Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"When were you planning to do this?" Michelle asked.

"I thought we'd try it in advanced chemistry later and try to get them out for ice cream again or a movie tonight," Stef said.

"Tonight...that's quick!"

"Do you have plans?"

"I was going to go prom dress shopping at the mall," Michelle explained.

"Have you been asked?"

"Not yet but I know Wally or James will. I don't want to wait until all the good dresses are gone. The prom's in four weeks, you know."

"Yeah, Kendall and I were planning on going dress shopping on Saturday," Stef explained.

"Have you been invited yet?" Michelle asked.

"Jordan and Chris are vying for me to say yes," Stef said. "How about you come shopping with Kendall and me on Saturday so we can go out with the guys tonight?"

"Okay, that sounds good," Michelle agreed. They parted and hurried into class as their respective teachers were about to close the doors across the hall from each other.

In advanced chemistry later, they had another lab to work on. Stef and Cole understood the material and the experiment when smoothly. Stephanie looked over at Mark and Michelle and it looked like they were having equal success. Mr. Stern was helping a couple of groups that were apparently less successful.

"Cole, you think we're going to get another A?" Stef asked.

"Well, we achieved the desired state and the experiment proved the hypothesis that was the assignment. Yes, I think we should get another A," Cole proclaimed, with a smile.

"It looks like Michelle and Mark had success too," Stef said, looking across the room.

"Yes, it does look that way," Cole agreed.

"That means we both have all A's in the labs so far."

"Yeah, we're doing well," Cole agreed.

"I guess our little arrangement is working out okay, huh?" Stef asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Cole replied.

"We should celebrate our success," Stef claimed. "How about we team up with Mark and Michelle and go somewhere to celebrate?"

"That sounds good to me," Cole responded.

"Let's ask them?" Stef suggested and started walking towards them even before Cole answered okay.

Michelle spotted them coming and touched Mark on the arm as he was helping clean up. Stef and Cole had already finished cleaning up.

"Hey, guys. How'd you do?" Stef asked.

"We did well," Michelle stated. "Mark said everything worked out."

"Our experiment worked fine," Mark agreed.

"That means more A's all around. I think we ought to plan a celebration and Cole is up for it too. How about you guys? We could go get some ice cream again or to a movie or something," Stef offered.

"That sounds great," Michelle pronounced, in on the plan.

"Sure...I'm up for that," Mark claimed. "How about we go out to dinner?"

Mark's parents had money and unlike many eighteen years olds he didn't have to worry about expenses too much. He even had a credit card of his own. Cole agreed that dinner was a good idea.

"When should we go?" Mark asked.

"Michelle and I were going to go shopping tonight but we can go tomorrow instead," Stef offered.

"Okay, let's go tonight then," Mark stated and Cole agreed.

Cole's car was big enough for four so they agreed to all meet at Stephanie's house at seven and head out from there. Mark offered to make them a reservation for dinner. They returned to their lab stations for the wrap up of the experiment from Mr. Stern. Stef caught Michelle's eye and they nodded and winked at each other over their success.

The restaurant Mark chose had good Italian food. They all had salads and an entrée but passed on dessert. Cole had led a toast to their success using their water glasses. When the bill came the girls offered to chip in but the guys declined and split the bill. It was only nine o'clock as they left the restaurant in good spirits.

"How about we do something else?" Stef offered, as they walked to the car.

"Like what?" Mark responded.

"I don't know. You guys pick," Stef stated, but glanced at Michelle for approval.

"We might be able to still make a movie," Cole offered.

"I could use a walk after that great meal or I might fall asleep," Michelle stated.

"Yeah...that's a good idea," Stef agreed.

"It's a full moon," Cole announced. "We could go for a walk by the river."

"That sounds good," Stef exclaimed, and Michelle did too.

Cole agreed and they piled back into the car for the short ride to the park by the river. They parked and started walking along the riverbank walking trail. The moonlight coupled with the spaced pole lamps made it easily bright enough to see. As they walked they broke into pairs with Stef and Cole in the lead and Michelle and Mark further back. After they had walked a mile they reached the end of the trail along the river. The path from here veered off and went deeper into the woods. The pole lamps ended too and they opted to head back.

