Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to find myself on Dinesh's bed, his bed I say for I am talking about a bed that he uses to relax during the day, the one in his office. It was daytime; it was lighted outside. I do not remember what else happened that night, or when and where and how I slept, but I was naked and lying next to me was Vicky as naked as me, with a hand on my pussy. As though we had been getting up on a set alarm, for he to woke up around the same time from his slumber. I pulled a bed sheet and covered myself in shame, dragging away from him as sat up. I then realized that our bodies were covered in dry cum, my breasts; my lips and my thighs were covered with it. The whole room smelled of sweat and the sweet bitter odor of sex and cum. I sat wondering what had happened, trying to recall the happenings of the night. I looked around for clues to find all the sheets and pillows were covered with stains, probably of our combined cum. The whole episode of the night was but a faint memory.

I was feeling flustered and sad, I wanted to cry and then Vicky came close to me and gathered me in his strong arms. I felt comfortable in his arms, I felt like a baby in a parents arm, I could not hold myself back and cried out, edging myself into his strong presence, I held up onto him and let myself go as he comforted me gently with his hands patting my back. I finally gathered my senses and apologized to Vicky, I don't know for what.

"It is okay," he said as he kissed my forehead.

We sat there cuddled together for sometime, I was trying to draw up the events of the night that lead to this situation where we found each other naked on the same bed. Then I recalled a couple of happening and I felt exhilarating, I felt happy of what happened, I felt so very close to my goal, I felt I was nearly at it now. Dinesh would be happy for we were hitting the jackpot soon, then I realized, how was I ever gonna explain this to Dinesh. I also realized that I was naked in the arms of a man who unwittingly helped in us achieving our goal so early. I slowly moved my lips to his in a kiss and he willing reciprocated with a passion that told me that I had a willing human guinea pig, which I could use to achieve what we desired. I knew that I had a willing slave in Vicky to experiment with my serums, my aphrodisiac medicines, the only hitch would be to take care that it did not have any major side effect.

There he was the perfect man to experiment it all, passionate, lusty and a very good human being; there he was sucking on my lips now. I opened my lips to give him access to my mouth and his snaking tongue rolled its way into my mouth, playing with mine.

We broke the kiss and I let go of the cover that I was holding and pulled at the pillow that he was using to hide his private part. He hesitated for a while but finally let him go and I was shocked with what I saw. There curled up like a snake was the biggest ever cock I had ever seen in my life. Even in it limp state it was beyond seven inches and I suddenly felt excited as well as shocked.

"Oh...! Its b..." I said, as I looked wide-eyed at his member.

As though hypnotized by the sight of that mammoth of a cock, I paid little heed to Vicky's action as he dragged me to the middle of the bed and was all over me inspecting my cum covered body. Then he started to brush his hands on the wounds and bite marks, which probably he had inflicted through the night, inspecting the damage he had done. Once he was done, it was my turn I thought and I started to look at his body counting the wounds; the passion bites and nails marks and surprisingly rap marks on his bums. I saw those marks and blushed, for to this date, I had never raised my hands over a man, never even when making passionate love or merely fucking.

"I think you also forced yourself in my ass, I can feel it burning" I informed him.

I saw his face going apologetic and immediately I changed my stance on my back door rape, "Ah! It is okay, it is just that I don't remember anything, but I would have loved it if I were to loose my virgin hole knowing it." I explained as once more kissed him and he reciprocated with equal enthusiasm.

I realized that my head was feeling heavy; it was something like it used to be after those 16 hours of marathon fucking that my ex-husband would have with me during those early days of the marriage. We would be drinking wine, munching on strawberries and fucking through those 16 hours. We dressed ourselves in our clothes that lay scattered around. I then invited him to have tea with me before he left. In fact my mind was now scheming to have him spend the rest of the day and then leave in the evening. I wanted his company for the next few hours at least. Over the tea, we analyzed what had gone wrong the day before. I told him that we had accidentally discovered a nearly perfect aphrodisiac. I told him that we had inhaled the fumes from the product that I was working on for immortal youth, and that was what we had inhaled.

I finally hit the jackpot when he confessed that he had a fancy for me, that he was sexually attracted to me, that he often beat himself to a climax thinking of me, naked, fucking with him. Now I had understood how those chemicals worked in our brains, there had to a mutual feeling on both sides, otherwise it would not work and the dangerous part was that if one was attracted, he/she would force his/her way with the other which would amount to rape. I had hit the jackpot for a near perfect aphrodisiac which would work on men and women both, getting them wild for sex, the only hitch was that both should be willing party to it.

It was nearly the afternoon of Saturday and we had just finished with our breakfast. As he was about to leave, I jumped up with a suggestion, "You don't want to go home and show those marks to your folks, better have a warm bath and stay back here tonight."

"But Madame..." he argued and I cut him short.

"Just call up at your place and tell them that you have to go to the city for the seminar, ask them to send in somebody with your pajamas and spare clothes." I ordered him and he politely called up his place and explained. I knew, I now had him for myself for one more night at least and if possible for two.

We both went for our baths, he in the lab bathroom while I bathed in my bathroom. While I sat in the warm tub, I recalled the size of Vicky's cock again and felt excited. I started to wonder what it would be in its full glory; he was a dream boy of any woman who loved to have a big fat cock fuck her; I could not remember any of the feelings and was rather disappointed with this fact. I had to perfect my formula to let people remember the events they go through and suddenly it hit me. I almost felt like getting up from that tub and shouting my way back to the lab, 'Eureka! Eureka! Eureka!'

But, I did not do so, however I did hurry my bath, wrapped a towel around me and skipped my way to the lab. I saw that the bathroom door was closed and heard the water running inside. I knew that Vicky was inside so I latched the door, so that he would not come out without my knowledge and hurried to our section of the lab. Picked the key from its hiding place and opened a cupboard, picked up a couple of labeled vials and couple of unlabeled ones and tip toed my way back to my room.

I had picked up a bottle of my prepared concoction and a vial of testerone injections, plus a couple of others. I had a plan on my mind, I was gonna use Vicky as my guinea pig, a real human guinea to further my experiment. He was the most willing person and even if he was not much willing, I knew that I could seduce him to my will. I knew I had him to my self for the next 48 hours at the least and I wanted to put to constructive use. those 48 hrs I now had, I was ready to take a little risk if required.

With the vials now safe in my room I rushed back to the lab section went straight to our office, opened Dinesh's cabinet where he had kept medical reports of all who worked in the lab for emergency reasons. I picked Vicky's file and checked it. I was satisfied with what I read and rushed back to my room opening the bathroom latch on the way.

I had just reached my room and I heard the gong, I rushed into the bathroom, took my bathing robe and wrapping it around me went to answer the door. It was Vicky's kid brother, Sanjay.

"Madame, my brother Vikram..." the handsome 14-year-old started and I cut him off.

"You have brought his clothes dear," I sweetened up.

"Where is he Madame, mummy said..." he began again and I cut him off.

"He is busy with an experiment, give me the bag." I ordered.

He politely forwarded the bag without any more argument. I said good-bye to him, telling him to tell his mother not to worry about Vicky. I informed him that Vicky would be back home by Monday evening.

I rushed back to my room and I heard the sound of the bathroom latched being opened from within. Due to the silence, I could hear it all the way in my room. I opened my dresser where I kept some essential medicines and picked up some pills, washed a couple down with water living the water and the pills on the dresser top.

"Vicky... Vicky... you are there." I called him.

"Yes Madame," he replied.

"Vicky! Your clothes have come from your house, come and pick them up." I announced.

Through the reflection in the mirror I saw Vicky walk into the room a few seconds later as I was drying my hair with a towel.

"It's on the bed Vicky," I told his reflection in the mirror.

He walked to the bed, opened the mouth of the bag and dabbled through the content inside.

"Your cute kid brother, Sanjay delivered the stuff," I told him, "He will grow up into an handsome lad." I added.

"Yeah!" He said and added, "probably a mischievous brat too."

"Not as mischievous as you," I giggled.

"Madame, can I use the bedroom attached to the office?" he asked me.

Now this was too much, here was the guy who had fucked me through the night and was still referring to me as 'Madame,' I was feeling annoyed with this usage of the term and I finally put things straight.

"Vicky. Listen to this carefully," I paused for effect, "After today, don't call me Madame when we are alone, the name is Rita. Just Rita. Did you get that right?"

"Yeah Ma...Rita." he replied.

"Now... No! You don't have the permission to use that room; I mean you need not ask me for permission my dear." I told him and added, "At least when we are alone."

"Fine, Riiita." he said with hesitation as he picked the bag.

"Wait!" I shouted when I saw him leaving, I picked up the pills and the half empty glass of water. I swirled on the revolving stool to face him now. "You need to have these to drive away the effect of chemicals and rejuvenate your body and mind." I said as I got up from and stool and walked towards him.

I handed the pills, to him and insisted that he have it. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds and then without another word popped them in him mouth and washed it down with the water.

I walked to him and inspected his wounds with genuine concern. "I think you too need to use this over the wounds, they heal real fast," saying so I walked back to the dresser, picked up a small case and walked back to where he stood.

"Lie down on the bed Vicky." I almost ordered him instead of a request.

"Its okay Rita," he argued only to instigate me to grab his towel and tug at it.

"Okay...leave it Rita, you are embarrassing me," he pleaded and agreed to do as I directed him.

He lied down on his back on the bed, exposing his manly chest to me. I sat at the edge of the bed and caressed his wounds, locating each one first. Then I pulled out a small vial from the case, opened it poured a little of the content on my fingers and started to rub it in the wounds. When I had finished the torso, my hand went to the towel and in a flash I had it opened to expose the rest of his manly body.

"O...o what have we here," I said, looking down at his limp but huge cock. He tried to get up in protest, but I pressed him back down till he gave up the fight.

"Stay!" I ordered. "I am sorry to have hurt you so badly around here too." I genuinely apologized. I rubbed the ointment to his inner thighs, then I took his testis in my palm and with my fingers I inspected them, I blew my breath over it to blow the pubes aside as I tested the skin below for any nail or bite wounds. I could not find any telltale marks of violence there, however I applied a little of the ointment nevertheless.

"Oh ma..." he shouted when I applied the ointment to his balls.

"Oh, so there was a little wound there too." I said and rubbed some more of the ointment. All this while his cock remained limp, this despite the fact that I, a woman, was handling him. I took his soft limp cock in my palm and weighed it.

"You are heavy and big, my dear." I announced. "I wonder how you made that thing enter me," I said amazed with the size of his tool. In voluntarily, I started to stroke his limp cock, wondering how I could have survived the attack, the stab of such a huge tool. As my hand stroked, I found a bruise over his cock and immediately applied ointment to it. I kept on stroking his cock ever so lightly, but there seemed no reaction to my ministration. I knew that he may have over spent himself last night and hence his body was completely exhausted. I was very happy with the situation.

"Do you trust me Vicky?" I asked him as I kept lightly stroking his cock.

"Yeah I do Rita," he assured me and added, "After what happened last night, I have to trust you don't I?" he counter questioned me.

"Fine, then will you let me do what I wish to do next?" I asked him. I was now ready to set my plan rolling. Without waiting for his approval or reply I checked his pulse rate.

"You are fine Vicky, but I think you will need something more than just those pills," I told him and then explained to him about the benefits of the two pills I had given him earlier. I then told him that he would need to be injected with a serum that would help him revitalize himself as he had lost a lot of vital elements. I asked for his permission to administer the same and he willingly agreed.

"Okay my sexy lover boy, get ready now I am gonna prick you," I said jokingly as I pulled out three different vials and a disposable syringe from the case. I took a dose from one and poured it into the empty vial, ten I took the vial containing testerone injection and repeated the same. After shaking the mixed content for some time, till it was milky white, I filled a syringe with the mixed fluid.

He got up to forward his arm for the injection, but I pushed him back on his back, bent down at his pubic area and rubbed some spirit there. Then I pricked the niddle below the skin of his pelvis and injected the contents of the syringe into his body.

Once done with this, I kissed him and rolled him over to inspect and apply ointment on his back and bums. I caressed his complete backside applying the ointment to each and every of the bruises. Once finished with every wound, I lied next to him, my hand caressing his body as he slipped into a sound sleep. I knew, that I had accomplished the first part of a secret experiment that only I was aware, I now wanted to know what would be the out-come of my administrating those chemicals in his body. I kept caressing the naked bum of my lover of last night as the pills I had taken earlier started to react on me as I felt drowsy and minutes later I too slid into deep sleep.

When I woke up, it was nearly early evening; I had a sound sleep of nearly five hours and was feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I saw the naked body of Vicky lying next to me and felt horny as hell. My cunt started to get moist and I wanted a hard cock in me. I sat up and realized that the towel around my body had undone itself and lay below me. I raised my body to pull the towel from below me and then getting on my knees, I wrapped it around my waist, keeping my upper body naked. Then my eyes went to Vicky's cock and as expected, I saw his cock was now semi hard. It looked so beautiful and enticing, I dragged myself on my knees to his semi hard cock, to look at it up close. Then wrapping my fingers around it I started to stroke it to a hardon. As I was expecting it grew to its raging size. Satisfied with this I bent down and kissed that lovely round cockhead and then licked it. Then I opened my mouth wide and let that enormous cock slid in. I started to suck the cock, paying as much attention to the cockhead as possible.

So far, things were going very much to my expectations. My administration of that concocted doze had its reaction on the flagging cock as it was renewed with a new boner. My cunt was wet and wanting this cock, but I was also worried about the shock Vicky would face when he would not be able to release, or if he did release, he may still have the cock up for hours. I was supposed to prepare myself to take care of this shock, but here I was like a wanton bitch in heat, wanting a cock in me, sucking him.

Vicky stirred off his sleep as I sucked his cock, "I thought it was time to wake you up for tea," I said giggling and raised myself on my knees, to give him a show of my naked boobs.

"I'll get the tea," I volunteered and got off the bed, walked swaying my bottom with an extra swing for solely for his entertainment as I walked out of the room to the kitchen.

I prepared the tea, laid out the tray with prepared tea and biscuits back to the bedroom. As I walked in I saw Vicky was eyeing my naked tits with great interest, his hard cock standing in a towel wrapped around him as he sat on the bed with his back to the wall. I handed him the tray and jumped onto the bed and sat crossed leg facing him. I took back the tray from him and sat it on the bed.

"Do you like them?" I asked Vicky.

"Whaaaaat?" he fumbled.

"What you were ogling at you idiot, my boobs. Do you like them?" I asked again.

"Uh! Yeah!" I replied hesitantly.

"Come on Vicky, after what happened last night between us, we need not be shy and reclusive about it," I told him and added "Whatever happened... happened for good. We shared each other's body, maybe in a stupor, yet we did. We did confess to each other this morning that we have been attracted to each other sexually. You may have dreamed a hundred times about making love to me as I have done about you in the last three months, since we have known each other. I have often caught you looking down my neckline to peep on my boobs and you probably love to see my bum's going left and right when I walk. So now what is holding you back from expressing yourself."

"Its just that..." he started and I stopped him midway by putting my hand on his lips.

"No Vicky, don't feel guilty, I am not...there should be no its and ifs and buts between us. Tell me don't you as much want me, my body, as I want you. Don't you want to suck on these boobs of mine as much as I want to play with your big cock." Saying so I pulled the towel of his standing cock and giggled.

"But first lets have tea and a few bites, we have not eaten much since yesterday, and I am very hungry." I said and handed him a cup and took one for myself. I slipped up the bed to sit by his side sharing the pillow as the backrest.

I had picked up the energy biscuits that body builders use to revitalize their body after a workout, I thought that we both needed these after yester nights marathon fucking. We needed these for the marathon fucking I was gonna have, what with a hardon before me that was promised to stay that way for the next eight to twelve hours. Between sips, I deliberately fed him a few biscuits, to ensure that he would not get tired when we fucked the night through.

"I don't want to do cooking today and loose on precious time that we can spend together, hence I have asked for restaurant food. You will eat chicken, won't you?" I asked, not sure if he ate non-vegetarian food regularly, saw him nodding his approval I left the room to leave the tray back in the kitchen.