Chelsi's Family Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick slapped Haley hard in the ass and she immediately put her head down. "Don't talk to your sister that way. She's being a huge help. Now shut up and get fucked you little bitch."

Haley continued to clench her teeth while taking her Daddy's dick up her ass. Chelsi sat back and watched, picking up Rick's camera and taking some close up pictures of her face and her ass with Rick's dick wedged up into it.

"These will look nice in the album next to your high school graduation pics, Hay!" Chelsi laughed. She felt so good that she was suddenly "in charge" with her Dad.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum in your ass Haley," Rick said. "Oh, here it comes..." Rick bent down further on his daughter to prepare to cum into her.

"Oh yeah, cum into her Daddy, please," Chelsi said, rubbing Haley's right boob as it swayed. "Fill her ass up with your cum."

Rick groaned and shot a huge load into Haley. Haley screamed as well, bringing herself to orgasm at the same time by rubbing her clit. Chelsi was amazed, never seeing a simultaneous anal sex orgasm before!

Haley collapsed on the floor and Rick fell on top of her, his dick still up her ass. Haley was breathing heavily and couldn't speak. Chelsi lay down next to them, rubbing her father's back and ass as he caught his own breath.

"Wow, Daddy, didn't think you'd have anything left after what you gave me last night," Chelsi flirted.

"There's plenty where that came from, Chels," Rick said. "How are you Hay?"

"Mmmmmmmm...." was all Haley could muster.

"That good?" Chelsi said, reaching up to give her sister a kiss on the cheek. "She's spent, Dad. Good work."

"Let's go up to bed, girls," Rick said, removing his dick from Haley's ass, causing her to moan. "Mom will be home soon and we'll want to surprise her by all being in bed waiting for her when she gets here."