Chelsea's Twelve Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,522 Followers

"Chelsea, You may change the music of the morning alarm embedded in this device however I find the piece a gentle start to the day and hope you do too. You will find your schedule for the week on your calendar along with any other pertinent information. Take some time to acquaint yourself with it this morning, and if you have any questions, you may message me directly through the device. In the living room of your suite, you will find a phone on the desk. This has been programmed with all the numbers you will need during your stay here at Chateau Drake. Trent"

She opened the calendar and was surprised by the full days and evenings she had listed there. Being busy was good, though, and she stood padding to the bathroom to shower and change before going down to breakfast.

"Harry has already left for the office," Trent informed her as she arrived in the sunlit conservatory for breakfast. He went to say goodbye to you, but you were fast asleep, and it was still dark, so he decided not to wake you." he completed the full message.

"I saw that I had a lunch engagement with him, so I am sure I will survive until then," she smiled and sat helping herself to some fruit from the array of breakfast foods on the table. "So the gym would be?" she inquired. "I haven't quite had the opportunity to explore this huge house."

"Go down stairs and through the back door then follow the stairs down to the river there is an old groundsman's cottage there. That is where the gym is, the trainer usually rows up to the jetty," Trent explained. "After that, we'll find you something to wear to this lunch event you'll be attending with The Drake."

"If we have time after that we'll talk about shopping again," Trent said cheerily. "We spent so much time on lingerie yesterday we didn't have time to ensure you have enough dresses for all the events coming up over the next week or so."

"I didn't exactly arrive without a wardrobe. I am sure we will manage," Chelsea said easily. Although the prospect of adding to her wardrobe with more designer labels was appealing.

"Your schedule is fluid so we will make some time or given your standard size I can call and have some gowns sent over for us to play with," Trent seemed to consider her wardrobe a serious issue to be dealt with.

"I guess I will make my way down to the gym if we need time to look through my wardrobe when I am done," she said easily.

"You've barely eaten," Trent frowned at her.

"I'm not much of a breakfast person," she laughed. "There is no need to big brother me I will be fine."

"It's not worth my job to allow anything to happen to you here and trust me, you will need breakfast to train with Beth," he warned.

"I'll ask Mrs Baker for a health shake then, will that suffice?" she asked.

"Only if it is a smoothie with a least one banana," he negotiated.

She laughed and picked a few pieces of fruit from the platter on the table and took them to the kitchen to be blended into a smoothie. Mrs Baker had been surprised by her appearance in the kitchen but had accommodated her request asking if she would prefer this type of breakfast in the future. They had talked about her preferences of fruit and various additions that could be made to smoothies briefly before she left for her work out.

Chelsea was glad to have a workout programmed into her schedule. She enjoyed the surge of endorphins that came from exercise and the freedom it allowed her to eat and drink as she wanted the rest of the time.

"Excellent you're on time," a deep but feminine voice said as she entered the small cottage-style structure. "I'm Beth. Let's chat while you warm up with a few stretches."

Chelsea took in the woman, who she assumed was some sort of athlete in training herself. She was tall, and board shouldered but tapered down to a smaller waist and hips that flared gently beneath the training gear she wore.

"I have a regular daily routine that I am happy to run through independently rather than making you come all this way every day," Chelsea said easily to let the woman know she wasn't a novice who would need a lot of training.

"Good you can run through it, and I can see if there is anything I can help with or suggest to make it better," Beth said in a similarly easy manner. "Tell me, what's your goal for training? Are you looking just to maintain your current physique or to strengthen and tone?"

"Maintain at present though I expect some tone would be nice around my upper thighs and ass," she said critically smoothing her hands over the offending area.

"Okay well you do your thing, and then we'll talk again as you wind down," Beth nodded.

Chelsea ran through her routine feeling the joy of stretching and pushing her body until it hurt. Her daily routine was punishing, and as Beth followed her through it, she realised just how fit Chelsea was without coming off as muscular or athletic at all.

"Whoever put that program together for you knew what they were doing," she said not hiding her appreciation. "There are one or two exercises we could change up to give your ass a bit more of a workout but other than that, what you're doing is beyond anything I would normally suggest for my clients," Beth said complimenting her in an off-hand way. She was having trouble hiding her surprise that Harry's new girlfriend seemed more committed to staying trim, taut and terrific than the usual precious princess he sent down to her. "I get paid to be here regardless so we can be workout buddies and I will just tweak a few of the exercises and see if you like it or not."

"Sure that works," Chelsea said with a smile. "I usually run every second day, but I guess that's not an option here."

"We can run the stairs, or I can teach you to row," Beth offered.

"I'm thinking stairs, I'm time poor sorry and to enjoy being on the water would take too much of that precious time I'm afraid," she lied remembering Harry's words that he would rather she didn't go out unaccompanied. She wasn't sure whether this woman would count as an adequate companion. "Speaking of which I better keep going, or Trent will be looking for me. See you tomorrow," she gave a small wave and set off back up the hill as Beth called a farewell behind her.

It always amazed Chelsea that she could finish a workout feeling great despite the rigours to which she had subjected her body. She bounded up to her suite and slipped into the shower hoping to be ahead of Trent who she knew would appear at any moment.

She was wearing only her underwear when Trent arrived and found her surveying her closet and everything that Eva had packed for her. The woman had packed all that she owned by the look of it, and despite feeling like she had been evicted from her room at Innamorata, she was glad to have the variety of choice she had been given.

She picked up her tablet and checked what the lunch event was in aid of, in case that would help her make a decision about what would be the most appropriate thing to wear as he clucked his tongue at her.

"The point of having a phone is so that you can be contacted at any time," Trent lectured her holding the device in his hand. I haven't heard it ring," she shrugged taking it from him.

"How could you when you didn't take it with you to the gym?" he asked with tone.

"I wouldn't have stopped my workout to answer it," she laughed. "I'm sure nothing was happening that couldn't wait an hour."

"The Drake doesn't like to be ignored," Trent warned.

"Okay, I understand," Chelsea said hearing the warning for what it was and taking pity on the man who had been assigned to assist her until she got used to the world of Harrison Drake. "I will keep it with me at all times.

"Good," he said, and his demeanour immediately changed. "You answer your messages, and I will comb through your wardrobe and see what we will need for the week ahead."

Harry had sent her a text message to wish her a good morning, and there had been a missed call from him. She immediately texted him back with her apologies and an explanation that she never answered her phone during her workout so that she could complete it uninterrupted. She said that she looked forward to seeing him at lunch and added an emoticon with a crooked smile hoping that would take the edge off any ill feeling her response might have garnered. Then she concentrated on what Trent was saying as he spoke at a million words a minute as per usual.

"The showman's guild event today will be casual, but if it runs overtime, you will need to do a quick change in between so we will need to pack an outfit and everything you will need for tonight. With any luck, you won't have to use it, but it's better to be prepared just in case," Trent seemed to be talking to himself more than her.

"Okay that's no problem," she said easily thinking she had several outfits that would travel well.

"Pink is the order of tonight but with your colouring, that's not the best for you I don't think," he considered her wardrobe as he rifled through for the second time. "I think this might work he pulled a pale cream grown from the rack. Its hem was just below her knees in the front and scooped down to trail on the floor at the back. Two large pale pink flowers sat over the hip and thigh at one side, and the bodice and neckline of the dress were high and demure.

"That's one of my favourites," she smiled and nodded her agreement. "I was considering wearing that myself."

"You'll be out in the summer sun today so I would suggest something you can wear with a hat," he looked around to see if she even owned a hat.

"With my skin, I have to have hats," she laughed indicating the top shelf of the wardrobe.

With the consideration that she may have to change quickly between events, they argued over her selection of underwear until she finally gave in just to end the bickering. She would wear a full corset the entire day and just take spare panties and stockings for the evening. After doing her makeup and hair, she packed a small bag with the essentials and slipped on wedge heeled shoes that she could walk in on a grassed area if need be.

Picking up the small carry-all and the wide-brimmed hat she had chosen she walked out of her suite and down to the front door where Thomas waited.

"Mr Drake's early meeting is running long; he sent me to pick you up and take you along to the event. You will meet with Mrs Day who is the Public Relations person there and just say you are a representative of Drake Holdings. Mr Drake will be there when he can get away," he said seriously.

"I guess this is the sink or swim moment then isn't," Chelsea gave a nervous smile as Thomas took the bag and gown from her hands and loaded it into the car.

"Indeed Miss Gillian but I am sure you are up to the challenge," he said encouragingly as he held her door open for her.

"One moment," she held up her finger and turned to Trent who stood in the hallway behind her looking aghast that she would have to attend this event unaccompanied. "Can you send me through as much information as possible on this event, the guild, and the woman, Mrs Day as quickly as you can. Please, Trent, I need your help with this I am afraid."

"I'll see what I can dig up," Trent said and hurried away to his office.

"Okay, let's go," she said in a tight voice. She watched the updates on her phone as she travelled reading and taking in as much as she could about the charity event. She was impressed that one day each year after the state fairs had been and gone the showmen who travelled around to carnivals and festivals put on an event for children with disabilities from underprivileged and low socio-economic areas of the city.

Each year a select number of schools were asked to attend, and the rides, food, beverages and prizes were provided free of charge on a ticketing system. The more she read, the more Chelsea looked forward to the event, and she smiled as Thomas opened her door near the entrance to what seemed almost like a circus atmosphere.

"You must be Chelsea," a woman walked out of the crowd towards her as she approached the gate and asked directions. "I'm Stacey Day, thank you for coming along. It was so hard to pin Harry down to confirm if he could make it so when he called to say he was running late, I thought he would cancel but he said he would join you here later. We've never been able to thank him properly before so I am pleased as punch you are here. Do you think he will still make it?"

"It's an urgent meeting that's detained him. I know he was looking forward to this event as much as I was," Chelsea said sincerely.

"Wonderful, I thought we could walk around a little, and you could meet the men who give up their time and a lot of patience each year to make this all happen. Then you can have some fun with the children until Harry arrives," Stacey said guiding her through the small vendor's tents to a larger marquee.

"Whatever you have planned is fine with me," Chelsea said looking around. Rather than a formal luncheon event, the large fenced off space was filled with both the children and their teachers as well as the men and women who ran the various rides and games available.

"Can I get you something? There's not a lot of healthy stuff here I'm afraid," Stacey laughed. "What's your poison to be a Dagwood Dog? Fries? Donut?"

"I haven't had a Dagwood dog for years," Chelsea laughed, "That's a definite for me please." Stacey flagged down a runner who went off in search of the food.

"Feeling brave enough to attempt a slushie?" Stacie asked indicating a child walking with a bright blue icy drink.

"I'm game," Chelsea continued to laugh getting caught up in the atmosphere. "I'm happy just to walk around and talk to the people who are doing this for this kids. You don't have to make anyone stop what they are doing on my account."

"We could do that, there's a small presentation planned, but it would be nice to see if Harry does find the time to make it before we send the children back to their schools," Stacey agreed. She found herself liking the beautiful young woman who readily accepted every child who came up and tried to touch or speak to her. Chelsea noticed that Thomas had remained and hovered within sight of her. Not close enough to crowd her but close enough that if she should need anything he would be able to assist her. She wondered briefly how Harry was going to get to this event if Thomas was here.

Her attention though was stolen by a little girl who had run towards her and wrapped her arms around her thighs hugging her tightly. A wild-eyed teacher hurried up behind her and immediately apologised.

"I'm so sorry. She thinks you're a very pretty lady, like a princess," the teacher said breathlessly. "She just gets away from me sometimes."

"It's perfectly fine," Chelsea laughed. "Please, don't worry, she isn't doing any harm." She took off her hat and went down on her haunches, so she was about the little girl's height. "Hello, what's your name?"

"Nami," came the thick-tongued reply and she held up seven fingers.

"Well, Naomi," Chelsea said after reading the teachers silently mouthed correction. "I'm Chelsea, and it's very nice to meet you." She said accepting the second hug from the child. "This is a very special day, so I need to listen carefully to my teacher," she indicated Stacey who stood beside her. "Are you listening to your teacher?" The little girl nodded but looked worriedly up at her teacher. "Would you like to show me your favourite ride or game?"

Chelsea almost fell over as the little girl grabbed her hand and started off in the direction of the giant slide. Thomas moved surprising quickly toward her but backed off as she righted herself and was dragged through the crowd.

"That's a bit big and scary for me why don't you show me how you do it," Chelsea encouraged and the man watching over the slide handed the little girl a hessian sack to slide down on.

"You're doing a wonderful thing today," Chelsea said to the man as the little girl started up the steep steps.

"Best day of the year," he replied. "They're good kids who never get to experience these types of things. The local firemen were here earlier that was the best. They brought in a cherry picker and took some of the kids in wheelchairs up the top of the slide. Fuckin' amazing, it was to see them slide," he shook his head in wonder then suddenly remembered who he was speaking to, "Shit sorry, I mean..." he looked apologetic.

"Trust me I have heard far worse than that, I grew up around building sites and tradesmen," Chelsea laughed. "I am sorry I missed that it does sound flippin' amazing." The man chuckled with her, and she turned to see Stacey approached holding a Dagwood dog covered in bright red sauce and a blue slushy.

Chelsea and Stacey continued to walk around the small fairground talking to the workmen and women as well as the invited teachers and children. She'd been so busy enjoying the day that she hadn't noticed the time fly by until some of the teachers and students who had to travel further than other began to leave. She was disappointed that Harry hadn't made it and she continued to thank everyone she could for the time and effort they put into such a special day.

"I'm so sorry that Harry didn't make it, I know he would have been here if he could have been," Chelsea said to Stacey using his nickname as she did when she spoke about him.

"He is here," Stacey said stunned by the apology. "I thought you knew," she gave an embarrassed laugh.

"He is? I've been so busy with all of the games and children... I wonder why he didn't come and tell me he was here," she frowned wondering if she had been too friendly and familiar with the showmen of the guild.

"I think the guys may have got to him first and challenged him to race," she turned to look at the giant slide. She could see Harry standing and talking with two men in the direction that Stacey looked. Chelsea suddenly wasn't sure what to do, all her training told her to go to him and be attentive to his needs, but he had chosen not to let her know he was there so she wasn't sure he would welcome her intrusion into his conversation with the men.

"You've known him for some time?" she asked frowning as the realisation finally dawned on her that this was not just another charity event that he got dragged along to in the hopes of an annual donation from Drake Holdings. "I mean your friends?"

"As opposed to inviting big business down here to donate to our cause," Stacey laughed. "I've known that man all my life, and I can tell you he doesn't do anything he doesn't want to. We've been trying to get him here for the last few years to see the result of Joey's legacy but he's never made it before," she looked at him thoughtfully. "Yes, I would like to say we're friends," she smiled in an odd way.

It was a short time later during the small presentation that Chelsea discovered that this day had been the brainchild of Stacey's brother Joey who had muscular dystrophy and Harry who had been his friend and protector during their school years together. It was a day where children often shunned or ridiculed as too slow, too messy, or just too needy were encouraged to experience the simple joys of a side show without the public watching and judging them for disabilities beyond their control.

In the speech to welcome him and induct him into the guild, Chelsea discovered that while the men and women of the showman's guild gave their time and equipment freely, the day was heavily subsidised by Drake holdings.

"It is because of this man that over one hundred little lives were made brighter today by what we do. I'd like to introduce you all to my friend and our benefactor today, Harrison Drake from Drake Holdings," the man said

"Thank you all, but it is not me who deserves the recognition today. This was the brainchild of my friend, Joey. Joey wasn't here with us for long, but he lit up the world with his ideas and passions. He would be so proud of being the driving force behind a day like today. Thank you all for being part of it and making it a reality. The showman's guild brings together some of the best and most accepting men I have ever met. I am proud to stand with you and call you all my friends," Harry said in a short but poignant speech after accepting the small plaque that inducted him into their guild.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,522 Followers
1...34567...18