Chemistry

Story Info
You're taken in chemistry class.
1.5k words
2.77
68.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

My plan was working. I had been watching you for weeks and I knew your every move. I knew when you woke up and when you went to bed at night. I was sure you were totally unaware of my moves, but today everything would change. Today we would meet.

Your short skirts and tight tops had raised my pulse from the first time I saw you across the student lobby. The miniature cameras that I had purchased years before, I put to good use taking pictures of you in everyday life. With my binoculars, I had managed to grab glimpses of your nude body through your bedroom window. Many a nights I had gone to sleep with my hand wrapped tightly around my cock and my mind working on what I would do to you when we finally met. Tonight was the night.

I packed the backpack with all the toys and tools I would need. I double checked the contents and shouldered the pack and walked out of my room.

Walking across campus I looked like any one of the many professors at the school. Wonder what the students would think if they knew what the backpack contained. I smiled as I thought of what was going to happen tonight. I laughed with joy. My cock began to stiffen and I had to keep my mind from wandering. I sat down for just a second to gain my breath. How marvelous tonight was going to be.

It was an average Texas summer day. The temperature had surpassed 100 degrees before noon. You had chosen a sheer black bra, T-shirt and very tight shorts for the day. It had been an average day for you. Classes, studying and more classes. As was your habit you preferred to avoid the hustle and bustle of the student union or the library. You preferred to study alone in one upper rooms in the chemistry buildings. No one ever bothered you there. There was peace and quiet. That would change.

Early in the day I had covered the windows to your usual room with notices of things that would be happening on campus. These looked like normal postings, but if anyone went to one of these gatherings they would find an empty parking lot. However, the posting did what I needed. From outside the room no one could see what was going on inside the room.

The chemistry building was one of the older buildings on campus. Its solid construction would guarantee no one heard any screams of passion or otherwise. Unlike the newer building, there were locks on every classroom door. These would be used in one special room tonight.

Usually you finished your last class had a bit to eat and then headed to your studying room. You did the same today. Through the weeks of studying you I knew your schedule. I watched as you left your last class and started out to get some chow. My cock twitched as I headed towards the chemistry building. I would be in the room before you arrived.

Your room was a lab with lab tables, tonight I would do experiments that had very little to do with chemistry. I opened the door and turned on the lights. I tied straps to one of the lab tables. Later tonight your wrist would be tied tightly to these straps. My cock continued to harden my mind raced.

From my backpack I brought out the toys. Nipple clamps, we would see just how long and hard your nipples could become. Finger vibrators, your pussy would scream for release. But plugs, had you ever been penetrated before. Dildos, you would be tasting your juices tonight. All of these I laid on the table. The handcuffs and mask I kept in my hands. I walked to the door and turned off he lights. The waiting time had begun.

After a short snack, you packed you bag and headed towards the chemistry building. As you walked up the steps and towards the door you had no idea of the joy you would be experiencing tonight. You would be studying hard tonight, but not the subjects you thought. You paused at the door and read the fake announcements. Inside the room I saw the outline of your body. My cock stretched against my jeans. I could hardly wait.

You open the door and reach for the light. I grab you from behind before the light is on. I shove a mouth plug in you mouth and pull your back pack down. Your struggle as I put the handcuffs on but the straps of your backpack keep you from struggling to hard. Can you feel my hand over your mouth. Can you feel the plastic in you mouth keeping you from screaming. Can you feel the cuffs on the wrist.

I drag you to the table. The straps I had previously tied to the table are now tied to your ankles. Can you feel these straps. I lift you up on the table. You are now sprawled spread eagle on the table with your legs and arms tied tightly. Can you feel the table against you back. I cover your eyes with a mask. Do you feel helpless. Are you wondering what will happen.

My hands touch your forehead. Can you feel my fingers. My fingers trace you face, your neck, down your side, across your nipples, down your stomach, over your shorts, they tickle your inner thigh. How are you feeling. As much as you don't want to you body starts to respond to my touch.

I reach under your T-shirt and start to pull it up. Slowly ever so slowly your bra starts to show. Your nipples can be seen through the sheer material. My cock jerks but I will be patient. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. Can you feel your T-shirt being removed. Can you sense the hardness of my cock.

Your T-shirt is now above your head. I turn the finger vibrator on. Can you hear the hum. I use the vibrato to trace the outline of your nipple through your bra. Can you feel your nipple harding. First your right then your left. Back and forth goes the vibrator You start to squirm. Can you fell your temperature rising.

Finally my hands reach behind you and unhook your bra. Can you feel me against you. Can you feel my fingers unhooking the bra. Can your feel the bra being pulled from your body. Can you feel the cool air against you exposed breast Can you feel the vibrator against you right nipple my hand on your left breast.

My hand reaches over and grabs the nipple clamps. Can you feel the clamps as I squeeze them on your left nipple. Can you fell my tongue as it licks you right nipple. Now both nipples have clamps on them The harden as the clamps begin to vibrate. Can you feel your nipples getting harder and harder. My hands reach down and with one quick yank remove your shorts and panties. Can you feel your naked body against the cold table. You gasp as my fingers are roughly inserted in your pussy. The finger vibrator is tickling your g spot. Can you feel your wetness.

Slowly I remove on clamp. Can you feel my teeth as I nibble on your nipple. Your nipples are very hard. Your body temperature is rising quickly. Can you feel my fingers pounding your pussy. Can you feel the strap on your legs and arms. Can you feel the mask on you face.

Can you hear as I slowly talk my clothes off. Can you hear my clothes hitting the floor. Can you feel your body temperature getting hotter. Can you you feel the butt plug as I shove it in your ass. Can you hear me jacking off. Can you feel my warm cum as it drips on your very hard nipples.

I raise your head and push your tit in your mouth. You lick my cum off your nipple.

The dildo is out. Can you fell it pounding your pussy. Harder , deeper faster. I shove it in. Fast and hard. Your very wet. Your body is responding to my every touch. Your mind is screaming for release. I feel your wetness. My cock stiffens as I look at your naked body.

I take the but plug out. The dildo is pounding your pussy as my cock enters your ass. Can you feel my stiffness. The dildo and cock. larger, harder faster deeper, hotter. IN. OUT, IN OUT. Both your holes are crying for relieve. HARDER, FASTER, DEEPER, HOTTER HOTTER. SCREAMING for release. My cock jerks, My sperm is cumming. UP the shaft.

Your pussy juices are dripping o the dildo. I cum in your ass. I SCREAM.

I take the dildo. Can you taste your pussy juices as I push the dildo do mouth. Slowly. then faster and harder. Your mouth fucking a dildo. Can you taste your own cumm.

Slowly I pack the toys away. I take your panties as a memory of this night. All the toys are packed. I slowly untie you. You are to tired to move or scream as I walk out the door.

You know this was rape but somehow you hope I will be there for your next study session.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers