Chemistry

Story Info
Finding the right one - a little too late.
3.7k words
4.31
11.2k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I'm actually writing this. I've always had visions of writing but I've never had a story eat at me like this one, so here goes....

Let me tell you about myself. I'm a six foot, 240 pound black man. Women have told me that I'm handsome in a teddy bear sort of way and I've certainly never had any trouble getting laid. In fact, for a good while in my life I was a bit of a hound if you know what I mean. I'm married to a really very nice white woman named Barb. She really is great in a lot of ways, but she just doesn't have sexy going on if you get me. She'll do anything I want but she's so submissive it drives me up the wall.

Here's a lesson guys: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR, YOU MIGHT GET IT! We all think we want a woman at our beck and call, but trust me you really don't. I met Karen in a kind of complicated way, after a really bitter revelation about a lady I really loved. I actually only intended for her to be a temporary fucktoy until I got over my last g/f but then she got sick, REALLY sick. As she really didn't have anyone to look after her I couldn't make myself just leave her alone.

One thing led to another and eventually we got married. BIG mistake on my part. While she does love me completely, I can't make myself feel the same. I DO love her, but more like a sister or something. It's a family kind of love. I know, I know, why don't I just leave? Some kind of twisted honor I guess. Anyway here's the crux of what's killing me.

About five or six years back, a friend of mine introduced me to his girl of the moment. Chad is a real a-hole with women, and it never fails to amaze me how he always ends up with some hot female on his arm. Of course, the way he treats them it never lasts very long, but with Barb I had some hope for the guy. She seemed to be hanging tough with him.

Now Chad's a great guy when it comes to male relationships, but he's a right bastard when it comes to women. Karen was a real scorcher too. She stood about five foot five and 120 pounds or so with the nicest boobs I have ever seen. She had soft brown eyes and mouth that was just made to be kissed. From the first minute we met I knew she could be trouble.

It was Chad's birthday party, and we were at a friend's house that had a pool. Karen was all over me in the water wanting to wrestle and play. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Any man that tells you he doesn't enjoy a sexy wet female wrapping herself around you is either lying or gay. I kept telling her I would pull her top off if she kept jumping on me, but I was bluffing. I mean she was my buddy's girl.

After the party we all decided to go back to Chad's and watch some flicks, bullshit around a bit. When Karen came out dressed in the short shorts, and a halter I about fell over! I mean this girl was smoking hot!! We divided up into 3 cars since there were so many of us. Chad decided to ride with Jay, another friend of ours, because they were going to stop and pick up some movies. Karen wanted me to ride with her so she wouldn't get lost.

All the way back across the city we talked, and it was like we had known each other forever. It unnerved the hell out of me. Watching her walk up the step's to Chad's apartment had my dick hard as the first day of school. The shorts she wore left about an inch of creamy smooth buttock hanging out, and what ass it was.

We were the first to get back and right away she started in with the playing again. Standing behind me, rubbing those beautiful knockers on the back of my head. I told her I'd had enough of her teasing and now her top was mine. She squealed and ran for the bedroom, but I was faster, catching her before she could close the door. She fell on the bed on her back, I flipped her over and unclipped the halter and pulled it off her. She immediately turned over on her stomach to try to hide her charms, giggling the whole time.

That put that gorgeous ass in the air in those shorts that didn't hide much. I could see her wetness on the crotch of the shorts. The smell of her arousal filled my nostrils. Now I knew what they meant about a woman having a man's nose open. She turned over and our eyes locked. I moved down so our lips were almost touching. I could feel her panting breath on my mouth and I knew right at that moment she was mine for the taking.

I could feel the heat coming off her. It was the hardest thing I had ever done to pull back and walk out of the room, just as the others started to arrive. The rest of the night was filled with her teasing. She never said a word to Chad about what almost happened either. This kind of teasing went on every time I visited.

One night the gang was over to check out bootleg copies of some movies and she was getting dressed to go out. She came out in these red snakeskin pants and a matching top that stopped all conversation in the room cold. Every dick in the room went instantly hard. I got up to go get something to drink, just to get out of there. She followed me into the kitchen, pouting. God her lips looked so good!

"What's wrong? Don't you like my outfit?" She asked as she twirled around so I could fully appreciate it.

I reached out and ran my hand up the outside of her thigh from knee to ass. The snakeskin felt so cool and smooth under my fingers. Once again our eyes locked and I filled my hand with that scrumptious ass then pulled her tight to me.

"Listen little girl. You better stop playing with me." I said. "Because I'm not like those little wimps you normally drive crazy out in the 'burbs. I WILL fuck you." I pulled her in tight to me so she could feel nine inches of steel against her stomach, while squeezing that fantastic ass.

Once again our mouths were so close we could feel the breath from our speech. I lifted my hand, caressed the side of her soft face and let her go. I went back to the living room with my almost forgotten drink. She came out, gave Chad a quick peck on the lips and out she went. The rest of us looked a Chad with confusion written on our faces. He just kind shrugged and went back to talking trash to Dave about some new computer program.

I decided that before the night was over I would have to have a word with my boy about his lady, before things got out of control. After everyone had left I hung back and sat him down.

"Look dude, you know I love you like a brother right?" I started off. "And that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you?"

"Yeah man, I know, so what's up? Something's got you all wound up, I could see it all night."

"It's Karen dude." And I proceeded to tell him about everything. He's my boy and he deserved to know.

His reaction just about floored me.

"She's grown dude. She can do what she wants. He shrugged his shoulders. "I'll just drop her if she does anything, but I won't hold it against you."

"But I'LL hold it against me. Just kinda tell her to cool it ok? This can only get ugly if she doesn't. You know me, I'll peel her like a banana." I was trying to be right about this and I knew my self control was slipping....fast!

Careful probing of the rest of the guys revealed that Karen never acted with them the way she did with me, so It's not as if she were just horny for anyone. The chemistry I was feeling was not my imagination; and it was just between us.

What the hell was I supposed to do now? Here was the hottest woman I had ever met and every time I saw her it was getting harder and harder ( no pun intended ) to keep from stripping her down and fucking her brains out. Never mind that she was the woman of one of my best friends, I also had a wife! I just knew things were going to get worse before they got better. Little did I know how much worse they would become.

Barb and my marriage began to deteriorate, mostly due to her "sickness." She was in and out of psyche wards and therapists for the better part of a year. During this time she would become violent, then depressed, then act like nothing was wrong. It went on so long that it began to take its toll on me. For the first time in my life I began to have health issues. High blood pressure, headaches and various other issues. I finally went to see our doctor.

He examined me, then asked a question that led to a chain of events that almost destroyed me.

"Are you under a lot of stress?" he paused before he continued, "Wait. You're married to Barb aren't you?"

I answered yes. He just nodded and then skipped to something else about my diet. The way he cut himself off left me with the feeling there was more he had to say.

"Hold it doc. Yes, Barb is my wife, so what were you going to say?" I asked.

He just sort of shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, being married to her is a lot of stress. I couldn't do it. To deal with her mental issues is a lot on you. Her tendency to hypochondria would drive me insane."

"Are you trying to tell me that Barb isn't REALLY sick? That's it's all in her head?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. "That the last 2 years of E.R. visits and hospitalizations has been completely unnecessary?" My confusion was quickly giving way to anger.

Dr. Sharpe looked distinctly uncomfortable now, and in his eyes I could finally see the sadness he was holding back. He felt sorry for me. In that moment I knew what I had said was true. There was nothing wrong with Barb, just her inner demons making both our lives hell. I don't think I really heard the rest of what the Doc said, I was in a kind of shock thinking about all the nights I spent sitting at Barb's beside, watching her "suffer" hoping, praying, begging for her to get better.

The pain of seeing someone you care for hurt; the lost sleep, the fitful rests, the anger at her being put through all the poking, dehumanizing tests that doctors do; it was a soul deep hurt that it was all for nothing. A rage came over me then, like nothing I had ever felt up until that moment. I went home feeling like an absolute fool

When I walked in I slammed the front door so hard a cabinet opened and dishes fell out. I was furious. Barb looked up from the armchair where she spent most of her days looking frail and sickly as always.

I'll spare you the details of this confrontation as you can probably guess how it went. I told her what the docs told me. She denied it. I insisted. She cried. I told her if she cared so little for me that she'd put me through all that, then I wanted a divorce. I was through. I told her I'd give her three months to pull herself together, then I was gone. And I walked out.

Amazingly enough despite her denials, two months later she was working and seemed as healthy as a horse. To me it felt like a kick in the teeth. The docs were right, it was all in her head. She could have done this years ago. There didn't have to be 50k in hospital bills. I didn't have to feel like I'd been run over with a truck. We could have been living a happy life. I felt horrible. It had all been for nothing.

While all this was taking place between myself and Barb, there had been developments between Chad and Karen as well. They had split up. Chad's prickish ways with women had triumphed again. She had moved out, gotten her own place and, "Never wanted to see that son-of-a-bitch ever again." She and I and one other of the gang kept in touch though. She eventually met another a-hole and married him. ( what is it about some women? They pick one rat after another )

Anyway, a little time flew by. Barb and I came to the conclusion that with the amount of bills created by her "illness" if we split neither of us would ever have much of a life with all the financial chaos over our heads, so we decided to stay together until we could get the bills down enough that we could afford to split. I still liked her, I just now knew she was a fruitcake and not to take her "spells" seriously.

We had done ok for about a year or so. We got along, the bills were getting paid and life wasn't so bad. I still saw Karen now and again and she seemed happy enough in her marriage, but that crazy chemistry was still there. We both knew it and were careful to never be alone with each other.

During this time I REALLY got to know Karen and found a lot of things I didn't particularly care for, but since we were just friends it didn't matter so much, but I knew I couldn't be seriously involved with her romantically. She'd make me crazy with her flirtatious ways and shallowness; things Chad had complained as well when they were together. Then she got into a car accident. That was the start of one of the both the best and worst times in my life.

Barb and I were constantly at each other. She had lost her job due to one of her "spells" and not going in. I was being garnisheed for one of her hospital stays. Our sex life which had never been spectacular ceased altogether.

Dave called me up one afternoon.

"Hey man. You hear about Karen?" He asked.

"No. What's up? Did she and Mark have a spat?" I responded.

"No dude. She had a wreck. She's in Fordam Hospital." He said.

"Is she ok? How bad is she?" I was suddenly worried. She might be a shallow little man trap, but she was my friend.

"They say she'll be ok. She broke her collarbone and a couple ribs." He told me.

He told me he was going to visit her later and she told him to ask me if I wanted to go.

"Yeah, of course I want to see her. Pick me up on your way, I'll be ready in a hour or so."

I told Barb about it and of course she wanted to go too, but I wasn't in the mood to put up with her so I wouldn't let her accompany us. She knew Karen from when she was with Chad and had a kind of cautious friendship with her. I just couldn't deal with her bullshit that day. I told her that I'd take her the next day if she felt "up to it." I'm surprised the sarcasm didn't drown her.

Dave picked me up and we proceeded to the hospital.

We found her room, and went in. I was greeted by the most amazing looking woman I had ever seen. Period. In looks she was everything Karen was, plus something more. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what the difference was, but it was extreme. This is hard to understand unless you could see them side by side.

This was Karen's older sister Carol. I had heard her mentioned when Chad and Karen were together, but had never met her. A little taller than Karen, she had the same chocolate brown eyes, dark hair, and lovely ass, but where Karen was kind of top heavy, Carol was small, barely a b cup I guessed. Her mouth was a little fuller, and she had small laugh lines bracketing her lips.

Suddenly I realized what the difference was between the two women. Where Karen's eyes were full of calculation and selfishness, Carol's were full of warmth and good humor. The was very little pretension about her. All of this rushed trough my mind in the few seconds while introductions were made.

There were others present in the room, plus Karen in the hospital bed bandaged and bruised, but for a few seconds all I could see were Carol's eyes boring into mine as we shook hands. Carol's husband Mike was sitting in the only chair in the room with their daughter Kelsey on his lap.

Mike was a big blonde guy with short hair and a very ruddy complexion. As soon as he spoke alarm bells went off in my head. I didn't know why but something was off about him. Their son Mike, Jr. was leaning over Karen's bed getting a gentle hello hug from Karen. Everyone shifted around the room so there was plenty of room for all of us.

Somehow Carol ended up standing next to me. We all talked and asked Karen about the accident, how she felt; all the little gestures of concern when someone is hurt. But all through this it seemed as if there was a second conversation going on between me and Carol. I didn't know it at the time, but everyone noticed, except for her husband. I've forgotten what exactly it was I said, but Carol turned to me, put her hand on my arm and smiled.

I had to ask Dave later how it seemed to him, but for me time just stopped. I couldn't hear any sounds, I couldn't see anything but that smile; feel the heat of her fingers on my arm. All of a sudden I KNEW her. Inside and out. I knew what would make her laugh, make her cry; what would make her shiver, make her weak.

Her face just went scarlet and I knew she knew me as well as I knew her in that one single moment. I could feel my lungs expand and the blood rush through my veins. I felt dizzy like I had been drinking and at the same time I had never seen so clearly in my life.

As we stood there completely enthralled with each other, her smile slowly faded, leaving her her looking at me with the cutest damn expression of confusion on that beautiful face. I felt like I could fly, my whole body felt supercharged, like a kid on a bicycle pedaling full out down a steep hill. Dave brought me back from wherever I had gone by nudging me in the side.

"Dude, you ok?" He asked.

Feeling like I was coming out of a fog I could focus on the look of concern on his face. I looked around and almost everyone in the room was staring at Carol and I. At that time I was so glad to be dark complexioned so no one could see the flaming blush that rushed up my body.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I just kind of got lost for a second." I glanced at Carol. I've never seen anyone so red before. I smiled at her and she actually got redder.

I was thinking furiously. What the fuck was that? What just happened? A shiver went through me like someone poured ice water down my back. I didn't know what had just happened to me, but I knew I had to know more about this woman.

The rest of the visit went pretty smoothly. Every time our eyes met Carol would blush so beautifully. I could feel the blood begin to rush to my dick and I'd quickly look else where. When Dave and I said goodnight, it was almost a repeat of what happened earlier.

I leaned down and hugged Karen. I told everyone it had been nice to meet them. When I took Karen's hand, I felt that same charge run down my arm when she put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"You be careful. You're dangerous." She said. I could feel her lips on my ear as she spoke. Somehow I could tell she was smiling as she spoke. I whispered back.

"Only to you. You know this is not over." I said is as soft a voice as I could summon. I could feel a small tremor go through her as I spoke and I could feel myself getting hard against her.

I let go and stepped back feeling the cold rush in to fill the space she had occupied against me. I had to stop myself from kissing her good bye as Dave And I left. Out in the hall Dave turned to me.

"Man, what the hell was that all about? You looked like you were about to kick Karen out of bed and go to work." He asked.

"Damned If I know dude, but I'm sure gonna find out." I answered as I walked down the hall with my head swimming and the smell of Carol's perfume filling my head.