Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Vicky...lick my clitoris please, I want to cum again," she announced her desire.

I did not waste a moment since and started to lick and suck on her clit, I inserted my finger in her cunt and finger fucked her cunt with an in and out motion. She raised one of her leg off the bed to rest it on my shoulder and started to push her pussy in my face. A few moment later her other legs found its way up my shoulder, she locked both her feet at the ankle and rested them on my back, I could feel her heels pressing on the small of my back at every stroke I applied, for she raised her pussy pushing it in my face at each lick. In just a couple of minutes and a few dozen of hard sloppy licks she came again, I felt her body convulsed, I continued to finger fucking her and suck on her clit as she had pressed her thighs tight together locking my face crushed to her open and raw pussy.

As she relaxed her thighs, I lifted my head from her pussy, my mouth wet with her spent. I grabbed her legs resting on my shoulders and got up lifting them along. I pushed her up on the bed to make place for myself, rested her legs back on my and the keeling on the bed with her knees pressed to her lovely tits, her rounded ass raised off the bed, her cushiony cunt now in mid-air; I then positioned my cock towards her wet and welcoming pussy and drove it in all the way inside her.

"Aah God!" she cried, as my cockhead hit her cervix.

"You want me to stop?" I teased her knowing well that she did not want me to stop, not yet.

"No baby, please fuck me, but with care," she encouraged me, "just don't hurt me Vicky love. Your cock is so biggg" She said in a heavy voice as excitement once more took over her body.

I started with long slow strokes bring my cock out up to the head and then driving it back into her warm tunnel at each stroke. I kept on stroking her this way while she reached her hand to grab my hips at each stroke, pressing me into her body.

"Yes Vicky, yes...fuck me." She muttered.

"Yeah Rita, I am going to give you the best one now, real deep and real hard," I assured her.

I fucked her in the pussy in this position for almost ten minutes, I could feel sweat gathering at my forehead and drops of it falling on her body mixing with her's, the mixed sweat now trailing down towards her abdomen where it disappeared in her small tummy fold created due to the position and it gushed out of the fold on each inward stroke dribbling down her side to drip on the bed.

"Yeaaah baby yeaaah baby, fuck me...I am near it baby fuck me hard...hurt me.." she went as she neared her climax once again, her hands now holding my butt in a clasp.

"Yes baby...cum, cum on my cock baby..." I responded.

"Oh yeaaaaaaah...oh yeaaaaaaaah," she screamed once more as she came. I could feel her cunt walls trying to clasp my cock and suck on it as her body convulsed once again and moments later she fell silent.

I continued to fuck in her soft pussy with more fervor, stronger jabs. The only sound in the room now was the swishing slashing of my cock in her love tunnel. Her eyes were tightly pressed enjoying her climax and the feel of my cock's motion in her extremely lubricated pussy.

"Yes baby now feel my cum..." I announced to her as I felt my cock ready to explode. Her eyes popped open and she looked at me with wide eyes the way owls do on the terror night.

"Oh yeah baby, cum in me, give me your load baby, fuck yourself in me." She responded, and started to use more force to drive me harder in her pussy.

"Fuccccck...baby...fuccccck you," I grunted as I finally came in her pussy. I could feel my cock pulsing as it shot its load in her well-fucked cunt. "Oh baby...oh!" moaned, putting all my weight on her uplifted legs, crushing her knees to her boos as I tried to reach her lips with mine. Her big breasts and her filled thighs coupled with my extra long cock in her pussy did not give the pleasure to smooch her in this position.

"Oh my dear, move off me to do that," she suggested as her pussy muscle were still trying to juice for my cum.

I laughed at my inability, and taking her suggestion lifted myself from her body, pulled my cock out of her snatch as our mixed cum formed a trail and her snatch released a small load to slip down crack of her ass coating her ass hole and staining the bed sheet below. I slumped myself next to her, gathered her in my arms and smooched her.

"You fuck great Vicky, where did you learn to fuck like that?" She asked me breaking of the kiss. "Was it from one of those two angels working here?"

"Who? You mean Meena-Beena? Angels!" I inquired.

"Yeah they are great looking gals," she said.

"No Rita, they are beyond my reach, they are city girls," I said, "They are good and I have surely had many wet dreams about fucking them, but they are never on those terms, we flirt but, that is that," I informed her.

"But they are young and very attractive," she said, "Tell me, if you get an opportunity to fuck them, would you?" she asked me as she rolled on to her tummy to read my face.

"Get an opportunity! Which man would not like to fuck those two girls? But I wonder whether they would also be good in bed, would they be hot, would they have the experience to receive and give pleasure? The way you do..." I presented my doubts.

"Why don't you find out yourself," she said, "you are young and handsome enough to lure them and get them in the bed, screw them and find out how they are, hot, cold or just another fuck." And she laughed as she rolled back on her back.

"How would I?"I asked, wanting to know if somehow Rita could help me with some tactic to get them and then I realized that she would not for she wanted me for herself.

"You could start talking with them on daily basis," she started to show me the tricks, "They live alone, so you could ask them out for a dinner, which they would readily come as they may be doing the cooking all the time. Then, at dinner behave like a gentleman and one of them would surely fall for you."

"But how would I know that the time is right to approach for something beyond that?" I enquired.

"When the time is right, one of them will probably start talking more with you, she will try to talk with you for longer period, she will try to help you with your work or maybe try to share her lunch with you. This way you would know who is hooked on to you and ready to get in the sack," she explained, "when it is right take her out for a movie, get a bit physical and then put in your intention discreetly."

I was already thinking about the girls, about taking them out for dinner and all the other rigmarole Rita just suggested. I had started daydreaming about hooking up one of the two and getting them between the sheets when Rita broke up my thoughts with her loud, "VICKY. Are you listening?"

"What?" I asked.

"I asked, are you hungry, can we now have our meal, its already past nine in the evening, we haven't had a meal in more than 24 hrs now. I think we should eat," saying so she picked up the towel and wrapped it around her narrow waist as she had earlier. She threw her wavy mane back and looked towards me, winked at me and said, "Time to fuck-up the chicken boy," she joked as she swayed her way to the bathroom to clean leaving me back to day dream about Meena-Beena.

"Vicky! Baby! Will you hurry up!" She called from the kitchen, once again breaking my thoughts of the lovely two.

I got myself off the bed, looking for the towel...but stopped right mid-way as I saw something that I could not believe. I was hard like a rock, my huge cock was up in all its wonderful excited glory. It was like I had never fucked minutes before, never released cum myself. I was shivering when the thought hit me that this was not normal. I recomposed myself driving away every thought of sex, yet this 'nine incher' of mine would not bow down.

I picked up the towel and went to the bathroom, maybe cold water would help to cool it down. I entered the bathroom to find that it was pretty luxuriously made like the bedroom. What drew my attention to its luxury was the bathing tub, a rare commodity in a country where you have a constant scarcity of space and water supply. I washed myself clean of the gooey combined cum which was in the process of drying up. I rigorously cleaned up my hard cock, the balls below and the complete pelvic region with cold water, but, my cock was not ready to bow down.

Fear took me over as the thought re-entered me that my raised cock even after the spent was not a normal phenomenon. Now to add to it, I could see blood rushing down to the cock head as it acquired a shade of dark pink. Despite the fact that my head was worrying about it and no thoughts of women on my head, the cock still remained hard. I almost felt like the cursed satyr who had an insatiable sexual appetite and an enormous horn like hardon all the time. Anger was taking me over as I felt that Rita had probably cheated me by giving me those pills or injected some heavy does of drug in me to create this insatiable state to my body.

I came out of the bathroom wrapping the towel around myself, the towel stood like a tent before me, propped up by my enormous hard cock. I strode down to the kitchen angry with my boss's wife, angry about the state of my body. I walked into the kitchen with anger probably reading on my face.

"Are you hungry?" she asked me, her question further raged me, I went straight to her and grasped her wrist rather harshly as I dragged her to the dinning area.

"You bitch! What did you do, tell me?" I screamed the question at her.

"What happened, you are not hungry?" she asked again. I looked at her in rage and she probably understood that I meant to have the answer from her.

"You are enjoying yourself are you not?" she asked me.

I knew I was enjoying myself, but I still had a cock, which was hard like a rock. As if she had read my mind, for before I could reply to her question she told me.

