Chelsea's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lazyways
lazyways
92 Followers

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He searched her face, still awkwardly standing by the sink. She wouldn't meet his gaze. He realized that he was waiting for her to change her mind, as though she might suddenly give him the go-ahead. He decided to get moving. "I'll let myself out," he said as he backed out of the kitchen. He took one last look at Chelsea, who remained mute. He kept walking. As he opened the front door, he shouted, "I'll see you Monday," as though it was a question and not a statement.

***

The days after the visit to the nursery with Chelsea were interminable for Parker. Torturous. There had been the awkward approval of his design he had emailed her, the stilted phone conversation that ensued. He had had a week to prepare for the job, and then a week to do the job. During that week of work, he spent the majority of his time with his crew in the backyard. Often she wasn't home, and if she was, she stayed inside the house.

He couldn't figure it out. Was it neuroses? It certainly wasn't that she was uninterested, of that much he was sure. Some days he would stop what he was doing and stare into her windows as though he could see her, or as though he could persuade her to come outside that way. But the glare of the sun against the glass made it impossible to see anything but his reflection.

***

Parker and his workers had almost finished the job. It was a Thursday night, and his team was due to be done by the end of Friday day. Chelsea was at home and restless, her insomnia was worse than ever. After an hour of sleeplessness, she clamored out of bed and into her robe. She sat at the edge of her bed weighing her options. She could read, she could paint, she could watch television. But the idea of doing any of these things made her feel lonelier, and the heat of the day lingered inside the house. The bedroom stifled her.

Chelsea wandered out into the garden and lay down on her new vintage-brick patio. The cool brick against her skin and the white noise of crickets chirping calmed her. She closed her eyes and let herself relax. She thought it probably wouldn't be so bad if she fell asleep out there.

After several minutes, Chelsea became aware of a sloshing sound. She lifted herself up and moved her hair out of her eyes. The sound's origin seemed to be the corner of the yard. Chelsea stood and fumbled for the switch to the outdoor lights, then crept into the garden. The soil was cool under her feet, but she realized the ground became damper as she approached the middle of the garden. Then the sloshing became a gurgling, and she understood that the cistern must have been leaking.

Chelsea wondered about her next move. The water was soaking the soil and nearby plants, and she was concerned about how much damage it could do. She wanted to wait until morning to deal with the situation, but there was the niggling feeling that the leak would destroy half of her garden by then, which was a thought that panicked her. She knew that she should call Parker. She even wanted to call Parker, but she was embarrassed to. It would be so obvious if she did.

Chelsea made a decision. She would go inside to check the time. As she walked, she reasoned. If it were any later than 11PM, she would wait it out. But if it still seemed early enough, she'd have to call. She reached the living room and picked her cell up off the table. To her dismay, it read 10:30PM. She steeled herself for the call, and she dialed.

"Chelsea?" Parker sounded bewildered.

"Hi, Parker."

"Hey, what's going on? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry to call so late, but I think I may have an emergency situation on my hands. I think the cistern cracked, and everything in the backyard is getting soaked. What should I do?" There was a pause on the other end of the line. Chelsea held her breath.

"I'll be right there."

***

Parker knew that he didn't have to go out to her house in the middle of the night. He told himself it was her plants that were at stake. He was concerned about the plants.

Chelsea answered the door wearing a thin white sweater and denim shorts. She looked thrown together, as though she'd been in bed and haphazardly gotten ready in the few minutes it took him to get from his place to hers. She was quiet as she ushered him in, and it seemed to him there was something somber about his visit. He found himself wondering whether he'd ever see her again after this night.

They continued their silent march out into the yard. The outside lights haloed her head; her hair was tousled, and she looked tired. Even standing next to her, he missed her.

She finally spoke. "I really am sorry to bother you so late. But feel it, over here. And it gets even muddier by the cistern." Parker smiled at her for a brief moment, then came to and followed her gaze. He kneeled close to the cistern and felt the soil.

"Yeah, it's definitely the cistern," he commented. "Should be an easy fix." Parker tried to rise but his shoe was stuck in the mud. He slipped and fell onto his hands and knees.

Chelsea laughed despite herself. "Oh! Are you all right?" Parker didn't respond, and she crouched down next to him. "Hey, you okay? You need any help?"

Finally, he turned to look at her. His face was mock serious. "I can't believe you laughed." Chelsea stared blankly at him for a moment, but then he noticed the slow smile. At that, Parker laughed and pushed Chelsea, who then lost her balance and fell into the mud herself.

"And I can't believe you pushed me. I'm wearing white, Parker." Parker didn't have anything to say to this. He grabbed the front of her sweater and pulled her toward him. He could smell the earthiness of the mud on her clothes, and there was the soft scent of soap and toothpaste, a little bit of sandalwood and musk. He kissed her and bit her lip. She kissed back and sighed into his mouth.

Again, Chelsea pulled away. They both sat on their haunches, watching each other for a few moments. Chelsea looked torn, and Parker had had it.

"Chelsea, what's happening?" He waited. No response from Chelsea, not even eye contact. He decided to try being more specific. His tone softened. "Why do you start and stop?"

"I found your wedding ring, Parker," she replied solemnly and finally let her eyes meet his. And it all made sense to him.

"I keep meaning to get rid of that thing," Parker laughed. "Pawn it, throw it in a dumpster. Cash for gold, maybe."

"What?" Chelsea was colorless. She didn't seem to think it was as funny as Parker did.

"I'm divorced. I have been for a few years. When I left my old practice, she left me. I found the ring a few weeks ago and threw it in the truck, thinking I'd do something with it. Forgot I even put it there."

Chelsea looked sheepish. "Well, what if you're just kind of sleazy and don't wear your ring on the job?"

"Look at my hands. I'm outside all the time, even on the weekends when I'm working on my own garden. Don't you think I'd have a little bit of a tan line?"

Parker showed her his hands, which had no discernible tan lines, only a little mud caked on his palms. She sighed. "I'm an idiot."

"It's okay. I'm an idiot, too. I never should have left it there. And I should have told you I was divorced. But there's a certain stigma attached to that, isn't there? I was worried, I wanted to wait." He watched her face soften, but she said nothing. He sat with her in silence. Both seemed tangibly uncomfortable, and Parker felt paralyzed. "Maybe I should go," he blurted. He hoped that she would tell him not to.

"No, don't." Chelsea grabbed his arm. "I mean, stay. Please."

"Are you sure this time?" Parker leveled his gaze at her.

"I think so." She smirked. "I can't make any promises." Without blinking, Parker grasped Chelsea's chin, his palm still sticky with mud. She gasped and gave him a horrified look, reached down into the mud with both hands, then smeared it across his neck and chest. Parker frowned at this and shook his head.

"That was so stupid," he remarked coolly. He seized her sweater at the collar and tore it down the middle. The shock on Chelsea's face was genuine, but Parker ignored it and instead chose to drink in the sight of her rosy, perfect breasts. She had a surprise of her own for him: she sprang forward and tackled him, pushing him down onto his back and into the mud. Her breasts swayed over him for a blissful moment, and everything seemed to slow down. But then her hands were at the collar of his t-shirt. Parker tried to figure out what she was doing.

"It won't rip," she admitted and let her arms fall to her sides.

"It's a really nice cotton blend," he explained, sounding disappointed. He gripped her waist with both hands, pulled her to him, and in one fluid motion flipped her on her back and straddled her. He ran his fingers through her hair and roughly pulled it away from her face, kissing the exposed temple. He watched her eyes close and bit her jaw.

Parker straightened up and let his jacket fall to the ground next to him, then pulled his shirt up and over his head. Chelsea took over from there, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans. Her hands struggled to bring them down over his hips, but it was no use. Parker stood up, leaving Chelsea breathless on her back. His jeans and boxers fell to the ground, and he kicked them off along with his shoes and socks. As he began to sink back down to the ground, Chelsea stopped him.

"Wait," she commanded. She kneeled in front of him. She was a woman with a purpose. But whatever that purpose was, she seemed distracted, and Parker realized that she was staring at his cock. She looked up at him, suddenly red. Her gaze drifted back down, and she lifted her palms to his thighs and stroked the fine hairs there. Her touch made him shiver, and he let his eyes close.

It was then Parker felt Chelsea's mouth on him, her tongue teasing the tip of his cock. He exhaled sharply and opened his eyes. His hands instinctively went to her hair, and he tightened his grip around a hank of it. She opened her mouth wider and took in the head. At this, Parker began to pump his cock forward into Chelsea's wet mouth. She hummed around him, and he trembled. The nighttime humidity was tangible, and it felt like a warm mouth covering all of him.

They both moved slowly at first. Her hands roamed every bit of nearby skin: to the base of his member, his balls, his stomach. She traced mysterious patterns along his inner thigh. Then she began to speed up her efforts, focusing all of her attention on his cock, which was throbbing at this point. He wasn't sure when, but at some point he forgot himself and started to thrust wildly in and out of her mouth. Despite the sudden onslaught, Chelsea's tongue kept up and swept semi-circles underneath the head of his cock.

Somehow Parker remembered himself and mustered the strength to stop. He didn't want to come just yet, and he felt Chelsea probably didn't want that either. He pulled out and touched Chelsea's shoulder. She looked up at him and tilted her head questioningly. Parker reached down to her, and as she took his hand, he helped her up. He brought her in close to kiss her. His fingers went to the waistband of her shorts, which he unbuttoned and let fall to the ground. Chelsea wasn't wearing panties, and she smirked at him.

Parker lifted Chelsea up, his fingers digging into her ass. He pushed her up against the side of the cistern and moved one hand down to her slit. She was soaked, and she moaned as he touched her. She lifted her leg and wrapped it around his hip. Parker took this as his cue. The head of his cock found her opening, felt the wetness there. It took all his willpower not to impale her -- she was so warm, tight, inviting. He teased her first, letting just the head push its way in. He pulled out and rubbed the tip against her clitoris. This prompted another moan from Chelsea. He pushed the tip back inside her and stopped moving altogether.

"Are you sure you're sure this time?" he asked with mock seriousness.

"Shut up and fuck me," she laughed weakly. Parker laughed with her for a moment but was breathless as he thrust into her. His first thrust was so powerful that it lifted her off the ground and made her cry out. Chelsea grabbed the base of Parker's neck and brought her face close to his. She placed her mouth over a drop of sweat on his cheek and sucked, her hair falling around him and cooling his skin. He grunted and rocked into her.

Parker tried to keep the rhythm of his thrusting deep and slow but his arousal got the best of him. Chelsea seemed to urge him to go faster as well: she dug the back of her heel into his ass and used a free hand to latch on to his other ass cheek, pulling his length into her further. Parker lost himself to the cadence of their bodies' movements and the pulse of heat between them.

Chelsea's breath quickened, and her grip on his ass tightened. "I'm going to come," she announced. "Don't stop."

"Why would I do that?" he responded.

"Just had to make sure," she explained breathlessly, then kissed him. It was then that Chelsea shuddered and collapsed into Parker. He felt her pussy clench around him, and this sent him over the edge. He drove into her once more as he came and fell against her. "So glad I don't have neighbors close by," Chelsea murmured into his shoulder.

They were slick with sweat and mud, and Parker could feel his muscles straining. "You do have a bed in there somewhere, don't you?" he asked, pointing at her house.

"Oh yeah. Why don't we find it?" Parker pulled himself away from Chelsea and stared at her for a moment. She frowned at him. "What's wrong?"

"I can look at you, can't I?"

"Oh, sure." She smiled, and Parker began to scoop up their things.

"Sorry about this." Parker held up what was once Chelsea's white sweater. It now looked more like a muddied rag.

"Oh well. It was old anyway. And I guess it was worth it. Come on," she said and beckoned him to follow her. Chelsea led Parker through the garden and into the house. She walked up to the bedroom door, and he opened it for her. She stared at her bed for a moment, then looked back at Parker. "How about we hit the shower first?"

The bathroom was roomy and luxe. It almost felt as big as her bedroom. The interior was gold and cream, and there was a large shower with a tile seat. Chelsea took his hand and walked him into the shower and shut the glass door behind them. She turned the knob and the water came out instantly hot. She swiveled to face him and let him watch as the water hit her face and breasts. Parker closed the space between them and kissed Chelsea, placing his hands at the dip of her waist. They continued their slow kissing under the water until Parker shut the water off and lifted Chelsea onto the tile seat. He kneeled in front of her and forced her legs open, bringing his fingers to her pussy and pressing his thumb against her clit. Chelsea gasped, and he massaged her mound and her outer lips. He then traced lazy circles around her clit. Her breathing became ragged, and her hips bucked against his hand. Parker took his free hand and licked his middle finger, then drove this into Chelsea's opening without warning, keeping it motionless inside her. Chelsea gasped again and moved her hips forward, rocking against him. She fucked his hands with a slow, steady rhythm.

"More," she rasped, and Parker obliged and pushed a second finger into her, filling her. He began to let his fingers match her thrusts, and in only a few seconds, Chelsea was crying out. He continued to pump his fingers into her as she rode out her orgasm. Finally, she fell against the side of the shower and sighed. Parker let his fingers slide out of her and licked them as she watched. "Pervert," she laughed.

"That's a fine way to thank me," he retorted.

"Sorry. I mean, thank you." Chelsea paused and looked around, as if suddenly realizing where she was. "Do you think we're clean enough now?"

"I don't think 'clean' is the right word for us, but sure." She began to rise from the seat, but Parker stopped her. "Let me be a man for a second." He placed one hand under her ass and wrapped the other around her back, then lifted and carried her to the bathroom sink. The towels hung from a rack on the wall. Parker brought one to Chelsea and started to dry her hair with it, then caressed the rest of her skin with it, starting at her shoulders -- taking special attention to her breasts, which glowed even under the fluorescent light -- then down all the way to her toes. He took the towel and dried his own hair with it, then wrapped it around Chelsea and lifted her again.

Parker dropped Chelsea on the bed, then fell next to her and brought the covers over the both of them. They watched each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"I think this is the part where we confess things to each other," said Chelsea, finally interrupting the silence.

"What's your confession?" he asked as he touched her face, lightly stroking her jaw.

"That I never thought this would happen, but that I wished it would. That I thought about it constantly." Even in the dimly lit room, Parker could see her redden.

"Hey, that's my confession." Chelsea gave him a skeptical look. He smiled back at her. "Really, though. I dreamed about this. Every night since I met you."

"I'm glad you're not married."

"Me too. And you're sure you don't have a husband or boyfriend stashed somewhere around here?"

"Pretty confident I don't."

"Wait," he said sleepily. "What about the cistern?"

"Screw the cistern." Parker laughed at this and pulled Chelsea closer to him and gave her a squeeze.

"Fine by me." He paused. "You know, you never did show me your etchings," he said sleepily.

"You're right. But I think maybe we showed each other something a little more interesting than that."

Parker couldn't have agreed more.

lazyways
lazyways
92 Followers
12