Chelsea's Last Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Chelsea finally breaks the ice with professor Smith
2.3k words
4.31
98.5k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coto2332
Coto2332
234 Followers

-If this is your first time reading Chelsea's Last Day, I would suggest starting at Ch. 1-

Chelsea slowly regained her composure as she lay completely naked and bent over the teacher's lounge table. Her mind and body swirled in confusion as she felt the football coach's hot cum flowing out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. She licked her lips to taste the cum that covered her face also. As she slowly stood up, her tits dripped with the coach's cum as it ran down her tummy. She looked at the table and saw a puddle of semen smeared all over it. Her pussy was on fire from the biggest orgasm she had ever felt as she picked up her plaid skirt and pulled it on. Her knee high socks were absolutely soaked with the cum and juices she had been introduced to as the day wore on. Chelsea looked at the dildo laying over her bra that had been so forcefully shoved up her ass a few minutes ago. She leaned over and picked it up. Chelsea brought the dildo to her mouth and licked it clean. She could still taste her brother's cum, which had been up her ass throughout the whole morning.

"I'm such a little slut," Chelsea thought, "I've been fucked twice and first period isn't even done yet." She suddenly remembered the entire reason she had come down here in the first place. "Fuck!" She shouted as she grabbed her shirt and bra, throwing them on quickly. As she leaned over the table to grab the coffee for her professor, she remembered cumming into the thermos as she masturbated on the table earlier. She slowly placed the dildo back inside her soaking cunt, letting out a small moan as it filled her entirely. Grabbing the thermos she walked into the hallway and down towards first period Geometry. Her pussy was still full with the football coach's cum and she was glad she had the dildo to keep it deep inside her. As she walked into class everyone was taking the test scheduled for today. Professor Smith looked up and smiled as he saw Chelsea walk in the room. He scanned her tight body as she sexily strode up to his desk. Her tits looked bigger than usual, and because her shirt seemed soaked by something, he swore he caught a glance of her nipples as she approached.

"Here's your coffee Mr. Smith," Chelsea said with a smile, "I hope you enjoy tasting me... I mean my special ingredient." Chelsea turned and sat down at her desk, directly in front of professor Smith. She pretended to focus her attention on the test as she waited for the professor to take a sip. Professor Smith brought the cup to his lips and as the liquid touched his tongue he caught a whiff of what he thought smelled like sex. He took a big gulp and noticed a strange flavor while he swallowed. Little did he know that Chelsea had fucked herself to an orgasm and cum in his thermos. While her juices flowed out of her cunt, they had mixed with the cum her brother had filled her ass with in the bathroom. Chelsea felt her pussy clench the 12-inch dildo buried in her cunt as she watched the professor take a big gulp. He looked directly at Chelsea when he was finished as if he suspected something, but she just smiled and returned to her test.

Towards the end of the class, Chelsea had finished her test already and wanted to give the professor something to think about before their meeting that afternoon. As the class was focused intently on their quizzes, Chelsea "accidentally" pushed her pencil off the front of her desk. The professor glanced up as he watched the pencil roll right under Chelsea's desk. He watched as Chelsea got up quickly and walked to the front of her desk, getting down on all fours to grab the pencil that she couldn't seem to reach. He watched as her tiny plaid skirt rose up gently over her ass cheeks, exposing the dildo that was buried deep in her pussy. He felt his cock twitch in his pants as he realized what his student was doing. As Chelsea reached for her pencil, she stuck her ass higher in the air, well aware of the view she was offering her professor. The raw exposure caused her pussy to clench the dildo again and she felt an orgasm arising. She bent over further and the feeling of exhibitionism pushed her over the edge. As her pussy convulsed and she started to cum, she could feel her cunt squeezing the dildo and pushing it out. The professor glanced around to make sure all the students were taking their tests before he returned his gaze to Chelsea bent over in front of him. He watched as the dildo began to work it's way out of her pussy. He looked closer and could see her cunt convulsing, and realized she was having an orgasm. As he saw Chelsea squeeze her legs together to try and keep the huge dildo inside of her, it only caused it to pop out of her pussy and slide under his desk to a stop between his feet. Chelsea turned her head around, saw where it had landed, and turned back around afraid other students had noticed, but no one looked up from their tests. She decided to spread her legs and let the professor watch her pussy juices flow out as she came over and over.

"I'm such a whore," thought Chelsea, as she imagined professor Smith's cock hardening as she exposed herself. She shook as her pussy came all over, she felt the football coach's cum start to dribble out as her cunt quivered.

The professor tore his eyes away from the cum-covered dildo and looked back to see Chelsea opening her legs and exposing her entire ass and cunt to him. His cock became hard as she began to cum. He could see her sweet juices flowing from her pussy and down her thighs, as it puddled on the ground below her spread legs. He caught a whiff of the sweet smell and suddenly realized it was very similar to the smell of his coffee.

The bell rung and both Chelsea and professor Smith snapped back to reality. Chelsea stood up quickly as the professor wished everyone a good weekend. Chelsea took a long time getting her things ready, and as soon as the whole class had left and the door swung shut, she turned to the professor.

"I think I have something for you," the professor said, looking down between his legs. Chelsea didn't know if he meant his own cock or her dildo. The realization that her professor was suggesting both turned her on.

"Don't you want to punish me for what I've done professor," Chelsea said with pouting lips, "I've been a naughty girl today, don't you think?" She slowly walked around the professor's desk and saw the cum-covered dildo between his feet.

"A slut deserves her punishment," Chelsea kept on, "Maybe the professor could punish her properly." As she said this, she knelt down between the professor's legs and grabbed the dildo.

"You have been a naughty girl today," the professor replied, not believing the words coming out of his mouth. This girl had an effect on him that he couldn't understand. "I should punish you..." His mind trailed off as he watched Chelsea bring the cum soaked dildo to her lips. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it as she pushed it in deeper. The cum built up around her lips as she fucked her mouth with the dildo.

"A slut deserves a taste of her own medicine, don't you think?" Chelsea said seductively. She reached between the professor's legs and unzipped his pants, allowing his cock to free itself from it's struggle. Chelsea moaned as she began to stroke the professor's cock and suck her dildo at the same time. The professor watched as the cum dripped down Chelsea's chin. Chelsea didn't want to give the professor too much pleasure before this afternoon, so she spun around on her knees and bent over so her head was under the professor's desk. The professor knew exactly how to punish this slut. He grabbed the almost empty coffee cup and put it on the ground between her legs.

"Alright you little whore," the professor ordered Chelsea, "Your punishment begins by letting me watch you fuck yourself in the ass." Chelsea moaned as the professor pushed her skirt up further, allowing him to see Chelsea's shaved and soaking cunt, along with her tight asshole.

"Bring that dildo back here," the professor ordered, "You've been a naughty girl, it's time to punish you properly." Chelsea reached around and started to stick the dildo in her puckered asshole. The football coach had stretched her out and she found it easier to insert the head inside her tight ass. She let out stifled moans as she pushed it in slowly. The professor couldn't take it and started to stroke his own cock at the scene before him. He watched as his student fucked their own ass with a foot-long dildo. The pressure on her asshole caused all the cum and juices in her pussy to flow out and drip into the coffee cup between her legs. All that was left of the coach's cum, Chelsea felt dribbling out. She looked between her legs to see her professor stroking his cock inches away from her pussy. She started to feel another orgasm getting close as the dildo filled her whole ass.

"Fuck yourself harder slut," the professor ordered, "And moan louder like the slut you are." Chelsea stuck the dildo all the way in her ass and began to pound it in and out, moaning with pleasure as she watched her professor give himself a hand job. When she came close to orgasm, she shoved the dildo all the way in her ass and reached behind her with both hands to open her pussy. The cum flowed out like a stream and started to fill the coffee cup between her legs. As the professor watched his student cum, he moaned and shot his load all over her spread pussy. His streams of cum landed all over Chelsea's clit and ass. He watched as Chelsea shook on the ground, letting his cum mix with her juices as it flowed into the cup.

"Now lay down slut," the professor ordered her, breathing heavily, "Turn around so your head is between my legs." The professor picked up the cum and cunt juice filled coffee cup. Chelsea turned around, so her face was directly beneath her professor's now limp cock. She could smell his cum and saw the remnants of his orgasm slowly forming at the head of his cock. She wanted it inside of her, and she wanted to taste him.

"For your punishment, you get a taste of your own medicine." The professor lowered his cock closer to Chelsea's mouth, and she stuck her tongue out to try to taste him.

"What do you want slut?" The professor asked as he hung his cock above her tongue. "Tell me!"

"I want to taste your cum," Chelsea replied between gasps of breath, "I need it in my mouth."

As she stuck her tongue out, the professor took the coffee cup and poured a small amount on his cock. He dropped it into Chelsea's mouth so she could taste her own juices mixed with his cum. He raised it up and let it run into her open mouth. Chelsea moaned as she realized she was tasting herself also.

"Now swallow it like the slut that you are," the professor ordered, "You're gonna drink your own orgasm for punishment you whore."

Chelsea swallowed and felt a tingle run up her pussy as she tasted her own juices. She opened her shirt and pulled her bra down so her tits were squeezed up for her professor. The professor took the cup and poured it straight into Chelsea's mouth, the amount was too big and Chelsea couldn't swallow it all at once. She gagged and choked as her own juices spilled out onto her face and ran down her chin. As she swallowed her own orgasm, she felt her juices run down in between her tits. She began to touch herself as the feeling of being exposed and forced to be a slut in front of her professor turned her on.

"You need some help down there slut?" The professor asked, "Bring your knees to your chest and spread your pussy open for me." The professor watched as Chelsea reached around her spread legs and opened her pussy for him. He poured the remaining mixture of cum and cunt juice straight into her tight cunt, listening to Chelsea moan as his cum filled her up.

"Now get up you little slut, you don't want to be late for your next class do you?" The professor gave her a smile as Chelsea pulled her skirt down and covered her tits back up. She stood up and could feel the professor's cum running down her thighs and between her tits. She grabbed the professor and kissed him strongly, sticking her tongue in his mouth. The professor could taste her as they kissed passionately. As Chelsea bent over to grab her bag, the professor could see the dildo still shoved in her ass.

"I'll see you at this afternoon," Chelsea said as she ran her finger up her pussy, collecting the professor's cum. Standing up, she stuck it slowly in her mouth and licked his cum off. Without another word, Chelsea turned and walked out the door, getting ready for second period. The professor knew that he would remember this day forever.

Coto2332
Coto2332
234 Followers