Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, chloroform didn't kill her," the Doctor said, cutting Darrin off. "Phosgene did."

"Phosgene? I don't get it. What the fuck is that?"

"Phosgene was used by the Germans in the gas chambers. It's what chloroform turns into when it's exposed to sunlight. It then becomes deadly if it rises above seventy degrees. That's what killed her."

Darrin flashed first on the hot bottle of chloroform in the bathroom then on the smashed bottle in the dumpster. "I'm sorry, I still don't know anything about chloroform."

"Oh really? Recognize this?" The sheriff pulled an empty bottle out of a bag. "It was in the trash can in your room."

Darrin flashed on Amanda tossing out the first bottle and going out to get the second.

"We also found this," the sheriff said, pulling out the video camera.

Darrin turned white and sat back in his chair.

"Tell him about the estimated time of death, Doc," the sheriff said.

"The phosgene likely killed her within minutes of inhalation."

Darrin looked at one then the other, knowing what they were going to say, but hoping they wouldn't.

The sheriff leaned in and got in Darrin's face. "So basically, you sick little fuck, you raped a dead girl."

Darrin began to dry heave.

"I believe the time of death to be around 11 pm, about the same time the videotape begins," the doctor said.

"You'll be going away for a very long time, I guarantee you," the sheriff said.

Darrin slumped over, buried his head in his arms and cried. The sheriff and the doctor headed for the door. The sheriff stopped and turned to Darrin one last time. "I can't believe a good-looking kid like you has to resort to such things just to get laid. What made you do it? Why would you use chloroform on that girl?"

Darrin looked up and wiped his nose on his sleeve. "It was there. It was just fucking there."

12