"Don't worry Vicky, here you have made a woman at least ten years your elder cum thrice already and you are still on for more action, hard as a rock. Aren't you proud of this fact, is this not boosting up your ego." She asked me wrapping her finger around the cock through the towel, stroking it slowly.

"What did you..." I began to ask her about the reason for this state and she cut me in.

"We will get back to some more fun, but we need to eat first and I am very hungry. So lets eat and then we can get back to the bed and have a good time, the evening is young yet," she said, then seeing me unaffected by her tempting plans, she added alas, "you need an explanation Vicky, you have the right to know, and I will tell you, you have to trust me baby, I am a doctor first and would not do anything that would harm you."

She kissed me again and then she dragged me to the dinning table and pressed me down on a chair. She swayed her was back to the kitchen area as the microwave chimed. I saw her setting up the containers on the tray, then she opened up a bottle of beer, poured in two mugs and set them on the tray.

She cat walked her way back to where I was sitting at the table with the laid out tray in her hands. Her naked breasts, swaying on her chest looking very erotic as her nipples brushed the mugs of beer probably increasing their concentration. I got up to help take the tray and she willingly handed it over to me.

"Put it down on the table Vicky, sorry about not using separate dishes as I did not want to toil myself doing washing the dishes later. Hope you don't mind," she asked.

"It okay, we can share from the same," I said.

She pulled another chair close to mine, nearly touching each other and sat next to me. She the pulled the towel wrapping me over my hard cock caressed my cock, finally she bent down and kissed the head before she came up to look at me again and grinned.

"Now! Shall we begin to eat," she asked.

"I am your slave, what ever you say," I retorted.

"I like that, cool yourself down Vicky, I love you and would not harm you, so trust me," she said as she broke bread, dipped it in the chicken gravy and brought her dainty fingers holding the morsel to my lips. "Eat," she requested.

I opened my mouth and took the morsel and as a play, snapped her hand at the wrist and licked her fingers off the gravy.

"Now, that is more like my lover," she smiled at me, "You want me to feed you all the way Vicky?" she asked.

"No I'll manage myself." I told her.

She picked up a mug of beer and handed it to me while she raised another and we toasted, "May there be more seminars for your boss!" she laughed, as we cheered and gulped down the first sip of the potent cooler.

It took us nearly an hour to finish the meal as we played with the meal, feeding each other, drawing the gravy and sauces on each other's body and them licking it, dipping her nipples in the beer mug and then sucking on it, etc. By the end of the meal we were very much excited to go for another round of fucking and instead of getting back to the bedroom we did it right there on the kitchen table.

We just pushed the empty dishes aside, made enough room on the table for her to lie on and then as she stood standing, she bent her body over the table, her wonderful voluptuous breasts pressed on the table, and her lovely rounded ass standing out, I took her pussy from behind fucking her brains out with a fast and furious fucking till she came over my sliding cock crying.

I pulled my still hard cock out of her cunt, flipped her over with her back on the table and her ass hanging out, I sat on the chair opened her legs and licked her pussy for the next ten minutes till she started to hiss and moan and demanded me to put my cock in her once again. I brought her to the edge of her orgasm and stopped. Getting off the chair, I stood between her legs, let her rest her calves on my shoulder as I put my nine-inch stump back in her snatch and started to fuck her with long slow strokes. She was enjoying this to her best I presume for she verbally approved of my action.

"Yeah Vicky, I love that baby...do me slow, do me deep, do me good baby, yeah baby yeaah!" she moaned, with her eyes shut tight.

The only sound was the choke of the tube light making a humming sound, her little moans far and between and the swishing of my cock in her well lubricated tight cunt. She went on for some time and I could feel myself nearing another climax, I wanted to shoot the load into her and get my cock to return to its original size, but when I felt that I was nearing my climax, she came with her pussy grasping my cock in a tight grip. I went on pushing now at a faster pace, but I kept feeling near a climax, but it never came. Finally I gave up as her cunt muscles released its grip from around my cock and softened down.

I pulled my hard cock out of her slipper-wet cunt and felt my steel hard cock, standing still out of my body like a horn. She rested in the same position, her legs still on my shoulders, I moved my hand to caress her breasts now wet with her perspiration and she opened her eyes, looked at me and put out her hand to me.

"That was good lover," she thanked me as I took her hand and helped her to sit up on the table. I then bent down to suck her nipple and she giggled as she moved her hand through my hair.

"Lets put these things away and get back to the bed," she said, still caressing my hair, drawing her dainty fingers through my mane, slightly pulling them back to see my mouth playing on her nipple.

I pulled myself off her attractive breasts as she slipped off the table, kissed me on my chin and neck, as her hand caressed my cock ever so lightly. She then broke off from me, reluctantly and went about the business of clearing up the table. I helped her with the empty mugs as I put them in the sink.

"Lets hit the bed Vicky," saying so she picked up the two towels lying discreetly on the floor, and came crushing into me.

"Yeah Rita, you better take care of what you have created, a Frankenstein," I said as I put her hand on my cock to make her realize that I need to get this member off again.

"That was good one, Frankenstein," she laughed as we walked back towards the bedroom with her hand tugging my cock.

No sooner had I settled on the bed and she was between my legs, devouring my cock with her ever-hungry mouth. She cleaned it off her juices and covered it with her saliva as she kept on sucking my cock all the way to her throat. Once again I was nearing to a climax, this time brought forth by her oral manipulation, but...

"I would like to ride it," she announced as she astride me and lowered her cunt on my cock. She then started slow up and down moments, the eternal dance of sex, and the carnal dance of lust. She started it faster and faster till she came once again, this time biting her lips and hissing. Then she slumped on my chest, my cock still lodged in her lovely soft love tunnel.

"Do you know how much I love you baby?" she asked me, squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles.

"I don't, as a matter of fact, Rita I just want to come, I don't know what you have done, but I am feeling very afraid of such a situation." I narrated my thoughts.

"I told you before, you need to trust me baby," she answered to pacify my doubts.

"I trust you, but..." I trailed off, looking in her innocent and wanting eyes that seemed to literally express her love for me.

"Stop doubting, you will be fine, I know what I have done and I know that this will give you immense joy besides power," she said.

"Well, if you say so, I believe you," saying so I laid down my trust, deciding at the spur of the moment that she may be just right, I am suppose to enjoy this immense power she has given to my body to satisfy a woman. She was right for I had given her so many orgasms in the last few hours while myself coming just once, she may be right for I was still hard to perform more feats.

"Tell me Vicky, what other fantasy you would like to fulfill. You have a willing woman with her pussy on your cock, what else would you like to do with her?" she asked me like a genie would ask Aladdin, and proceeded to flick her pointed tongue on my nipple.

"Well, since you asked, I would like to fuck you in your tight ass hole," I finally let off my deep dark desire for that deeper and darker no man's land.

"No! Never!" she exclaimed as she got off my chest, and pressed her cunt harder on my cock.

"Since you asked, I told you," I responded.

She got off my cock and slumped next to me on the bed, she once again grasped her fingers around my cock and stroked it lightly for a couple of times, before moving her hands to my balls and lifting them in her palms as if weighing them.

"Excuse me lover, I need a wash," saying so she got off the bed and dashed naked to the bathroom.

It was minutes later she returned back from the bathroom, as naked as she was when she entered it. However she was holding something in her hand and as she came near, I saw that it was a white jar, the kind that holds cream. Slipped on the bed besides me, on her stomach and raising herself on her elbows, she showed me the jar. "Cold Cream' read the label on the jar.

"Since I have put you through this, I think I should allow you a reward," she said, putting down the before her on the bed. "You can have me the way you want darling, but with this huge size of your you need to be extra careful, can I trust you on that?" She finally asked me.

"You mean I can fuck your back door?" I asked, my eyes probably shining with the thought.

"Now, don't just get excited and do a bad job, because a bad job here means you would be hurting me real bad." She announced.

Excited with the preposition, I was on my knees before her and she sensing my excitement and my obvious position with my balls at her mouth, she took my hairy balls in her mouth and started to suck on them for a couple of minutes before letting them slip out of her mouth. She then came on her knees and kissed me, stroking my cock in her hand. She picked up the jar and opened its lid, dug her fingers in it and brought out a lavish amount and then holding my cock with one hand, she spread the cream over my rock hard cock, covering the bulbous head all the way to the base.