Chelsea's Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,527 Followers

"I don't expect or want a mindless slave," he frowned.

"That very fortunate because I failed that class," she whispered with a small smile feeling the mood change again. She placed a hand on his making him flinch. "I'm sorry I upset you so much, that wasn't my intention, nor was it my intention to manipulate you. At that moment, I had only thought that I would like to hear the words just once in my life. Not from a contract or Isabella or Riley or even a very cute little boy, just the man I am planning to marry."

The way she said it made it seem like a perfectly reasonable request and he considered it as he reached over to play with her left nipple. He had been self-talking for the last twelve days, and he knew exactly how he felt about this woman, he realised though that while they had many conversations and discussions skirting around the issue, they had never spoken about their true feelings directly. They each had very high walls that had crumbled in parts but were still being held together by the fear of losing what they both wanted and could give each other.

"It's true I was perhaps seeking your commitment to the future we have been discussing without actually coming out and asking you directly," he admitted. "I believe we each have some sense that this has happened all too fast and worried that what we feel might be an illusion." He sighed.

"Yes," she admitted. "Illusion is a good word. I keep waiting for you to realise that I am broken and may never be fully able to let my past go."

"It took me two days to realised I wanted to marry you. The broken bits, just made me want it more," Harry admitted. "Isabella and Riley would have kept your secret, and I would have married you, then when the scandal hit, if it hit, I would have felt angry and betrayed. Instead, you were honest with me and gave me a choice to convince you to stay, which I almost lost a few days later."

"It all started because for the first time in years I was developing feelings for someone else, you, and it scared me to death. It probably took Riley looking after me this week for me to realise I didn't have to be so scared of being betrayed and hurt again," she admitted. "I feel like I lived a lifetime in these twelve days and I never ever dreamed I would say this again let alone so soon but, I believe I love you, Harrison Drake."

"Then say you'll be mine forever and marry me," he loomed over her taking her wrists and pulling them above her head as he bent low to kiss her. "Will. You. Marry. Me." He enunciated each word.

"Yes," she mumbled into his kiss smiling at the same time. He continued to kiss her, as her wrists were enclosed in cuffs again above her head, and his hands trailed down over her body. To her wide-open thighs. His fingers teased her again reignited her heat after their serious conversation.

"I will respect your agreement with Isabella to announce our engagement at her New Year's Eve Ball, and not force a ring on your finger but I need more than just words from you now," he paused as his fingers entered her making her gasp and arch up toward him. "I want you to wear an engagement ring right here." He bent to suck on her nipple pulling it out from her body and letting his teeth scrape over it as he released it. "So it will be close to your heart at all times until we are married." He could see the confusion in her eyes as she fought the sensations of the finger fucking she was getting to grapple with what he was asking.

"Like the rings, you have already given me for my nipples?" she asked breathlessly punctuating it with a whimper.

"No, like these," he opened a drawer on the museum chest that displayed various gauge needles and gold rings decorated with gems and beads.

Chelsea turned her head in the tight collar and groaned. She was unsure if it was from the delicious feelings his penetrating fingers gave her or the idea of being pierced and wearing an engagement ring through her nipple or a combination of both. If this was what he needed to be sure of her commitment, then she could wear his ring.

"Yes," she whimpered nervously. "Yes, I'll wear your ring." Her hips rocked in her uncomfortable position the weight of her legs being supported by the bar that still ran between her ankles, and rested across the bench she lay on. His lips and mouth continued to work on her nipples, and she felt the trembling in her legs only moments before her orgasm hit her.

Harry moved quickly pushing a butterfly against her clit and strapping it in place to keep the waves from her climax rolling through her body. He bathed his hands and her breasts with the cooling alcohol spray to sterilise the area and pulled on a pair of latex gloves.

Although he only intended to pierce one nipple he placed a clamp on each breast squeezing the nipples tightly and making her mewl and arch under his hands. Her eyes were glazed, and he knew she was still floating on a high of endorphins as he made sure the holes would go exactly where he wanted them to go. With the holes in the clamps lined up, he picked up a needle and spoke to her in a gentle tone.

"Chelsea, this first time is the needle going through and leaving the inner tubing through your nipple then I will feed the ring through and pull the tubing free," he explained. Watching her glazed eyes try to focus as she concentrated on his words, he noted that she bit her lip and looked anxious as she nodded her understanding. He focused on the point of impact and pushed the needle through as quickly as he dared.

Chelsea's muscles tensed, and her breath hissed through the teeth she had clamped down on her lower lip. Her toes curled as the white light of intense pain flashed behind her eyes. Once the needle was through she drew a deep breath. "oh god," she groaned the pain ebbed, and the butterfly continued to torment her clit mixing pleasure with the pain to disorientate her and make her strain against the restraints that held her.

"Halfway," he crooned picking up a sturdy gold ring with a jewelled bead in the same pink and white gemstones as the diamond engagement ring he had bought for her to wear on her finger. Threading it carefully through the plastic tubing and pulling it through the hole in her nipple he could see the pain etched onto her face as the hissing breath whistled through her teeth once again.

"All done," he soothed leaning forward to kiss her teeth marked lip. He ripped open a clear waterproof dressing and placed it over the ring and nipple flattening it into the soft flesh. Then he undid her hands and pulled her up into his arms kissing her deeply. He held her to his body as he undid her ankles and picked her up leaving the butterfly buzzing gently against her over sensitive clit.

His cock was harder than he could ever remember it being and he picked her up and turned her over, pushing her over the narrow bench, so that her breasts hung free on the other side and thrust into her. The plug glinted at him brightly from between her cheeks and he played with it, fucking her with it in time with the slow, deep thrusts of his cock. The need to imprint his possession of her onto her hadn't diminished with the piercing. He wanted all of her, all at once, and he pulled the plug completely out and tossed it to the bench spreading her ass cheeks with his hands.

Chelsea floated on a huge cloud of endorphins. She was totally immersed in the pain and pleasure he was giving her that she barely registered the change in pace that preceded the slamming jolt of his cock entering her ass without his usual care. She cried out and lifted her head as her body shook and she floated higher into the cloud of pleasure making her whimpers and mewls breathless.

One hand reached forward to grab a fistful of her long red hair as Harry groaned deeply thrusting hard into her ass. He rode her hard seeking his own climax as she shook below him, her usual lady-like sounds turning into animalistic squeals. Her body shone with the gleam of perspiration, and he knew he would never tire of fucking her beautiful body. She was his now, the formalities to come meant nothing in comparison to the symbolic commitment she had made to him tonight. He groaned her name loudly as he blew his load into her ass and collapsed over her, his legs shaking and his breathing as ragged as hers.

Concerned for her after such hard use he stayed that way only until his legs regained their strength and then he drew himself up removing the still buzzing butterfly. She slumped exhausted and barely moved as he picked her up holding her close to his chest and made his way back downstairs. He walked into the bathroom and sat her on the vanity sponging them both down and cleaning away the evidence of their long night.

"I love you too," he murmured into her ear as he picked her up to move her into the bedroom.

Chelsea heard the words and smiled. She barely had the strength to move, but she tilted her head up to look into his face and kiss him. She was grateful when he finally put her bed and she curled into his arms and brushed her lips over his neck. Her whole world had been turned upside down and inside out in twelve days, and she was happy. Mostly because she knew now that he felt the same sense of incredulity that they had received far more from what had started out as a business contract than either of them expected.

*****

Authors Note: Thank you for coming on the journey of Chelsea's Twelve Days of Christmas. This part of her journey ends here on the twelfth day. That is not to say it will not continue only that this part of the story is complete. ~ellie

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,527 Followers