Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Wish I'd brought a pole," Chris remarked.

"You'd rather go fishing than do something else?" Stef queried, with amusement.

"No! Of course not! But it would be fun after," Chris stated, but chuckled along with her.

Stef laid down on the blanket covered rock. She had already put the food away and the basket off to the side. She reached over and grabbed the waistband of Chris' shorts as he continued to study the water for fish. She pulled down and the top of his butt showed bare.

"Hey," Chris' remarked, turning to lay beside her.

"What's the matter?" Stef asked, as she pulled on the bottom of his shirt.

"Nothing, I guess. Just not used to having my ass showing," Chris stated with a laugh.

"A cute ass it is too," Stephanie prodded, and helped him remove his shirt.

Chris was practically hairless on his chest. He was in decent shape from sports, not as chiseled as Jordan but still slim and tight. She ran her fingers across his chest and to one nipple. Stef noticed Chris looking around.

"No one is around here but us," Stef said. "Don't worry."

"We might have to watch for fishermen," Chris replied. "Or worse yet, bear."

"What!" Stef shouted, bolting upright.

"Yeah, only black bear but they might smell our food."

"Chris, we better go then!" Stephanie exclaimed, with obvious nervousness.

"Don't worry. We're pretty safe up here. We just shouldn't stay here too long is all."

"You don't think we should leave, do you," Stef said, still worried.

"No. Everything will be fine," Chris responded, laughing at her as he pulled on her shirt.

"You're not just saying that?" Stephanie pleaded, as her shirt came off.

"No. It's okay for now. Wow! That is beautiful," Chris said, staring at her skimpy, lacy black bra.

"Thanks, it's new," Stef said, relaxing a bit at his compliment.

The material was thin and her reddish pink nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric of the bra. Chris' hand reached out and traced a line under the bottom of her left breast. As she teased his nipple, he teased hers too. Both of their nipples were stiff but hers were far larger and more pronounced. Chris had always complimented her on her tits even though they were not the biggest.

Shortly they started kissing. The kisses grew hotter as their already simmering passions heated up. It wasn't long before Stef's new bra was on the blanket along with Chris' shorts. His cock was sticking up hard as a pole again. Stef's fingers curled around it as they kissed. His fingers and thumb were deliciously teasing her taut sensitive nipples and drawing moans of delight from Stef. They groaned into each other's kiss as their hands increased their passion.

Chris broke the kiss, "God, I want to eat you," he said. "Lay back."

Stef wanted him as well. Her pussy was aching and wet from the arousal of sucking his cock nearly an hour ago it seemed now. Chris removed both her skirt and thong in one swift action. He barely noticed and commented on the lacy black thong. Stef was just as glad he didn't stare at it long. She was sure the crotch of it was probably soaked with her juices.

Chris wasted no time, which suited Stef fine. She still worried about the bear threat but it was also her desire now driving most of her thoughts. She willingly parted her legs for Chris as he settled between them on the blanket. It was hard even with the blanket on the rock. Fucking might be a bit painful. Chris leaned on his side and brought his face to within inches of her sex. The aroma of her feminine arousal was definitely evident. Chris stared at her already moist inner petals as he spread her pussy lips.

"Oh, god, Chris. Do it! Please do it for me," Stef growled with her need.

Chris smiled at her. "What do you want me to do?" he teased.

"You know," Stephanie pleaded back.

"I want to hear you tell me," Chris said, with a big shit eating grin.

"Oh, fuck! You nasty boy. Don't make me tell you," Stef implored.

"Tell me or I won't do it for you," Chris chuckled.

"Oh, shit. God, suck me! Suck my pussy please, Chris," Stef begged.

"You want me to eat you until you cum like I did?" Chris asked, with a smile.

"Oh, god, yes! Lick my clit! Make me cum all over your face," Stef groaned, feeling like a delicious slut as he made her talk dirty.

Chris didn't answer but instead drove his tongue into her splayed cunt. He bored deeply into her right away, tasting her secretions, and teasing her tender flesh with his tongue.

"Oh, mother of god," Stef growled.

