away from him.

I sit up. I look down at my feet, then back at him. He's desperately trying to get his pants and boxers back on, as if I didn't already catch him.

"Oh shit! Chelsea, I uh... I..." he stammers. He obviously didn't think I'd wake up and catch him. We sit there, trading glances, shocked, confused, and embarrassed.

"I... I heard you and Ken broke up." He says, trying to change the subject. "Are you feeling okay?' I look down and see the bulge in his pants. I catch him staring back down at my feet. And then I realize, it all adds up. His massages, his rules about shoes, him being weird about my feet, whatever the fuck this was.

He's still trying to come up with an explanation.

"I just hear and, uh, I wanted to..."

"James..."

"I wanted to see if, uh..."

"James..."

"If you, uh, needed..."

"James!"

He stops talking. I look him in the eyes, take a deep breath, and ask, "Do my feet... turn you on?"

He nods nervously. I wanted to be mad. I really did. This had to be a fetishist's equivalent of rape. But just seeing how humiliated he was, what my finding out did to him, this was something he was ashamed of. He could barely bring himself to look at me. I was curious about his fetish.

I looked up and asked him "What part of my feet do you like the best?"

"Your arches." he says, still averting his eyes

"I had a feeling," I replied, "You do spend a lot of time working on them." I laugh a little.

He's looks at me and says "Yeah, and your feet smell nice too."

We both pause. He's as surprised as I am that he just blurted that out. He's looking at me, waiting for my reaction. I think he was waiting for me to call him a freak or a pig or something. But I was curious to see what he meant. I still don't know what possessed me, but this day wasn't getting less weird. I untied my other shoe. I slipped it off, put it up to my nose, and took a deep breath of the aroma. I suppose everybody likes their own brand, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'd even go so far as to say that I loved the way my feet smelled. James' gaze never left me. He was stunned at what I had just done. I smile to reassure him.

We both sit there for a moment, taking in what we had both done: him acting on his kink and me indulging it.

"So what do we do now?" he asks, finally breaking the silence.

I think for a moment. I look down at my feet, then I lean back, slowly stretch my leg up to meet his chest. He takes it in his hand, and looks at me as though to ask "Is this a test?" So I tell him "Show me how much you like them."

He starts by stroking my foot, caressing it gently, then brings it up to his face and licks my foot from my heel to my toes. It feels so good. I didn't think I'd like fetish stuff this much. He starts to suck my toes. Starting with one, then goes to two, swirling his tongue between them. He pays attention to each one, I let out a sigh. He kisses my sole and I giggle a little. He's really enjoying himself. I like making other people feel good, especially my big brother. I noticed the bulge in his pants. It's been the same size since he frantically stuffed back in his pants. He's gotta be hard and his cock is just sitting in his jeans pressing against the front like a coiled up spring.

I take my other foot and press it against his throbbing cock. He stops sucking my toes, confused.

"Chelsea, what the hell are you doing?" he asks

"Well I can't just leave you hanging. You need to cum." I tell him.

"But you're my baby sister!" he says

"Well, it's not like I'm giving you a blowjob. And no one will know."

He nods; I can see the confusion, arousal, guilt, and pleasure all on his face. He unbuttons his jeans, pulls them down an inch or so. I use my foot to pull it down more and his cock springs out, like its been waiting to be released. I never thought I'd admire my brother's cock so much, it's way better than Ken's. Not so much bigger, but something makes it feel unique.

He keeps licking my left foot and sucking my toes; he's probably wanted to do this ever since he found out boys and girls had different parts, so he's making it count like he's never gonna be able to do it again after this. I move my other leg forward, and my toes meet his balls. He shudders, pleasantly surprise by the soft cotton. I start by wiggling my toes on them. We both let out a small laugh.

His was probably because what I was doing tickled. Mine was because I realized I could feel his pulse with my little toe.

I start to wonder what he's been doing when I was away from home. Not judging him, but more understanding him and that certain weird things made sense now.

Most people's socks disappear in the dryer; mine would disappear from my dresser and reappear a couple days later in the washer.

Him taking off my shoes wherever he could. At home, at school, just whenever the mood struck him. If my feet were dangling, he'd make his move.

The one time he took me shoe shopping for my birthday. I thought he was just being sweet and getting new converse for his kid sister who didn't have any money. But, despite what I'm doing right now, I don't wanna ask about those weird white stains I end up getting in my shoes.

So here I am, with one foot right under a cock harder than I could ever get my any of my boyfriends with my pussy, and the other covered in a thin layer of his saliva. I've heard of foot fetishes, but I had never known anyone with one before this. And since I don't watch porn, people either have to tell me how to do things, and I can't thank Adina enough for guiding me through these things, or i have to guess. I love trying new things. Don't get me wrong, his mouth and his tongue feel way better than his hands ever could, but, I'm getting tired of having my feet licked right now.

"So," I pipe up finally, "is there anything else I could do?"

"Yeah, there is." James says seductively with a smile.

He moves both my feet and places them gently around his cock. He starts moving them back and forth, then I take it over for him.

"You like it?" he asks

"Yeah, I like doing a... what do you call this?" I ask sheepishly

"Footjob." He says

"Yeah, I like giving footjobs." I say "But with just one sock, I feel kinda silly."

I pull it off and toss it back on the couch.

"Well now you have one that's covered in spit and one that's not." he says as a joke. James knows I don't like uneven things, I don't even wear mismatched socks. He isn't so much trying to help, we've always done this with each other and he is still my brother.

"You're right!" I tell him in a chipper, matter of fact way.

He tries to grab my other foot from me, but I pull back and say "Not so fast, bucko!"

"Fine," he says "let them be uneven. I don't even care."

"You got the other one, so this one's mine. It's fair." I say

Before he can ask me what I mean, I grab my foot and start sucking on my own toes. I can't do the same tongue thing he was doing earlier, and something's lost in the fact that I'm doing it to myself, but the look on his face is totally priceless. I swear, if I wanted to, I could probably make him cum just by watching me go to town on my own feet. That, and it doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would.

Once it's nice and wet, I place it back on his cock and start jacking him off again. He lets out a small grunt of pleasure. I can't say I blame him. I'm only into this for satisfying him, but I understand how for someone who likes feet, this would be really sexy.

"Oh, god, I love you Chelsea!" James says, exasperated.

Did I say sexy? Okay, with all the weird, taboo shit I did for him today, make that orgasmic. And right as I think that he starts panting. I know he's about to cum.

"Are you gonna cum for your little sister's pretty feet?" I ask him enticingly

"Yeah, yeah I am." James replies inbetween breaths "Can I cum on your feet, please?"

Whoa. He's never been this forward with anyone. I tell him he can and very quickly, he pulls out, and starts masturbating with his cock positioned just over the tops of my feet. He says he's about to cum again. I remember how tired I am, so I just him "please do".

And right as I utter those words, his whole body shudders in excitement and it bursts out of his cock. I look down after he's finished. I'm gonna ask him if he feels better, but when I see just how much he came, all I can do is think is 'holy fucking shit!"

I've had guys cum on me before, but not THAT much for any part of my body. Staring down at my cum drenched feet, I want to ask him so many things.

How long has he had this?

How long has he wanted to do this to me?

Does he want to do this with Adina?

All of these race through my head. I also remember how tired I was, and that my trying to pass out was why we were in this position in the first place. So after the long, awkward silence I just say "I'm going to bed."

I stand up, and start walking to my room. I can hear him breathing in the aroma of my shoes. I close the door and sit down on my bed. I reach over to where my tissues usually are, but they're gone because I took them to Adina's place. So I sit there, looking down at my cum soaked feet. I need to sleep, but I can't while my feet are so sticky and I don't wanna pass back through the living room to go to the bathroom. So, I did what I think any girl would have done. I pull my feet up, and lick his cum off. It tastes so sweet, that I soon have two reasons for licking it off.

Once it's all gone, my head hits the pillow, and I start thinking about other things: Do I want to do this again? What would Adina think? And, most importantly... how far did I want to go with James?

NJSmith
NJSmith
12 Followers