Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that baby, fuck me with that big dong of your Vicky...Yeah Vicky, I love that baby...do me slow, do me deep, do me good baby, yeah baby yeaah!" I moaned, and screamed, with my eyes closed as I felt his entire nine-inch of rock hard manhood slide in and out of my pussy. With my legs raised to his shoulder, my ass was almost falling in love with his balls as they pecked my ass hole each time he drove his long dong into me. Yeah, I could feel his hairy sacks, filled with love juice rapping in the crack of my ass, trying to kiss my asshole.

"Yes baby...do it hard...you yeaaaah baby....fuck me hard Vicky, drive that fucking pole hard in that pussy...yes baby yes...I am cummmming..." saying so, I fell into another mind-blowing orgasm. As I came, I tightened my cunt muscle holding on to the love pole. I tried to suck his cock with my cunt, I tried my best to juice his cock, to make him cum, but...

When I opened my eyes, I saw his face, depressed as much as horrified for he could not cum. He wanted to cum, so did the woman in me wanted him to cum, fill my pussy with his semen. But professionally, his cuming in my pussy was not the idealist thing yet, if he would cum and stay hard great and if he did not cum but stayed hard, it was fine. So he was fine.

I realized that his situation was very pitiful, for he could not enjoy an orgasm, but who said that studs were supposed to enjoy a fuck. To fuck was a stud's duty and my experiment was making a stud out of a local normal guy with an exceptional dick, the only confusion was that he was not aware that he was the stud in the situation. So before he would get more depressed, it was best for me to divert his attention, while not keeping away the activity on a back burner.

"That was good, Vicky," I genuinely appreciated his bringing me to another mind blowing orgasm as I took his hand, which was playing with my breasts to hoist myself up. He was still hard as ever, so I pulled him to me and offered my tits to his mouth. He started to suck on my nipples as I caressed his hair to drive away his depression and get him back in the mood for some more fun.

"Lets put these things away and get back to the bed," I suggested, pulling his face of my breasts and giving him a kiss. I slipped off the table as I kissed him and wrapped my fingers over his cock, sleek with my gooey cum.

"Lets hit the bed Vicky," I said once everything was cleared, picked up the pair of towels lying discreetly on the floor and dragged him towards the bedroom.

"Yeah Rita, you better take care of what you have created, a Frankenstein," He said.

"That was good one, Frankenstein," I laughed as I realized that it was so true, indeed I was Dr. Frankenstein and he or rather that cock was my creation, I had created a cock that would remain standing for eons, I had created a monster out of an ordinary next-door cock.

I knew that the cock would not flag down for another six hours and I wanted to make the best of those six hours. So, the moment we hit the bed, I wanted that cock in me once again, so I started to lick his cock. I felt the taste of my own cum on his cock, for it was just minutes back that he was rolling it in my cuming pussy. Once it was clean of my gooey cum, I took him in my mouth and started to suck him, I deep throated him for his satisfaction as well as try out what it felt like to let a cock choke you. I sucked him till my jaws started to ache.

"Can't you tell me to stop it baby, do you like it so much?" I asked, for Vicky did not once try to stop me, while I kept sucking his monster down my throat.

"I...I...I thought you liked...to...suc...," he stammered.

"SUCK!" I exclaimed, "Yeah I loved sucking your cock Vicky, but now I would like it in my pussy, I want to ride it, I am going to ride it, so stay still," I ordered him as I astride him and lowered my cunt on his cock. I then started slow up and down moments, driving him to the height of excitement as I creamed my own enjoyment out of that love post. When I was getting close to another orgasm, I started faster moments, the ride from walk to trot to canter took about fifteen minutes and I was on top of not only his cock but the entire world, as another electric orgasm passed through my body shuttering its way, exhausting me. I slumped on his chest, with his cock as hard as ever and as deep as ever in the soft recesses of my womanhood.

"Do you know how much I love you baby?" I asked him, tightening my cunt muscles around his cock, squeezing it, juicing it.

"Please, Madame...stop this, tell me what have you done to me." He asked me, terror avidly displayed on his face.

"I told you before, you need to trust me Vicky, and did I not tell you, my name is Rita when we are alone," I authoritatively pacified his doubts.

"I trust you, but..." he trailed of when he looked in my eyes and saw the mean look on my face. I almost felt like laughing at his discomfort. I could very well understand his discomfort; he was in his boss's bed, in a satyr like situation with a hardon that was not ready to flag off and to add to this plight was his boss's wife impaled on that hardon.

"Stop doubting, you will be fine, I know what I have done and I know that this will give you immense joy besides power," I lied, at least about the power.

"Well, if you say so, I believe you," he said, for there was nothing else he could do.

"Tell me Vicky, what other fantasy you would like to fulfill. You have a willing woman with her pussy on your cock, what else would you like to do with her?" I asked him getting bold, for I wanted to have as much fun as I could in the next few hours that his cock would remain hard and wanting.

"Well, since you asked, I would like to fuck you in your tight ass hole," he finally came out with his fantasy; his dark desires...maybe even my dark desire. I had never let anyone do me there, I was a virgin almost; if last nights non-consented buggering was not to be accounted. Vikram alias Vicky my ex-husband had often tried to drive the idea into me, but I had always put it off for being a cheap way to satisfy oneself. I always thought of ass fucking as an unnatural sex. But since last night, I was burning with as much desire to get fucked there as my anus was burning with last nights, maybe forceful sodomizing.

"No! Never!" I exclaimed, I did not know why I said a no when my heart desired it. Maybe years of denying had subconsciously drilled the idea to say no for anal sex.

"Since you asked, I told you," he responded.

I got off his cock, and slumped next to him on the bed. I took his cock and then his heavy balls and played with them as I thought about the pros and cons of getting that cock in my tight ass. I tried to analyze why was it that I suddenly had the desire to get fucked in the butt hole. I knew that this was maybe the only time that I could try something anew, he was probably the only one I could get bold with. I finally decided to give myself to him, to his desire and myself enjoy the experience. So I excused myself and rushed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I opened the cabinet and found the enema kit that Dinesh often used after a night of his booze binge. This one was the manual kind, however I could not find the enema wash, so I used hand wash liquid soap with water to prepare an enema liquid and using the kit I gave myself a couple of wash downs. After passing stool, I gave myself another wash down and was ready to fulfill Vicky's desire and experience the first cock up my ass hole. Since I could get wet every time my hubby would desire me, gels and other lubricants never had a chance in my house, but I needed something to help me and Vicky in the endeavor we were planning to take, so I picked the Cold Cream jar and rushed out.

I got on the bed and cozened up to Vicky, putting the jar in his hand. "Since I have put you through this, I think I should allow you a reward," I said, "You can have me the way you want darling, but with this huge size of yours, you need to be extra careful, can I trust you on that?" I asked Vicky, looking the joyous face of the young man.

"You mean I can ...your back door?" he asked, his faced blushed up like a school kid.

"Now, don't just get excited and do a bad job, because a bad job here means you would be hurting me real bad." I told him, as I pulled his cock to me and gave it a peck on the cockhead and then I took his hairy balls in my mouth to suck good on them for sometime. Then I took the jar from him and applied a generous amount of the rich cold cream on his hard cock, right from the enormous cockhead all the way to the base.

"Vicky, please apply lots of it on my ass hole too before you enter your finger or this Ritanstein's Monster in me," I joked, but seriously passed the message that he needed to be cautious.

I then moved to the middle of the bed, pulled a pillow under my knees and before his popping eyes, I went on all fours to offer my jutting ass and the embedded asshole for his pleasure and his complete satisfaction.

I felt Vicky spread my ass cheeks, then he bent me more down to raise my buttocks, to bring it in line with his cock. My ass hole was probably bruised from last nights savage sodomising, so I presume for when Vicky lightly brazed his fingers over the tight hole, I was overcome with a slitting pain, the burning sensation.

"Ooooo, baby...it burns," I hissed. And before I could complain any further, I felt the cooling effect of the cold cream being applied on it. Vicky kept on playing lightly on my asshole for sometime and then he started to massage my sphincter. The burning sensation returned.

"Please Vicky, apply some more cream," I managed to request with my cheeks pressed flat on the bed.

I felt some more cooling and some more rigorous massaging of the sphincter muscles, before I felt the sphincter being widened and the asshole being intruded by a hard object.

"Ummh," I moaned.

"What, should I pull it out?" Vicky asked me, I knew he was teasing me, for definitely he was the one who wanted to exploit the pleasure of my asshole. It was definitely not his thick cock, as I felt the thin intruder further explore in the tight cavity of my anus.

"No! Its okay, go ahead, but be slow," I responded, knowing well that there was no looking back now, his finger was in my asshole and very soon I would also have to welcome the monstrous cock and let it have a field day.

"Ummmh," I moaned a little louder as he entered his second finger in my tight backdoor and started an in and out motion, literally screwing my ass with his fingers. My moan seemed to have encouraged him for he let another finger join the two inside widening the hole further.

"Oh baby, that feel cool inside," I encouraged him, when he entered his third, cold cream coated finger in my butt hole.

Then he rapped the cheeks of my buttocks, which made them burn as he continued with in-out motion of his fingers. It seemed like eons for me as I waited for his next act, his cock in my ass, while he fucked his finger in my asshole, before he finally pulled them out.

"Baby...Vicky tell me what you are doing..." I asked him when he had completely abandoned contact with my body.

For an answer, I felt him intrude my ass hole again with his finger, first one then the other and then I felt my ass cheeks being clutch by his fingers and I realized that it was not his fingers but his thumbs in my ass.

"Oh God! My God! Vicky, what the damn you doing?" I shouted at him, as I realized that he was spreading my ass hole with his thumbs.

"No, I can't do this," I heard him say.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't think my cock can get in there," he replied.

"What the fuck? It did get in there last night, didn't it?" I grunted.

"I don't know..." he began and further frustrated me, as I lay before him in that awkward position.

"Oh Fuck...Stop this nonsense and get that monster in where you intend to." I grumbled, "You have my ass spread wide to welcome you and you start making a fuss," I scolded him as a teacher would scold a student.

"Oh Rita, I don't want to hurt you, and the way your ass is tight, I am sure my cock is gonna hurt you bad, real bad," he expressed his concern.

"Oh baby! Don't worry, I can bare a little pain for your pleasure, you wanted to try a woman's asshole and here you are, fuck this ass baby," I encouraged him with a slut remark about fucking my asshole. "Vicky, baby, you know nature has developed a woman's body with so much of adaptability, that she can give pleasure to her hearts content and adopt herself to every desires of a man, any man."

"Okay," I finally heard him say, "Just relax Rita, I am getting to fuck your tight hole now, just relax," he comforted me.

Then I finally felt it, his bulbous round cockhead touch my anus, then the pressure as my sphincter muscles made way to let the bullish intruder pass them by. I felt myself being pluged, the feeling was very similar to the kind I have when I am constipated. With him in me, I could only remember the enema kit; I thought that I needed that most now to get off that intruding foreign object that was plugging me.

"Ummmh!" an involuntary moan escaped me.

"Ok baby, just relax your hole baby." I heard him say.

I felt his cock getting deeper in me as he slowly applied pressure, holding spread my ass cheeks.

"How does that feel baby," he asked me.

I just moaned my approval and he kept talking to me as he started to jab my asshole with short strokes. His each strokes seemed to gain more entry into my body. I could hear his voice at a distance talking to me, but I could not make out anything of it as my mind was in my asshole along with his monstrous cock. All I did as a response was, moan, I liked the feel of his cock filling up my asshole.

Vicky halted all moments for sometime and I thought that he was ready to cum, but I was wrong -- for a few seconds later he pulled it out almost and banged his cock into my ass hole with a long stroke. He started fucking my asshole with slow, but determined long strokes. His each stroked banged his balls to my pussy lips teasing my excited clit.

The feeling of his cock in my ass was a very vague one; it was not like it usually is in the pussy. The sliding cock in my asshole was not sexual arousing me, neither was it exciting, but it surely was relaxing after the initial pain during the entry had subsided. It was an odd feeling, but it gave me a unique form of satisfaction that it was giving my partner satisfaction. It was more like a blow-job where you feel the power to satisfy within your hold. I could tighten my anus and give him unlimited pleasure.

"Ummmh! Ummmh! Yeaah! Yes! Yes!" I mocked moans of pleasure to encourage him and satisfy his manly ego.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah! Beeeeeeby, yeaaaaaaaaah!" he called out, speeding his strokes in my asshole.

"You like it darling," I asked him between the strokes.

"Oh yes! I like that baby," he responded, "Are you enjoy it baby?" he asked with concern sounding on his voice.

"Yes baby, I am enjoying the feel of your big cock tearing my delicate asshole." I replied. "Vicky, baby, do it faster, baby," I said, as I wanted to experience the faster moments of a cock in my asshole.

Now that I knew I could comfortably take a big cock in my butt, I wanted Vicky to finish with his labor and help him cum. I wanted him to finish with this, labor and have his pleasure so I decided to mock my pleasure.

"Now baby now!" I exclaimed, "Fuck me fast and hard, I am nearing it baby," I mocked a nearing orgasm, "Yes baby, yes, fuck my ass baby, fuck it hard and good baby, and fuck me fuck me fuck me, Vicky fuck your baby." I started in guttural abusive mode, as he started to jab and punch his cock harder in my ass and I physically reciprocated my verbal response by bucking my ass back to him.

"Yes Rita, I am gonna fuck your ass real good, don't worry baby," he told me, more as a response to her guttural moans. In response to this he clutched my ass cheeks in a tight grip and fucked hard.

"I am coming baby, just hold that ass tight, I am coming," he announced. I tightened my asshole, holding his cock in a vice like grip as I felt him sprout his warm cum inside me.

"Yes Vicky, you have finally cum, I feel your warm cum up my bowels, baby you have cum." I said with genuine joy. The joy of his cuming in my ass was two folds as I was able to get him cumming and I had both finally experienced a good piece of lively meat up my ass.

We flopped on the bed and kissed each other, a physical note of thanks for the first ever experience of each of us in that virgin territory. I then dragged him to the bathroom and cleaned him as much as I cleaned myself of his gooey cum that had filled my asshole. When it was finally over, he was still hard as ever, the result of my successful experiment. A look at his beautiful standing cock made me want that monster in me again.

"I want you to cum again for me," I told him.

"I don't know Rita," he began, truly not knowing whether his cock was capable to shoot a load again.

"You can try, I am there to help," saying so I put my lips to his cockhead and kissed it. Then I opened my mouth and took his cock all the way down to my throat. I started to deep throat him again as I played with his balls. It just took a few minutes of my mouth on him and he had my mouth filled with his creamy cum. I for the first time swallowed down his cum.

"You taste good," I told him, "wish I could make you taste your stuff," I added as I licked and sucked his cock clean. I noticed a couple of drops of cum on my breasts, so I sat on his lap and bent down his head to my breats.

"Lick your cum off my boobs, baby" I commanded, as I pushed my breasts to his face.

Vicky like an obedient school kid, flicked his tongue out and licked his gooey cum off both my breasts, as I stroked his still hard cock.

We then bathed together in the bath tub that I had filled with warm water, relaxing ourselves as we rubbed each others body clean with sponge and the soapy water. We caressed and stroked each others body keeping each other on tenterhooks of excitement all the while. I kept stroking his hard cock all the while. Then I shifted to my favourite subject Meena-Beena. I encouraging him to get in their pants as they were the right age for him. I cajoled him to try out the girls and get them to bed, I subtly put the idea and the desire to watch him fuck the girls. He was taken aback by such a lecherous desire from me, but later laughed it out. The bath did us good, it had not only cleaned our skin but also our minds of any guilt what so ever.

We rubbed each other dry with the towels and then wrapped them around our naked bodies, I felt my heart overcome with love for this boy who was at least 10 years younger than me. I had no desire to do what I did next, but I could not help it.

"Vicky I love you!" I blurted out, "If I had my way in this world, I would..." I stopped at that and we entered the bedroom again.

I changed the sheet of the bed and we slumped down on the bed naked, leaving the damp towels by the bed. We cuddled up in each other's arms, my hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it as sleep took him over. I nuzzled up close to him for his manly warmth and I too slipped into deep slumber.

I had the alarm set on my cell phone and thus I woke up when the vibration of the cell went off. I woke up to find his cock flagging off, it was semi hard and would natural be its normal self in another 25-30 minutes, I guessed and cuddling him I went to sleep again.

I woke up the next morning to the feel of my nipples being twitched and my breasts being kneaded. I felt a cock, nuzzling up in the warmth of the crack between my ass cheeks. I remembered that it was Vicky, in whose arms I had spent the night. I put my hand behind me to hold the intruding cock and was happy to know that it was semi hard.