Chemical Reactions

Story Info
The quest for an aphrodisiacal concoction.
37.7k words
4.07
75.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

Vicky's Story

- Vicky aka Vikram, lab assistant with Dr. Malhotra's Research Lab -

I was born and bought-up in a small town where practically each one knew the other. So small was the town that there was but just one hotel and a couple of stylish restaurant besides small eateries. Fortunately the town had a movie hall that also catered to the people of the nearby villages. Two schools and one college looked after the educational needs of the people of the town. Thus after completing my graduation from the only college that the town had, I had no option but to look for work outside the town.

Thus I landed up in Bombay to join up as assistant for a Dr. Dixit who was doing research. Since Bombay being an expensive city and my meager earnings could not buy me a decent place to live in, Dr. Dixit had allowed me the luxury of his little office to sleep in. I spent a year working with Dr. Dixit, when one fine day he called me to his office and introduced me to his friend Dr. Malhotra who needed a lab assistant. He further explained to me that Dr. Malhotra was opening up his lab in my hometown and this was a great opportunity for me to be close to the family and work within my domain.

So I took up the job and returned back to my little town. Working as an assistant is always playing the role of Man-Friday, but my only misfortune was that I was working as a lab-assistant, running all the errands that my boss required, and for all the things in the world it was a big bore. But things started changing, when my boss, Dr. Malhotra got married at the ripe age of 45 years, it was somewhere about three years after I joined him. After the marriage and a short honeymoon they were back, and it was the first time I saw his wife (except at the marriage) when she arrived in the town. Dr. Malhotra's wife was from another town and to my utter surprise this beautiful and sexy woman was also a doctor and researcher just like Malhotra. I was assigned the duty to show Dr Mrs. Malhotra around the four rooms, which we used as a lab and introduce her to the other two assistants.

The only reason I still worked for Dr. Malhotra, despite hating the work, were the two beautiful lady assistants that Dr. Malhotra had brought with him from the city, Meena and Beena. They lived together in a rented cottage that Dr. Malhotra paid for. Those sex sirens would make heads turn in this small town when they walked in the streets. They were the dream girls of the young Romeos of the town, for they were the only two girls in that small town who wore jeans and skirts to work, unlike the rest of the town women who either wore a 'sari' or 'salwar kameez.' Secondly, they were the two girls who had studied in the big city and could speak fluent English and Hindi unlike the rest of the crowd who hardly ever would speak any other language besides the vernacular. It was no different for me; even I admired the girls secretly and nursed the desire to get in their pants. I would often flirt with them at work and they too would reciprocate, but it never went further than that. That they ruled my fantasies and I had fucked both of them in my wet dreams is a different story on the whole.

It is not that I never had any sexual experience, I did. I had my share of fun when in college, usually with the girls from the villages around. Then there was also a little whorehouse on the outskirt of the town where it was almost customary for every man of the town to go when he came of age. Also while in Bombay, I did take advantage and slipped out of Dr. Dixit's office a couple of times to spend the nights in sin house. I did masturbate regularly and came loads. I was aware that the size of my cock was not normal, it was a wee bit too large, that was what the whores from Bombay would say when they handled it, but I never cared, for whores would usually put up a show even for somebody with a pill sized penis.

Anyway...today as I walked down the corridor of the laboratory with Mrs. Malhotra ahead of me, I suddenly started to notice the fact that Mrs. Malhotra was not all that young a woman as I had assumed, she was probably around in her mid thirties, at least ten years elder to me, but she looked extremely young and had a figure that even the two lab assistants, Meena and Beena, would envy. The only thing that gave her age away was the slight doubled chin and that single wrinkle line on her neck. She was clad in a 'sari' and I could see the small of her back that looked firm and wrinkleless. Her ample, but firm and shapely bottoms rolled under the 'sari' very provocatively as it would of a young girl in her teens, even Meena and Beena could not sway their bodies as did Mrs. Malhotra. In fact I felt my cock stir in my pants looking at that sexy sway. I realized, how lucky my boss was to be married to such a lovely and desirable woman. I secretly envied old Dr Malhotra for having such a beautiful wife. And from that day onwards Mrs Malhotra made her forced entry into my erotic dreams department.

To my utter surprise, the next day I saw Mrs. Malhotra make an entry into the lab clad in jeans and T-shirt, and since I was the good doctor's Man-Friday, she announced to me that she would be now working in the same lab-room as me. She told me that she had had a word with the doctor and he had permitted her to share the space with me. We each had a lab-room to ourselves, so that we could work freely without disturbance. The work would be assigned by Dr. Malhotra to each of us and we had to ready our individual reports. I found the situation of sharing the lab with Mrs. Malhotra an exciting preposition what with her sensuously filled and luscious body, up close for my lecherous voyeuristic delights. She had already forced her entry into my dream, just the night before, now she was making another forced entry into a space that was quite private to me till then.

The next three months saw me and Mrs. Malhotra getting on well in that 150 sq. ft area that we shared including some of the apparatus and chemicals. She would usually ware a jeans and T to give my ogling eyes the pleasure it desired, on other days she would wear a 'sari' in the most sensuous way below the navel exposing the flare of her hips and her naked navel fueling my wet dreams. She often wore a blouse that were sleeveless and/or ones with deep neck to expose her perfectly rounded shoulders or her heaving bosom all the way down to a perfect V.

However over the course of the months that I worked with her, I also found myself not just attracted to her body alone, but also her mind. Mrs. Malhotra turned out to be a rather intelligent, friendly and extremely lovely person. We would often chat on different subjects in respect of her research, I had learnt during the course of that period that Mrs. Malhotra had been working on chemicals to find a perfect remedy to defy age lines and wrinkles that appeared with age. She told me that she had already sold a formula for a cream to a certain company, but that was not the final solution, the creams could delay the procedure of the skin growing old, but it could not defy the mental capability of a person and the overall physical appearance sooner or later gave way. She told me that now she was working on some chemicals that would be used for aromatherapy, with which a person would also feel young besides just looking young. She was not just a medical doctor knowing things about the pills, but a researcher with enough knowledge of psychology and human behavior.

It was at the end of the third month; Dr Malhotra had gone out on a seminar to the city for the weekend. It was the first day, the day he had left for the seminar, and Mrs. Malhotra and myself were working late in the lab. I had already finished my part of the work for the day, and on the insistence of Mrs. Malhotra I waited to help her with her project. It was past seven in the evening when the two girls Meena and Beena popped their heads in the lab through the window of the corridor to say their good-byes. Mrs. Malhotra reminded the girls to have fun for the weekend, but insisted that they come on time on Monday. She glanced towards me and signaled me to see them off and close the main gate to the lab.

When I got back to the lab-room that we shared I was stunned to find Mrs. Malhotra minus her T-shirt and she was undoing her jeans. She probably was not wearing a bra under her T-shirt for I could see her huge breasts and brown nipples. She unzipped her jeans and started to slide it down her awesome bottom, but stood stunned suddenly realizing that I was at the door of the lab.

Anyways, she just giggled and held her hand out while her jeans gathered at her knees. I realized that she was trying to show me something; I went closer for she was holding something in her hand and was trying to show it to me. In her hand was a glass dish and in it was some liquid, but as I neared, I suddenly felt like something had taken over my body. I felt myself sexually excited and then there was nothing.

My thoughts were taken over by some other force that was beyond me. I wanted more than the body of the bitch that stood half naked before me.

"Come on have me!" she said huskily.

I was close enough to now touch her body, but a wild desire had taken over me. Both my hands reached out to her breasts and I crushed them, pulling on them as I bent to suck the nipples roughly. But, I could not suck the nipples, something was taking over my body, instead of tenderly sucking on those lovely nipples, I opened my mouth wide and munched on her breasts, as I would have on a burger. Surprisingly instead of stopping me, or pushing me off, Mrs. Malhotra held my head tightly to her lovely breasts encouraging me with a moan.

"Bitch, you like that, you bitch," I muttered in an excitement that was coupled with savage hunger for sex.

As a response, she took hold of my head more roughly and pressed it against her breasts, "You don't need those silly girls you devil. You need a real woman, Vicky," she laughed.

She pulled me till her back had reached the office desk, then raising her bottom, she sat on the edge of the table, she slid her one leg out of the jeans and hooked it over my thighs, trapping me. She then worked on the zipper of my trouser and yanked my member roughly from my underpants. She took hold of my hard member and stroked it as it reached its full hardness.

"Now that's more like it!" she chuckled.

Then holding my hard cock in her hand, she pulled her panty aside with the other to give my tool access to her cunt. She then yanked my cock and inserted it in her womanly cavity till it was lodged all the way in. Then she locked her other leg around my waist and holding me by the waist started to slide her bottom on my lovely cock.

"OK you fucking bitch, if you say so," said I to my lady boss.

She merely smiled and carried on riding me, moaning and hissing as her movements became rougher and faster. I felt her lovely tits, then got my hands moving around to her round buttocks which had slid off the table and kneaded them roughly as my member violated her body.

"Yes!" she growled, "Faster, boy faster! Fuck that cunt you fucker, fuck it hard. Fuck your boss's wife Vicky...Fuck meeeeeeee Vicky! Fuuuuck me!" She grunted between her heaving breath and them came with a shudder, her cunt muscles violently milking my cock for its juices.

She was drained; she pushed me off, my cock popped out of her lovely wild cunt. She then looked down at me, at my still hard cock.

"You are still hard, you lovely boy," she said pulling me by the hand towards the door as she kept on picking up parts of her clothing as well as mine. Let's go to the 'bedroom'.

Dr. Malhotra had built his dwelling adjacent to the lab. While the lab and his house did have separate entrance, a passage and a couple of doors also connected them internally. However Mrs. Malhotra moved towards Mr. Malhotra's office and I knew which bedroom was our destination. The bedroom Mrs. Malhotra referred to was a partitioned place in Dr. Malhotra's office where he would relax when he felt tired or had overworked on something interesting. It was equipped with a single but huge bed, a phone on a side table and a comfortable dressing table that stood before the mirror.

I was still in a trance, but was feeling very excited and wanted to give vent to my excitement. As I hit the bed, she was on me and had taken my hard cock coated in her cum in her mouth. She sucked on my member as if her life depended on it. After that she got on me and rode me like a devil on a hunting ride, beating my chest and biting my shoulder as she came again with me coming inside her.

That night I did not want to go home. I called up my parents from the lab and told them that I was to 'work the night with Mrs. Malhotra'. I told them that 'she was working on a 'hard project' that needed my assistance on a 'softer point.' That night we fucked like wild animals, moaning, groaning, growling and howling. We sucked and licked each other dry several times, used the choicest of abuses that we could use for each other and surprisingly we came in huge loads, our fuck juices never seemed to be getting over.

We went on doing it in an unending stupor; there were no rounds, no resting and regaining of the stamina. I cannot remember how many times I may have come that night or where and how, but we went on till sleep took us over.

The next day we nearly woke up together, around mid-day, lying in each other's arm's, naked. Our bodies were covered in dry cum, my chest; my mouth and my thighs were covered with it. The whole smelled of sweat and the sweet bitter odor of sex and cum. The moment she woke up and found herself naked she pulled the sheet and covered herself as she sat embarrassed at the head of bed leaning her head back. I covered my pubic region with a pillow and sat next to her. We looked around to find all the sheets and pillows were covered with stains, probably of our combined cum. The whole episode of the night was but a faint memory.

A tear rolled out of Mrs. Malhotra's eye only to get absorbed by the dried cum on her cheek, followed by another as she slowly started to sob. I gently put my hand around her and gathered her sobbing body. Her sobbing only increased as her hands left the sheet to hold me tight.

"I am sorry, Vicky" she said between the sob.

"It is okay," I assured her as I placed a kiss on her forehead, a part of which was probably covered in my cum.

We sat there silent; trying to understand ourselves as well as the one we were clinging to. Finally when she stopped sobbing a few minutes later, I relaxed my grip from around her and she looked up at me, reading my feelings through my eyes. She them slowly moved her lips to mine in a kiss and I reciprocated her action with fervor that told her that all was fine. Her lips opened and I sucked on them finding the taste of my cum on it. I darted my tongue in her mouth and found her mouth tasting the same.

I broke the kiss to pull back the sheet from her to inspect her naked body, she hesitated but I insisted that she let me see her and as a catalyst I moved the pillow covering my pelvic region to expose my limp manhood to her.

"Oh...! Its b..." she trailed off, as she looked wide-eyed at my member, maybe taken aback by my size.

Her hands holding the sheet automatically loosened its grip as she still kept gazing at my member. I gently pulled the sheet off her as she kept looking with those beautiful wide eyes of her admiring my cock. I tugged her to the middle of the bed as I completely removed the coverings to expose her naked, cum covered body, she resisted no more. I was surprised to find her body covered in marks of passion, her breasts and neck had teeth marks as also there were marks of sever raps and beltings on her thighs and when I rolled her over evident ones on her shapely ass. I looked at them curiously and caressed them as she hissed in pain.

She then got on her knees and started looking at my body and the marks she had made there, her breasts were dangling out of her body like the udders of a cow, it looked comical yet very sexy. She started counting the wounds; the passion bites and nails marks on my neck, chest, thigh and even the bums besides several rap marks on my backside.

"I think you also forced yourself in my ass," she announced. "I can feel a slight burn and different sensation there." She informed me.

I gathered her in my arms again and apologized, where upon she said, "I don't remember anything, but I would have loved it if I were to loose my virgin hole knowing it." I once again kissed her and she reciprocated with equal passion.

Our heads were slightly heavy as though laboring a hangover after a drinking binge. We dressed ourselves in our clothes that lay scattered around. She then invited me to join her for tea and breakfast, insisting that I have it before I leave and I only obliged her wish.

Over the tea, Dr. Mrs. Malhotra analyzed to me what had gone wrong the day before. She told me that we had accidentally discovered a nearly perfect aphrodisiac. She told me that we had inhaled the fumes from the product that she was working on for immortal youth, and that what we had inhaled would not harm us even a tiny bit and was a perfect aphrodisiac. She asked me if I garnered any sexual attraction for her, she confessed that she was attracted to me sexually right from the day she was introduced to me, so that thing was working okay except that people tend to go much more wild and the tendency to forget the sexcapade would not work well for an aphrodisiac.

It was nearly the afternoon of Saturday and we had just finished with our breakfast. I was about to say my good byes to Mrs. Malhotra and she threw me a towel and asked me to take a bath. I looked quizzed and she said, "You don't want to go home with all those marks on your body, better have a warm bath and stay back here tonight."

"But Madame..." I began and she cut me short.

"Just call up at your place and tell them that you have to go to the city for the seminar, ask them to send in somebody with your pajamas and spare clothes." She commanded.

I guessed that she was right about the marks; it would have put me into lots of problems with my folks back home. My parents would eat out my brains about these marks if they ever sighted one. Her idea about the seminar seemed just perfect so I called at my place and told them to send someone with the necessary clothes and toiletries like toothbrush, shaving kit, toothpaste, etc.

I went to the bathroom attached to the lab and had my bath there. I spent quite a long time at the bath, inspecting and nursing the various marks all over my body, giving them the cold-water treatment. After spending almost half an hour in the confinement of the bathroom, I came out with the towel around my waist and my soiled clothes in my hand. I thought of using the 'bed room' attached to Dr. Malhotra's office and went to ask permission of my lady boss to use it.

"Vicky... Vicky... you are there." I heard Mrs. Malhotra calling me.

"Yes Madame." I replied.

"Vicky! Your clothes have come from your house, come and pick them up." She announced.

Her voice was coming from their master bedroom and I walked towards it. The door to the bedroom was open, so I walked in to find Mrs. Malhotra sitting on the stool before the dresser, drying her lustrous mane with a gray towel. She was wrapped in a huge pick Turkish towel that hugged her body.

"It's on the bed Vicky," she told my reflection in the mirror.

I looked on the bed and saw a polythene carry bag. I walked up to the bed, opened the mouth of the bag and saw my clothes, along with a case, which probably contained my toiletries.

"Your kid brother delivered the stuff, a cute boy indeed, will grow up into an handsome lad," she said.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers