Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

There could be no doubt that the sounds she made as she came were heard in the next room. Lauren toppled over onto her face as the climaxes wound down. She could hear the couple next door finishing in concert with her. Then there was silence. Lauren laid the dildo on the night stand, replaced the pillows on the bed, turned off the night lamp and got into bed. She fell asleep in an instant and slept straight through until morning.

Lauren gathered her belongings from around her room the next morning. She checked carefully to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything as her bags sat just outside in the hall. Satisfied, she quietly closed the door and turned to gather her things. She looked up just in time to see the people from the next room leaving, as well. The woman was quite attractive, probably in her late thirties, with long dark hair and large, brown eyes. She had a nice, somewhat curvy figure, rather like Lauren's, and was wearing jeans and a crisp denim shirt. Their eyes met briefly and the woman blushed deeply. The man was a little older, with short salt and pepper hair. Strong-jawed and strongly built, he was wearing jeans and a sweat shirt. When Lauren's eyes met his, they locked together and his gaze sent a blatantly sexual message. Lauren did not blush. Her eyes accepted his message and countered with her own.

Nothing could come of it, but what Lauren had said to the man from the next room was, "I'd fuck you both."

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers