Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" I said and added, "probably a mischievous brat too."

"Not as mischievous as you," she said with a giggle of a small girl who was just told an adult joke.

"Madame, can I use the bedroom attached to the office," I asked for her permission.

"Vicky. Listen to this carefully," she said and continued. "After today, don't call me Madame when we are alone, the name is Rita. Just Rita. Did you get that right?" she asked.

"Yeah Ma...Rita." I replied.

"Now... No! You don't have the permission to use that room; I mean you need not ask me for permission my dear." She announced. "At least when we are alone." She added.

"Fine, Riiita." I said with hesitation as I picked my bag to leave.

"Wait!" She swirled on the revolving stool to face me now. "You need to have these to drive away the effect of chemicals and rejuvenate your body and mind." She said as she walked towards the side table where stood a couple of vials. She took a tablet from each and walked back to where I stood carrying a half filled glass of water from the dresser.

She handed the pills, in the flat of my palm and handed the half empty glass of water in my other hand. I looked at the pills and back at her. She nodded for assurance that I should have them and I popped them in my mouth and washed it down with the water, As I lowered the glass, I noticed a very light lipstick mark on it, and then I looked at her lips which were painted in a very light lipstick covering up the bite-mark that I had inflected the night before. So she also had the pills was all I could conclude from that mark.

She came close up to me and caressed the bite-mark on my shoulder. Up close I noticed that she had put some ointment on her wounds, as it shone in the light.

"I think you too need to use this over the wounds, they heal real fast," she said and walked back to the dresser, she picked up a small case and walked back to where I stood.

"Lie down on the bed Vicky." She said with authority.

"Its okay Rita," I argued only to instigate her to grab my towel and tug at it.

"Okay...leave it Rita, you are embarrassing me," I plead as I left the bag on the floor and lied down on my back on the bed.

She started to caress my wounds, locating each one first. Then she pulled out a small vial from her case, opened it poured a little of the content on her fingers and started to run it in my wounds. When she had finished the torso, her hand went to the towel and in a flash she had it opened to expose the rest of my naked self.

"O...o what have we here," she said, her eyes again wide in amazement at what lay before her. I tried to get up but she pressed me down.

"Stay!" She commanded. "I am sorry to have hurt you so badly around here too." She apologized. As she started to rub the ointment to my inner thighs, she then took my balls in her hand and inspected them, as would a doctor, blowing the pubes to inspect the skin around. Finding something, she brushed her finger on the part to send shivering pain sending my body to convulse. "Oh, just one little thing...doesn't move." She said and rubbed some content of her cooling cure on it. Then it was the turn of my cock... it was limp despite this entire female handling. She took it in her palm and I felt her weighing it...and I was right as her next statement was not of a caring doctor or nurse, but of wanton woman in heat.

"You are heavy and big, my dear." She announced. "I wonder how you made that thing enter me," she said with amazement in the tone of her voice, as she stroked my limp cock, probably trying to see how big it could get.

She suddenly stopped as she probably found a bruise on it and started to apply her ointment on that part of the cock. I was also surprised that my cock failed to react to her ministrations.

"Do you trust me Vicky?" She asked me as she started to gently stroke my cock.

"Yeah I do Rita," I assured her and added, "After what happened last night, I have to trust you don't I?" I asked her.

"Fine, then will you let me do what I wish to do next?" she asked me and not waiting for an answer, she took my wrist between her fingers and thumb and started to read my pulse, her eyes closed in concentration. I too just kept quite, not wanting to disturb her as I admired her beautiful face for the next minute while she quietly read my pulse.

"You are fine Vicky, but I think you will need something more than just those pills," she said and started to explain that one was a rejuvenator while the other was to put me to sound sleep for the next few hours. She then told me that I would need to be injected with a serum that would help me as I had lost a lot of vital elements. She asked for my permission to administer the same and I agreed.

"Okay my sexy lover boy, get ready now I am gonna prick you," she said jokingly as she pulled out three different vials and a disposable syringe from the case. She took a dose from one and poured it into the empty vial, she repeated the same with the other. Then she shoke the vial with the mixed portion vigorously till it was milky in colour. She then filled the syringe with the mixed liquid.

I forwarded my arm for her to inject me, but she gave me a sly smile as she pushed me on my back again and bent down at my pubic area and rubbed some of her magical ointment on a portion of my pelvis and injected me there. I hardly felt the prick of the niddle, but I could feel the gush of the liquid flowing through my skin in that portion.

Once done with this, she rolled me over to inspect and apply her ointment on my back and my bums. I felt her hand first caress my complete backside as if to take away the pain and then individually she paid attention to each nail bruise, bite and rap mark. I do not know when, but I slipped into sleep on my boss's bed as his wife, Rita, was somewhere around my bum.

I stirred of my slumber to the feeling of my life being drawn out of me, through my penis. I opened my eyes to find myself on my back, in my boss's bedroom, on his bed, naked as I was born. I could see that the lights in the room were on, which meant that it was already dark, evening or maybe night. The feeling of wetness and warmth seemed to engulf my cock, so I raised my head up to see a scene that I could not forget ever since; Rita was sucking on my cockhead while she held my nine inch cock from the base with her fingers wrapped firmly around it. Her eyes met mine and shone with mischief as her lips left my cock and she started to stroke it.

"I thought it was time to wake you up for tea," she said as she giggled and raised herself on her knees, to give me a show of her enormous large breasts as they swayed on her chest. I looked by my side to find the bed sheet had ruffled up and guessed that she had probably slept by my side after I had slipped to slumber.

"I'll get the tea," she offered as she got off the bed, her large towel wrapped around her waist now all the way to the floor like a long flowing skirt and she walked out of the room her bottom swaying in sensuous motions.

I got up to find the towel under me, I propped a pillow to the head of the bed and sat up with my back on it. I pulled the towel over my raised cock to cover it up for decency. It took her just a few minutes and she was back with a tray with two cups and a plate of biscuits. She was still half naked, her breasts standing out of her chest, not as firm as that of a young girl, slightly droopy, yet firm enough to stir a desire to knead and suckle them. She walked by my side and handed the tray to me, and then she raising the towel with her hands up to her knees got on the bed and sat crossed leg by my side. She took the tray, which I was still holding while admiring her breasts, and placed it on the bed.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Whaaaaat?" I fumbled.

"What you were ogling at you idiot, my boobs. Do you like them?" She asked again.

"Uh! Yeah!" I replied hesitantly.

"Come on Vicky, after what happened last night between us, we need not be shy and reclusive about it," she said and added "Whatever happened... happened for good. We shared each other's body, maybe in a stupor, yet we did. We did confess to each other this morning that we have been attracted to each other sexually. You may have dreamed a hundred times about making love to me as I have done about you in the last three months, since we have known each other. I have often caught you looking down my neckline to peep on my boobs and you probably love to see my bum's going left and right when I walk. So now what is holding you back from expressing yourself."

"Its just that..." I started and she stopped me midway by putting her hand on my lips.

"No Vicky, don't feel guilty, I am not...there should be no its and ifs and buts between us. Tell me don't you, as much want me, my body, as I want you. Don't you want to suck on these boobs of mine as much as I want to play with your big cock." Saying so she pulled the towel of my standing cock and giggled.

"But first lets have tea and a few bites, we have not eaten much since yesterday, and I am very hungry." She said as she handed me a cup and took one for herself and slipped up the bed to sit by my side sharing the pillow I had propped up as a backrest.

She sipped the tea and pulled the tray, picked a biscuits bit on it and fed the rest to me. The biscuits were not ordinary ones but special protein biscuits that would help energize our overworked bodies. Between sips, she fed me the biscuits, till they were over.

"I don't want to do cooking today and loose on precious time that we can spend together, hence I have asked for restaurant food. You will eat chicken, won't you?" she asked as she left with the tray for the kitchen again.

I suddenly realized that all through this time, I had not lost my hardon; I was still up like a pole, stiff as a rod. She was back in minutes and as she was about to get on the bed and the doorbell rang. She looked at me, raised her eyebrows in despair, went to her closet, pulled out a gown wore it over the towel. Then taking her purse from the drawer of the side table she rushed to the main gate.

Minutes later she was back, she went to the stereo, tempered with a few knobs and a soft lilting music was on. Satisfied, she walked back to the bed, she raised the gown and the towel underneath and climbed up the bed. Then standing there she looked at me, gave me a sly smile, rolled her tongue over her lips and did a small gig like a striper before she opened the gown and slipped out of it, standing with just the towel around her waist which ended all the way to her feet. Standing half naked over me, she swayed her breasts again and giggled. Then she came right above me put one of her legs on the other side and slowly sat herself astride on me.

"Tell me what you like about them?" she asked me.

"You mean the breasts?" I counter asked.

"Yes you idiot! My boobs of course...by the way tell me what you like about each part of me? Or what you dislike about any? Talk to me lover boy."

"Rita, I like everything about you," I replied. "I like your eyes, they are so very expressive and never seem to tell a lie. I like your lips, their softness and your mouth, the taste of it. I like your breasts, they are so large and wholesome...handful to play with, I like the nipples on them, brown chocolate like, sweet to suckle and suck on, when I am deep inside your pussy."

"That is better boy, now you are my true lover." She said.

"Rita, I like your round and fabulous buttocks, they are firm, strong and handful...they are...they are perfect to hold on to when I fuck you. I like your pussy, it so juicy and wet for me, I like the feeling it gives my cock when it slips all the way into it when I fuck you. I like the tightness and the way it clutches my cock, milking it for my cum" I completed my monologue.

"And...what else...?" she asked.

"I told you every thing?" I replied as she cupped my face in her hands.

"No you did not completely everything, you have left out something," she said.

"No Rita. I have not." I said bewildered.

"You bastard, my ass hole, you did fuck that too..." she snorted.

"I don't remember a thing about it Rita, not a thing." I apologized.

"Nor do I dear, but before this weekend is through, you will know me in and out." She said as she smiled and kissed me on the lips. Breaking of the kiss, she put her hand behind to hold my still hard nine incher. "You are still hard boy, as I was expecting..." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Now shut up and enjoy." She commanded, as she slipped up and put her breasts on my face. "You like to suck my breasts, show me now boy, I want to feel everything again so that I can remember it forever."

I started to lick her breasts all over and then I sucked on her nipple taking as much of her breast in my mouth as I could. I repeated my action with the other breast when she disengaged one and prodded the other in my face. The nipples of both her breasts were now hard as pebbles and once satisfied with that she asked me, "Is that enough or do you want to suck some more of my boobs?"

When I left her boobs, she smiled and kissed me as she reached her hand behind to hold my cock. Then breaking off the kiss, she went on her knees and pulled off the towel she had wrapped around her waist. She then sat her lovely naked bottom back on my abdomen where she sat and slipped downwards brushing her naked pussy all over my abdomen, playing a little bit with my hardon till it slipped off me to replace with her breasts. She took my hardon between her breasts as she slipped further till her face was at it. Then she started to lick it, first just the bulbous head, then the hedge below the head and then she licked the full length till it was completely covered in her saliva.

"Do you like what I am doing Vicky? She asked taking a break from her licking and now stroking my cock.

"I...I love that dear?" I gasped out of excitement.

"You know I love your cock, it so big, so stiff and looks so strong...now I am going to suck it and you going to love that too." She said as she stroked my cock.

"That will kill me," I said.

"Lets see dear, if this really does kill you..." saying so she opened her mouth wide and slipped my cock all the way to her throat, brushing her soft luscious lips all the way against the raw skin of my stump giving me a sensation that made my body jerk. Then locking her lips at the base she started bobbing her head, stopping in-between to roll her tongue around it and suck on the head when on her outward. I was sure that I would explode within minutes if she did not stop this very sensational action.

"Now that did not kill you, did it?" She asked me as she came up for a breather, "Now lets see what happens with this..." she trailed off.

I looked up to see what this much experienced woman was up to now and saw her holding my cockhead and press open the cock-eye, then she inserted the tip of her tongue sending a different kind of sensation. I was surprised that I had not yet blown out.

"How was that lover," she asked me looking me in the eyes now, "That did not kill you either?"

All I could do was slump back my head on the pillow as she kept licking that tiny orifice. After a couple of minutes sucking my cock, she went down to take my balls in her mouth and suck on them giving me to a mixed pack of pain and pleasure. A few minutes later when she had covered both my nine incher and my balls in her saliva, she came up again and said, "Oh my lover, you did survive."

"Now tell me do you want to fuck me and see if that can kill you lover?" she asked me slyly, throwing the ball on my court, asking me to take a lead from here.

"No Rita, first I want my tongue in there, I would love to taste you," I said taking on the lead.

"No! Don't! Just fuck me first darling," she requested as she astride me again and started to lower her pussy on my standing member.

Before I could take control of the situation, she took my cock between her fingers and had already guided it to that mouth between her legs. Any movement now from me would have made my cock enter her, so I thought it best to remain motionless as she slowly lowered herself and her fanny on my cock.

"Uuuuch..." she squeaked as the cockhead entered her and then she started to hiss as she lowered herself and the rest of her disappeared inside her.

"Oh boy! You sure are big." She said as she steadied herself on my cock, staying still trying to get accustomed to my size. "You fill me up completely Vicky, I can feel you all the way to my womb. You are my real lover baby," she said.

"Tell me how do you feel Rita," I asked her as she closed her eyes to in the process to get accustomed to me. She opened her eyes looked me in the eyes, her eyes shining with the thought on her mind.

"I feel filled, there is no room within my body for anything else. I feel that your cock and my pussy were made for each other, it's a perfect fit, and they are perfect match. I feel every single cell of your cock in my cunt, I can feel the veins of your cock and the blood running within." She described.

While she talked and got excited, I could feel her juices flow and wet my pubes as she stayed still implanted on my cock. Finally I made the attempt to sink myself in the bed a bit and raise my body to jab in her cunt.

"Yeeeeey....!" she shrieked, as my cockhead knocked on her cervix, her womb. This action jerked her body off my cock almost, as she still had the cockhead impaled inside her cunt.

"You bastard," she shouted and slowly slid her cunt down and over my cock all the way till her pussy lips spread on my pelvis. "That hurts Vicky, can't you wait for sometime," she enquired.

She slowly relaxed her body and leaned forward, supporting herself on my chest as she reached for my lips and kissed me. She slipped her lips down the neck to kiss me there and then trailed down to my chest, circled her tongue on my nipple before nibbling it and biting it in play. Then with both hands on my shoulder for support, she raised her body all the way to just have my cockhead in her cunt and then slowly lowered it down to take all of my cock right up to the base in the confines of her boiling cunt. She repeated this slowly for a few seven to ten times and then she started stroking in small jabs, hissing and moaning. She leaned forward again to kiss me while her hips kept up with it small jabs bringing her closer to a release.

I was astonished with my staying power today, was it she or was it the pills and the injection, I was not sure, but this was giving me pleasure unlimited. It had been nearly an hour now and I had not yet cum. I know, I usually cum within minutes, at time during seconds. But here I was going like a stud despite having one of the most beautiful, sensuous, sexy girl giving me a lap dance with my cock inside her body. Here I was fucking like a stud despite having experienced my life's most sensational and sensual feelings ever. She started to sweat as she continued her motion on my body and started to knead her breast and twitched her nipples. She gyrated her bottom on my lap giving me as well as herself a new sensation and then she screamed at the top of her voice, "Yeeeeeaaaaah!' followed by moans as she came over my cock with her body trembling in pleasure.

Sensing her helpless position, I lifted her bodily and put her on her back with myself on top of her between her legs. My cock still in her, I drove in a few jabs to her satisfaction and then disengaged from her. While her body lay slumped on the bed in the aftermath of her spent, I slipped off the bed and pulled her by her legs to have her pussy by the edge of the bed. I knelt by the bed facing her and spread her legs to expose her raw and wet pussy in all its soggy glory. I put my hand there between her legs to feel the wetness and then with my fingers I parted her pussy lips and put my mouth to her cunt to lick her cum. She was all wet and I had a great feed of her pussy juice, acrid yet tasty. I sucked and licked her dry of her juice, leaving behind the wetness of my saliva when I felt her hand on my head caressing my hair.