Chelsea's Last Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Chelsea's last day of Catholic school is a day to remember.
2.3k words
4.22
176.4k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coto2332
Coto2332
234 Followers

Getting dressed was always a chore for Chelsea. She always wanted to make sure to show enough skin to get the boys at her school turned on, but she never wanted to expose her private parts to them. Today was different. As she pulled on her thong and bra, both of which were see-through and sexy, she decided to leave the panties off today. She knew what she could do to the professors and boys in her school, it was so obvious the way they tried to hide their hard-ons from her, but she had never done anything like this before. The reason was because it was her last day at her prestigious, over-18, college-prep Catholic school. Her family was moving away and she figured today was the day to give the professors and boys there something to remember her by. She thought of all the ways she could possibly tease the men at her school and her pussy started to get moist just thinking about it.

She pulled on the required school uniform, a plaid skirt, which was always too long and Chelsea would roll up to make sure it was small enough, and a sheer, white, button-up top. Today she rolled her skirt up two more times than normal. When she turned around in the mirror and bent over only slightly, she could see the bottom of her ass cheeks just starting to poke out the bottom, not too mention her pussy lips were exposed also. Chelsea was glad she had spent the time last night to shave herself so well. She had never done it before, but her bald pussy looked gorgeous in the mirror. The feeling of having every boy in school being able to see her this way turned her on. As for the shirt, she decided to take a scissors and cut it shorter than normal, she would never need it again anyway. When she put it on, her stomach was just barely showing, and she unbuttoned the top three buttons to make sure you could see a good amount of cleavage. Her bra pushed her tits together very nicely and if she unbuttoned it one more time she noticed you might be able to see her nipples through her sheer bra, but she saved that for later. She was proud of how big her boobs were and was constantly reminded of this by the way every boy couldn't keep their eyes off her low-cut shirts. As she pulled on her knee-high socks, she once again checked herself out in the mirror. Her tits created an enormous amount of cleavage, and when she bent over they were practically exposed to anyone in front of her. She then turned around and bent over to pick up her schoolbag. Her entire ass was in view and she could see her full pussy lips in the mirror. She couldn't wait to start the day! Before she left, Chelsea looked through her bedside stand and stuffed a few toys in her backpack for later.

As she stepped down the stairs, her father was waiting to give her a hug goodbye for work. She saw his eyes as they roamed up and down her body, she knew daddy liked it when she wore clothes this way and she made sure to take it slow for him. As they hugged she made sure to squeeze her tits against him as much as she could, she wasn't positive, but she thought she felt his cock twitch.

"Have a great last day baby, you look great!" Her dad said as he turned to pick up his briefcase.

"Daddy, could you help me get on my shoes today," Chelsea said with pouting lips, "I always like the way you tie them."

Chelsea loved to tease her father and she thought today would be a great opportunity to let him see the new and improved Chelsea. She sat on the steps and as her father grabbed her shoe, she raised one leg straight out to make it easier for him. Because she was up a few steps, when her father got down on one knee she knew her pretty pussy was completely exposed to him. She watched his eyes intently and as he noticed his daughter's cunt, his eyes remained glued on that spot. Chelsea began to feel hot and tingles went through her pussy. Just knowing her daddy was looking at her special spot caused her juices to start flowing. She wondered if daddy could see how wet she was down there.

"Alright baby, I think you're good to go..." her father seemed to be breathing heavily as he stepped up to leave.

"I love you daddy, have a great day!" Chelsea squeezed him close again and this time she definitely felt his cock starting to bulge out of his pants. As she stepped into the kitchen she noticed her older brother had a friend over. They were sitting at the counter eating cereal and waiting for the bus just like Chelsea. Once again, Chelsea decided to see if she had done a good job dressing herself today.

"Good morning boys," Chelsea said smoothly as she walked into the kitchen. Her brother's jaw dropped as he saw what his sister was wearing, and his friend did the same. She decided to take it a bit further and walked over to the refrigerator. As she opened it she made sure to bend over and search the bottom shelf. She could feel a breeze on her pussy and it felt cold because she was already so wet. She knew exactly where the boys were looking because they were dead silent. Her brother and his friend had a perfect view of her neatly shaven cunt, and as she bent over further they could just see her puckered asshole emerge from her splitting ass cheeks. They both swore they saw her pussy glisten in the morning sun. Chelsea loved the feeling of teasing the boys and being so exposed so she decided to take it a step further. She wanted to make sure she had a lasting affect on everyone at school today, so why not try it out first on her brother and his friend? She stood up quickly and turned around to face the boys.

"I just don't know about this shirt," Chelsea muttered to them, bending over so they could almost see her nipples. She slowly unbuttoned two more buttons and her breasts popped out of the opening, she could see her own nipples through the sheer fabric and she knew what she was doing to the boys.

"I feel like it's too tight, don't you guys think so?" As she said this she grabbed each of her tits and squeezed them together. She then brought her shirt back up over her boobs and buttoned it up again.

"Umm, I wouldn't worry about it," stammered her brother's friend, "I think it's a great choice..."

"Really?!? Well thanks!" Chelsea said as she turned around and walked out of the kitchen, picking up her schoolbag slowly on the way out. Once again she felt the breeze on her pussy as it became exposed. She couldn't believe how wet she was only after a few minutes of displaying herself. She couldn't wait to get to school!

As she stepped on the bus with her brother and friend, her brother was directly behind her and he got a great view of her ass and pussy lips as she stepped up the stairs. As Chelsea walked down the aisle, she spotted Ronny sitting in the back. Ronny was a year younger than her, attended her school, but she thought he was very good-looking. She always sat by him on the bus and enjoyed teasing him because he was younger.

"Well Ronny," she thought to herself, "You're gonna remember this bus ride forever."

As she got to the last seat she set her bag on the floor opposite of the side Ronny was sitting on. She made sure her ass was only inches away from his face while she did this. As she bent over to place it on the ground, she felt her skirt rise up over her ass cheeks. She made sure to keep her legs tightly together and bent over as far as she could. Ronny's view was immaculate. Her puckered asshole was directly in front of his face, along with her pussy lips, which were already sopping wet from her previous exposures. Her ass cheeks were so tight and firm that he gave out a small whimper. He could smell her juices and was about to stick his tongue out to taste her cunt when Chelsea stood up and sat down in the seat across the aisle.

"Nice to see you today Ronny, how's it hanging?" Chelsea asked, sneaking a glance at Ronny's crotch, which was bulging to the point of bursting. She took a note at the size of his cock and didn't realize Ronny was so mature for a younger boy. She had never had quite this affect on any boy before and it turned her on even more. Ronny couldn't even say a word, his breathing was heavy and he wiped his forehead and just looked forward.

"So Ronny, how are you and that girl of yours doing? From the looks of it, I'd say she's not doing her job," Chelsea coyly said as she directed her attention to the bulge in his pants. She made sure Ronny was looking as she swung her legs up onto the seat and spread them slowly.

"I'd like to take care of that for you Ronny baby," Chelsea said seductively, "why don't you unzip those pants and let me see what the problem is?" As she said this she made sure her legs were spread as far as the seat ahead would allow. She could feel her juices lubricating her cunt, as they slowly dribbled down her ass crack.

"I want to see that cock your girlfriend neglects, don't you worry baby, I'll give you all the pleasure you could want." She then ran her finger down her shirt, unbuttoning a button on the way, allowing her sheer bra to pop out, and slowly moved her fingers down to her exposed pussy. The feeling of opening her legs to a boy she barely knew was thrilling. She pulled one of her tits up out of the bra, she loved the feeling of exposing herself. Ronny glanced forward to make sure no one was watching, still speechless, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his 7-inch cock for Chelsea to see. Chelsea licked her lips as she started to play with her clit.

"Mmmmm, Ronny I didn't know you were such a man, why don't you show me how a real man jacks himself off," Chelsea sexily said under her breath, which was getting quicker as she began to work her clit for Ronny. Ronny's eyes were fixed on her soaking pussy and tits, which were both completely exposed for Ronny's pleasure. He began to stroke his cock up and down while making sure not to take his eyes off of Chelsea's glistening cunt.

"I'd love for you to stick that cock inside my waiting pussy... Look at it Ronny, it's all wet for you to fuck me... Don't you want to fuck me Ronny, I could be your little bus-slut," Chelsea egged Ronny on as he continued to work his cock up and down. "I want you to cum for me Ronny, and I don't want to waste your tasty cum, I want you to point your dick in my direction and cum on my waiting pussy..."

Ronny's eyes grew wide as Chelsea started to fuck herself with her fingers. She started to explore her entire area. Her fingers spread her juices all over her pussy and down to her asshole. They moved in and out of every hole and she moaned softly as the feeling of letting Ronny watch her masturbate made her crazy. He was getting close to cumming and couldn't keep his eyes off her sopping pussy.

"You look like you're getting close baby, shoot that cum across the aisle and into my pussy," Chelsea said, "I want to feel your hot cum all over my cunt." As she said this, Chelsea took both hands and spread her pussy wide for Ronny. Ronny turned his body in his seat and the first surge of cum shot across the aisle landing right on top of Chelsea's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, that's right Ronny, make me your little bus-slut, cum all over me..." Ronny continued to shoot spurt after spurt across the aisle and onto Chelsea. Not every stream of his cum landed on her pussy, but he did a good job of cumming all over her inner thighs and on the seat in front of her. Chelsea then rubbed his cum all over her pussy, while fucking herself at the same time. The feeling of Ronny's hot and sticky cum inside of her cunt turned her on. She began to fuck herself harder with her fingers and with her other hand she scooped up the cum left over on her thighs and on the seat. She stuck her cum-covered fingers in her mouth and sucked on them while she finger-fucked herself. Ronny was perplexed as he watched Chelsea swallow his cum and spread it all over and inside her pussy. Chelsea couldn't control herself any longer and started to cum herself. She moaned as she tasted Ronny and felt his cum inside her. She shook in the seat as her orgasm rippled through her. She knew Ronny was enjoying the show and it only made her orgasm more intense. As it came to an end she slowly closed her legs and cleaned herself off. Just as the bus stopped at school she had gathered herself. Ronny, still speechless, walked off the bus in silence, knowing he would remember that bus ride the rest of his life. Chelsea, on the other hand, knew her day had just begun, and as she stepped off the bus she made sure to bend over enough so the bus driver could see her cum-covered pussy and even catch a whiff of the sex that had just taken place on the back seats of his bus.

Coto2332
Coto2332
234 Followers