The voraciousness of his attack coupled with her heightened state of arousal had her ready to cum almost immediately. Chris was a good pussy licker though and played her like a fiddle for several minutes bringing her up and down her climatic high. He pleasured her cunt hole for a while until he felt her ready to burst. Just before she did, he pulled back and kissed and sucked on her cunt lips while she groaned her disappointment at not cumming. When she was less aroused, he once again attacked her hole. His fingers worked too, to tease her sensitive flesh and even tweak her bullet hard nipples.

Stephanie was going out of her mind. He definitely had a talent with his mouth that she loved. Chris brought her to the brink twice and then backed down. As Stef began to protest and beg him to let her cum, he sucked her clit into his mouth. The distended bud was highly aroused and the sudden exquisite sucking pressure drove Stef right up her orgasmic ladder.

"Ahh," she screamed. "Geezzzzzz..., oh fuck!"

When Chris' tongue started working her little knob, Stef began to shudder with her approaching climax. His fingers were not idle as they invaded her cunt, seeking her g-spot. When his two fingers grazed over it, Stef arched her back off the blanket and exploded. Rockets burst in her mind like white hot fireworks. She couldn't breathe as the air became trapped in her lungs, yet her mouth was wide open. She trembled as shockwaves of pleasure tore through her. It seemed to last forever but also ended way to soon. Her ass slumped back down to the rock as her orgasm waned.

"Oh, fuck," Stef groaned, as her lungs could finally suck in more air.

Chris was over top of her in a second. He kissed her passionately before she barely was able to breathe again. This had happen once before and she knew what was coming. His cock invaded her pussy like a hot spear in one deep plunge. Chris had gotten so turned on sucking her cunt, he need relief bad. He felt huge as his cock pushed to her depths. It felt like he was bigger than normal with his arousal from eating her juicy cunt.

Chris wasted little time. As soon as he bottomed out he started fucking Stef. His knees hurt on the hard rock but he knew he could suffer the short time it would take for him to get his rocks off inside her. He pounded Stef, mashing her ass into the hard surface below. She didn't mind though. She was nearly as turned on as he and wanted to cum with him. She teased her own nipples as he sawed his cock into her.

The ultimate moment of pleasure came to them with blinding speed. Stef felt Chris' cock stiffen more inside her seconds before his cum scalded her insides. She went over the edge too with sweet pleasure as he unloaded his seed deep in her core. She could feel the throbbing of his cock as it spewed ropes of hot cum. When he finally stopped cumming, they held each other and gasped for air.

Chris' knees were sore from the rock and he pulled out with a near audible pop and rolled to the side. Immediately a small river of cum began to ooze from Stef's open cunt down the crack of her ass to the blanket. When she had her breath back she asked him for a napkin. He fished several from the picnic basket.

Stef sat up and wiped herself from ass to cunt. She tried to soak up the spot pooled on the blanket hoping it wouldn't stain. Chris had flopped back down on his back but used a napkin to wipe his softening cock. They lay back and rested when they were done.

"That was marvelous," Stef said and leaned over to kiss Chris' shoulder.

"You bring out the best in me," Chris responded.

"I sure do," Stef agreed, with a chuckle as she sat up and fondled his flaccid cock. "I think this guy likes me."

"Oh, for sure," Chris' replied.

"Is he content for now?" Stef asked mischievously, wiggling his soft cock.

"I think so," Chris admitted.

"I can't make him happy again?" Stef asked, with a devilish grin.

"Well, you might," Chris admitted. "If anyone can, it's you."

Stephanie had cum twice already but her pussy was still itching for more. She had just taken the edge off her desire but she really wanted a good long slow fuck now. Her fingers teased the head of Chris' cock and after a while it started to respond. Stef knew just where to tickle his cock to bring it back to life. Her left hand massaged the area just under his balls as well causing Chris to moan. It took a few minutes total but she soon had him completely hard again.

"Oh, fuck," Chris gasped, as he felt Stef's mouth engulf his cockhead.

Stef sucked on just the head for a few seconds. She then took him to the back of her mouth and pushed down harder. The silky head caressed the back of her throat before popping in and down her throat. She held her breath as she pushed until her nose tickled in his pubic hair. Chris's hands lightly held her head to him as he groaned. It was the most exquisite feeling in the world to have his cock consumed by her tight clenching throat. He could feel the muscles of her throat gripping him like a velvet glove.

"Shit, Stef," he wheezed, between moans.

Stef came up for air and when she backed off his cock a string of saliva hung from her lower lip to the head of his cock. She sucked it back in by following it back to engulf his cockhead again. She sucked the head briefly again and then took him deep once more. This time her tongue pushed out and licked his balls, even as his cock was buried in her throat. She held there as long as she could before pulling back. Chris was groaning so much Stef stopped so as not to push him too close to cumming.

Pushing Chris lightly backwards, she climbed into his lap, hovering over his cock. Stef reached down and guided Chris' stiff cock into her swollen pussy lips. She found the entrance to her cunt and settled down. Her saliva on Chris' dick, coupled with her own wetness, allowed him to ease smoothly up inside her. In moments she was settling down with his stiff cock buried deep inside her. Soon she was rocking back and forth enjoying the delicious sensations as his cock penetrated her and his pelvis stimulated her clit.

Stef rode Chris for a long time. She brought him close to cumming several times but always stopped short. She managed three small mini-orgasms herself before she started riding him in earnest. Chris played with her distended nipples and pulled on them, making her groan more. Stef could tell Chris was about to cum and tried to get off fully with him at the same time. She felt Chris expand inside her just before he fired load after load of cum deep in her cunt. The hot cum pushed her over the edge too.

"Oh, fuck," Stef yelled.

"Shit," Chris growled, as his dick fired bullets of cum.

"Ahh...I'm cumming," Stef moaned.

They rode out their combined orgasm together. Both could feel the increased wetness inside her cunt. Chris pumped slowly into her until their climaxes waned.

"That was the best," Chris gasped, after he finished unloading his cum into Stef.

"My god, that was so good," Stephanie groaned, when she too stopped cumming.

Cum had already begun leaking from her cunt down his shaft to soak his balls. His cock was spent and deflated quickly. Stef could feel their combined cum oozing from her and rolled off Chris. He reached again for napkins from the basket. After wiping themselves, they lay back still panting and sweating from the long fuck. It was then Stef remembered about the bear that Chris had mentioned. She rolled to her side facing him.

"Maybe we should go now," Stef said.

"What's your hurry? I'm still recovering from that fuck," Chris stated, with a chuckle.

"I just worry about the food attracting a bear like you said," Stephanie confessed.

"It's probably okay but maybe we should start back," Chris agreed.

Stef stood first and Chris just watched her put her thong and mini skirt back on. When she reached for her bra, she noticed he had not moved and was just watching her.

"Come on. What're you waiting for?" Stef asked, with a touch of concern.

"I just love watching you move when you're nude," Chris explained.

"Well, thanks. But let's get going."

"Okay, but shake your tits for me first," Chris asked.

"What?"

"Just wiggle a little."

"Okay," Stef said, now smiling at him as she shook her body back and forth.

She was beautiful and watching her moved drove Chris mad. If he hadn't fucked her twice recently he might have gotten hard again. Chris watched as her firm B-cup breasts jiggled and shook as she moved. He stared at her tits as they quaked. Watching the beautiful nipples shimmy on her chest. Stef gave him a pretty good show to please him.

"Okay, you. Now let's get going," she finally said.

Reluctantly Chris took his eyes off her breasts and grabbed his boxers and shorts. He stood and put those on as she secured her bra. They both had their tee shirts on about the same time. Moments later, their sandals were on, and he grabbed the basket. Chris helped Stephanie down off the rock and they made their way back along the stream. Once they found the same path they had used before, they started back into the forest. It took a while again but finally they emerged back out onto the main path. Stef breathed a sigh of relief once they reached the relative safety of the more populated path.

Back in the car, they headed back to Stephanie's. It was getting close to dinner time and they both had to get back home. Chris dropped Stef off but not before they kissed in front of her house in his car.

"Thanks for such a wonderful time," Stef praised.

"It was great, wasn't it?" Chris agreed.

"Yes, it was good fun."

"Thanks. See you at school, babe," Chris said.

"You bet, stud," Stef said and reached over to cup his groin before opening the door.

Stef smiled at Chris as she exited his car. She waved as he drove off. Once inside, she decided to shower before dinner. She ate dinner with her folks and studied some Spanish afterwards. She grew tired quickly and went to bed early.

Monday at school in advanced chemistry she saw Cole. This time she not only said hi but gave him a wink. Mr. Stern announced they would be choosing lab partners today at the end of class. He passed out a log book for them to fill in the name of their lab partners. It was returned to him just as the bell for the next period sounded. He looked in the log book as the students began to shuffle out. Stef talked to Michelle and watched for his reaction. She saw him look at Cole and Mark with surprise and then over to Michelle and her with what looked like distain. It made her mad to think that Mr. Stern didn't think she was good enough to be Cole's lab partner. She would show him.

The first lab was the following day. Mr. Stern walked them through a simple experiment and then they were to duplicate it with their lab partners as he observed. It was a simple experiment and everyone got it right. They were given assignments for a slightly more difficult lab the next day and more study points too. After the class, Mark, Cole, Michelle, and Stef agreed to meet at Stef's house for their first study session.

Everyone arrived after dinner. Stef took them into the basement rec room. There they wouldn't be disturbed and there was a big enough table for them all to sit at. The session started a little awkwardly as no one wanted to mention the events that led them to this. Stef helped get the studying going but Cole soon took the lead. Mark and he explained some of the theory behind the new experiment to the girls. They also helped teach Michelle and Stef about the study topics. The whole session lasted about two hours. They all admitted afterward it had gone fine. The session broke up without any mention of their previous activities.

The group had two more study sessions that week and with each one the tension lessened. They started joking around even. The girls admitted privately that the guys were fun to be with. The guys couldn't think of anything else besides how lucky they were to be studying with these two beauties. They were even surprised how well the sessions went. Both Stef and Michelle had to be taught many of the things they had missed in the beginning of the class but both guys were good patient teachers. The girls worked hard and picked up things quickly.

Stef dated both Jordan and Chris that weekend and fucked both. Michelle went to a party on Saturday and left with one of the football players. Kendall along with her boyfriend, Kyle, had gone out with Stef and Jordan this time on Saturday. Jordan's parents had a pool with a cabana out back. The two rooms of the cabana served as their fuck hut for Kendall, Kyle, Stef, and Jordan.

The second week of labs when smoothly for them, as did the study sessions at night. Most of the study times were at Stef's but on Wednesday they went to Cole's house. After the session, Mark and Michelle left before Stef. She was getting ready to leave and Cole asked if she need him to walk her home. At first she said no but then realized he wanted more time with her alone, so she agreed. On the short walk to her house he was quieter than usual.

"You okay?" Stef asked.

"Yeah, fine," Cole answered, as they approached her door.

She could sense he wanted something more and she had a good idea what that might be. Even though he was too much a gentleman to say, it was not hard to figure out. What eighteen year old guy, that had a taste, wouldn't want more. However, Stef reasoned it might make her seem a total slut if she just walked off in the bushes with him and fucked him or sucked his cock. Instead she kissed him on the cheek and said goodnight.

Stef watched a little TV and then got ready for bed. As she brushed her teeth, she thought about the walk home with Cole. He had wanted to say something again but had held back. Stef realized he must be shy or too nervous to ask her what he wanted to. Most of the other guys she knew were more aggressive. They were not afraid to go after what they wanted. Cole was different. Mark most likely was too.

The rest of the week went smoothly. So far the two groups had gotten all A's on their labs. Michelle and Stephanie were really getting the concepts thanks to the teachings of Mark and Cole.

After Thursday night's study group, Stef was once again getting ready for bed and thinking about Cole. She realized he wanted to be with her again. Stef knew boys well enough to know he had to want more. Kendall had warned her one blowjob would lead to more. If Cole wouldn't take the lead and ask her out, what was she to do? If she wanted to be with him again, she would have to be the aggressor.

The next day Stef ran into Michelle like normal outside their third period classes. Stef had come up with an idea she wanted to run by Michelle.

"Hey, Michelle, I've got something to talk to you about."

"What?"

"I'm getting the sense Cole wants to ask me out again but is too shy."

"I've the same feeling about Mark," Michelle stated, with a chuckle.

"I'd like to go out with Cole but how do you feel about a date with Mark?"

"Sure. I'm up for it too. We had fun the last time," Michelle agreed.

"I've got a plan then on how we can get them out without actually coming out and asking them ourselves."

"How's that?"

Stef explained the plan to Michelle and finished just as the bell sounded for the next hour.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers