Chemical Brilliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

“Please fuck me!”

Bake stopped and looked at her. He pulled out and wiggled his cock in front of Kate. She quickly slurped him up. “I’m not sure. Will you behave?”

She nodded, but he slipped his cock out and started fucking Becky again. “Yes.”

“Why don’t you ask Becky to handle your punishment.”

“Becky, will you please spank-”

“Whip.”

“Wh-w-whip me?” A tear made its way down her cheek.

“Of course.” She started to hurry up, grinding her crotch against Baker to get him off. Her Master put his hand on her chest to stop her. Wordlessly he turned her over and bent her over. Slowly he pulled her tight vinyl miniskirt up, to reveal her ass. Kate had to admit Becky had a beautiful creamy rounded ass. Baker flashed her an evil grin. “Oh no, you’re going to bugger me aren’t you?” Kate did not know the word “bugger,” but the other girl’s tough exterior dropped. Baker did not respond other than to kick her legs out wider. Kate watched in horror as he pulled her luscious cheeks apart. He blew on her asshole and the girl bucked and squeaked. Kate was stunned. She had heard that some degenerates did…things to the ass, but surely he wouldn’t. He rested his swollen red head right on her crack.

“NOO!!” Kate’s cry surprised Baker and Becky both.

He was clearly nonplused. He looked at Becky in question, but she had no answers. “What is the matter? It’s not your ass.”

“That’s the most horrible thing you can do.”

He snorted, “we can deal with this later, for now just watch and learn.”

“I won’t.” She closed her eyes.

“Watch or you will take her place!” He snapped.

“You wouldn’t.” Kate would die if he did.

“You want to find out?” His deep voice was ice. She opened her eyes and his face showed he was serious. Her lower lip trembled, but she nodded. His eyes narrowed. “You better hope I don’t look over there and see you looking away. Becky, why don’t you give us all a play-by-play.”

“Yes Master.” He turned back to her. “He rubbing his head on my asshole. He is lining up now. Uh! He just pressed a little, but not enough to get it in. It hurt a little- Ahh!! He’s just got the head in, not all the way. It hurts, I’m being stretched. Okay, he popped in now, it stings a little less. I need some time, ung, he’s sliding in. Please go gentle Master. Fuck!!” she wailed “It hurts!! He’s pushing more of his cock into my ass. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I think his cock is tearing my hole, it feels as though I’m being split in half. He is stopping now. There’s no way he has his whole cock in. I would guess maybe half. Oh god, he is pumping now, to stretch me out. Shit!! I’m getting sore, and he pressing in more. ARRGH!!!” She howled. Becky started to cry, “that’s his whole cock in my ass now, I can AHH feel his balls on my backdoor. Oh fuck, unn! He grinding my ass! Oh, um, ann!”

Baker gave her a sharp spank. “Keep talking.”

“Yes Master. Sorry Master. Mercy Master. He’s fucking me all the way now. AHH!! Fuck me!! This kills. He fucking me like a dog. Ugh, ugh, ugh! Do you hear that? It is balls slapping me. My poor ass will never recover. Oh! I think he getting close, he going faster now. I’m squeezing my ass around him now. IYEE!! He cumming now, I can feel him shooting in my ass. It feels all squishy. He’s done.”

Baker slowly drew his cock out of her ass. He left her there and moved over to where Kate was bound. He pressed his to her lips. She turned away. “I don’t think you really to deny me.”

“I can’t!!” She cried.

“You can’t afford not to.”

Could she really? It had been in her ass!! How would it taste? What would the other girl’s think of her. It was so nasty. Still her cunt cried out for relief, she had to do what he said. Tears burned done her cheeks as she opened her mouth. He slowly slid his meat in for her to clean. Kate tried not think about what was happening as she traced the veins in his tool with her tongue. He was the strongest taste, but there was an new tang there too. She wanted to vomit and dissolved into tears when he pulled out. She did not see it, but he motioned to Becky, still bet over and recovering to come kneel before Kate.

“There, there my dear. I will take pity on you.” He slipped straps of Becky’s top over her shoulder to expose two small, but very perky tits. “If you can ease this slut’s pain perhaps she will take an easy on you. Won’t you?” The other girl nodded and Baker stuck a finger in her mouth when she started to blow. With his other hand he pulled Kate’s head down to Becky’s tits. She considered resisting, but what was the point? He would win in the end, he had her (and her raging pussy) in the palm of his hand. There was no escape, she had lost. She closed her eyes to try to somehow deny how fall she had fallen. She had no experience with a women, but she started to kiss the breasts before her. Becky quivered and her nipples started to harden in Kate’s mouth. Baker stroked her head and despite herself she was grateful for the small gesture.

He pulled out as blood started to rush back in to his dick. At his gesture the cameragirl swung around in front of Kate. She blushed profusely when she remembered that she was being filmed. What was he going to do with that tape?

Becky had readjusted her outfit and was over on the wall looking at implements of torture. Her Master soon joined her and selected a long thin wooden paddle for himself. Becky pulled something off the wall, but Kate could not see what it was. “Why don’t you bring Denise over?” He suggested. He came back to his prostrated pledge and ran his hand over her smooth ass. “Magnificent, my dear, simply magnificent. You have a lovely tiny little ass. I can’t wait to see it jump.” Kate closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was somewhere else. She heard the sounds of a few soft protests and saw Denise being chained down on a horse next to hers. “Yes, even the seniors are my slaves Kate. Poor Denise has been suffering while you held out. You see I hold the girls who nominate responsible for a pledge’s behavior. I have been re-hazing her until you joined. Tonight is her final night of torture.” Denise would not even look up from the floor at Kate as she shed a few silent tears.

Kate yelled with fear when he merely rubbed her ass with the paddle. She struggled feverishly to get away. “No!! No!! Don’t do it!! I want to go!!” She was terrified, helpless, and totally exposed.

“No Kate, you are mine now.” Baker seemed to relish her fear. “I do whatever I please.” He ran the paddle over her back and she started sobbing. “It is always the same for you girls. So used to having the boys kowtow to you it is horrifying to be put in your place.” He slipped a finger into her pussy and her cunt jumped in response. Her body took control and she pushed back. He pulled his and out and she felt her juices trickle out down her legs. She knew she appeared the wanton slut, pressed back to reach for his fingers as best she could. She would do anything to cum. “My, my, my,” he mocked, “you seem to want it.” She held her tongue. “You do don’t you my dear?” He pinched one of her labs when she was silent. “Why don’t you ask?”

He couldn’t be serious! “W-w-will you...will y-you...” She could not say it.

“I am growing impatient Kate.”

“Will you spank me!” She blurted out.

“Why do you want that?”

She did not know he wanted her to say. She guessed blindly. “To make you happy.” Tears raced down her cheeks in utter despair.

“Very well slave. I will teach you your place so you will know how to make me happy.” She felt him lift the paddle back and closed her eyes and tensed. No one had ever hit her before, she had always been the one in charge. She waited, but nothing happened which was worse because—

“CRACK!!” He made solid contact with her ass, and it exploded in pain. It knocked the wind out of Kate, so she did not scream, just grunted. She started crying once she regained herself. “CRACK!!” She yanked frenzied against her bonds, but she could not protect her poor heiny. “CRACK!!”

“Really my dear, there is no point in fighting it, you are going to be soundly spanked and there is not a single little thing you can do about it. You may as well save your energy.”

“No!! Please!! Stop!!”

Baker laughed. “CRACK!!”

“AHH!! Not this!! Anything but this!! Please, no!!”

“CRACK!!” He paused, “you don’t have a choice. I’m in charge. You’re my slave Kate, I decided what happens to you. To wit.” “CRACK!!” Kate cried out. He stopped again to fondle her ass. “It’s starting to warm up, but we have much farther to go.” The humiliation was as bad as the pain. Kate had always kept boys wrapped around her little finger, now her body had betrayed her. Even as he abused her, her pussy hurt in it’s desire for him to fuck her. “Becky.” Kate heard a whip snap, but Denise was the one who whimpered.

“Thank you Master.” Denise got out.

“With pleasure. Misery loves company?” “CRACK!!” Kate bucked. While she hung there she heard the swish of Becky’s cruel whip and Denise yelped, and again as she was hit twice. “It never ceases to amaze me how hard I get whipping my sexy little sluts.” “CRACK!!” Kate’s mind began to shut down. There was nothing but the pain in her bottom. “CRACK!!” And the rage in her pussy. She knew she was leaking on her thighs and came to realize she was pressing her ass back for the next blow. She craved contact and would do anything Baker wanted now to get it. “CRACK!!” Her will was broken to tatters now, he had won, she was his in every sense of the word. She focused on taking her medicine like a good slave. She was aware of Denise getting hers next to her, but she simply mewed in pain, making no effort to resist. “CRACK!!” Kate winced at the sting. There was a pause and she felt hands rub over her tender ass. She ignored the pain to enjoy the feel. When a finger glanced her hot hole she shuddered. “Not yet slave,” Baker chuckled, crushing her anticipation. “At least for you.” There was a pause and he was standing naked before her, he cock jutting out. He nodded to Becky behind her. The was a beat then “SWISH!!” Kate felt the vicious line of agony the whip lay down. She screamed as the pain mixed with the earlier paddling. She cried and panted as she tried to regain some measure of self control. Something bumped against her face. She looked up and saw her new master’s cock. She swallowed the head when he offered it to her. It revolted her, but she felt better with him in her mouth. “That’s good Kate, focus on your task.” “SWISH!!” Becky’s cruel whip bit her ass again. She slurped on Baker’s cock to keep herself grounded. It calmed her immediately. “SWISH!!” “SWISH!!” Her ass on fire, Kate kept sucking. “SWISH!!” Tears streamed down her face, but she worked to please the cock before her. She desperately wanted him to cum in her mouth. “SWISH!!” It was all she cared about now. Her ass was in agony, she would never be able to sit, but she ran her tongue underneath his head. “SWISH!!” Finally he exploded, hot sticky cum filling her mouth. He slowly pulled out, she kept sucking milk every last drop. It warmed her to receive it. He slipped out with a pop. “SWISH!!” She burst into racking sobs. He patted her head and brushed her tears away. “Don’t cry, you did very well.” He moved away to let her recover. “Would you like to join the party?” She heard him behind her.

“Do I have a choice?” Becky sounded afraid.

“Take off your skirt.”

“Yes Master.”

“Assume the position.” Kate heard the sharp crack of a whip and Becky yelled.

“One. Thank you Master, may I have another?” She was crying. She took nine more with silent tears, before Baker refused her request.

“Oh dear, it looks as though I’m hard again.” Kate heard the whip swing and braced herself the best she could, but to her surprise it was Denise who howled. In a moment she grunted. She soon realized that he was nailing her, as Denise started to coo. She was jealous, she wished Baker would fuck her. Suddenly she felt something cold and slimy against her ass.

“What are you doing!?!” A finger started to press against her asshole. “NOO!!!!” She clenched tight, but the lube let the finger force painful entry. It started pumping out of her. “STOP IT!!” With the little strength she had left she struggled futility against her bonds, exhausting herself and opening her virgin rear to the probing finger. She wept bitter tears as she was raped.

Denise let loose a warwhoop without warning that even startled the finger into stopping. She cried and groaned. “Oh god, thank you Master!!” Kate realized she had cum. Baker undid the locks and she stood.

“You may stop now Becky.” The finger withdrew. “Clean her up.” The new slave shrieked when she felt a wet lick on her ass. “Get a nice close shot of this.” He spoke to the camera girl.

Something in Kate died as another girl’s tongue violated her most absolute private area. It massaged the ring, and despite Kate’s efforts pressed and parted the puckered hole. Feeling the squishy entity in her ass, she tried to pull away, but could go no where. Tears streamed down her face, and she wanted to vomit.

She realized the locks were being undone, and the tongue was removed. She stood and stretch her sore back. Baker was gone. Denise hugged her. “I’m so sorry, but I didn’t have a choice.”

“I know,” she said miserably.

Denise took her hand and lead her upstairs to a small private room with a large bath. One other girl was waiting there. Kate did not resist as Denise brought her into the water with her. She and the other girl massaged her, soothing away some of the pain that still raged on her ass. She started to feel a little better, accepting a glass of juice offered to her. “Well now you know our secret,” Denise gave a brave laugh.

Kate had been avoiding it, but the truth of her situation crushed her again. “Isn’t there anything we can do?” Denise looked away and shook her head. “So what happens to me now?”

“You have to go through on more trial before he’ll let you cum. He loves humiliation. He’s going to collect the whole house and make you beg him to have anal sex with you in front of everyone.”

“What!?” Kate burst into tears. “I can’t do that!”

“You will because you have to to cum. He has us all on his string. No one thinks they will but we all do. I did. Afterwards we’ll all watch tapes of previous girls, I’m sure he show mine. The evening will end on watching your ordeal again.”

“When?”

The little Asian shrugged. “When he calls for you. It won’t be for while yet, he wants for you to take a nap to rest up.” With that she stood and handed Kate a robe. Together they went to a bedroom where Kate put on some silk pajamas and climbed between some satin sheets. No expense spared for his Harem she reflected. She lay down alone with her thoughts before finally her exhausted body made her doze off.

Someone was tapping softly at her door. Disoriented, Kate struggled up. “Hello?” The door creaked and Emily came in. The newest sister’s memories all came crashing back at her sight.

“How are you doing?”

“How could anyone in my situation be doing?”

The older girl nodded and sat down on the bed. “Every time I see someone go through this I want to help them get away, or…” she gestured absently with her hands, “at least make it easier. But there not a god damn thing I can do. I’d like to kill the bastard.”

“I’m sorry I was there when he did that too you.”

“Hmm? Oh, that was not your fault.” She almost said more, but remained silent.

The was a brief moment when they both sat and then Kate burst into tears. The girl’s hugged and the recruit buried her head in the president’s shoulder. “What’s going to happen to me!?!” she wailed. Emily just held her. Eventually Kate composed herself. “So I have to go now?”

“There’s no rush, he took a nap too and just got up. He is probably having a snack.”

“I’d rather just get it over with.”

Emily shook her head. “You might as well get this out of your head. He will make this a drawn out affair, he loves humiliating pledges.”

Kate took this news in stride. She was not terribly surprised, but if she could finally relieve the throbbing in her pussy she would do anything. The aching was overwhelming her now. “Well, lets go to where this is going to happen. I don’t want to keep him waiting.”

They silently made their way to the thrown room. Baker was not there, but most of the girls were. They had pulled all the furniture into a semi-circle around the dais. Kate realized how much on display her final subjugation would be. “My recommendation would be to wait at the foot of his thrown.” Emily hugged her and took off to find a seat. The newest sister did as she was told. If he knew she was waiting he took his time. She could hear the murmur of the other girls’ voices, but was alone. She wanted to cry, but the heat in her pussy would not let her. She knew there was a thin trickle of her juices escaping from their home.

His brash laughter sounded down the hallway before the man himself arrived. Kate’s knees buckles as her pussy leapt at the very sight of him. A few girls scurried in and took positions along the wall. Then he entered. Kate knew it was a bad idea, but she did not care anymore, she needed him. He strode to her in the confident manner of a predator. To her surprise he circled her in his arms and kissed her tenderly. Music started and he began to slow dance with her. Confused, she followed along. “I was glad to hear you had decided to join us.” His tone was conversational.

“I’m looking forward to being a member.”

“You are not in yet, you are still to pass the initiation.”

“I’ll do whatever I have to.”

His hands slide down and cupped her ass through the silk pajamas she had forgotten she was wearing. “Whatever it takes?”

She trembled at the message he was sending her. “Anything you want.”

He took her hands in his own and they kissed. Kate was losing it, the room spun, her pussy burn and Baker’s eyes were all she could see. “Why don’t you drop those silly pants?” She moved to comply, but her fingers fumbled with the task. He helped and they fell from her waist, pooling around her ankles. His hands returned to her ass, and she offered no resistance, the feel of his hands brought tears to her eyes.

“What would you like Master?” He did not respond other than to kiss her. “I’m your slave, I-I-I’m here for you to enjoy.”

He started unbuttoning her top, bringing her hands up to cup her once it was open. She pressed her chest forward at the feeling of pleasure. “I’m not sure if I want you to join my harem. You’ve been difficult already.”

“Perhaps there is someway I could make it up to you?”

“I suppose.” He made a hand gesture. “But I already have many girls to sate my passions.” Kate caught some motion of her eye. One of the girls was touching herself!! So were others, she saw as she focused. Some were rubbing there pussies gentle, but others and pulled their panties down to finger or even use toys. A few had even paired off. But all of them starred at her. Embarrassed, she felt herself blush, and went to close her shirt, but strong hands stopped her. Baker hooked a finger under her jaw, and his smirking countenance filled her vision. “What do you have to offer me that I don’t already have?”

“My body.” Kate dropped to her knees, hugging his leg and rubbing her nude body against it. “I’ll submit to you completely.” She struggled to focus on her words as her pussy opened helpless at the feel of his body against her own. She noticed his boxers jutted out and she rubbed face against his meat, thrilling at its heat.

“Will you now?” He sounded amused. “What do you know of submission?”

“I’m willing to learn.” She licked his leg. He grabbed a handful of her short brunette hair and yanked her upright. She cried out, but did not resist, mainly do to shock rather than thinking not to resist. He dragged her over to his thrown and plopped down, letting her go. She curled up against his feet. “Please let me be your slave Master, I’ll make you so happy. I swear it. I-I’ll never deny you any part of me.” He sat there impassively. Kate swallowed and said something she never thought she would. “You can fuck me in the ass if you like.” To her shock he yawned and she heard his gesture, a slim redhead Kate did not know came to sit on an arm of the thrown. The message was obvious, but she did not know that to do. She hugged herself to one of his legs, mashing her tits into it as she kissed and stroked it. “Don’t you like me? Don’t you want to ravish my hot little body? I’ll do anything to join your harem Master. I want to feel you inside me so bad.” Baker remained impassive. She prostrated herself before him, kissing at his feet. “Please accept me Master, I want you to own me.” She quivered with desire, her pussy open and closed on its own. She had never experienced that before and it took her breath her way. She wanted his cock more than she ever wanted anything before. It was tempting to jump him. She looked up at him, but his poker face remained firmly in place. Stumped, she backed away and got up her knees to look at him. She slipped her shirt off, but he held up a finger and waved her off. She starred into his eyes, and for lack of a better idea she started blowing her finger. He stroked the back of the girl on his thrown. Wordlessly she spread her legs and pressed her fingers into her snatch. That turned poor Kate on and she started squeezing her tit. “Look how hot you have me Master!” It was true, her pussy juices were leaking down her thighs. She rolled on to her back, spreading wide. She felt so slutty as she started playing with her at his feet. It only took few moments before she was so horny she could not stand it. She jumped onto her lap. She straddled his leg, grinding her pussy on his bare leg. The heat of his leg was amazing. She cradled his head and started kissing his face. “Please fuck me Master.” Still nothing, but suddenly girl next to her gasped. Kate looked and realized he had stuffed a finger up the redhead’s ass. Inspiration struck, she got up and stood in front of the other girl. She pulled the girl’s hand away. “Could you help me?”

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers