Chemical Brilliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
81 Followers

“H-oh!-how?” The newest sister realized that a second finger had entered her ass. She kissed the girl, pressing their tits together. They started running their pussies against each other.

“Could you lube me up?” She turned and bent over to grab her ankles, leaving herself totally exposed. She still jumped when she felt a finger pressed in. There had been no action in her pussy, the girl was using her own juices!! Kate blushed in horror and shame, but she was so close she would not object now that she was so close. The girl was very gentle, slowly stretching her out even as she grunted as her own ass was digitally violated.

“I think that’s enough.” Kate had no idea, so she accepted what she figured was expert advice.

She got down on all fours and backed in, lewdly press her ass towards her new master. “Please fuck my ass, make me yours. I’ll do whatever you want, fill your every desire forever if you just ream me!” She meant it, and was devastated to get no response. “WHACK!” The suddenness of his spank, shocked her. She grunted. “WHACK!” “WHACK!” Her ass was quickly stinging.

“Very well slave,” he sounded amused, “I’ll do it for you.” Kate felt relief wash over her. It turned to fear as he ran his cock up and down her crack. She was going to be fucked in the ass!! He was huge and it was going to tear in half. It was going to hurt so much. And it was so dirty. It was the ultimate violation. Only whores let me fuck them in the ass, she was a whore. He rested his head right on her hole. And waited.

Trembling in lust and fear. “Give it to me Master. Shove your cock up my ass.” He pressed his in. She held her breath until she felt him pop in. It stung a bit, but then he feed more into her. She cried out, it felt enormous!! She was being split in half. “Oh god!!” Helpless she just took it as he started pounding her. Tears streamed down face as he enjoyed her body. Then his hand slipped around and found her pussy. She bucked. It still hurt, but she need to cum so bad! He squeezed her clit and his hand was soon a blur. She felt him spurt his seed deep into her bowels, before lightening exploded in her brain. She howled and she came and wave after wave of energy tour through her body, draining her. She slumped, finally content. She knew that she was his now, she would do anything for him to feel that again, nor matter what he demanded. She was his slut-slave forever.

Croctden
Croctden
81 Followers