Chemical Concocktion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnopup
hypnopup
285 Followers

I pushed her off of me.

"Beth, NO!"

She stopped herself for a moment. Looking at me, her face obviously filled with lust and wanton desire even in the feeble lighting.

"I tried to give you time... but it's so hard. I need you so bad. You don't understand how you make me feel. I just want to touch you, to feel you. Your scent, your taste..."

She started to squeeze her breast and tug on her nipple as her other hand started to rub herself between her legs.

"Just tasting you just now... it was so good... so..." she collapsed back on the bed, her body shaking. "Please... please fuck me. I've tried to be good. I've tried to behave, but I need you so much. I can't stop myself. I have to have you"

She was crying now, tears streaming down her face even as it contorted in pleasure from another orgasm.

I could smell her too. The smell of her sex was thick in the air. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, god! Take me. Take me now... hurry!"

Her legs split wide for me. I tried to stop myself. I put up arguments against what I was about to do. I tried to convince myself that I would be scum, that I would be arrested, that I would... I slid into her.

I cannot accurately describe how good it felt. She was so wet, I slid right in up to my hilt. Every nerve on my shaft was sending me signals. So tight, so warm... and her muscles... I could feel her milking me, feel her muscles contracting and releasing again and again in continuous orgasm. It was paradise. I would fight a dozen wars to be allowed to feel this sensation again.

I pulled out....

and pushed back in. I could feel my balls tightening. All my sensations, all my perception seemed centered around my cock. I was going to cum after just two strokes.

Somewhere far away, my moral side, my ethical side was screaming. It had already capitulated, but it was yelling something new.

I pulled out.

"No!!" she wailed, "don't stop... please... don't stop!"

Her hands grabbed at my hips, trying to guide me back into her. I pushed her back onto the bed. I yanked open my nightstand and pulled out a condom. I hoped it was still good, it'd been in there for years. I couldn't risk getting her pregnant.

I ripped open the condom and started to put it on my dick, still dripping wet from her fluids.

Beth saw what I was doing, "oh... yes.... please hurry, I need it. I need it so bad. Please...". Her body was writing on the bed. One hand reached out to me, her other rubbing her clitoris feverishly.

I entered her again. Sweet Jesus. The condom helped reduce some of the sensations overloading me, but just barely. I managed to last about a minute, maybe a little more before feeling myself erupt inside of her. It felt more like an eruption than an ejaculation. My body felt like ice being boiled... I was hot but having chills from the intense sensations. I collapsed off to her side, my body quivering. I pulled her to me.

She snuggled against me, kissing my chest.

"Oh, thank you... thank you... thank you...", she murmured. I could feel a faint burning sensation on my back and something wet traveling down it. A part of me dimly thought that Beth was going to need to trim her fingernails down at some point. I could feel Beth fall asleep next to me as my own drowsiness overtook me.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day, the sun streaming in through the window. Beth was still curled up next to me. Her soft breath tickled my chest hair. I kissed her forehead and saw her face break into a smile.

She looked up at me with a sly, yet pleased look.

"I'm sorry that I broke into your home, but I couldn't stand waiting any longer".

As she burrowed her body deeper into my arms, I re-examined everything. I had to know for sure.

"Beth, what do you remember about that day you spilled all those chemicals on yourself in my backroom... that day you made flag-girl".

hypnopup
hypnopup
285 Followers
12