On the walk back Stef spotted the large kids' playground built away from the trail by the river in an open field. It was one of the attractions of the park and was quite large. It had swings, slides, and was constructed like a fort. It had many wooden enclosures and elevated pathways linking the various parts. It was not lit up though, so little used at night, especially at this late hour.

Stef yelled, "Come on," to Cole and the others and headed off the main path at a run to the playground which looked devoid of other people.

Cole quickly followed as did Mark and Michelle. There were two banks of four swings each and Stephanie headed right for them. She grabbed one of the swings in the first grouping and jumped on. She started swinging as the others joined in. Soon everyone was swinging back and forth and seeing how high they could go.

After they got tired of the swings the group moved off to try the sliding boards. There were several of different heights and they naturally picked the biggest. A few slides each and Stef once again led the party off to explore the large wooden structure that was the main focus of the playground. It was built like an obstacle course with many climbing walls, rope swings, and pathways connecting the various fort-like enclosures. You could negotiate the whole playground structure about six feet off the ground and eventually make your way from one end to the other. You passed through several small enclosed wooden fort-like buildings along the way, mostly at the corners of the playground.

The group ran around the fort laughing and chasing each other. They played a game of tag and another of hide and seek. After a half hour of running around, Cole and Stef ended up in one of the end forts. Other than the door, it only had small windows on each side of varying heights off the floor. The windows and door did little to allow the moonlight in, so the inside was mostly dark. Both Stef and Cole were breathing hard from the running around and climbing.

"Wow, that was fun," Stef gasped, with a laugh. "I haven't played on one of these in years."

"Me neither," Cole stated, with equal gasps for air.

"Maybe the last time was with you too," Stef said jokingly.

"It might have been," Cole agreed.

"Whew...I'm hot from running around," Stef gasped, wiping her forehead and pulling her long brunette hair back into a ponytail.

"Yeah...I'm feeling a little sweaty too," Cole replied.

"We should slow down and cool off," Stef said.

"Good idea."

"It's dark in here," Stef added.

"I don't see Michelle and Mark," Cole said, looking out one of the higher windows.

"Maybe they stopped in one of the forts like us."

"Could be," Cole agreed, turning back to face Stef.

"This was a nice celebration, huh?" Stef offered.

"It sure was. Good idea, Stef."

Stef stepped forward which put them face to face. She looked into Cole's eyes in the dim light. Their breathing was finally more normal.

"Cole?"

"Yeah?"

"This would be a better celebration if you kissed me right now," Stef said.

Cole's smile turned to a nervous look but he leaned in and kissed Stephanie. She kissed him back and put her arms around his shoulders and neck. They parted momentarily but then resumed kissing. This time they didn't stop until both were panting again. Cole's hands held her slim waist as they looked at each other.

Stef looked like she was going to say something but instead her hands dropped off his shoulders. She continued to look into his eyes as her hands came up to the front of his belt. They just looked at each other as Stef eased his belt open and popped the button on his pants. Next she took his zipper down and pushed his pants off his hips. They dropped in a heap at his feet. Even in the dim light Stef could make out the increasing bulge in his boxers. It began to tent the front of them.

Her hands grabbed the waistband of his boxers and eased them down too. Next she leaned in and kissed him again. He kissed her back passionately and she could feel the stiffening of his cock against her upper abdomen. As they kissed, her hands moved between them and took hold of his dick. The expanding big cock was making it impossible for them to stand close together anymore. Stef's hands teased the head and shaft bringing it to full erection.

Stef was still staring into his hungry eyes as she dropped to her knees before him. Her hands never left his cock as she held it before her face. She looked adoringly at the monster dick she had in her hands and then briefly back up at his need-strained face. It was somewhat ironic Stef thought to herself. They had played together in playgrounds just like this before as kids, and here they were as adults in a playground. Only this time the games were a little different with her in this position.

Stef kissed the head of Cole's cock and flicked it repeatedly with her tongue. Cole moaned as her wonderful tongue drove him crazy. She licked down the side of his shaft, sucking on the stiff rod as she went. She pushed his cock up onto his stomach and licked his balls, drawing more moans from Cole. When she sucked one into her mouth, Cole's knees almost gave out from the exquisite pleasure.

As Stef and Cole were occupied in the one fort, Mark and Michelle were equally involved in another. When Michelle saw Stef and Cole disappear into the last fort, she grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him into the one on the opposite end. She boldly backed him to the wall and kissed him. One kiss had become many, and Mark's hands found it hard to resist squeezing Michelle's great tits as they kissed. At one point she had broken the kiss and helped him by removing her shirt. She loved having her nipples played with and Mark's hands felt wonderful as they resumed kissing.

In this fort the action progressed a little differently though. Mark had kissed Michelle into one of the corners. He had her bra open and was sucking on her supple breasts like a baby trying to get milk. He moved between distended nipples, sucking the beautiful pink buds until they glistened with wetness in the moonlight through the window. Mark kept this action up until Michelle was moaning and ready for more. It was he that dropped to the floor before Michelle. It was Mark that had Michelle's skirt and thong down around her ankles. It was his face buried in her shaved cunt, teasing it with his tongue. He made her groan as his eager tongue feasted on her flesh and sought out her most sensitive places.

"Oh, geez, Mark," Michelle pleaded. "That feels so good."

Having never eaten a woman before, Mark was experimenting and hoping what he was doing was right. He had watched a few of his father's old porn movies and caught some on the net too. However, watching was much different than actually doing and he hoped he was giving her pleasure. He had always found it incredibly sexy, the idea of sucking on a woman, and here he was actually doing it.

"Oh, god," Michelle groaned, as Mark unknowingly swiped his tongue across her clit.

"Right there," Michelle pleaded, but Mark had already moved lower.

He worked his way back up though, until he heard her suck in air and moan. Taking that as a good sign, he attacked the little knob he found with his tongue. Michelle's hands grabbed the back of his head and forced it hard to her bursting clit. She could feel her climax rising and if he kept this up for long, he would have her.

Mark was just licking all around her clit. He seemed content to just tease her little knob. It was extremely stimulating but not enough to push Michelle over the edge. She hoped he would do more but he wasn't making any move beyond just torturing her clit with his tongue. Michelle desperately needed more.

"Please, Mark! Suck it! Suck on my clit!" Michelle begged.

Immediately Mark sucked on the small nub and surprised himself as the little knob drew into his mouth. He sucked and then even teased the end of the trapped bud with his tongue. Michelle must have liked what he was doing because she howled and pushed his face harder to her cunt.

"Oh, fuck," Michelle growled. "Ahh...oh shit...that's it!"

Michelle's orgasm was racing towards its end. All this time Mark's fingers had just been holding her open to his tongue. A little remembering from the movies spurred his thinking and he pushed a finger into her moist hole. He clumsily probed around for a second until, as if like a magnet, her cunt hole drew him in. When he pushed his finger into her tight pussy, Michelle arched her back against the wall and held her breath. When his finger reached the second knuckle inside her, it was too much on top of his sucking and teasing of her clit. Her mind exploded like an atomic bomb.

"Ahh...," Michelle groaned, as shockwaves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Mark knew enough to keep up the assault even though Michelle was crushing his head now against her cunt like she wanted to push him inside. His breath was near exhausted when he finally felt her hands ease up on his head. If not for the wall behind her and her knees held firm by Mark's chest, Michelle would have surely collapsed down the wall. Her legs felt like putty as the last of her orgasm ran its course. Mark's arms held her legs and he continued to feast on her cunt. Eventually Michelle pushed him back as her breath returned and her clit became over sensitized.

"Oh, god," she gasped.

"Did you like that?" Mark asked, looking for assurance after his first attempt at pleasuring a woman orally.

"Oh, god, yes," Michelle gasped. "You were wonderful, thanks."

"No problem," Mark claimed, as he too fought for breath.

In the far fort, Stef had sucked Cole until he nearly came twice. He was leaking pre-cum like a hose not quite turned off all the way. She had teased him for a few more moments but then had stood up for more kissing. They kissed as they both worked to get her undressed. It was actually quite amazing they could maintain a near perfect lip-lock the whole time they stripped Stephanie naked. They were both so horny that only moments after her clothes were thrown off, his big cock was nestled into her pussy and seeking her hole. Stephanie gasped when he found her center and pushed in. Her cunt lips stretched to accommodate the large intruder.

"Oh, shit! You're so damn big," Stef moaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Cole asked.

"No. You just take some getting used to is all. I love your big cock though. Don't worry, I can handle it," Stef informed him.

A few more inches pushed into her, stretching her cunt taut around his dick. A couple more thrusts and he reached deep inside her again. Stef leaned her head back against the wall, enjoying the wonderful feelings of being completely filled. As her head hung back, she felt like he might come out her mouth from inside her body at any second. The feelings of being completely full when he was inside her nearly made her cum right then.

"Oh, god, you feel so good," Stef growled.

Cole pulled back a bit and then pushed in deep again.

"Ahh...fuck, you're so deep inside me," Stef groaned.

"Does it feel good?" Cole asked.

""Oh, god yes! You make me feel so full, so deeply penetrated. It's incredible," Stephanie gasped.

Cole withdrew most of his cock. Stef could feel the loss and longed for it to remain. When he shoved back in rather quickly, he nearly took her breath away.

"Oh, mother of god," Stef growled. "That's so good."

Cole started long stroking her and Stef rode his cock with joy. She could feel every inch penetrate her core and push deep into her body. The sensations were exquisite and each thrust drove her closer to orgasm. Cole worked the long strokes and picked up speed. Soon he was fucking her like a battering ram into butter. Her insides felt like they were pulling out on the withdrawal and crushing back in on the thrust forward. Climax was eminent and rushing forward.

Mark's cock was so hard from sucking Michelle's delicious pussy that they had trouble getting his pants and jockeys down. Michelle was on the floor of the little fort and Mark was thrusting into her like he was drilling for oil. He fucked her for only a few minutes before he came with a grunt. His cock fired pulse after pulse of cum deep into Michelle's excited cunt. He stayed hard inside her and after only a minor rest he started slowly fucking her again. With his immediate pent up need now satisfied, Mark settled into a long, steady rhythm. He fucked Michelle like he had all day and she loved it. The first fuck had been quick and not allowed her to catch up to him so soon after her oral climax. Now she was poised for a good long fuck.

Mark worked his cock inside her. He moved his body from side to side and up and down. His movements drew new sensations from Michelle which she gladly encouraged him to continue. Mark fucked her slow, then steady, and finally like a man possessed. He could feel Michelle responding to his thrusts. He could tell she was nearing her climax and he wouldn't be far off either. He sped up even more drawing encouraging remarks from Michelle. His virginity now a thing of the past, he was about to cum again into his first cunt.

"Oh, so good! Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me harder," Michelle pleaded.

"Oh, shit, Michelle," Mark groaned, as his own release again came on.

Mark fucked Michelle like a rabbit gone wild. His knees hurt from the wooden floor of the playground fort. Yet he didn't stop. He kept pounding into her until he was sure Michelle couldn't take any more. He sensed her oncoming climax and her words were the biggest clue.

"Ahh...oh, god..." Michelle panted.

Blissful pleasure exploded in her brain like a damn that had burst. Her orgasm consumed her. Her cunt spewed her juices making his assault even easier. Seconds later he joined her and together they orgasmed. His hot seed coated her inner walls like molten lava which only heightened her own orgasm. She felt every delicious pulse of his cock and every load of his cum that collected in her inner tube. In seconds she was a sloppy mess and his still pistoning cock now met little resistance. She could feel the growing wetness between them until he pulled out and rolled to the side. His aching knees thanking him for relief.

"Oh, god! That was great," Michelle gasped.

"It sure was," Mark agreed.

Stef came like a freight train gone wild. He was battering her into the wall with such force she felt like he might come out her ass with the depth of his strokes. The wonderful feelings of orgasm rushed forward with intense force, making her groan and just hold onto him for dear life. When her orgasm finally waned, he was still fucking her hard.

Cole stopped long enough to turn her around. His cock was only momentarily out of her as he helped her turn around. He had watched enough porn to love the idea of fucking a woman with his long thick cock from behind. Even though his fantasies had him doing a woman doggy style, having Steffie standing with her back to him, against the wall, and his long cock buried deep inside her, felt great. He started pounding into her again. Stef's head came back and her back arched with the sheer force of the thrust from his big cock. Her arms supported her away from the wall to keep her tits from being abused against it as his cock pounded her cunt and his hips slapped against her firm ass.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers