Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

"Don't you come yet," she warned, "I need just a little bit more time, okay?"

"Yeah," he said, breathlessly.

Lauren moaned with pleasure as she slowly inserted the dildo. She remembered vividly the sensation she had experienced the first time he had penetrated her with that hugely fat dick of his. The memory made her shudder and groan. There were groans from the telephone receiver, as well.

"I remember how delicious your cock feels," Lauren said in a husky voice, "God, it's so fat and hot and hard."

"I think about putting it in you all the time," he answered.

Lauren was writhing, naked on the bed. She was sliding the dildo slowly in and out, but now began to pick up speed.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck me again?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes." he hissed.

"Don't you wish you could get naked with me and fuck my brains out?"

"Yes! Yes!" his orgasm was very close.

"I'm so hot, and it's your cock I want fucking me right now."

Roger dropped the phone as he started to come, but she could hear his grunting and groaning all the same. In her mind, he was not hundreds of miles away, but was there. The huge dick pumping in and out of her was not artificial, but was his. She was remembering the heat of that wild coupling from the past and that memory propelled her over the edge. She came.

A full minute passed before she picked up the receiver. He had been on the other end asking for her, but understood she needed a moment to recover.

"Mmmm. That was nice. Want to do it again?" asked Lauren.

"Sure," he replied, "Just give me a couple of minutes to regroup."

"How about we do it face to face?"

"Name the time and place, baby."

"I'll have to get back to you with the details, but I'd say probably about two weeks."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"How did you manage that?"

"I have a business trip coming up and I'll be there where you are overnight."

"No shit?"

"No shit. Let me warn you. I might just fuck you to death when I get there."

"That, my dear, is exactly the way I want to go."

Lauren had arrived and settled into her hotel room by about four that afternoon. She probably should have been thinking about the work she had ahead of her or the next day's connecting flight to Cincinnati. Instead, she called home briefly to tell her husband that she had arrived safely, that she would be going out a little later to grab some dinner, and that she would be going to bed very early. She pleaded that she was exhausted from her flight, and that she would need plenty of rest for the next day's travel and work. She promised to call him from Cincinnati. With more than a little guilt, she replaced the receiver and turned her thoughts to sex.

In fact, during the past couple of weeks, all she had thought about was sex. She had called a moratorium on the phone sex with Roger days ago, but that didn't mean that her mind had strayed far from what was about to happen. Lauren had masturbated more during the past week than, perhaps, she ever had in her life.

"One desperate, heated encounter," she thought, "What was it about that one fuck that has me so obsessed? I mean, he's not even attractive, but I can't stop thinking about him. Jesus! I mean, when that one, single fuck was over, what did I do? I cried my eyes out and told him to get lost, and now I'm pacing all over this hotel room just waiting for him to show up so I can fuck him again! I mean, Jesus! What's wrong with me?"

Roger wouldn't be getting off work until at least five, but he'd told her he would come straight to her hotel from there. Still, it was going to be at least an hour before he arrived. She tried to watch TV, but that was a waste of time. She checked her bags to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, then went over her paperwork for tomorrow's business in Cincinnati. That killed thirty minutes. She went back to pacing.

Lauren stopped walking the floor finally and stepped into the bathroom. She checked her hair and make-up, then asked herself what she should be wearing when he got there. Her husband had been hovering around while she packed, so she had brought absolutely no lingerie with her. She'd barely been able to get away with sneaking a dildo into her bags. What she had with her was business attire, sweat clothes, sensible underwear and toiletries. Shit! She still had almost half an hour to kill.

She rinsed off in the shower, careful not to wet her hair. As she washed herself in the warm water, the nervousness began to recede. She began to become aroused. Lauren's touching of herself began to change from simple washing up into soft, sensual caresses. Her thoughts began to slow, to relax and to alter from stressed and jittery to purely sexual anticipation.

Lauren remained in the shower for a long time, letting her hands and the warm water caress her. She stepped out and toweled off. Making her way to the bedroom, she found some massage oil and K-Y lubricant in her overnight bag. Lying down on the bed, she began to apply some oil. She gently rubbed it into her skin, paying special attention to her breasts and inner thighs. By this time Lauren was almost trembling with need. She dribbled a small amount of the K-Y onto her pussy and lightly teased her swollen button. She began to squirm. The fucking motion she made was, at this point, involuntary. She desperately needed to be fucked, but did not want to come now. She wanted to save it and, as she glanced at the bedside clock, knew it would be only a few more minutes.

Rising from the bed, Lauren was a little unsteady on her feet. She focused her thoughts. "How do I look?" she asked herself. "What should I be wearing when I answer the door?" She pushed the bedroom door closed and looked at her naked body in the full length mirror. In her mind's eye she saw a nearly middle-aged woman who was too fat. That was just her own, overly critical view. In reality, what Lauren should have seen in that mirror was a very beautiful face with large, sexy hazel eyes. Her luxurious light brown hair cascaded almost to her shoulders. She should have noticed her beautiful complexion and creamy skin. Her perfectly shaped, 36C breasts did not sag one bit. Although she clearly noticed her soft, slightly Rubenesque tummy, she also had a relatively narrow waist that highlighted her beautifully curving hips with soft, white thighs framing a thatch of brown pubic hair that hid a deliciously wet, tight pussy.

Dissatisfied with what she saw in the mirror, she was still very much aroused, and this was accentuated by the very real fact that Lauren was keenly aware that the visitor who would soon arrive wanted her so badly that he masturbated constantly to fantasies of her. That thought caused her to flush, a fresh gush of moisture between her legs. Her breasts ached, her pussy throbbed with need. Lauren desperately wanted that hard, fat dick in her now, so much so that, if he didn't arrive very soon, she was going to lie down on that bed and fuck herself.

"Any minute now," she thought, as she pulled open a drawer on the little dresser provided in the bedroom. She drew out a long, oversize T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Stepping once again to the mirror, Lauren smoothed her hair down and looked herself over one last time. Smiling, she could easily tell that she was naked beneath the soft material. In fact, close inspection allowed one to see the faint outlines of her soft nipples through the T-shirt.

She heard a soft knock at the door. Stepping from the bedroom, she walked the short distance to the door. She peered through the peephole and saw it was him. She opened the door, carefully remaining behind it and smiled at him. Neither one spoke a word. He stepped in and she quietly closed the door. He grabbed her and pushed her hard against it as he kissed her hungrily.

Lauren's soft, generous mouth pressed against his, their tongues entwined. Her whimpering was muffled as his hands began roughly stroking the sides of her thighs. They continued up her body, pushing the soft fabric of the T-shirt along as they traveled. She could feel his rigid cock through his pants. His hands, pushing up the T-shirt as they moved up her body, now reached almost to her armpits. He pulled his body away ever so slightly and slid his hands inward to grasp her swollen breasts. Lauren's head turned to the side and she moaned loudly. Roger squeezed her soft tits and rolled his thumbs directly over her hard, distended nipples. Lauren's throbbing pussy gushed moisture, which actually began to dribble down her thighs.

Suddenly she pushed him away from her. Taking his hand in hers, she led him away from the door. Just a few steps further into the hotel suite was a tiny living room with a small couch. Swiftly, Lauren pulled the T-shirt up over her head and threw it on the floor. She lay down on the couch, one bare foot on the floor, and opened her arms. In a flash, he removed his clothing. He kneeled down between her legs and began to gently suck her wet, swollen sex. This actually had the effect of cooling Lauren down just a bit, because this wasn't one of his talents. The man just wasn't all that good at cunnilingus. Still, Lauren allowed him to fumble around on his knees for a time. She was reluctant to burst his "bubble" of confidence. Finally, though, she simply touched both sides of his head and drew him up to lay on her, skin to skin. Her excitement heightened once again as they kissed, their bodies pressed tightly together. In all this time not a single word had been spoken.

Lauren broke the silence as he tried to enter her, "Stop. Wait. Let's move to the bed, okay?"

Again, with Roger's hand in hers, she led him through the tiny suite to the bedroom. She broke their contact just long enough to draw the bed down. She climbed in, and he followed. As she wrapped her naked body around his, she kissed him passionately. She could feel the oozing pre-cum on her belly, and the searing heat of the hard cock from which it seeped.

She pulled away and, twisting her entire body around on the bed, she drew him on top of her into a "69." While she knew that his tongue was not expert, she wanted badly to suck on him. The first and only time they had actually fucked, she had not been able to really enjoy him in her mouth, and Lauren absolutely loved sucking cock. Her mouth watered as she opened her lips to engulf him. She had never encountered a dick that was this thick! It was not at all long, certainly no more than six inches, but it was hugely, obscenely fat! As her lips began to wrap around it, she found she could barely handle it. The massive thickness filled her entire mouth cavity, stretching her cheeks and nearly gagging her. Despite the far from expert attempts on her lover's part to please her orally, the sensation of tasting and eating his fat, throbbing member threatened to cause Lauren to orgasm prematurely. It was the musky taste of his swollen cock, steadily dribbling pre-cum onto her tongue. It was the rubbery texture of his flesh. It was the surprising heat emanating from his skin. It was the way his dick pulsed every time she rolled her tongue across it.

As she lay beneath him, Lauren's thighs were splayed open, allowing him access to her hot, dripping little snatch. He was doing his best, but it was a long way from being expert. Cunnilingus just wasn't his forte. Still, despite the amazing cocksucking he was receiving, Roger soldiered on, licking and sucking the moist lips and secret treasures hidden within.

"My God!" he thought, "Her lips and tongue are amazing! If I let go, I could easily come in her mouth." He redoubled his efforts, focusing hard on eating her pussy. He tilted his head to the side and slowly, firmly slid his wet tongue over her clit.

At that very moment Lauren was busy with her tongue, as well. She had eased most of his dick out of her mouth, allowing her to sip the sticky juice that was oozing from the tip. Just as she tasted it, she felt the pressure of that hot tongue rubbing against her swollen button. A jolt of pleasure shot through her and, while she didn't really explode in orgasm, she definitely experienced a small zing. She gripped his thighs and squirmed from beneath him.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

Lauren spread her legs wide and pulled him between them. Suddenly a small jolt shot through her as she realized that she was about to be penetrated without any protection. Over the past couple of weeks, knowing exactly what she was going to do, Lauren had purchased and carefully hidden condoms in her make-up bag. As she unpacked in her hotel room, she had even laid them out within easy reach. As she lay spread-eagle on the bed, however, Lauren was aflame with passion, and she wanted to feel the heat and slick texture of cock penetrating her. Thrusting aside any caution, she clutched his body and pulled him into her.

The bulbous purple head of his cock, still very wet from Lauren's mouth, pressed beyond the lips of her pussy and into the moist darkness within. The incredible sensation of this extremely thick cock forcing wide her vagina, the inexplicable chemistry between herself and this man, and the insane thrill of being taken with no protection of any kind became the catalyst for a massive explosion of orgasm. Lauren grunted and wailed as she convulsed in what may have been the most powerful climax she had ever experienced in her life.

His fat prick having just sunk completely into her, Roger was astonished that Lauren came so quickly and so hard. Her pussy was tight, hot and wet, but now it squeezed and stroked his organ deliciously. He didn't come, though. Earlier in the day he had masturbated. The anticipation of this rendezvous had proven too much for him. He knew that he was not, generally speaking, attractive to the opposite sex. Roger had never had a woman as beautiful and desirable as Lauren want him as she did, and he had never in his life desired a woman as much as he did her. That one, magic encounter of the past haunted his dreams and fantasies. Hundreds of times over the past several years he had furtively jacked his cock just remembering, the images causing him to burn and always resulting in a thick load of cum spurting from the end of his dick. For days now, the knowledge that he would miraculously get a second opportunity to touch, taste and fuck this delicious woman drove him to frantic masturbation. Today had been no exception. Just a couple of hours prior to arriving at her hotel he had slipped away to a quiet place and, baring his throbbing cock to his hand, had furiously stroked it until it erupted in spasms of hot seed and pleasure. As Lauren writhed and came beneath him, the earlier masturbation served him well. His deep, hard thrusts only drove her to yet more orgasmic pleasure.

Eventually, the waves of climaxes began to die down for Lauren, but she just wanted more. She pulled him down fully on top of her. Their bodies were melded as one. She kissed him passionately and, wrapping her soft, white legs around him, drew him deeper into her. They fucked and fucked and fucked. She felt his chest crushing her distended nipples. She felt the girth of his hard member stretching her cunt. She heard his labored breathing as he, too, finally began to approach climax. She could smell the thick, sweet scent of sex permeating the room. Her tongue slid once again into his mouth and entwined with his, and she moaned as she squirmed beneath his weight. Roger began to pound into her as he came closer and closer to orgasm, and this drew her to the edge of yet another of her own.

And they both came. He suddenly pulled away from her mouth and, looking toward the ceiling, released into her. She thrust her hips upward to receive his cum and, her bare heels digging into his back, pulled him roughly against her body. Then it was over and Roger collapsed off her body to the side as he gasped for air. Lauren could feel thick, sticky cum dribbling from her pussy.

"I'm crazy," she thought. Then she dozed off.

Lauren probably slept for fifteen minutes. When she awoke, she found her naked body somewhat draped over the naked body of the man lying next to her, which rather embarrassed her. He was awake.

"How long have I been sleeping?" she asked.

"Not long," he replied, smiling.

"I'm starved," she said.

"Well, then," he answered, "Let's go get you something to eat."

"I'm not exactly dressed to go out," she said, suddenly feeling very exposed. She drew the covers up over her in a shy manner.

"Well, what do you propose?"

"We're in a hotel. There's room service."

"That's a pretty good plan," Roger said, reaching to the night stand, "Do they have a menu somewhere?"

"I think it's out in the other room."

"I'll go get it." He rose and strode naked out into the sitting room, returning moments later with the room service menu clutched in his hand.

They perused it for a few moments, and Lauren called and ordered.

"They said our food will be here in about thirty minutes.""That's plenty of time," said Roger, with an evil grin.

"Forget it," Lauren said in a teasingly stern manner, "I'm not into quickies."

"Who said anything about a quickie?"

He pulled her to him and kissed her, running his hands over her soft, smooth skin. His hands cupped her ass and, despite her somewhat awkward shyness, she became instantly aroused. They kissed and touched, rolling around on the bed for some time. Aware of the imminent arrival of the room service delivery, Lauren stopped him and rose. Her naked body only served to arouse her lover even more, and he was reluctant to let her go.

Donning her robe Lauren said, "You just wait right here. I'll get the door when they knock."

He would very much have liked to draw her back onto the bed with him, but the knock on the door came at almost that moment. Lauren slipped out and, shutting the bedroom door, answered. Moments later she poked her head in and told him to put something on and join her.

So they ate quietly, Lauren once again feeling shy and awkward. When they'd finished, she looked at Roger. She was confused. Part of her just wanted him to leave, but she was still more than a little aroused.

"Maybe you should go," she said.

"Well, if you want me to," he replied.

"It's probably a good idea."

"Can I at least get a goodbye kiss?" he asked.

"Of course you can," and she walked over to where he was sitting.

She took his hand and pulled him up from his seat. Wrapping her arms around him, she leaned in and began to give him a gentle kiss. Their tongues entwined and their bodies pressed against each other more firmly. The kiss went on. She felt his hands creep inside the robe and, as they touched her bare flesh, her pussy began to flood with moisture. The robe came untied and, in a flash, his warm hands were everywhere on her. She could feel his erection, and could not stop herself from reaching into his pants to touch it. The thickness and texture of his hot prick dissolved any thought that she might want him to leave. She collapsed onto the couch with him on top.

As they kissed and touched Roger removed his clothing. While his pants were being discarded to the floor, Lauren pulled the robe from around her shoulders and threw it in a heap beside his pants. Skin against skin, they writhed on the small couch. He penetrated her. She gasped and began wildly squirming as he pumped in and out of her. The thrusting and gyration caused both of them to begin a slow slide to the floor, but it proved to be too hard and too rough for bare skin. Wordlessly they moved back to the bed.

They rolled all over the mattress, their bodies and their mouths entwined. Lauren moaned, her hand clutching his wet, sticky cock as he pumped inside her grip. Eventually, Roger pinned her on her back and penetrated her yet again. They ended on their sides as they ground against each other in frantic motions, kissing and running their hands across damp, naked skin.

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers